Search the Boards

Search Results for "SHARONDA" - 41 Messages

per page

Re: Family from Thomas W. McGill Posted on: 13 Jul 2001, by sharonda

Surnames > McGill

...Alice and Rachael Ann. Hopefully these are the same ones you are looking for. Please let me know. Thanks Sharonda

Albert Richardson Obit Posted on: 06 Jul 2003, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Stokes

...Thornton; great-grandnephews Jermaine Jenkins and Deston Thornton; great-grandnieces Amber Jenkins, ShaRonda Thornton and Nebraska Crosby, all of Winston-Salem; a very devoted special friend, Deloris Cannon o...

Powe Posted on: 29 Nov 2000, by Sharonda Powe

Surnames > Powe

Hi, I am Sharonda Powe of Dallas, TX. I was just looking up any information about the descendants and ancestors of the Powe family tree. Powe is an uncommon name, so I decided to take a chance. Right now I ha...

Re: Father of John Devor Tigner Posted on: 01 Jun 2004, by Sharonda Burch

Surnames > Tigner

Sorry I lost touch. Went through terrible divorce. I have found out alot more info since I contacted you last. Email me if you see this. I don't get on the message boards that much anymore. If yo...

Re: Mary Selena Tigner Posted on: 01 Jun 2004, by Sharonda Burch

Surnames > Tigner

Looking for reconnect with Tigners in Simi Valley, California. Contact me if you see this. I emailed David Farley, Ramona, and Beverly Tigner-Agnew in 2000. Lost contact for a while. Would love to...

Hughes, Mary Margaret Posted on: 10 Apr 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Hughes, Mary Margaret MARY MARGARET HUGHES was born in 1910 in Natick, Mass. Her parents, William and Anne, had six children: Josephine, Mary, William, Virginia, Martin, and John. As a young gir...

Dolma Lois Jackson - An African American Obituary Posted on: 05 Sep 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Dolma Lois Jackson (March 27, 1932 - June 12, 2006) Funeral services for Mrs. Dolma Lois Jackson, age 74 of Carthage, Texas will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 17, 2006 at Pleasant Valley Ba...

Rosie B. Cooley -- Hazlehurst City Cemetery Posted on: 28 Dec 2007, by  CopiahCoordin...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Copiah

...Williams (Troy); sons, John Cooley (Ann), Samuel Cooley (Ada), Melvin Cooley (Linda) and Marvin Cooley (Sharonda); sisters, Ola Mae Jones of Halzehurst and Virgie Bell Lucas of Chicago, IL; 56 grandchildren,...

Dolma Lois Jackson - An African American obituary Posted on: 13 Jan 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Dolma Lois Jackson (March 27, 1932 - June 12,2006 Dolma Lois Jackson Funeral services for Mrs. Dolma Lois Jackson, age 74 of Carthage, Texas will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 17, 2006 at Pl...

Banks-Harper, Marsha Sue - An African American Obituary Posted on: 26 Jun 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...survived by her loving mother, Imogene Parker of Albion, Mi; devoted son and daughter, Kenneth Banks and Sharonda Gardenhire of Austin, Tx; one sister, Patricia Prince, four brothers Ralph Parker and wife Pea...

LEWIS, Sharae Iatricia Posted on: 25 Sep 2008, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...cherish her memories, Keyron Steven Perry (Son) Reddick, Fl., Ray Charles Lewis (Father) Anthony, FL., Sharonda Mitchell (Mother) Ocala, FL., Ebony Mitchell (Sister) Anthony, FL., Willie Thompson (Brother) Re...

Donna Jane Campbell Tweed 44, of Hillside Drive, Mascot Posted on: 02 Oct 2008, by  jstenn6567

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Greene

...William Eric Manis; and five nieces: Kristi Shelton, Monica Hickman, Leonna Silvers, Miranda Day, and Sharonda Brown. She was a daughter of the late William Clyde and Edith Bell Weems Campbell. The family...

