Search the Boards

Search Results for "SHUNK" - 1,352 Messages

per page

Re: Henry H. (Homer) Griffieth & Emma (Studebaker) Posted on: 08 Apr 2003, by Dawn Lehman

Surnames > Griffieth

...too? Like, 15 children and two marriage's? See, I'm through, Henry H. (Homer) Griffieth & Mrytle (Shunk), his second wife? Just started this line? Mrytle (Shunk) was my Grandmother's, Sister. {Susie Parth...

Re: need obit for edgar wilburn of lewis co Posted on: 12 Aug 2003, by  kathypurvis

Surnames > Wilburn

...Mercy Hospital in Porstmouth after an extended illness. He was a retired steel mill worker with the Shunk Steel Company in Bucyrus, Ohio. He was born in Carter County on May 29, 1911 a son of the late Gus...

Re: Henry H. (Homer) Griffieth & Emma (Studebaker) Posted on: 28 Aug 2002, by Dawn Lehman

Surnames > Griffieth

...Griffieth, Yes, would love to share, but I don't have a lot, yet? Just started this line? Mrytle E. (Shunk) was my Grandma's Sister? Her name was Susie Parthenia (Shunk) Smith-Weaver-Wesco? This is my Grandmoth...

Henry H. (Homer) Griffieth & Mrytle (Shunk) Had 13 Children: Posted on: 09 Jul 2002, by Dawn Lehman

Surnames > Griffieth

"Homer" & Mrytle had 13 Children; but only know 12? Richard "Dick" Griffieth, George Griffieth, Roses (Griffieth), Havey Griffieth Sr., John Henry Griffieth, Sarah May (Griffi...

Re: family history griffieth Posted on: 22 Nov 2002, by penny davis

Surnames > Griffieth

...griffieth.i know a little about henry homer & myrtle [if anyone has some more info i am interested shunk] griffieth & their many children if i can help e-mail me

Mrs. Ella Rosengrant Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by Joyce Fennell

Surnames > Fitzgerald

...fathers family history and never expected to get any info this soon. Do you have any mention of the names Shunk, Granger or Long in your info. Please stay in contact. Joyce

Mrs. Ella Rosengrant Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by Joyce Fennell

Surnames > Fitzgerald

...fathers family history and never expected to get any info this soon. Do you have any mention of the names Shunk, Granger or Long in your info. Please stay in contact. Joyce

Caufield/Piper/Shunk/Weimer Westmoreland Co. Pa Posted on: 02 Nov 2005, by  UnlockingTheP...

Surnames > Caufield

Hi I am working on the Piper line from Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania. During my research I come across some Weimer's that married into my Piper line. I though some of you may like to see this. I l...

Kreighbaum Marriages, Stark County, Ohio - 1843 - 1874 Posted on: 10 Jan 2006, by  nlpeche

Surnames > Krichbaum

...1855 -- 104 – C137 Kreighbaum, Jacob W. -- Featner, Mahala -- 28 Feb 1856 -- C-154 Kreachbaum, Eliza -- Shunk, Franklin -- 06 Mar 1856 -- C-154 Kreighbaum, Urias -- Hulsinger, Susan -- 30 Oct 1856 -- C-181...

query Posted on: 02 Sep 2002, by Marilyn Schuetz

Surnames > Napier

Am looking for any information about John and Nancy Shunk Napier. Met and married in Andrew county, MO. and then settled in Holt county, MO. Had my g-grandmother, Rosetta May Napier Burgess. Any informa...

Susan (Berkey) Wertz (1811-1903) Posted on: 17 Dec 2000, by  photogskh

Surnames > Berkey

...years of age: Caroline, widow of Jacob GORDON, near New Paris, Bedford County; Hettie, wife of William SHUNK, of Etna Green, Ind.; Elizabeth, wife of Samuel RODDY, of Upper Yoder Township, Cambria County; ...

