Search the Boards

Search Results for "STEPHENIE" - 417 Messages

per page

Re: MOLCHAN FAMILY Posted on: 13 Jul 2001, by Brenda

Surnames > Molchan

...dad's family and maybe by some luck you might be able to help. My dad's name:Andrew MolchanII married Stephenie Molchan(Proding) has two children, Me,Brenda Teter(Molchan) Married paul Teter, no kids and my b...

hardman photos and clippings Posted on: 23 Mar 2005, by stephenie

Surnames > Hardman

I BOUGHT A BUNCH OF OLD PHOTOS AT AN AUCTION. THEY ALSO CONTAIN CORBIN, AMIDON, ANGLE,RICKETTS....THEY ARE ALL RELATED....PHOTOS ARE VERY OLD 1890-1930....IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THEM, P...

FAMILY SEARCH Posted on: 19 Sep 2000, by STEPHENIE STAPLETON ALEXANDER

Surnames > Stapleton

FATHER EMMITT H STAPLETON BORN IN TEXAS MOTHER KATHERINE E REID

Re: Andy Goins of OK Posted on: 12 Jan 2000, by Stephenie Bussey

Surnames > Goins

I don't know if i will be any help, but I am researching my goins family they are from Ok, They are Indian I Know my Ggrandmother's name is Zora Bell Goins, her f-Nicholes Goins her m-Lena Pansy(cher...

chester teal Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by stephenie holderfield summers

Surnames > Teal

my great uncle was chester teal of marshall county alabama. father was alfred teal

chester teal Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by stephenie holderfield summers

Surnames > Teal

my great uncle was chester teal of marshall county alabama. father was alfred teal

Re: obit for Louisa Yancy Posted on: 21 Nov 2003, by Stephenie Garrison Dale

Surnames > Yancy

Lousia Yancy was my maternal grandmother. I am the daughter of Wilma Theresa Yancy Garrison and Glendon Garrison. For all of those reading this, let it be known that my grandmother was indeed an ang...

Family Posted on: 08 May 2000, by Stephenie Rushton

Surnames > Rushton

This is a wonderful site. :)

Elias H. Weaver Lancaster and York,Pa Posted on: 25 Feb 2001, by stephenie

Surnames > Weaver

Seeking information on Elias H. Weaver born 12-11-1860 in Lancaster, Pa. He married Lena Frank. Their children were born in Lancaster and then most moved to York,Pa. Elias H. Died on 5-30-1933 in York...

Bradley/McCurry adoption Posted on: 02 Mar 2002, by Stephenie

Surnames > Bradley

I am looking for any info about my grandfather's family. His name is William E. Bradley. He was adopted but I don't know when. I heard that not all of his siblings were adopted. His name became Mc...

Re: William Cock, Parents or siblings Posted on: 10 Feb 2004, by  paulcocks

Surnames > Cock

Hi Stephenie have Williams ancestry down will check it out and get back soon. Paul and Janeen Cocks

Re: stephanie bilton re thorneycroft Posted on: 31 May 2005, by  gcbThorn

Surnames > Thornicroft

Hi Stephenie - this is Glen Bodie. We've emailed back and forth about our Thornicrofts before - desendants of Matt and Kitty. I guess you didn't realize I was also running this list, in addition to the website...

Bradleys from Michigan Posted on: 21 Oct 2005, by Stephenie

Surnames > Bradley

...William H., Elizabeth, Mary E., Olive, and Nellie K. Any info. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Stephenie

Re: Pastor Elmer Storm from Indiana: Eva, Margery, and Bobbie ?? Posted on: 22 Feb 2005, by Warren

Surnames > Storm

Stephenie Thanks for the reply. How are you related to this Storm family? Do you have any info on Isaac Storm and Rebecca Ketcham Family. I descend from Everett Storm. My big blank is Elmer Storm and Delcie Jo...

Re: Pastor Elmer Storm from Indiana: Eva, Margery, and Bobbie ?? Posted on: 26 Dec 2004, by Stephenie

Surnames > Storm

...Storm and Rebecca Ketcham. I don't know if he moved out west or anything. I hope this helps a little. Stephenie

obit: Delores Lillian Anderson, 70, of Thorntown, IN died Jan. 5, 2003. Posted on: 25 Oct 2005, by  lynn1972_1

Surnames > Anderson

...contributions to your favorite charity. She was the widow of Jerry E. Anderson. Survivors: children Stephenie Anderson Feldhacker, Connie Stevens, Stephen Anderson, sisters Betty Stambaugh, Virginia Way, 3 gra...

Ringstaff Family Name Posted on: 15 May 2001, by  Robert Ringst...

Surnames > Ringstaff

...touch. I am also an "Austin" Ringstaff, and have pieced together some good information from Stephenie Thibodeux on this board. My e-mail is robringstaff@home.com.

