Search the Boards

Search Results for "SIVERLING" - 123 Messages

per page

Jonas Seiberling, Lehigh Co., Pa Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by  AMPJohnson

Surnames > Seiberling

I am interested in proving that there is a link between Jonas Seiberlich/Siverling who dissappeared while hunting in 1753 and Christopher Seiberling who appeared in Crawford County, Pa in 1794. Some reseachers...

Re: My family Posted on: 29 Jan 2005, by  dsouth1

Surnames > Blystone

...great-grandfather. He was born 16 Jan 1854 in Cambridge Springs, Pennsylvania, son of Christian Blystone and Rebecca Siverling Blystone, and he died 6 Jan 1937 in Venango Twp Pennsylvania. He married his fir...

Jonathan Martin Lindsley born 1809 in New Jersey, USA Posted on: 25 Sep 2004, by Dana Siverling

Surnames > Lindsley

Seeking information about Jonathan Martin Lindsley, born in New Jersey in 1809. He married Mary Wood, of New York, and had the following children: Emma, Edward, Helen, Mary, Carrie and Frank. He wa...

Obit- Dora Mae McIe Posted on: 05 May 2006, by Ed Nutter

Surnames > McIe

...Maidsville, Patty J. Byard of Clearwater, Fla., Sandra K. Stoneking of Route 13, Morgantown, and Carol S. Siverling of Bobtown; a sister, Elizabeth Reseter of Granville; 23 grandchildren and 26 great-grandchil...

Obit- Ora Otto McIe Jr. Posted on: 05 May 2006, by Ed Nutter

Surnames > McIe

...Barb, of Maidsville, Patty Byard, of Clearwater, Fla., Sandra Stoneking, of Morgantown, and Carol Sue Siverling, of Bobtown; seven grandchildren and several nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by one ...

Family Posted on: 29 May 2000, by Samantha Siverling

Surnames > Siverling

Looking for information about the Ohio Siverlings. My father (Paul bryan Siverling) was the son of Francis Dale Siverling of Ohio. I think that Francis Dale might have had a sister named June? Any information would be ...

dwel now -->> dwel@turbosurf.net Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by  Gail Dulgar

Surnames > Siverling

Sorry for the changes in e-mail addresses.

Frances Dale Siverling Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by  Gail Dulgar

Surnames > Siverling

Something is funky with the forum, as it is not showing any e-mail addresses.. My e-mail is now dwel@turbosurf.net

Francis Dale Siverling Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by Kris Trampus

Surnames > Siverling

Gail, Thanks so much for your response! I am actually the former wife of Paul Siverling (now deceased) and mother of Samantha Siverling. Francis Dale sr. was always an enigma to everyone in the family, so your informat...

Frances Dale Siverling Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by  Gail Dulgar

Surnames > Siverling

Frances Dale was the son of Clyde Curtis Siverling and Bertha M. Wynkoop. Frances was married twice (to your mother, I don't have her name) and also to Ida May Duff. Paul has two half-sibs. Francis Dale, Jr. a...

Thank you Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by Samantha Siverling

Surnames > Siverling

Thank you very much Gail Siverling Dulgar. I was very pleased to learn so much about my ancestry. My mother has been very kind in allowing me to do this research. I would be grateful for any other information ...

Lloyd A. GEISSLER (1943-2006) Posted on: 04 Dec 2006, by Tasha Treptow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...illness with his family by his side. Lloyd was born on May 23, 1943 in Bloomer, Wis., the son of Bernice (Siverling) Geissler and the late Delvin Geissler. After graduation from Bloomer High School in 1961, L...

Hale / Swarts in PA Posted on: 21 May 2007, by  philip4_9

Surnames > Hale

I have some Hales in my line from Northumberland Montour Co area. I have a line from the 1600's running from Thomas Hale to Abby Sholes Hale. Abby Ann Sholes was daughter of Lyman Sholes and Frances...

