Search the Boards

Search Results for "SHELLUM" - 38 Messages

per page

Fredericksons of Rothsay Posted on: 06 Feb 1999, by  gamlenorsk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Otter Tail

Looking for any information on Ferdinand Frederickson and/or his wife, Cora Shellum, who lived in Rothsay for several decades. He was born in 1905 in Hanska, MN, and she in 1906 in Albin Twp., Watonwan Count...

WUEST m. SHELLUM and WUEST m. GREEN, GER > PA Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  rcwuest

Surnames > Wuest

...1-31-1942) and Marie Eileen McLoughlin, William's father was Gotlub Albert Wuest married to Theresa M. Shellum, Gotlub's father was Albert Wuest married to Louisa Green. Don't have any other dates, but Steph...

Re: LeRoy R. Shellum b. 1921 MN Posted on: 31 May 2007, by  Genealogist67

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Polk

Hopefully it is the correct one.

Re: LeRoy R. Shellum b. 1921 MN Posted on: 31 May 2007, by  Genealogist67

Do you need the obit for Lloyd C. Shellum, Sr., who died in Des Moines on Friday, 13 November 1976 at the age of 59?

LeRoy R. Shellum b. 1921 MN Posted on: 30 May 2007, by  thunder163

Would you happen to have a LeRoy R. Shellum Born 6-27-1921 in Minnesota. Thanks for any help.

Re: LeRoy R. Shellum b. 1921 MN Posted on: 01 Jun 2007, by  annpiotrowski...

Yes that is the right one. Thank you so much for that. Lorraine Posterick was my dad's mom's first cousin.

Re: LeRoy R. Shellum b. 1921 MN Posted on: 31 May 2007, by  annpiotrowski...

LeRoy isn't in my family line since my relative married a Shellum. But what did you need to know? I found LeRoy in the MN Birth index. Shellum, LeRoy Raphael Date of Birth: 06/27/1921 Mother Maiden Name: Cierpis...

Re: LeRoy R. Shellum b. 1921 MN Posted on: 31 May 2007, by  thunder163

Trying to make a connection to Cierpiszewski. Husbands Grandmother was a Cierpiszewski. He also had a Great Aunt who married a Tomaszewski. Husbands side is from North East Minneapolis . Husbands Gra...

Re: LeRoy R. Shellum b. 1921 MN Posted on: 31 May 2007, by  annpiotrowski...

Is this the husband of Lorraine my grandmother's cousin? If it is I would like a copy of his obit. Would be nice to add to the family file. Thanks Ann

Re: Dillingers (Dellinger) that settled in Illinois from NC Posted on: 29 Dec 2007, by  Luke Mitchem

Surnames > Dellinger

...John Phillip Dellinger Henry Dellinger David Dellinger John Henry Dellinger Junious Dellinger Carroll Shellum Dellinger Melanie Dellinger Luke Mitchem(Me)

Re: Dillingers (Dellinger) that settled in Illinois from NC Posted on: 29 Dec 2007, by  Luke Mitchem

Surnames > Dellinger

...John Phillip Dellinger Henry Dellinger David Dellinger John Henry Dellinger Junious Dellinger Carroll Shellum Dellinger Melanie Dellinger Luke Mitchem(Me)

I need Dellinger Information Posted on: 03 Jan 2008, by  Luke Mitchem

Surnames > Dellinger

Surnames > Dellinger

Surnames > Dellinger

Re: SHELLUM Posted on: 21 Sep 2008, by  marionanderso...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Clearwater

Hi, My name is Marion (Tveitbakk) Anderson of Aurora, MN originality from Clearbrook and my father is married to Oscar Shellum's frist wife Harriet. Oscar passed away a few years ago. My father's nam...

Re: LeRoy R. Shellum b. 1921 MN Posted on: 02 Jan 2010, by  gotkim_1

So Lorraine would be your dad's mom's first cousin? Who would this be? I am doing some family history. Lorraine was my grandmother.

SHELLUM John C - Vietnam Wall section 26W Posted on: 05 Jan 2011, by  t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Shellum

SHELLUM John C - Vietnam Wall section 26W Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. Feel free to use this picture ...