Re: Lape Posted on: 16 Sep 2001, by  crockettalder...

Surnames > Lape

...Stahl, if you have not already, you might want to check the following website - Look under the surname SHUNK. www.michaelscottcaldwell.com

obit--JULIUS P. ADLER Posted on: 24 Nov 2004, by Sheila Garland

Surnames > Adler

...Adler, Suzanne (David Guthrie) Adler and Paul (Karen) Adler; devoted grandfather of R.J. and Stephanie Shunk; dear brother of the late Milton D. and Marjorie B. Adler. Services will be held Tuesday, Nov. 2...

re: Shunk families Posted on: 07 May 2000, by kathie

Surnames > Shunk

...his son Alva. I have some obits for many of his family. I have just begun researching Martha Isaac Shunk as well as the Miller connection. I would love to hear from you as I am sure you are one of my moth...

Weaver's Germany, Frederick Co;Md.,Clermont Co;Ohio, Darke Co;Ohio,Troy,Ohio? Posted on: 08 Apr 2003, by Dawn Lehman

Surnames > Weaver

...Elizabeth (Pearson) married on 10-25-1889 in Darke Co;Ohio? Lloyd Ellery Weaver Sr. & Susie Parthenia (Shunk)Smith married on 9-22-1934 in Winchester, Ind.? Edith Joan (Weaver) Kessler & Charles He...

Plumely Posted on: 14 May 2000, by Lynda LeMay

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

Please, does anyone have a male Plumely/Plumley who would have a child bearing aged wife in 1871? I have a so far unconnected Plumely in the middle of a family Bible. The rest of the names are famili...

Mips Posted on: 14 May 2000, by Lynda LeMay

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

We have a list from a family Bible with surnames Smith, Shunk, Keller, and Hall. In the midst of this is a name which none of the family is familiar: Mips Matilda Plumely. Died January 11, 1879, aged 8 yea...

Beranek Inquiry Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by Lisa

Surnames > Beranek

...appreciated. My great-grandfather was Peter Beranek, father of Lester Beranek and husband of Margaret Schunk/Shunk. Thank you for any help you have to offer.

Re: William Rhan & Sarah Lutz Posted on: 08 Apr 2006, by Elizabeth Hean Stone

Surnames > Rahn

...Rahn(Rawn) who was an attorney in Hbg. during those times. He helped his cousin Gov. Francis Rahn(Rawn) Shunk who was a brother of my ancestor and I am trying to find out where Charles comes in and if h...

Re: William Rhan & Sarah Lutz Posted on: 23 Jul 2003, by  travelswithli...

Surnames > Rahn

...moved to Harrisburg about 1905, was married to William Goodyear Hean. Same family as Gov. Francis Rawn Shunk. I've seen the graves in Middletown of those Rahn's and they were kin as a son from each family...

Miller connection with Shunk family Posted on: 11 May 2000, by  brainard2

Surnames > Shunk

I am interested in the Miller connection with the Shunk family of Harrisburg, PA. An Annie Miller and Emma(?) Miller lived near the Shunks and married one of the boys. Does anyone have any information o...

Re: Walkers from VA Posted on: 24 May 2002, by  walker64427

Surnames > Walker

The James Walker I refered to in my initial query is actually James Freeman Walker and his wife is actually Jerusha Catherine Wells. He died in 1890 and she died in 1887. Both are buried in Fillmore c...

Daniel LAPE d. 16 September 1921, Jackson, Cape Girardeau Co. Missouri Posted on: 26 Sep 2003, by  michaelscaldw...

Surnames > Lape

Missouri State Board of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics Certificate of Death Place of Death: Cape Girardeau County, City of Jackson Full Name: DANIEL LAPE Sex: Male Color: White Marital Status:...