Richard Ringstaff Posted on: 17 Feb 2001, by  dianna23

Surnames > Ringstaff

Stephenie, Please contact me at bdjjsmith@computron.net. Richard Ringstaff is my great-grandmother's father. I would like to see what information you have.

Ringstaff Posted on: 17 Feb 2001, by  dianna23

Surnames > Ringstaff

Stephenie, My great-grandmother's name was Fannie Aberella Ringstaff Potter. By some chance is her name on your list. She is Richard's daughter.

Ringstaff Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by  thibfamthibfa...

Surnames > Ringstaff

...b. 1890, Bessie b. 1892, Daily b. 1895,Matt b. 1897 and Pat b. 1897. Do any of these sound familiar? Stephenie Thibodeaux email thibfam@ih2000.net

Re: Richard Ringstaff Posted on: 14 Jan 2005, by Stephenie Thibodeaux

Surnames > Ringstaff

...the files again and I will try to get back with you right away. I am not nearly as busy right now. Stephenie

Ringstaff family Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by  thibfamthibfa...

Surnames > Ringstaff

...willing to share? I have some old photos that came from my great grandmother but are not identified. Stephenie Stephenie

Hi Sherry Posted on: 28 Mar 2002, by  sshock6038

Surnames > Duncil

Hi Sherry, I think you are married to my Uncle David....my Mom's (Stephenie) brother. I didn't know he married again. Nice to "meet" you. I am interested in genealogy and was doing a blanket search...

Family Posted on: 24 Jan 2000, by Gloria Campana/Moranski

Surnames > Campana

Barbara,Joey,Anthony or Stephenie: Are you there? Please respond! With Love, Gloria

Frederick Lambrecht obit - 2000 Posted on: 20 May 2000, by  cathygowdy

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

...Frederick Lambrecht; daughters, Marianne Lambrecht and Jennifer Lambrecht; and grandchildren Devin, Stephenie and Frederick Lambrecht. There will be a private service. --------- A Death Notice also appeared i...

Re: Isaac Storm and Susanna Lunsford Posted on: 04 Jul 2006, by  Pamela Storm

Surnames > Storm

Hello Stephenie, Very interested in the Peter L. STORM and Jane BURCH you mention. I've been searching for many years for proof that this Peter is one of the children of Isaac and Susanna. Of course, many onl...

Isaac Storm and Susanna Lunsford Posted on: 03 Jul 2006, by Stephenie

Surnames > Storm

...It seems like they all moved around a lot and trying to find them is a little challenging. Thanks!! Stephenie

Re: Lawrence and Monroe County, Indiana Reunion Posted on: 27 Jun 2005, by Stephenie

Surnames > Storm

This is my family too. I also live in Indpls. I am related to Everett's brother Fred. My great grandparents are Fred and Ona (Johnston) Storm. I would love to share any info.

James Billings Posted on: 28 May 2000, by Marcel Benoit

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Eastern Townships

...possibly, born in stanstead and baptised there as well. He is most likly the son of Henri Billings and Stephenie Allard who are living in Stansead. In Magog there is a Onésime Billings and Alda Robitaille...

Stephenie Green Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by Rex

Surnames > Kimble

To answer your message about Willie O. Kimble, he is 80 years old. Lived just out side of Bridgeport. He has mentiond the Brown family and had two sisters Pearl and Annie Mae who both lived in Ft Wort...

ANY TWINS FROM WAY BACK..IN THE BRYANT FAMILY Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by ERICA

Surnames > Bryant

...OF INFO ..BUT I JUST DONT...BUT MY CUSIIN WHOM I JUST FOUND OUT SHE WAS LOOKIN FOR HER BIRTH MOM..IS STEPHENIE BRYANT WHITE..SHE'S ON THIS LIST ..IS LOOKING FOR INFO... BUT I THINK THAT'S GREAT YOU HAVE THAT T...

Myrick / Killion Family Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by Stephen Copeland

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Wales > General

Stephen Myrick married Antoinette Killion. Antoinette gave bith a daughter Stephenie Myrick 1900: Prague / Bohemia. Searching for information!

I GOT IT ALL WRONG...JUST LOOKING FOR OUR GRANDFATHER..JOHNNY BRYANT.. Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by ERICA

Surnames > Bryant

OH BROTHER..I READ THIS ALL WRONG...OK..WHO IS LOOKING FOR BIRTH..MOTHER ,,OK NOT U STEPHENIE...I SEE NOW..IT WAS SOMEONE THAT SENT YOU AN EMAIL...SORRY GOT IT ALL BACKASSWARDS..!!:o(...OK..JUST LOOKING FOR JO...

