Search the Boards

Search Results for "TACCETTA" - 12 Messages

per page

Re: Macaluso/Taccetta Posted on: 06 Feb 2009, by  Erintiggers

Surnames > Macaluso

Hi Christine, my grandfather was Croce Taccetta. I am having trouble finding other Taccetta's as well, have you had any luck with that side of our family?

KRIM, GWENDOLYN M. Posted on: 25 Nov 2010, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Pasteur, Adam Pasteur, Gwen Pasteur, Jacob Krim, and Kaley Krim; great grandchildren, Michael and Gracie Taccetta. The Mass of Christian Burial will be Saturday, November 20, 2010 at 11:15 AM at Blessed Trini...

Re: Macaluso/Taccetta Posted on: 20 Apr 2011, by  tazsmeme54

Surnames > Macaluso

I am looking also, my grandfather Michael had a brother Vincent or Francesco I am not sure all from Leonforte, Sicily. Married by all account's on my father's baptismal record guiseppa contino. I was ...

Re: Macaluso/Taccetta Posted on: 01 Nov 2011, by  dlockwood1515

Surnames > Macaluso

my grandfather was the Francesco Giuseppe (Frank) Taccetta mentioned above. He was actually born in December of 1913 and immigrated to the Bronx. When my grandfather was young his father Vincent committed sui...

Re: Leonforte or Villarosa, Sicily Posted on: 10 Jul 2013, by  anttac

Surnames > Taccetta

I am a Taccetta and I am going to Sicily this summer and plan to go to Leonforte. My grandfather was Angelo Taccetta b. 1921 and his father was Michele Taccetta (i think). But I can't find him anywhere. It keeps linking my g...

Macaluso/Taccetta Posted on: 28 Apr 2001, by  KCessnaBuscem...

Surnames > Macaluso

My aunt was Concetta Macaluso (listed below). She married Francesco Taccetta in Villarosa, Sicily and then apparently moved to Leonforte, Sicily. Concetta emigrated to the US on 25 April 1913 with her daughte...

Re: Macaluso/Taccetta Posted on: 26 Nov 2001, by Kevin Cessna

Surnames > Macaluso

Hi Christine. Thank you for your note. I'm sure that is a connection (be it ever so small) between our two families. Please contact me via e-mail so that we can share information. kcessna@home.com

Re: Macaluso/Taccetta Posted on: 08 Dec 2001, by Christine Randall

Surnames > Macaluso

Kevin, I am trying to contact you using the e-mail address you gave me. It was returned. Please post again to verify. Thanks Christine

Re: Macaluso/Taccetta Posted on: 25 Nov 2001, by Christine Randall

Surnames > Macaluso

...have relatives who came from VillaRosa in the early 1900's also. My great-grandmother, Calogera Russo Taccetta was born June 18, 1871. Her husband was Croce Taccetta. He was from Leonforte and was born April 17, 18...

per page