Shunk/Keller Connection Posted on: 06 May 2000, by Lynda LeMay

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Montgomery

I am looking for the connection of the Shunk family to the Keller family in Montgomery Co. I have a Daniel Shunk married Christina. Will mentions bequest to Christina and nephew James Keller. My James Keller wa...

Pinsoneault History Posted on: 18 Jan 2000, by Jim Pinsoneault

Surnames > Pinsonneault

I am the son of Oliver Pinsoneault. Dad was born to Rose Shunk Pinsoneault and Joseph Pinsoneault in 1917. I believe that grandpa Pinsoneault originally came from Canada and then moved to Kenosha. Dad move...

Elizabeth Ann (Grimes) & George "Soloman" Gentry Posted on: 24 Nov 2001, by Dawn Lehman

Surnames > Grimes

...Catharine (Gentry) & George W. Reeder. Then thier daughter Elizabeth (Reeder) & Albert Franklin Shunk. Then thier daughter Susie Pathenia (Shunk)Smith-Weaver-Wesco & Lloyd Ellery Weaver. Then thier ...

Re: Pinsonneault Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by Pandora Heathcoe

Surnames > Pinsonneault

My mother's parents were Joseph and Rose Shunk Pinsoneault. I am interested in learning about that side of the family and also find other relatives. thanks

Pinsoneault Posted on: 28 Oct 1999, by Pandora Heathcoe

Surnames > Pinsonneault

...but more important to me. I know nothing of my grandfather's past or family. My grandmother was Rose Shunk Pinsoneault. I believe she and my grandfather both were from Wisconsin. I know they lived in Kenos...

Pinsoneualt Family Posted on: 24 Sep 1999, by Pandora Heathcoe

Surnames > Pinsonneault

My grandmother was Rose Shunk Pinsoneault married to Joseph Pinsoneault. Last residence was in Kenosha, Wis. Any body out there?

Isett family Posted on: 29 Nov 2004, by  sharonspe

Surnames > Isett

My 4th great grandmother was Barbara Isett/Iset, born about 1757 and married to Peter Shunk 1776 in Pennsylvania. Her father was Frederick Isett/Iset born in Providence, Montgomery, Pa. We think her mother...

Re: Looking for William Henry Isett Posted on: 02 Aug 2005, by Sharon Spencer

Surnames > Isett

...Iset/Isett from PA and MD for a long time. I know she was born in about 1757. She was married to Peter Shunk and died 1826 in Taneytown, MC. She is buried in Trinity Lutheran Cemetery, Carrol Co. MD. I h...

Re: Lowe/Reppert Posted on: 04 Jul 2006, by  kkennison1970

Surnames > Lowe

...Reppert line. Maria Catherine Reppert would be the sister to Charlotte (Ann) Reppert who married George Shunk. (My 4th gr. grandparents). I would be interested in exchanging information. You can email ...

Harrison Posted on: 23 Dec 2000, by Augustus Harrison of Michigan

Surnames > Harrison

...born in 1915 am looking for information on both of my grandparents. My grandmothers maiden name was Shunk.

Ella Rosengrant Posted on: 19 Aug 2000, by Joyce Fennell

Surnames > Rosengrant

...was sent from Wilkes-Barre Pa. My grandmothers Married name was Granger. Her maiden name was possibly Shunk. She must have come to Canada around the time she got married. Hope you can help me find out a ...

Re: Henry S. Roehr Posted on: 24 Apr 2003, by chuck roehr

Surnames > Roehr

Hi, We have an Emma Roehr but she married a Thomas Shunk on Oct. 26, 1886. Can you give me any additional information as to possibly who her parents were. Sincerely, Chuck Roehr, My Emma Roehr would be...

Henry Johndrow Obit Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by  EThompson1831

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Chippewa

Henry Johndrow Henry Johndrow, 79, died at his home on Shunk road today, Dec. 12, 1938 at 8:10 a.m. following a illness of four months. Death was attributed to a heart ailment. Surviving Mr. Johndrow are ...

