Search the Boards

Search Results for "SPRAQUE" - 57 Messages

per page

Beach/Robinson Posted on: 17 Mar 2006, by Christine

Surnames > Beach

...of us find out who Stephen's father and mother are. We believe it may be, Chappel Robinson, and Mary Spraque. The info in that area where Stephen Robinson is from is all messed up. Info says he was from Pu...

South WVa or do you mean SW Virginia Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by Rebecca Luis

Surnames > Quesenberry

My mother is from Spraque, Wva. But she is a Quesenberry, Ruby A has several bothers a sister. What has been bothering you??

Helen Marguerite (Ham) Littlefield (1909-2001), of Hartland, ME, wife of Alton Maurice Littlefield (1902-1965) Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by  kakers99

Surnames > Littlefield

If anyone knows the Littlefield lineage of this family any further back, please email me. Ken Akers (kakers@netzero.net) Direct Descendants of Charles Littlefield 1 Charles Littlefi...

Rosanna Ruth Clark Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by Corenne

Surnames > Clark

...he moved to Nebraska and married Mary Bartlett and had more children, Pearl haskins, Alice Haskins (Spraque), William, James, Daniel anyone with any info please contact me.

Deaf Pack Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by Dallas

Surnames > Pack

I DON'T KNOW WHEN MY GRANDFATHER JOHN PACK BORN? BUT HE WAS PASSED AWAY LAST 1976. HIS WIFE'S NAME IS JANE. THEY LIVED AT SPRAQUE, WEST VA OF RALIEGH COUNTY.

Ohio Boyds Posted on: 31 Aug 2000, by Trisha Robbins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Guernsey

My family of Boyds lived in Guernsey County. I don't have much information. My great-grandmother Ida Mabel Boyd born: 3/7/1890. Her father Sidney Boyd and mother Ermina Yarnell. One sibling Goldy.

Re: Sprague ( Manford Sprague) Maine Posted on: 06 Oct 2001, by alaythia

Surnames > Sprague

Donna I am searching for Raymond A. Sprague who listed his father as George H. Spraque and his mother as Elvie. from Subec,Maine. Could there be a connection?

Re: Sprague ( Manford Sprague) Maine Posted on: 06 Oct 2001, by  alaythia

Surnames > Sprague

Donna I am searching for Raymond A. Sprague who listed his father as George H. Spraque and his mother as Elvie. from Subec,Maine. Could there be a connection?

Obits of Hiram H.B.Paul a.k.a Nathan H.Paul 1863 to 1947 Posted on: 31 May 2005, by Shirley

Surnames > Paul

Hiram Nathaniel Botesman Paul, son of Gabriel Richard Paul and Harriett Ellis: Three known obits: 1947 (day unknown) Hiram N.B.Paul Mrs. Myrtle Thompson was to Yakima last week to attend the funeral ...

Sanford Information Posted on: 12 Nov 2001, by  Roseanna87

Surnames > Sanford

...married Jessie Fouts, parents Thomas Fouts and Grace Lorimer Burns. Jesse was born February 11, 1893 in Spraque, Washington, Lincoln County.

Benjamin Franklin Morgan Posted on: 17 May 2000, by Zelda Capehart

Surnames > Morgan

...for ancestors of Benjamin Franklin Morgan, born 12 Feb 1850 in Marion, Indiana and died 24 Oct 1920 in Spraque, Washington. He married Perline (Pauline) Stanley, daughter of Salathiel Stanley Jane in Geneva...

Re: Benjamin Franklin Morgan Ancestors and Descendants Posted on: 19 Jun 2005, by Zelda Capehart

Surnames > Morgan

...Franklin was buried. One source states that he died 24 Oct. 1910 and was buried in Eaton Cemetery, Spraque, Lincoln, WA. However, I have been unable to locate such a cemetery there. I contacted a volunte...