Union City High School, Union City, PA Freshmen Class 1932 Photo Posted on: 22 May 2007, by  Not_A_Relativ...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Erie

...Range, Jane Roberts, Wayne Robinson, Ruth Rust, Alma Rafferty, Meredyth Sargent, Daniel Sayers, Mary Siverling, George Shreve, Gerald Shreve, Hugh Shepherd, Dorothy Shreve, Jack Skerba, Mae Smith, Esther Steve...

Union City High School, Union City, PA 1924-25 Girls Basketball Team Photo Posted on: 17 Feb 2007, by  Not_A_Relativ...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Erie

...team: Katherine Burns, Ruth Casler, Marjorie Goss, Abigail Still, Fern Danner, Viola Frei, Marjorie Siverling, Noma Dodds, Anna toner, Julia Pazenski, Autumn Obert, Agatha Reed. Coach - H. H. Denison More E...

Re: swarts Posted on: 02 Feb 2007, by  philip4_9

Surnames > Swarts

...Jesse, Dora, Thomas, Daniel and Franklin. Franklin Barber is my grandfather. Daniel married to Rosanna Siverling is my great uncle. I was to his funeral. Their children are Louis, Thomas, Elsie, Mary, Bett...

our mother Betty Siverling Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by patty ferenc cantrell

Surnames > Kelly

If you had a sister by the name of Candice you have another half sister.My mother was also your mother.Please contact me at cntrlltx@gvtc.com and I will give you more info plus my phone # to call m...

Ray V. "Buddy" Shields (56-yo,27 Jun 1924 - 29 May 1981) Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by  justjohn1949

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hunt

...make a left turn across the highway, when his car collided with a truck tractor driven by Daniel Lee Siverling of Pilot Point. The Shields’ car was reportedly dragged 700 feet south of the initial point ...

Siverlings of Wisconsin Posted on: 24 Feb 2008, by  celticstar63

Surnames > Siverling

I am looking for any and all information on the Siverlings who settled in Chippewa County Wisconsin, specifically Bloomer and Cadott.

Union City High School, Girls Basketball Team 1933 photo Posted on: 12 Jan 2008, by  Not_A_Relativ...

...http://www3.familyoldphotos.com/photo/pennsylvania/1805/union-city-high-school-union-city-pa-1933-girls-basketball-team In the photograph: Virginia Cross, Ruth Hadlock, Margaret Thomas, Mary Siverling, Anna P...

Obit: Mildred M. Siverling (nee Pence) Posted on: 09 Mar 2008, by  LWALLS22

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Clarion

Obit Oil City Derrick January 15, 1968: Mrs. Mildred Siverling, 69, of Knox died in her home at 7 a.m. Saturday. She had been in ill health for the past year. Born May 27, 1898 in St. Charles Pa., she wa...

Re: Siverlings of Wisconsin Posted on: 16 Aug 2008, by  Siverling_1

Surnames > Siverling

...county WS. My husband's father is from there. I see from your public tree that you are working on Henry Siverling & Anna Hinkerode's descendants. My husband's great grandfather was Anthony Siverling - Henry's broth...

John Bigley m: Barbara Siverling Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by  Gail Dulgar

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Clarion

Sorry Guys, Just need to let you all know of my E-mail Address change..

Frazier Cemetery Posted on: 30 Nov 2001, by Gail Siverling Dulgar

Does anyone have transcriptions of the Frazier cemetery located near Fairmont City, PA. I am told there are stones there for some of my relatives, surnames ALGOE and SONGER Can someone help me?

John Bigley m: Barbara Siverling Posted on: 23 Nov 1999, by Gail Siverling Dulgar

Need information on the Ancestors and Descendants of Jacob and Mary Ann (Harriger) Siverling of Luzerne, Armstrong, Clarion and Jefferson Co, Pennsylvania. Descendents intermarried with BIGLEY and DELP familie...