G.D. Burch - Obit Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by  19jodi57

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Unknown

...daughters , Sheila Richardson and Lori Wallace both of Denison, TX , JoLanda {Jodi} Welch of Paris, TX , Sharonda Taylor of Nashville , IN ; one brother, Leroy Burch of San Diego , CA ; 10 grandchildren ; and...

Makaveli Merriweather Posted on: 01 Sep 2009, by  Patricia Stro...

Surnames > Meriwether

..."Makaveli". You're were one of a kind. Happy Father's Day Love, Momdukes Reek, Tite, Kemia, Sharonda, Boobie and "Zy"

John Arthur Lindsey age 59, born ,in Paulding, Miss., son of,John Lindsey, Sr., and Erma Gene Allen Lindsey. Posted on: 23 Jan 2010, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Lindsey

John Arthur Lindsey (aka John X. Chinee), age 59, 418 State St.; made his transition from this earthly plane of existence Friday, January 15, 2010, at the home of his sister. He was born June 4, 195...

ELDER Maurice Charles II 1948-2011 Mansfield, Ohio Posted on: 05 Jun 2011, by  Contribution

Surnames > Elder

...years, Mary Elder and her children, Sherry (Tiger) Bradley, Johnnie Gibbs of California, stepdaughter, Sha'Ronda Foster of Columbus, OH; grandchildren, Sherell, Mychelle, Deja Nevius, Miles, Mason, Cervi, Tige...

Evelyn R. Lewis Stone 1933-2011 Posted on: 05 Sep 2011, by  Contribution

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Franklin

...and devoted daughter, Darla Ware; and son-in-law, Dwight Ware, Sr. Three loving grandchildren, Dwight (Sharonda) Ware, Jr., of Camp Springs, MD, Derrick Ware of Baltimore, MD, and Dira Ware of Columbus, OH. F...

Evelyn R. Lewis Stone Posted on: 31 Dec 2011, by  Contribution

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...and devoted daughter, Darla Ware; and son-in-law, Dwight Ware, Sr. Three loving grandchildren, Dwight (Sharonda) Ware, Jr., of Camp Springs, MD, Derrick Ware of Baltimore, MD, and Dira Ware of Columbus, OH. F...

OBIT Lillian "Irene" Nickell Back 1920-2011 Posted on: 25 Feb 2013, by  Kandy_BackAge...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Morgan

...Zane) and Nicole's (Mason, Reece, Hayden); Great-grandchildren from Forest Sr.: Blayre, Ryan, Damion, Sharonda, Ashton and Hyacinth. Siblings, Ronald (Mary) Nickell, Meryl (Pauline) Nickell, and Beryl Nickell...

Rochelle G. Cox Posted on: 31 Aug 2014, by  Contribution

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Mahoning

CAMPBELL - Rochelle G. Cox was called home on Aug. 26, 2014, from University Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio. Rochelle was born Dec. 3, 1946, in Philadelphia, PA., the daughter of Walter “Heboy” and Bert...

Hilderbrand - Illinois Posted on: 21 Aug 2001, by Sharonda Woodfin

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

hi! i'm looking for anyone that i might be related to. i was born in centreville township hospital in illinois, june 8, 1970. my biological mother's maiden surname was hilderbrand. from what i have be...

finding my son, Khristopher Eric Lopez and Sharonda Posted on: 15 Nov 2001, by deborah daniel

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

i am looking for my son, Khris, who spells his name KRIS and he was born 5-24-79 en route to Little Company of Mary Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. He hasn't seen me since before my sister Kathy left f...

Prince Charles Edward Arnette Obit Posted on: 03 Nov 2001, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Forsyth

Mr. Prince Charles Edward Arnette, 50, of 2737 Reynolds Park Road, known to all as "Bro Beal," departed this life Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2001, at Forsyth Medical Center. He was born March 17, 1...

Re: Eaddys in Atkinson County, Ga Posted on: 12 Dec 2001, by Janice Jackson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Atkinson

...Eaddys. It was a huge success thanks to the diligent, hard work of my cousin Amy Cooper Rourk and her sis Sharonda. It was the first time we met the Eaddy family and the resemblance was overwhelming. Rhond...