Re: Williams, Nancy E. died 1913 Spraque/Lamont Posted on: 04 Jun 2007, by  judyartley53

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Lincoln

Send an email to askalibrarian@secstate.wa.gov with the decendent's name, when and where they died. If they can find the obituary in the newspaper microfilm, they will email it to you for FREE. Che...

Re: Gee, Joshua & Arabelle Posted on: 25 Jun 2007, by  janicebarrusg...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

...is buried there is Margaret Dewey wife of Thomas Gee- Brother to Joshua. Joshua's wives were Arabella Spraque and Christina Cronk

Jehle Posted on: 01 Jul 2007, by  Heather Jehle...

Surnames > Jehle

...who is related or has info on George T. Jehle B. 31 May 1887 Michigan D. Jan 1963 he married Ella May Spraque. They had 2 daughters: Mary E. Jehle 1916 Canada and Doris E. jehle 1926 Michigan. Or on his brot...

Re: Williams, Nancy E. died 1913 Spraque/Lamont Posted on: 11 Jun 2007, by  RBestrom7380

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Lincoln

I received an answer back from the person having the information on Edith Hans and family. He is a grandson. I forwarded the email address to Dan. Hopefully they can get together on their family.

Re: Williams, Nancy E. died 1913 Spraque/Lamont Posted on: 11 Jun 2007, by  RBestrom7380

That area in Washington, even today, is sparsely populated. There might have been a local newspaper during that time period, but finding an obituary might be impossible. I give the ask a librarian a...

Re: looking for info on relative Posted on: 05 Feb 2008, by  HenryStafford...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Otsego

...b-Warwick RI d-Greenwich RI m-Rebecca Arnold Son-Arnold 1746-1794 b-E.Greenwich RI d-at sea m-Phoebe Spraque Son-Joseph 1784-1860 b-E. Greenwich RI d-Virgil, NY m-Susanna Hopkins (After 1791 he moved to ...

reply to C. Iezza ref his friend Henry Courtney Watson Posted on: 23 Jul 2008, by  db1297627

...dadbrown_99@yahoo.com and then i will forward it to my cousin Stan in Florida Re: Williams, Nancy E. died 1913 Spraque/Lamont Posted: 23 Jul 2008 11:57AM Hi there, I am interested in information about ...

Re: powell n.c. Posted on: 29 Sep 2008, by  India83

Surnames > Powell

Descendants of Unknown Powell Generation No. 1 1. Unknown1 Powell Children of Unknown Powell are: + 2 i. Alexander G.2 Powell, born Abt. 1824 in NC; died in Monroe Co., Miss. ?. 3 ii. William ...

Re: Powell Family Posted on: 29 Sep 2008, by  India83

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Monroe

Descendants of Unknown Powell Generation No. 1 1. Unknown1 Powell Children of Unknown Powell are: + 2 i. Alexander G.2 Powell, born Abt. 1824 in NC; died in Monroe Co., Miss. ?. 3 ii. William ...

Re: Lawson Posted on: 30 Aug 2008, by  jofrost451

Localities > North America > Canada > Manitoba > General

Maybe you have me mixedup with someone else, I do not recall the Lawson name.. My mother Julie Grouette born in Spraque Manitoba.. Daughter of William and Albina Grouette.

Re: Williams, Nancy E. died 1913 Spraque/Lamont Posted on: 23 Jul 2008, by  CIezza

Hi there, I am interested in information about Henry Courtney Watson born 1943. He was a dear friend with whom I lost touch when he moved back to Seattle. Sad to see he passed away in 1997. Any inf...

Roy Carson Spraque Posted on: 03 Jun 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Roy Carson Spraque (November 3, 1910 - January 25, 2008) Roy Carson Spraque Roy Carson Sprague age 97, passed away on January 25, 2008 in Cedar City, Utah. Carson was born November 3, 1910 in Carson City, Nevada...