Hale Swarts Posted on: 04 Aug 2008, by  philip4_9

Surnames > Swarts

...Jesse, Dora, Thomas, Daniel and Franklin. Franklin Barber is my grandfather. Daniel married to Rosanna Siverling is my great uncle. I was to his funeral. Their children are Louis, Thomas, Elsie, Mary, Betty ...

betty siverling kelly Posted on: 10 Nov 2000, by patty cantrell

Surnames > Kelly

If you had a sister by the name of Candace you have another my mother was also your mother. Please contact me( cntrlltx@gvtc.com) and I will give you more info plus my phone number to call me collect....

Re: Miles BIGLEY Posted on: 29 Mar 2009, by  Gail Dulgar

...on children by Catherine, willing to share.. Please contact me directly at gsdulgar@gmail.com - Gail Siverling Dulgar

Re: Miles BIGLEY Posted on: 06 Apr 2009, by  MarshaJAllen

...George 1828-1904 and family, moved to Isabella County, Michigan, after the Civil War. Thanks to Gail Siverling Dulgar and all that she sent me a few years ago! I've worked a lot on this family this last week...

Re: Miles BIGLEY Posted on: 30 Mar 2009, by  xxPatrickHenr...

Miles Bigley is my 2nd-Great-granduncle. I have run a report on the Bigley name and attached it below. As you can see I did not have his wife and family. I would appreciate a copy of the will listi...

Taylor Cemetery, Forward Twp (Elizabeth), Allegheny Co., PA Posted on: 13 Sep 2009, by  ToniKislear

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Pennsylvania Cemeteries

...Pauley, Peairs, Pemberton, Pierce, Pritchard-Helfer, Ramsey, Rizer, Saccani, Salzer, Sherwood, Sill, Siverling, Smith, Stewart, Taylor, Thayer, Thomas, Tomas, Trumpie, Vehec, Wall, Webster, Wolf, Young

Jacob Dinger, Ringgold Twp, Jefferson Co, PA Posted on: 08 Dec 2000, by  Gail Dulgar

Surnames > Dinger

Hi Susie, I'm also doing research. I'm tracing descendants of David and Ellen (Siverling) Dinger, son of Jacob Dinger and Polly Caylor of Jefferson Co, PA.. If you have any information to share on this son of...

Victoria L. SIVERLING Krebs 1953-2010 Ohio Posted on: 06 Nov 2010, by  Contribution

Surnames > Siverling

...age of 57. Vicki was born on February 13, 1953 in Ashland, OHIO, the daughter of the late Judge Ross Siverling and Eleanor (Sherk) Siverling. She graduated from Ohio Northern with her Bachelor degree and later on w...

Re: Seiberling Posted on: 14 Mar 2011, by  vtxryder57

Surnames > Seiberling

Good afternoon...I've been researching, and am related to, the Siverlings (descended from Michael/Jerg/Hans Ulrich Sauberlich) who settled in Crawford County via Northampton and Westmoreland Counties....

Re: Jonas Seiberling, Lehigh Co., Pa Posted on: 27 Jun 2011, by  steelerfutbal...

Surnames > Seiberling

...research as well, although he's not related to Christopher in that way. Christopher is actually "Siverling", and was born in 1749 in Baden, Germany. He immigrated here September 15, 1753 on the ship ...

Re: Seiberling Posted on: 25 Jun 2011, by  Dokiesmom

Surnames > Seiberling

Hi Tom, I to am researching a Siverling/Seiverling. I haven't been able to find anything on her at all. Her first name was Ida. She had a child with Dodds Rowan the child's name was Irvin Roy Rowan married to...

Re: Algoe / Aljoe Burials Sought Posted on: 09 Sep 2011, by  elmerfudd1940

...Preceded in dath by a half-brother, Ralph Songer dob- 5-26-1930 Laborer Son of Robert M. and Alice Siverling Algoe Name Deceased Birthplace Place of Death Age Cause of Death Stanley M. Algoe 1961 Redbank...

family Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  janicesiverli...

Surnames > Siverling

siverling name is online i'm glad. my elder family have all passed. i would like the family tree sent to me.i can only say that my grandfather duff was a gruff old man and my dad was a loving man.i remember gr...

