Search the Boards

Search Results for "SMELLEY" - 653 Messages

per page

Yarbrough Family in SanAntonio Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by  rsmelley

Surnames > Yarbrough

...Swanson was born in 1777 or 1774 in NC and died at Yarbrough Bend, McMullen Co., TX abt. 1862. Renee Smelley IRSmelley2@aol.com

Doll Bass (Smelley) Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by  cheredlee1

Surnames > Bass

Sorry don't have any information on Doll Bass, just have some on David Washington Bass and R. Edward Bass. Do you need anything on those two?

Doll Bass Smelley Posted on: 26 Dec 2000, by  PNShults

Surnames > Bass

Hello, would you happen to have any more information on Doll Bass Smelley and James Franklin Smelley? And I would love to know more about the other Bass children too. I am connected through James Elijah "Linzy...

James Bass Posted on: 27 Mar 2000, by Chere

Surnames > Bass

...They moved to Nacogdoches, TX and raised their family. The issue: R.Edward Bass 22 Jun 1860; Doll Bass (Smelley); Diana Bass; David Washington Bass 19 Jun 1881; Jessie Bass; Lindsey Bass

Re: Ham Family Posted on: 05 May 2002, by Rita Linley Ham Corbin

Surnames > Ham

...parents of my father Hubert Ponard Ham.I .don't know william 's parentage. I have'nt come across the name Smelley in my researches. Rita

Re: Ham Family Posted on: 16 Apr 2002, by William Ham

Surnames > Ham

...William Ham was from Edgefield County (district) SC and listed in 1790 census . His wife was Martha Smelley. There maybe a connection here

Re: Ham's of SC Posted on: 31 Aug 2001, by William Ham

Surnames > Ham

Sorry I can't help you. My SC William Ham was married to a Martha "patsy" Smelley. He relocated to Knoxville Ga. sometime in the early 1800's. This is near Macon Ga. I understand there quite a...

Ham's of SC Posted on: 25 Jun 2001, by  billham1843

Surnames > Ham

...revolutionary war pension application. he is my ggggrandfather .married to martha "patsey" smelley or smellie. moved on th e crawford county GA. many of decendents are in NE ALA am trying to f...

William J Ham Edgefield District SC 1790 Federal Census Posted on: 23 Jun 2001, by  billham1843

Surnames > Ham

Looking for any information on my ggggrandfather Wiilliam J Ham or his wife Martha "Patsey" Smelley. Thanks to other researchers I have quite a bit of information on this line of the Ham name but ...

Martha & Lydia Unknown Coker 1830 - 1850 Clark and Pike Counties Arkansas Posted on: 30 Jun 2003, by  rsmelley

Surnames > Coker

I am looking for information on Martha or Marthy Unknown Coker and Lydia Unknown Coker. Below is the census information that I have from Clark and Pike County Arkansas. 1830 Clark County AR Census M...

Latner Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by Gladys Sanders Neeley

Surnames > Latner

...Carolina. My gg-grandmother was Mary Ann/Josphine Latner born abt 1846 in S.C. She married Thomas J. Smelley in 1865 in Perry Co. Ala. I have info on their children but not sure who Mary's parents were. Than...

James Bart Smelley in Tuscaloosa, AL 1893-1953 Posted on: 18 Sep 2006, by Jason Townsend

Surnames > Smelley

Has anyone done any research on James Bart Smelley of Tuscaloosa? I seem to be stuck. His wife was Martha Jane "Mattie" Guy. He had 10 children: J.B. Smelley Jr. (this is my granddaddy), Cliff Smelley, William Smelley,...

William H. W. Smelley & Paralee Walker Smelley in Al & Tx Posted on: 17 Sep 2006, by  lillie550

Surnames > Smelley

...Al. They were all born in Al. and moved to La. and then to Atascosa Co., Texas. Epsie Paralee Walker Smelley was a sister to my Great Grandmother. James William Smelley was born Jul 28 1889 in Al. and died 9-9-19...

Re: Just looking for family Posted on: 24 Aug 2005, by  gktyler1

Surnames > Smelley

If you can give me a little more info, maybe I can help. I have a lot of Smelley data from Sylacauga, Talladega Co., Al.

Just looking for family Posted on: 13 Jul 2005, by  flossy0305

Surnames > Smelley

my father was a smelley, Ronnie Wayne Smelley, b.March 13.1957..d May 24.1984. lived in oxford AL. calhoun county. married Wanda Marie Bryant, had 3 children, Angela D. Smelley, Misty S. Smelley, and myself, Keita W. Smelley. My fat...

John Landon Churchwell Smelley, Sarah Jane Howard & John Thomas Creel Posted on: 31 May 2005, by  rsmelley

Surnames > Smelley

Sarah Jane Howard 1st married John Landon Chruchwell Smelley March 14, 1858 Bibb Co., AL and married second John Thomas Creel. More information can be found at my RootsWeb WorldConnect Family Tree. http://...