Re: osterhout Posted on: 12 Jan 2009, by  bodhijbd

Surnames > Osterhout

...Scott, children: Volney married Ida Whitcomb, son William & Charles. William married Grace Spraque, children: Grace, Leo, Ross, Olive, Godfrey. (Ross was my Grandfather) You are right you ma...

Re: Gingras lived in Cambridge Ma from 1870 - Present Posted on: 22 Mar 2009, by  swhitesuela

Surnames > Gingras

...1862. They did move to Taftville Connecticut where his second child was born in 1868. I located them in spraque, Connecticut in 1880 working in a Sawmill and with two more children. Hope to speak with you ...

Re: Louis A Sprague Posted on: 16 Apr 2010, by  joycreek

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Beltrami

...be able to tell you what cememtery they buried the person in. Also what paper was the obituary in. Spraque is a Kelliher name and they have a cememtery.

Re: Victorine/Vitaline Richer & Elie Grenier Posted on: 05 Aug 2010, by  daciodan

Surnames > Richer

There are a couple of things I found that may be leads, if not you may want to search them anyway, to discount them. The 1870 census posted above indicates the family was back in Canada for a short p...

Land Deeds of Worcester County, book #85, pgs 71-100 list of names Posted on: 19 Jan 2012, by  JTFAASEN1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Worcester

Listed names are subject to spelling errors Worcester book of deeds # 85 pages 71-100 pg 071 Edward Ruhousam to Charles Darrin recorded 1781 pg 072 Samuel Low of Baron to Noah Mandall 1779 recorded ...

Re: Spragg Family Posted on: 30 Mar 2012, by  Martha Swaim

Surnames > Spragg

You'll always be a genius to me because of the Seaman and Sprag information. I spend plenty of time feeling dumb myself, though. I just had to look for "new thread". It only appears after yo...

Obituary Lookup Posted on: 25 Feb 2012, by  wklemm

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Spokane

...brother and 1 sister. 10 grandchildren 2 great grandchildren. The THORNHILL VALLEY FUNERAL HOME E10300 Spraque is intrusted with his last rites. Funeral The Spokesman Review Sat Feb 9 1946 Page 11 Teague...

Re: Sprague PERKINS, Maria MATHER and Briggs STETSON of North East, PA Posted on: 29 Apr 2012, by  Smarsh79

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Erie

I am a Decendant of Spraque Perkins. I have a picture of Maria Mather. She was a Decendant of Cotton Mather who founded Yale. My fathers family of Perkins were from Saginaw Michigan. I think Spraque was his grand...

Sprague Families from Spragueville,Presque Isle,Aroostook,Maine Posted on: 01 Aug 2012, by  DeborahCross3...

Surnames > Sprague

...born Dec.1881 3. Sadie Sprague born Sept. 1883 4. Harold Sprague born 10 Nov. 1886 5. Jasper Andrew Spraque born 15 Jan.1893 I also need info on Elbridge's brother George William Sprague born 05 Dec. 1859 at...

Harry Houghton born Jan 27,1878 Posted on: 13 May 2014, by  DeborahCross3...

Surnames > Houghton

...are Harry & Catherine (Dow) Houghton and he married 07 May 1919 at Calais,Me. to Ellen (Cochran) Spraque ,dau. of Hiram &Eliza (Ellison) Cochran. Harry & Ellen ived in Codyville Plt.,Maine

Re: RE:William Cure's family Posted on: 05 Apr 2014, by  pjcure

Surnames > Cure

this is what I have on my family tree my grandmother gave me some of the information and then I have added from the help on here and from some of the other Cures I have talk to Descendants...

Re: Col. John ALLAN Posted on: 10 Apr 2001, by  debsmom

Surnames > Allan

I have been trying to find my ancesters, allan's, and ran across a history of john allan written by John Francis Sprague. I went to the "google" and found this 24 page history from 1915. Mos...

