Search the Boards

Search Results for "STAFIEJ" - 18 Messages

per page

Stafiej Family Posted on: 10 Dec 2002, by  pog53

Surnames > Bazile

Just saw your message. My wife's Grand mother name was Eva Stafiej. Lived in Northern Michigan. The Upper Penisula to be exact. She had a sister who lived in the Detroit Michigan area named Victoria Stafiej (Maiden...

Re: In search of My grandfather!!!! Posted on: 11 Feb 2002, by  pog53

Surnames > Bazile

My wife's Grandmother name ( maiden) was Stafiej. Would you be a relative? She came from Poland in 1912 and lived in Northern Michigan.

In search of My grandfather!!!! Posted on: 23 Apr 1999, by John Michael Stafiej

Surnames > Bazile

My grandfathers name was Milton Cully. It had been changed from the last name of Bazile to Cully due to his families stage acting. I do not know much about him or his family and would love to possibl...

Re: Filip Family from Zolynia, Poland Posted on: 28 Jun 2004, by Suzanne Fleszar

Surnames > Filip

...which isn't that far from Zolynia. If fact , I found a cousin who lives in Zolynia. Other names are Stafiej, Trojnar and Wolak Would you mind sharing the name of your researcher? It is really hard to find s...

Murray!!! Posted on: 12 Sep 1999, by John Stafiej

Surnames > Murray

Hi, I do not know if I have anything to help you out, but I was wondering if you would have a listing for an Elizabeth Joy Ann Murray. She would be my great grandmother and it is said she is from Sco...

Reply to John Stafiej for Murray question Posted on: 12 Sep 1999, by Meg Greenwood

Surnames > Murray

John - I doubt if 'my' Elizabeth Murray is the same as yours, her middle names of 'Joy' and 'Ann' are not in my family. They strictly followed the traditional naming patterns, so I would have expected...

Information on my Grandmother!!!! Posted on: 23 Apr 1999, by John Michael Stafiej

Surnames > Martin

My grandmothers name is Helen Mae Martin and she was born in Sarnia Canada, I believe. I would Love to talk with anyone that is possible relation or that might be able to give me more information on ...

Re: Filip Family from Zolynia, Poland Posted on: 21 Sep 2008, by  srzepka

Surnames > Filip

...Lecznar of Debina, married a Walenty Trojnar. Also, my grandmother's maid-of-honor was named Victoria Stafiej. They resided in Detroit, Michigan. My grandmother, Ludwika Hypnar, was from Bialobrzegi which...

Re: STAFIEJ Posted on: 03 Mar 2009, by  Mohnbauer

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Gypsy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatars

Re: John Garbacz Posted on: 23 Aug 2011, by  joedeb0151

Surnames > Garbacz

...II i think he has a brither but yea he has a sister named linda my aunt linda. his 2 daughters Debra Stafiej and Sherry harb im debra stafiejs daughter she is married has 3 kids does this help? i think we h...

In Search of Information!!!! Posted on: 23 Apr 1999, by John Michael Stafiej

Surnames > Cully

I am interested in finding anyone who might now of a Milton Cully born in possible late 1800's or early 1900's. I am his grandson and there is not much information about him. I would like any help I ...

Euilas Wilbanks, Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal, 29 Apr 2002 Posted on: 16 Aug 2002, by WilbanksWeb Webmaster

Surnames > Wilbanks

...Wilbanks of Walnut; two daughters, Sandra Patrick and her husband, Jimmy, of Huntsville, Ala., and Elwanda Stafiej and her husband, Ed, of New Albany; two sons, Roger Wilbanks of Ashland and Marvin Wilbanks ...

Re: STAFIEJ Posted on: 04 Sep 2005, by  Robert Jerin

...made of :) And if you are interested in doing that you may want to look at info found on the net re STAFIEJ http://genforum.genealogy.com/cgi-bin/pageload.cgi?STAFIEJ::poland::19692.html So what was your Grandfa...

the origins of my last name are confusing... Posted on: 02 Sep 2005, by Shana

hello there, just found this site...and my last name is quite puzzling...its STAFIEJ my father's dad died when he was three...so we dont know much about his side...though he was from belarus my dad doesnt kn...

Re: STAFIEJ Posted on: 05 Sep 2005, by  Robert Jerin

Shana, That is nice that you are interested in learning about and preserving your family history! I know some people who came to the US as Displaced Persons after WW II and that experience was not p...

Re: STAFIEJ Posted on: 04 Sep 2005, by Shana

...where to begin with this ancestor search...its all seemed slightly confusing and impossible... the name Stafiej....(i have been told by my grandmother) was originally Tartar...and i just became confused sinc...

..CULLY... Posted on: 12 Sep 1999, by John Stafiej

Surnames > Cully

I am looking for anyone that might have any info on the last name Cully. Specifically Salvadore Cully. He was known for stage acting. The last name was originally Bazile, but was changed to Cully due ...

per page