Re: Smelley/Burdick/Pagett Posted on: 16 Oct 2005, by Carmen DeMuria

Surnames > Smelley

please email me directly and i'll send what i have. What was your first husbands name?

Re: Smelley/Burdick/Pagett Posted on: 16 Oct 2005, by  ITharpe

Surnames > Smelley

Hello, My name is Inez Godwin Burdick Tharpe. O am trying to find my first husband's ancesters for my children. My husbands's grandmother was Mahalia Ann Burdick. I had come to a brick wall before the...

Smelley/Burdick/Pagett Posted on: 09 May 2005, by  cdemuria

Surnames > Smelley

Hello, I have been doing my family history for some time, but i am unable to find my Smelley family or how they are connected to the Burdick/Pagett. My grandfather was BenjaminF. Smelley, he married Alma V. Brudick...

John Newton Smelley?? Posted on: 23 Sep 2003, by  CatherineHose...

Surnames > Smelley

Can anyone help me with this? John Newton Smelley was born 9/13/1891. He's my Grandmother's father. She doesn't know any more except his fathers name may be Wilson. I found them in the 1930 census, but h...

Smelley - James,Lizzy,Lilly,Lawrence,Lillian,Thomas,Mandy Posted on: 27 Aug 2003, by  RGirlyGirl

Surnames > Smelley

Looking for information on the following Smelley family members from Pickens County, Al. James Smelley married to Lizzy. Their children Lawrence, William, and Lilly. Lawrence married to Lillian - children Thomas an...

Billy E. Smelley Posted on: 29 Jul 2003, by  eandethompson

Surnames > Smelley

needing information on a Billy E. Smelley, policeman in Quinlin Tx, killed in line of duty in 1983. He was married to my cousin and I am trying to locate her. Thanks,

James (1871 - 1959) and Alice N. Smelley - burial in ARIZONA Posted on: 16 May 2002, by  rsmelley

Surnames > Smelley

I am looking for informaiton on James and Alice N. Smelley that are buried in the Clifton Cemetery, Clifton, Greenlee County, Arizona. James Smelley (1871 - 1959) and Alice N. (1873 - 1936) James Smelley worked on a Ran...

Maggie Smelley of Nacogdoches, Texas Posted on: 10 Oct 2001, by gala

Surnames > Smelley

I'm Looking for any info on a Maggie Smelley. All i know is she married a J.R. (Bud) Scroggins, i think in Nacogdoches, Texas. They had Oleta Thelma Scroggins (married a Dave Emerson), Virgil W. Sroggins, (m...

Robert Smelley - Northampton Co., NC Posted on: 26 Aug 2001, by  jmgarner

Surnames > Smelley

Hello: I'm seeking information regarding the Smelley family of Isle of Wight Co., VA & Northampton Co., NC. Robert Smelley was in Northampton as early as 1745. The Smelley, Joyner, Garner, and Starling families the...

Marths "patsy" Smelley Posted on: 28 Jun 2001, by  billham1843

Surnames > Smelley

Martha Smelley is my ggg grandmother and was married to my ggg grandfather William Ham. They lived in Edgefield county SC and later moved to crawford county GA Are listed in the 1790 federal census of ed...

Re: Martha "Patsey" Smelley Posted on: 01 Sep 2003, by  lowell_001

Surnames > Smelley

Both William and Patsey were from Ireland

Martha "Patsey" Smelley Posted on: 23 Jun 2001, by  billham1843

Surnames > Smelley

Looking for any information on Martha "Patsey" Smelley circa 1750-1810 Edgfield District SC. She was the wife of my ggggrandfather, William J Ham. Trying to determine who their parents were and w...

Smelley's in VA Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by bill hacker

Surnames > Smelley

Looking for my uncle Real Smelley born in Hampton, Va in 1894.

Re: John Wilson Smelley Posted on: 28 Jun 2006, by Kathy

Surnames > Smelley

...John Wilson was the son of Wilson and Elizabeth Wilson Smelley---the g-son of James and Rebecca Corley Smelley

John Wilson Smelley of Mississippi Posted on: 06 Jan 2001, by  cwhitlock2496...

Surnames > Smelley

Hello Windy, thanks so much for all of your info. I really appreciate it. I will keep an eye out on this message board and see if you have any response.

John Wilson Smelley Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  windycain

Surnames > Smelley

If anyone can help me I am looking for relatives of John Wilson Smelley. He was born 9 May 1853 Alabama, died 7 Jan 1917. He was married to 2 women. I do not know the first wife. 2nd was Lee Holt m. 17 Apr 1...