Nathan Warfield and Lucy (Young) Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by  Phewtown

Surnames > Warfield

...Manchester, Ontario County, NY in the 1840s when my GG grandfathter Oscar was born. Oscar married Eliza Spraque in WI or PA and ran the "Warfield House" in one of these state. Any help is apprecia...

WRIGHTs in Massachusetts Posted on: 09 Jan 1999, by  barbma

Surnames > Wright

Looking for connections to the WRIGHTs who lived in Templeton, MA (Worcester County) in the 1700 and 1800s. Specifically interested because of stained glass window donated to a church by a Moses Rich...

Alice Elizabeth Van Doran Posted on: 20 Oct 1999, by Al Ankrum

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Jackson

Trying to find the parents of Alice Elizabeth Van Doran b. July 20, 1855 in Spraque Ville, Jackson Co., IA. Married William Grant Seamands on February 1, 1872 in Jackson Co.

Re: Frederick Sherwood Posted on: 12 Apr 2002, by James Henderson Sherwood

Surnames > Sherwood

This a departure from you question. My gggrandmother was Margaret Spraque Henderson was from the Yates county area. She was married to my gggrandfather Chapman Daniel Sherwood. any of this familiar?

ELBRIDGE L. DYE Posted on: 27 Jun 1999, by Julia Gass

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Dent

History of Laclede, Camden, Dallas, Webster, Wright, Texas, Pulaski, and Dent Counties-1889 by Goodspeed Publishing Co. Elbridge L. Dye, member of the planing and saw-mill, and also a member of the l...

Re: John Urquhart/ Mary Stickler Decendants Posted on: 09 Jan 2004, by  rurq_1

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

...(Mamie) McMillan Sept. 27 1905. They returned to Wisconsin and Anna Margaret was born Dec.6 1906 in Spraque. In an insurance policy application at age 45, George Arthur states that he had lived in Cumberland...

Merrill: Posted on: 15 Apr 2004, by  donnalardy47

Surnames > Merrill

...Amaziah C Merrill Born: March 9, 1832 in Troy, Maine, and Died; 1877. He first marriage was to Susan C Spraque Born: Sept 6, 1833 Susan Father was Jessie Sprague. Did they have the following Children? 1. ...

Re: Gladys Emmington dod 27 Nov 1993 Moses Lake Posted on: 16 Jul 2005, by Kathy Wentworth

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Grant

...Doloras. Donna was born in Cheney,Wa. and Doloras at McCloud, Ca. Both are deceased. Mom is buried at Spraque along with my grandparents. Doloras had no children. Donna had 3 with her first husband, Dean C. ...

Pate's of Daviess & McLean Counties, KY Posted on: 11 Jun 2006, by Joe vance

Surnames > Pate

I am reseaching the Pates of Daviess and McLean Counties, KY. Am interested in and willing to share information on the descendants of: Clinton C. and Melissa Spague Pate their children are: Samual H...

find family Posted on: 02 Nov 1999, by Peter Spraque McKenney

Surnames > McKenney

...McKenney because of the spelling. Do you know where it originated? I have great grandfather Windsor Spraque McKenney and grandfather Harold Spraque McKenney, I know lived somewhere in Maine. My father Peter Alan wa...

Donald ( D.W. ) Matheson family, lived Spraque, Wash. 1880-1941 Posted on: 20 Aug 2006, by william matheson

Surnames > Matheson

I am trying to locate members of the D.W. Matheson family . D.W. and Mary Matheson lived in Sprague, Wash. 1880-1941. They had 2 sons William and Donald, also 3 daughters Maggie Baldwin, Mary Brown an...

Re: Sally Hubbard Posted on: 14 Jun 2006, by Clifford C. Fifield, Jr.

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Worcester

What do you want? Found the marriage of Sally Hubbert and John Spraque on July 12, 1801 in Leicester. Will search for Spraque tomorrow. Did not find a birth of Sally in Leicester.

per page