Search the Boards

Search Results for "SPRAKER" - 422 Messages

per page

Re: Thomas William Grubbs & Susannah Hearne abt 1730's Posted on: 07 Nov 2006, by  JamesD914

Surnames > Grubbs

...documented in a book written by my grandmother in 1922, "The Boone Family", by Hazel Atterbury Spraker. She was a descendant of John Grubbs b.Apr 26, 1751; d.Nov 6, 1819. m. Sarah Hopkins Dec 21, 1...

Re: Siegel's in Erie, PA Posted on: 08 Jul 2003, by sherri

Surnames > Siegel

...2 children - Helen Charlene Schnitzer and Lloyd Schnitzer. Helen had 2 children after she married (Spraker) Judith Pauline (my mother) and Robert Craig. Lloyd had I believe 4. The roots I know of are in P...

Re: Family Tree Posted on: 07 Nov 2006, by  JamesD914

Surnames > Grubbs

The book "The Boone Family"' by Hazel A. Spraker in 1922 documents two Grubbs/Boone lines. William Grubbs and Susannah has at least four connections, and John Grubbs and Sarah Hopkins son, Moody Gr...

Ballentine Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by  sds1019

Surnames > Ballentine

...1848 in NC and married to Nancy Curfman having daughter, Margaret A. in Stark Co. IL who married John Spraker. Any information on James D. would be appreciated.

Re: Boone Book Posted on: 07 Nov 2006, by  JamesD914

Surnames > Grubbs

Reviewing old postings and came across this one. Are you family of this line? Hazel A. Spraker was my grandmother. If family, email me at threecrawfords_42@msn.com thanks. Jim Crawford

Boone Book Posted on: 05 Dec 1999, by Earle M. Boone

Surnames > Grubbs

Did you receive my email a couple of months ago re the Boone Book by Hazel A. Spraker dedicated to Samuel Moody Grubbs? Just checking, thanks. Earle M. Boone

Martin V. Boone Posted on: 14 Mar 2000, by Julie

Surnames > Boone

...information for you on Martin V. Boone. I checked out what I have and looked in my Boone Family Book by Hazel Spraker. I think I've seen the name on the Boone List. BOONE-L-request@rootsweb.com Here are seve...

lookups Posted on: 28 Oct 1999, by  @@wcboone@ili...

Surnames > Boone

I have a copy of The Boone Family by Hazel A. Spraker plus about twenty other Daniel Boone books and would be willing to lookups as my time permits.

Squire Boone Posted on: 10 Mar 2001, by  iam77

Surnames > Boone

...HISTORY OF THE DESCENDANTS OF GEORGE AND MARY BOONE WHO CAME TO AMERIACA IN 1717" by Hazel Atterbury Spraker? It has lots of info. about Boone, and many other families (Harris, Grubb, Berry, etc) Ask at...

George and Ctpher Dutcher Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by  waynepeterson

Surnames > Dutcher

...info I have on George Dutcher is that he was born in 1820 and died in 1895. He was married to Evalisa Spraker and they had the following children: Annie, Mary, Ornano, Harriette, Eliza and Margaret. Cyphers ...

Levina /Leah Posted on: 16 May 2001, by  bbballard

Surnames > Boone

Ed, I looked in " THE BOONE FAMILY" book by Hazel Atterbury Spraker and it does not have any thing in it beyond Leah. It does not have who she married or her descendants. It does have other info on...

Re: BOONE FAMILY Posted on: 16 Oct 2005, by Dell Boone Ariola

Surnames > Boone

...not list her parents nor Amanda and Samuel's children. "Boone Family" by Hazel Atterbury Spraker, page 154: Annah Tallman (1778-1866) (the g gd of George Boone III) married "_?_ Piercy or ...

Re: Josiah Boone Posted on: 17 Oct 2001, by Karen Lynch

Surnames > Boone

...name of Jeramiah, b 2/29/1760. I am looking for confirmation of this information since the Helen Spraker book implies that there is not connection. Can anyone confirm this lineage?

Re: tracing family tree. Posted on: 10 Feb 2002, by  gmcloer

Surnames > Boone

Go to the Library and find "The Boone Family" by Hazel Atterbury Spraker. It has lots of good leads in it.

George W. Boone born 1825 Kentucky Posted on: 27 Oct 2005, by  bmarlo77

Surnames > Boone

...is his daughter who was born + lived in Sumner, TN, married William T Wright in 1874. Have gone thru Spraker’s “The Boone Family” + Rockenfield’s “Our Boone Families – Daniel Boones Kinfolks” + cannot find ...

The Boone Family: A Genealogical History of the Descendants of George and Mary Boone Who Came to America in 1717. Posted on: 17 Oct 2005, by  edruzak

Surnames > Boone

...Genealogical History of the Descendants of George and Mary Boone Who Came to America in 1717. Author: Spraker, Hazel A. I bought this book on CD and no longer need it. It is a great resource and it is in...

Re: Who were Sarah Morgan Boone's Parents... Posted on: 03 Oct 2003, by  Howard_Boswel...