John Wilson Smelley Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  windycain

Surnames > Smelley

If anyone can help me I am looking for relatives of John Wilson Smelley. He was born 9 May 1853 Alabama, died 7 Jan 1917. He was married to 2 women. I do not know the first wife. 2nd was Lee Holt m. 17 Apr 1...

Re: Just making sure Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by  DISP32251

Surnames > Smelley

Trying to reach you. Please write back w/correct email. Cousin (Crocker side - descended from Willie Clyde Crocker (Fanny's brother), Sue Ann Crocker Rebman DISP32251@aol.com

Just making sure Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by  PerdueGwen

Surnames > Smelley

Just replying through this message board as well to make sure you recieve confirmation of my e-mail address.

Nancy Snider Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by Sherry Smelley

Surnames > Snider

I too am working on the Snider line. Mine is through Nancy's uncle, Mathias, son of Jacob and Susannah. I have a copy of her marriage certificate if you would like a copy.

Etta Smelley Posted on: 03 Jan 2001, by  windycain

Surnames > Smelley

...Russell, I just wrote to gladriel... so I guess my message will come back. It was in her list for Ida Bell Smelley. I'm not sure if I can help but I do have some information they seems to coincide with hers ...

Etta Anna Smelley Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by Carolyn Ann Russell

Surnames > Smelley

Etta and John Russell were my parents. Whoever has done the research I found doesn't know about me. I'm new to this and don't know what to do to find out who you are. The website listed-gladriel@thegr...

LOKKING FOR MY REAL FATHER AND MY HALF SISTER BY HIS SECOND MARRIAGE Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by BRIAN M. SMELLEY

Surnames > Smelley

I AM LOOKING FOR ANY INFO ON THE LOCATION OF MY FATHER BOBBY M. SMELLEY AND MY HALF SISTER WHO MAY BE LIVING IN TENNESSE WITH HER MOTHER. I NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH BOTH OF THEM AS POSSIBLE.

William Snider Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by Sherry Smelley

Surnames > Snider

Daniel, I have pictures of decendants of William Snider. If you will send me your e-mail I would be glad to attach a copy of his and Mary Howard's marriage certificate. I live here in Tuscaloosa and ...

William Snider Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by Sherry Smelley

Surnames > Snider

Did William happen to live in Shelby Co and Panola Co Tx. I have a William Snider in my line who came from SC to Al then to Tx. Does this sound like yours.

Re: JACOB & ELIZABETH RILEY SNIDER/SNYDER Posted on: 05 Oct 2006, by Sherry Smelley

Surnames > Snider

...Mathias Snider Zachariah William Snider Zachariah Perry Snyder Claudie Snyder Fred Snyder Sherry Snyder Smelley I am willing to share. I live outside of Tuscaloosa and know where Jacob and Elizabeth are bu...

Snider Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by Sherry Smelley

Surnames > Snider

In your message you mentioned that after Susannah was killed "he took a second wife". Are you talking about Jacob husband of Susannah or someone else. Jacob was surpose to have died around 1...

Jacob Snider Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by Sherry Smelley

Surnames > Snider

Is this Jacob Snider the one who married Susannah ?? (last name not proven) and was the father of Mathias Snider?

Jacob Snider Posted on: 26 Jul 2000, by Sherry Smelley

Surnames > Snider

If you will send me your e-mail I will scan the information and send it to you this weekend. I have to locate the file first. My e-mail is nanasmelley@cs.com Sherry

Jacob Snider Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by Sherry Smelley

Surnames > Snider

I have a history on this Jacob Snider if you are interested.

Re: Looking for Snider's in SC Posted on: 28 Sep 2003, by Sherry Smelley

Surnames > Snider

There were two branches of Snider's in that area. My branch (Jacob Snider who married Susannah .... left the area around 1818-1820 and moved to Alabama/Texas. We were known as the "old" Sn...

Obituary of Jacob Jasper Smelley Posted on: 19 May 2000, by J'nell Smelley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Gregg

Longview, Gregg Co., TX LONGVIEW DAILY NEWS April 2, 1934 (Front Page) Jacob Smelly, 84 Longview Pioneer Called by Death Jacob J. Smelly, 84, for 40 years a resident of the Longview area died at his ...

Northampton County, NC Deed Book 9, Page 225-226 Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by Vicky Hutchings

Surnames > Deberry

...April 1723 old purchase patent land and the other 150 acres being part of two patents granted to Robert Smelley the one for 520 acres bearing date 1745 the other being part of a patent for 1100 acres granted...

Re: Ola Missouri Smelley Posted on: 13 Oct 2005, by  funboytim

Surnames > Smelley

I too have just started researching the Smelley line and I suspect ours are from the same lines in that I grew up not far from Sylacauga (the correct spelling). My great Aunt Amanda Johnson married Bascom Smelley ...

per page