John Jandreau Obit Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by  EThompson1831

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Chippewa

...o'clock this morning, Wednesday, January 23, 1929, at the home of his daughter, Mrs. Hester Roberts, Shunk Rd. He had been ill for four weeks with paralysis. The body was taken this morning to the Ryan und...

Daniel Russell b.1817 NC Posted on: 03 Dec 2005, by  dianneq29

Surnames > Russell

I am looking for parents, siblings of Daniel Russell b. 1817 NC d.11 Jun 1866 IN Cass Co Cassville Cem. 1840 IN Washington Co Franklin Twp Daniel Russell 1 male 20-30 b. 1817 age 23 1 female under 5 ...

Alexander Mastaw Obit Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by  EThompson1831

ALEXANDER MASTAW Alexander Mastaw, 86, died at 7 a.m. today, Friday, May 23, 1941, at his home on the shunk road after an illness of eight months. Mr. Mastaw was born January 29, 1855. Surviving are one ...

Antoine Mastaw Obit Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by  EThompson1831

...is to be removed this afternoon at 5:30 o'clock from the Beaumier Funeral Home to the family home on Shunk road. Rosary for Mr. Mastaw will be recited Friday at 8 o'clock at the home. Funeral services will...

Frank Shunk Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by Julie

Surnames > Shunk

Was this Frank Shunk married to a Stiezell? I have a Frank Shunk who had a son in Pennsylvania in 1886 named Oscar Shunk who married Mary Hartzell who was also born in Pennsylvania. They have a daughter named Violet...

St James Cathedral Marriages Posted on: 07 Jul 2000, by  jhharrison

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Peel

These are a few marriages from St James Cathedral in Toronto. THE ONLY ONES THAT BELONG TO ME: HARRISON & LAMB. I "do not" have any other info. This is a page taken from the ledger of th...

Maria Schneider Putman Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by Mary Lou Wilson

Surnames > Schneider

Maria died 1 Sept 1814 and was married to Peter Putman. Her daughter Elizabeth married William Shunk in Pa.

WATSON/SELLERS Posted on: 25 Feb 1999, by  JudithHeald

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Mifflin

...1918 (unmarried) 4. George Miller WATSON b.1842, d. 1895, m. Elizabeth RIDER Centre Co, PA 5. Francis Shunk WATSON b. 1844, d. 1903, m. Mary Ann TRUDY 6. Mary Catherine WATSON b. 1847, d. 1874, m. William ...

Elizabeth Putman Shunk of Pa Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by Mary Lou Wilson

Surnames > Putman

Looking for family of Elizxabeth Putman b.June 1791 d 1848 dau of Peter Putman 1750-1809 and Maria Schneider.

Cherry Grove Cem. list Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by  margaretwilli...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

thanks for the fast response. Linda is going to send me the list. I have many ancestors is Sullivan Co. Maternal ones are in the BROWN CEM.at Shunk. Thanks again Margaret

Isaac Shunk Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by  GFoy1211

Surnames > Shunk

Greetings Judith; Your Martha b. 1829 d. 1902 was the daughter of Isaac Shunk and Sarah Painter. They were married in Perry Co., OH on 23 Oct 1823 by Wm Mechling. Isaac died 17 May 1868 in Andrew Co., MO....

Brown Posted on: 20 Mar 1999, by  margaretwilli...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

I have many relatives buried in the Brown cem. located in Shunk, Sullivan Co. Pa. Is this the cem. you are interested in? Margaret

DeWalt Family Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by Diane Hodges

Surnames > Dewalt

I hope this reaches Diane LaBrue. I am also related to Mina DeWalt and may be able to help. Contact me at: Ddh43@aol.com

Isaac Shunk Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by  xxjjoysews

Surnames > Shunk

Gary-that is really great info-thanks so much. Do you have any more on Isaac and his family? I think they are hiding from me. Thansk for the help. I am having computer problems though so I may not get...

per page