Surnames > Boone

...in Philadelphia on the ship. "The Morning Star", from Liverpool on the 20th 9th month 1683. Spraker in her work, page 542, states he was a tailor. Many early inhabitants dug caves in which to live,...

Re: Daniel Boone's sister? Posted on: 24 Jul 2001, by  bbballard

Surnames > Boone

...Jonathan, George, Edward and Squire. (According to "THE BOONE FAMILY" book by Hazel Atterbury Spraker) If I can look up any names in it for you, let me know. E-Mail me at Barbara_Ballard@Juno.com

Callaways Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by #1520 Krystal

Surnames > Boone

here are over 100 Callaways mentioned in the "Boone Family" by Hazel Spraker. Probably available at your local library but if not I would be glad to look for her name.

Daniel-Lindsay Boone-Kansas 1832. Posted on: 16 Sep 2003, by  dsegelquist

Surnames > Boone

...generations, and erred in suggesting that Gabriel Philibert-born about 1805-was Mary's father. Hazel A. spraker in her ( The Boone Family -Rutland, Vt. 1922 pg.124, noted the "Lindsey" Boone marria...

Joseph Boone, son of George III Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by Linda Dorman Zeigler

Surnames > Boone

...Joseph Boone II (Jr) son of Joseph Boone I(Sr.). This has been established by "deeds". Mrs. Spraker, Boone Genealogist, confirmed this along with the "Boone" Family Assoication. But I am ...

Daniel Boone Posted on: 07 May 2001, by  bbballard

Surnames > Boone

Karen, Ihave checked "THE BOONE FAMILY" book by Hazel atterbury Spraker and the only JAMES BUTLER I find is in the following line of decendency in the Daniel Boone Family, but they are in Illinois...

Elizabeth Van Bibber Posted on: 15 May 2001, by  bbballard

Surnames > Boone

The book I referance says that Susan Van Bibber married a Higginson. There is more info on Matilda, Frances and Erretta, but no other on Susan. There is a few paragraphs written about Elizabeth Hays a...

Re: Israel Boone, brother of Daniel Posted on: 08 Aug 2005, by  PatriciaOakes...

Surnames > Boone

...Jesse Oakes here- a descendant of Israel via Jonathan. There is a boon on the Boone family by Hazel Spraker giving info on the four children of Israel and unknown wife. the children Jonathan, Jesse, Elizab...

Susannah Boone Hays Posted on: 02 May 2001, by  bbballard

Surnames > Boone

Flora, There is some info in "THE BOONE FAMILY" book by Hazel Atterbury Spraker. First You have George BooneI, George Boone II, George BooneIII, Squire BooneIV, "The" Daniel Boone, then S...

Surnames > Boone

Flora, There is some info in "THE BOONE FAMILY" book by Hazel Atterbury Spraker about Susannah Boone Hays. First you Have George BooneI, George BooneII, George BooneIII, Squiire BooneIV, and "...

Surnames > Boone

Flora, There is some info in "THE BOONE FAMILY" book by Hazel Atterbury Spraker about Susannah Boone Hays. First you Have George BooneI, George BooneII, George BooneIII, Squiire BooneIV, and "...

Phillips Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by #1512 Ann Graham

Surnames > Boone

There is a Mary T.Boone listed in the "Boone Family" by Hazel Spraker who married a Preston Phillips of Nevada,Mo on May 1,1852 Mary T Boone was a 8th generation Boone and Daniel and her great gra...

Salter Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by #1512 Ann Graham

Surnames > Boone

The "Boone Family" by Hazel Spraker lists a Hannah Slater who married a Mordicai (7) Lincoln. Abraham Lincoln was a 11th generation. William 5 Boone married Sarah Lincoln,daughter of Mordecai and H...

Edward Boone Posted on: 15 May 2001, by  bbballard

Surnames > Boone

In THE BOONE FAMILY book by Hazel Atterbury Spraker, she writes what she says is a quote given by his grandson, John Scholl, son of Peter and Mary Boonee Scholl. " Daniel and Edward Boone went hunting o...

Re: Valentine Van Huss II Posted on: 06 Sep 2001, by  barbdale

Surnames > Vanhuss

...has information on the descendants of Valentine Van Huss. I've got Catherine Worley, Julia Sprecher (Spraker) and Matilda Merritt (widow of Joseph Venable) as his wives. I've got that his son, Valentine Va...

Woodall Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by Barb T.

Surnames > Boone

...researching the Boones, and this one stumps me. I have even entered the entire book by Hazel Atterbury Spraker "The Boone Family" into my Boone file. And have been adding to it for some time. Just ...

Anderson Boone Posted on: 08 Mar 2000, by BARB TERRELL

Surnames > Boone

...found an Anderson Boone listed in my reference book "the Boone Family" by Hazell Atterbury Spraker. It lists him as the son of Elisha Boon of Nash Co. N. Carolina. His mother listed as Aylsey and ...

Re: David Boones Posted on: 26 Jul 2001, by  BillHarrison9...