The Bricks Posted on: 26 Jul 2000, by Renae Brick Warren

Surnames > Brick

Hi Stephenie, You must be Darryl and Roberta's daughter. I was married to Vernon and Lucille's son Michael Brick. I too have just started searching the Brick family tree. I work at the Family History center at...

Wisconsin Fentons/Albert Fenton/Louis Fenton Posted on: 19 Jul 2001, by Stephenie

Surnames > Fenton

I am looking for family tree information on the Fentons in Rhinelander, Wisconsin. Specifically my great grandfather Albert Fenton who married a Magdelina Gross. If anyone knows of Fentons in Rhinel...

Re: Wisconsin Fentons/Albert Fenton/Louis Fenton Posted on: 02 Jan 2003, by Stephenie Fenton

Surnames > Fenton

Joe, Thank You very much! I look forward to hearing from you

Re: Wisconsin Fentons/Albert Fenton/Louis Fenton Posted on: 15 Jan 2003, by Stephenie Fenton

Surnames > Fenton

Please send me your address and/or phone number to my work at: Stephenie Fenton, c/o 2196 Main St., Suite L, Dunedin, FL 34698, or my work e-mail: roman-roman-law@mindspring.com, and I will call you or write...

Re: Wisconsin Fentons/Albert Fenton/Louis Fenton Posted on: 15 Jan 2003, by Stephenie Fenton

Surnames > Fenton

Please send me your address and/or phone number to my work at: Stephenie Fenton, c/o 2196 Main St., Suite L, Dunedin, FL 34698, or my work e-mail: roman-roman-law@mindspring.com, and I will call you or write...

Sidney Brick Family Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by Renae Brick Warren

Surnames > Brick

...the info that i know about the Bricks that I have gotten from my Aunt Virginia. Talk to you soon Love Stephenie

James Scott Teague Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by Ellen Adams

Surnames > Teague

Stephenie I'm James Scott Teagues G Grandaughter. My Grandmother was Robert Clay's sister just older than him they are from a family of 10. I'm sorry I don't know anything about Grandmas siblings I met two or ...

Re: Yatsko Surname Posted on: 21 May 2002, by stephenie donoho

Surnames > Yatsko

My grandmother's father name was John Laychak, he was born in March of 1894 in Bratislava. His mother was Maria Laychakova, who passed away in 1950ish. We think he had 1 brother and 2 sisters Bratis...

Dawson and Conrad 1880's Posted on: 24 May 2001, by Danielle

Surnames > Dawson

...Willard Dilts' child is Tara Marie Dilts m. Stephen Keith Snell their children are Danielle Sophia Snell Stephenie Ann Snell So if you have any info on any one here, please let me know. Thanks a lot, Dani...

George Belvin Hardcastle Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by  bobbie233

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Coryell

...funeral services were Glynda Marie Nelson, Linda Kay Stokesberry, Michael R. Phillips, John B. Phillips, Stephenie L. Phillips and Laura Marie Eddy.

John Sokolowski Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by  thunder163

Surnames > Sokolowski

I am looking for relatives of John Sokolowski who's daughter was Stephenine. Stephenie (Stella) married Joseph Wisniewski in the late 1800's. My father was Lawrence Wisniewski and he was somehow related to Jo...

William Brock Posted on: 28 Jan 2001, by  jones34

Surnames > Brock

Stephenie, Looking for information on William Brock, possible from Ga., birthdate unknown, possibly about 1845-1850.Was a Babtist minister in the Ok Cherokee indian nation in the late 1800's. Married a "C...

Re: Clute / Onondaga Indian Princess marriage Posted on: 24 Nov 2002, by carroline

Surnames > Clute

Hi Stephenie, I wonder if you have come across NETTIE CLUTE married to FREDERICK BATES in Winoma, Minn 1917 Other Clutes are Claire W Clute of Dallas Dean Clute of Sparta, Earl R Cute of Mason city Iowa M W ...

Re: Clute / Onondaga Indian Princess marriage Posted on: 25 Nov 2002, by carroline

Surnames > Clute

Hi Stephenie, Thankyou very much for looking, I will keep at it, Kind regards Carroline

Re: Southerland Family - Greene Co., TN Posted on: 31 Jul 2006, by Stephenie

Surnames > Southerland

What does J.C. stand for?

Jacobus Kipp Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by Stephenie Todd

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Rockland

In response to Colleen's message of Nov. 26 - please verify your e-mail address, my response to your query was returned. The legend under the family tree reads:"Jacobus Kipp was born in Holland i...

Jacobus KIPP, 1600s Posted on: 17 Apr 1999, by Stephenie Todd

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Rockland

Looking for the county of origin of Jacobus Kipp ca. 1600's. I have a lovely, hand painted family tree I would like to donate to the appropriate historical/genealogical society.

per page