DADDY SAID Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  janicesiverli...

Surnames > Siverling

MY DAD SAID IF I EVER CAME ACROSSED THE SIVERLING NAME.... I AM RELATED... I AM THE YOUNGEST OF FOUR.. DAD,S NAME WAS JACK IRVING WHO MARRIED BEVE. THEY WERE FROM YOUNGSTOWN OHIO. DAD'S FATHER WAS DUFF AND WA...

Jack Irving Siverling Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by  Gail Dulgar

Surnames > Siverling

Could use an update on your immediate family. Please contact me directly at dwel@turbosurf.net. I will be glad to send you the current information on the family.

Re: Donny and leona Trebon put up for adoption in Wi in the late 30,s or 40's Posted on: 26 Aug 2015, by  Jenna Siverli...

Topics > Adoptions > Adoption Queries

Hello! I came upon this and I thought this was awesome! My name is Jenna Siverling (Haroldson) Gertrude's Great Granddaughter...My Dad is Tim (Duke) Haroldson and He is Gertrude's Grandson...His Mom is Doris ...

Thomas Campbell, Sr. - early settler in Venango Twp. Posted on: 20 Dec 2014, by  David Mosier ...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Crawford

...Thomas Campbell, who came to Crawford Co. from Westmoreland Co., PA about 1794, along with Christopher Siverling. He was said to have been a Justice of the Peace for over 30 years and had a family of 5 boys an...

Miles BIGLEY Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by  Gail Dulgar

Miles BIGLEY was the son of John and Barbara (Siverling) BIGLEY of Monroe Twp, Armstrong/Clarion Co, PA.. Miles father's will specifically names Miles children in his will, excluding Miles... I have details, p...

Bromme, Nellie H., (Mrs.), Obituary Posted on: 30 Mar 2001, by  RitaTimm18

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Denver

...Denver, her father, George Foster, Detroit, and three sisters, Mrs. A. H. Pearson, Detroit, Mrs. G. C. Siverling, Salamanca, N. Y., and Mrs. H. T. Lloyd, Oakland, Calif.

Elias ROGERS b here, 1823 to PA Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by  deedavidson71

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

...Cole, Mrs. Jane Wing, Elias, and Mrs. Mahala Hotchkiss (deceased). Our subject married Miss Catherine Siverling March 23, 1844. She is a daughter of the pioneer John Siverling, a native of Venango Township. Since their...

Samuel R. MOGLE and wife Sarah Anne SIVERLING, Jefferson Co, PA Posted on: 22 Sep 2001, by  Gail Dulgar

Surnames > Mogle

Samuel (1863-1937) and Sarah (1866-1939) both buried St Matthews Cem, Jefferson Co, PA Samuel was the son of John MOGLE and Elizabeth RISHEL Looking for information on their DESCENDENTS Harry Berto...

Re: joyal-bowers Posted on: 23 Sep 2001, by David Siverling

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Unknown

You probably have found this out by now, but in case you haven't, Harriet's maiden name was Bowers. She was my great-grandmother.

Re: John Cannam/Emily Hemming Posted on: 15 Aug 2001, by Gail Siverling Dulgar

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Polk

Hi Bob, I think we do indeed have a match.. The children that I know about are Irene who married Marion Jones, Earl Cannam b: Apr 1885 (no further info) and Carrie b: 25 Jul 1887 who married Jos...

Re: DADDY SAID Posted on: 07 Dec 2001, by  lompocnana

Surnames > Siverling

Janice-I am a cousin of yours. I just discovered this board and hope you access it again soon. Your father, Jack, was one of my idols when I was a little girl. His mother, Anna Mae, and my father, ...

Re: Family Posted on: 06 Jul 2002, by Astrid Dagmar Graf

Surnames > Siverling

Wer kennt Frances Siverling, Youngstown, Ohio Er war 1945 in Munich, Westgermany Ich bin seine Tochter, geb. 16.3.1946 Würde mich sehr über Antwort freuen

per page