Surnames > Boone

...that the lines you give for the 1900's are just like the lines I've got from the Boone Family by Hazel Spraker. They are from 1666 ,George 3,James4(a brother of Squire), Joshua5, Samuel6, Amos7, &Samuel...

Hazel Atterbury Spraker Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by  grandpalarry

Surnames > Boone

The Buffalo Courier-Express, Thursday, December 26, 1963 Mrs. Spraker Dies; Author, Genealogist Services will be conducted at noon Friday for Mrs. Hazel Atterbury Spraker of 64 Dorchester Road., a genealogist-aut...

Re: Eddie Earl Rotenberry in TX-Marvin Rotenberry Posted on: 15 Apr 2002, by Cathy Peeples

Surnames > Rotenberry

Becky, My records show that Miss Minnie B Spraker, daughter of David Spraker and Naomi Porter Spraker of Ivanhoe, Virginia married Columbus Walter Rotenberry in Ivanhoe, Va, Jan 1, 1902.

Re: Eddie Earl Rotenberry in TX-Marvin Rotenberry Posted on: 14 Apr 2002, by  kdhbeh

Surnames > Rotenberry

Melissa, On Genealogy.com message board there was a reference to Eddie married to Minnie Spraker. Her last name stayed in my mind since it is a family name of mine from Illinois. I have Rotenberry in...

Re: Eddie Earl Rotenberry in TX-Marvin Rotenberry Posted on: 14 Apr 2002, by  kdhbeh

Surnames > Rotenberry

Melissa, On Genealogy.com message board there was a reference to Eddie married to Minnie Spraker. Her last name stayed in my mind since it is a family name of mine from Illinois. I have Rotenberry in...

Benjamin Boone Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by  bbballard

Surnames > Boone

Benjamin Boone (son of Feorge Boone III) born July 16 old style or July 27 , new style in Devonshire, England ;died Oct. 14, 177762.Married fitst Ann Farmer in 1726 and second, Susannah. He left Bradn...

Satterwhite/Boone/Dawes Posted on: 08 Mar 2000, by Barb

Surnames > Boone

...Lincoln Co. Tennesse. In the book of which I refer, "The Boone Family" by Hazel Atterbury Spraker, only lists on e Dawes: William Dawes married to Lydia Boone on 7/1/1742, in Boston, Massachusett...

Re: Frank Collins Posted on: 23 Oct 2006, by Lynnda Garrett

Surnames > Collins

Janet, Originally I was told that Sarah's last name was thought to be Sprecker or Spraker, but no one was certain. Searching records for Wayman and family has shown the family 'know' is not always accurate...

Daniel Boone's grandfather Joseph son of George III Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by  @@wcboone@ili...

Surnames > Boone

...Boone's grandfather were cousins. I have a little information from page 24 The Boone Family by Hazel A. Spraker. Does this sound familiar to anyone. HELP!!!

Boone-Withers Posted on: 15 Nov 2000, by  wintervaf

Surnames > Boone

I have that page from THE BOONE FAMILY by Spraker. Got BB it at the Library and it reads "Eliza Withers (Eliza Boone 7; Enoch 6; Squire 5; Squire 4; George 3) Married -----Beeler. Children Boone Be...

Re: Oldest BOONE Ever Posted on: 23 May 2004, by  bobbeo60

Surnames > Boone

...71 at the time of his death in 1815 Hannah, was 82 at the time of her death in 1815 This is from the Spraker book on the Boone Family and other sources. Looks like I had better hope the genetic longevity...

Re: Daniel Boone - G grandfather x 6 Posted on: 31 Oct 2002, by Kay Repp

Surnames > Boone

...researching, I've just accumulated info on any of the children that I can find. I don't depend on the Spraker book because it has a lot of descendant lines missing. Hope to talk to you soon.

Mother Elizabeth Boone Posted on: 11 Aug 1999, by  handrew49

Surnames > Boone

...1835-38 in Ohio. We don't know if BOONE is her maiden name or if James was her second husband also. The Spraker book has been of no help, and Elizabeth is a common givenname. She appears on the 1860 and 1870...

charity Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by  bbballard

Surnames > Boone

...Mary and sister, Sarah. This info is taken from "THE BOONE FAMILY" book by Hazel Atterbury Spraker. I don't know if this helps you, or if this is the Charity Boone you needed help on.

Humphries Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by Barb Terrell

Surnames > Boone

...on her or the Humphreys listed. I found the info in "The Boone Family" by Hazel Atterbury Spraker.

Samuel and Sarah Day Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by Terry

Surnames > Boone

...will let me know I can help. What you need is the book"The Boone Family" by Hazel Atterbury Spraker. It tells almost all, it is out of print, but I just got it at a rare and out of print bookstore ...

Re: Thomas Boon Posted on: 21 Jan 2003, by  ptennon

Surnames > Boone

...was John Boon, Joseph Boon and Jonathan Boon. Jonathan Boon was an older brother of Daniel Boon. Per Spraker Jonathan Boon with sons John and Joseph were in Ky, son Daniel was killed by Indians around San A...

per page