Help Find my great great Grandparents Posted on: 04 Jan 2001, by  RobinLong27

Surnames > Spencer

...was very young. All I know about her parents are their names EDWARD GEORGE SPENCER and ALICE AMELIA SHELLUM. If you could shed some light here I would greatly appreciate it. Robin Long Ont., Canada

Searching for Edward George Spencer Posted on: 04 Jan 2001, by  RobinLong27

Surnames > Spencer

...searching for information on my gg grandparents. Their names were Edward George Spencer and Alice Amelia Shellum. My great grand mother was Edith Eugene Spencer. Anything would help at this point. As far as ...

McManus-Shellum Posted on: 01 Jan 2001, by  marthamcglinc...

Surnames > McManus

Ellen, My husband Terry great grandfather was also John McManus married to Susan Shellum. His grandmother was Regina McManus, sister to John. Regina married James Boyle and had Five Children which two are st...

Re: Will do look-ups from "The Thomas Staples Family in Canada, The United States of America and Elsewhere" Posted on: 14 Feb 2012, by  demoyer36

Surnames > Staples

If you are still active I am seeking information my great grandmother (Mollie Davis) and her husband Shellum L. Staples (b. 1855 in Tenn.). They were married in Lonoke, AR and he is buried in the Old Austin ...

Shellum Staples (1855-1896) Posted on: 29 May 2013, by  demoyer36

Surnames > Staples

...great grandfather. He was born in Tennessee, and married Mollie Davis Young. His father was also named Shellum (1808-?) and was born in Virginia. I have solid evidence, but limited) of my great grandfather, ...

Ostbys in MN--Looking for info on Erik Posted on: 05 Mar 2001, by Aaron Hartnell

Surnames > Østby

...GILSRUD (b.1907;d.1985) 4. Gloria GILSRUD (b.1940) 3. Ruth Evangeline TORGELSON (b.1922) sp: Harold SHELLUM 4. Roberta Lynne SHELLUM (b.1949) sp: Craig Clayton DOHSE (b.1948) 5. Gretchen Noelle DOHSE (b.1974) sp...

ANDERSON, ELLEFS, BRUDELY Posted on: 28 Jun 1998, by Bernie Shellum

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > More Og Romsdal

With no more than handwritten notes to go on, I am looking for information about ancestors of my grandmother, Anna Johnson, who lived on one or more of the Brudely, Brude, etc., farms in Grytten, More...

Re: McManus-Shellum Posted on: 27 Dec 2001, by Bonnie Flanagan

Surnames > McManus

My grandmother Veronica, was daughter of Susan Shellum and John McManus. Her sister was my great Aunt Jean(Regina) who was married to Jim Boyle. Her great(?) grandmother was Susan Gould who is buired at Sa...

Re: WUEST m. SHELLUM and WUEST m. GREEN, GER > PA Posted on: 19 Feb 2002, by  dwuest9156

Surnames > Wuest

I'm am Also researching the Family name of Wuest. The names you have i'm not connecting to but that doesn't mean anything at this point. My Family also came from Germany the only thing I know is that ...

Looking for information on the last name Shellum. Posted on: 16 Feb 2003, by  annpiotrowski...

I'm looking for any information on a Lorraine Shellum. Her maiden name was Posterick and her parents were a Frank and Martha (Stodolka) Posterick originally from Minnesota. I have information that Lorraine...

Re: Looking for information on the last name Shellum. Posted on: 19 Feb 2003, by  podunkkid

I found the obit. for Larraine - see attachment

Forichettefamily matters Posted on: 08 Apr 2004, by Ron Brookins

Surnames > Forichette

...have some medical issues and her info helped. Frank Forichette was married to my birth mother Barbara Shellum, from Port Orchard, Washington. Frank was in the Navy when they were married. They did not stay m...

Gone missing Posted on: 01 Aug 2006, by  gamlenorsk

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

I have a relative, Lloyd Clarence Shellum, who was born in Minnesota, lived in Texas and Nevada, then moved to Camarillo and Newbury Park, CA. There, he seems to have vanished. Some relatives are persuaded t...

Re: Gone missing Posted on: 05 Aug 2006, by  nanablue2004

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

U.S. Public Records Index Record about Lloyd C Shellum Name: Lloyd C Shellum Street Address: 201 Stratmore Dr City: Friendswood County: Galveston State: Texas Zip Code: 77546 U.S. Public Records Inde...

per page