Albert Richardson Obit Posted on: 06 Jul 2003, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Forsyth

...Thornton; great-grandnephews Jermaine Jenkins and Deston Thornton; great-grandnieces Amber Jenkins, ShaRonda Thornton and Nebraska Crosby, all of Winston-Salem; a very devoted special friend, Deloris Cannon o...

Keith Lenard Caldwell Obit Posted on: 15 Aug 2003, by Bunny Horton

...Clark Campbell; three brothers, Waddell, Kerry and Chris; three sisters-in-law, Pamela, Sheryre and Sharonda; his father-in-law, James Johnson; his mother-in-law, Beverly Johnson; grandparents-in-law Charles ...

Obit: Clifford L. Dickson Posted on: 23 Sep 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Clifford L. Dickson LA MARQUE,TX - Clifford Longfellow Dickson was born to Abner L. Dickson and Mary L. Mooring on September 21, 1921, in Grimes County, Texas. At an early age, he professed his faith...

Nathaniel R. Wright Obit - 01 April 2004 Posted on: 12 Apr 2004, by Bunny Horton

...Melvina Wright, Eddison Wright and James Wright. He leaves behind to cherish his memories five children, Sharonda Anne Wright, Prince Wright, Aaron Wright, Nathaniel R. Wright Jr. and Carla Wright Chatman; a ...

Re: Indians Posted on: 15 Apr 2004, by Sharonda Burch

Surnames > Tignor

Hi Ramona, I contacted you about 2 years ago about Mary S. Tigner, etc. I found a 1910 census record, but not much more. Did you ever confirm Mary's maiden name? I did find that her mother was born ...

Obit: Shemila Monyette Ards - An African American Obituary Posted on: 31 Jul 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...TX; parents Warren and Brenda Pointer of DeSoto, TX; two sisters Chassidy Pointer of DeSoto, TX; and Sharonda Price of Lancaster, TX and Bailey Ards. Parents-in-law Harold and Yousandra Holland and T.J. and J...

Obit: M-Sgt. Frank Wilson Brennan Jr. -USAF-ret. An African American Obituary Posted on: 20 Aug 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Charles Brennen and Bruce Brennen (Faye); sisters, Francis Moore and Rosa Mae Titus; grandchildren, Sharonda Brennan, Ronald Wayne "Puggie" Brennan and Chaitra D. Hightower; great-grandchildren, Nol...

Obit: Krista K. Prince - Homicide Victim Posted on: 19 Aug 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...survived by three sons, Anthony and Dewayne Prince and Willie Edwards, all of Columbia; two daughters, Sharonda and Kenyetta Prince, both of Columbia; five sisters, Alice Cannon of Milwaukee, Wis., Shirley Hu...

Obit: GRANT, Ernestine: Charleston, SC Posted on: 22 Jul 2006, by Dick Foreman

Topics > Obituaries

...Arthur Grant (Chanté), Shawn Drayton, Jacqueline Drayton (Shawndell), harold J. Ballard, Jr., and Sharonda Ballard are invited to attend her funeral service Saturday, July 22, 2006, 1:00 p.m. at Central ...

Ronald ‘Bunny’ Williams - An African American Obituary Posted on: 28 Jun 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...by family and friends. Bunny was survived by his mother Pecolia Williams of Odessa, TX. His children Sharonda, Ronald Jr., and J’Chelle all of North Carolina. His brother Bobby Williams of Big Spring, TX, sis...

OBIT: Oscar Goods d. 15 Dec 2005 Posted on: 22 Feb 2006, by  KDHIggins

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Person

...Rogers Goods. He was a member of Mill Hill Baptist Church. Surviving are two daughters, Donna Goods and Sharonda Goods, both of Newark; three sons, Richard Goods of Englewood, Calif., Gregory Goods of Balti...

Obit: PROOF; DeShaun Holton Proof--d.11/4/2006>USA Posted on: 18 Apr 2006, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries

Proof (Filed: 13/04/2006) The Daily Telegraph and the telegraph.co.uk DeShaun Holton Proof who died 11/4/2006 Proof, who was shot dead at the Triple C bar on Eight Mile Road, Detroit, early on Tues...

per page