Search the Boards

Search Results for "SCOBEE" - 750 Messages

per page

John Calvin Chism of Clark County, Ky. Posted on: 09 Dec 2000, by  cchism

Surnames > Chism

This is the same one. There was only one John Calvin in Clark County. His parents were Elizabeth Dawson and Nathaniel Chism. Born Jan 03, 1821 on Four Mile Creek, Clark Co., Ky, diedAug 31, 1922 in Cl...

Scobee HARDMAN Posted on: 13 Feb 2004, by  galelexpl_mai...

Surnames > Hardman

...researching the death of Leon RENAKER in Clark County, Kentucky. The accused killers of Renaker were Scobee HARDMAN and Reese FOX. Could these be the same Scobee? I know that the accused was son of Lee & M...

Re: Crawford Posted on: 23 Nov 2003, by  Linda Myhre

Surnames > Crawford

...Goodrum b. 1/18/1912 in Texas. She died 1/9/1994 in California. She was previously married to Osborne Scobee who died abt 1962. They had three children, Wanna Marie Scobee, Robert Gene Scobee, and Kenneth Scobee. Wanna is th...

Kate Sewell Pennington - d. 1969 Posted on: 16 May 2002, by  MargaretWood2...

Surnames > Pennington

...Lisle, both of Clark County, and Mrs. B.B. Foley, Bradenton, Florida. Funeral services were conducted at Scobee Funeral Home, Winchester, Ky. (Sent in by Pat Trocano, Union City, OH, PRA member and a desc...

Abbott Posted on: 26 Jun 2000, by Teletha Abbott

Surnames > Abbott

Father, Woodrow Acton Abbott, from Eubank, Ky. Mother, Lois Marie Scobee, from Bainbridge, In. Grandparents, Edward (?) Thomas Abbott and Suzie Ellen Gastaneau. Would like to know more if anyone can help me...

Obit- J.J. Daniel of Round Rock, TX Posted on: 07 Jul 2004, by  galetxshrpub1...

Surnames > Daniel

...Neal Lawson of San Diego, CA and Aaron Lawson and wife Phyllis of Round Rock, TX; three sisters, Melody Scobee, Roxanne Hudson and Jaime Hudson;brother, Alec Hudson;five grandchildren, Lacy, Jarred, Josh, S...

Obit: William H. Sasser 1873-1952 Posted on: 05 Oct 2002, by E Lorinczi

Surnames > Sasser

...Sasser, both of London and several nieces and nephews. Funeral services were conducted Wednesday at the Scobee Funeral Home by the Rev. A. Dalton Leath, pastor of the First Baptist Church. Burial was in th...

Re: Looking for related Paces to tell me about our surname Posted on: 24 Nov 2003, by  whmammaw

Surnames > Pace

i am related to paces in winchester clark county ky.Many years they owned and operated scobee funeral home ther.I think names were fred? My mom luci belle richardson willoughby married stanley clay willough...

Re: Wm Embry Grimes Posted on: 03 Oct 2004, by  CGT714

Surnames > Grimes

...1969 State (Year) SSN issued: North Carolina (Before 1951 ) My Reply< I went to the Grimes Scobee book, (Ky. Grimes ) and sure enough that is ehere i found him, he married 6/18/ 1913 Centerville, ...

Wills' graves Posted on: 06 Jul 2003, by  kyfinder

Surnames > Wills

...July 6, 1894 Lizzie—Daughter of L & M. E. Wills born Jan 25, 1860 -Died July 27, 1860 Catharine Scobee—Died Sept 11, 1864—Aged about 80 years Elizabeth—Wife of ? McCowan --Born June 22, 1833—Died De...

Re: Schroyer Posted on: 25 Jul 2006, by Scobee/Schroyer

Surnames > Schroyer

Wow that sucks I dont know them like you did I just know what my mother was told by her mother Eva and sinse there is nothing to this then I wont proceed any further looking for that but I will conti...

Re: Schroyer Posted on: 24 Jul 2006, by  scobeeks

Surnames > Schroyer

...her husband Terry. I would enjoy talking to you about the family. Not many of us left. Thanks, Steve Scobee

Re: schroyer Posted on: 24 Jul 2006, by Lori

Surnames > Schroyer

...away and now that My mother has passed away march 2005 I got all the info. I could about Schroyer and Scobee family but to build this tree and find an indian number has almost been impossible when My moth...

schroyer Posted on: 23 Jul 2005, by  Angel_Baby101

Surnames > Schroyer

...Schroyer birthdate August 30 year not sure of death date was August 23, 1935 in Kansas she had Married a Scobee not sure of the name then had my grandmother which was Eva Ruth Scobee who was Married to a Joe B J...

Re: Maud Schroyer Posted on: 17 Jul 2005, by Lori

Surnames > Schroyer

...one im looking for I dont have any dates on her and all I know is she had a daughter named Eva Ruth Scobee that would have been my grandmother I just recently lost my mom to cancer and she was the only one...

Maud Schroyer Posted on: 09 Jul 2001, by  kd7las

Surnames > Schroyer

Looking for the names Eva ruth scobee or her mother Maud Schroyer if you have any info. please let me know thanks Lori . e-mail kd7las123@netzero.com

Re: Belshe of Missouri Posted on: 29 Nov 2002, by  reynie

Surnames > Belshe

...Co. OK. Their children were: Clifton Ernie Bell who married Aub Cleveland Julia who married Herbert Scobee Oscar Goldie who married Hub Roof. Eliza is buried in Webb. Cem. in Dewey Co. OK and James may be...

Belshe of Missouri Posted on: 21 Nov 2000, by  Reynda3

Surnames > Belshe

...daughter Julia Evelyn Belshe born Nov 17 1889 in MO (do not know city or county). She married Herbert Levi Scobee, son of Stinson Levi Scobee and Viola Jane Harless. Julia died June 30 1936 in Ark. Any informatio...

Henry Clay REED 2168, Nicholas Co. Posted on: 07 Oct 1998, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Biographies

History of Bourbon, Scott, Harrison and Nicholas Counties, Kentucky, ed. by William Henry Perrin, O. L. Baskin & Co., Chicago, 1882. p. 764. [Nicholas County] [Carlisle City and Precinct] HENRY C...

SCOBEE Posted on: 19 Aug 1998, by Marlitta H. Perkins

Topics > Military > Civil War > Kentucky > General

..."Partisan Rangers of the Confederate States Army", and ran across a photo of a Reverend J.A. Scobee, Major & 1st Chaplain of the 10th KY Cavalry-Partisan Rangers of John Hunt Morgan's command....

JAMES LOGAN OR JAMES SIZEMORE Posted on: 13 Feb 1999, by  RaySniderJr

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Tulare

...AR. The above named persons were brothers and the children of AUSTIN J. SIZEMORE & MARY FRANCES SCOBEE SIZEMORE. ROUNZEL AND FRANK SIZEMORE, both died in Tulare Co, after living in Ivanhoe, Farmersvill...

Anthony Wilson Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by  JSchm21735

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Jessamine

...great-grandchildren, and several nieces and nephews. Funeral services were conducted at 1 p.m., on April 20 at Scobee funeral Home on West Lexington Avenue in Winchester with the Rev. Linh Nguyen officiatin...

Hickman Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by Paul D. Hickman

Surnames > Hickman

Looking for surnames: HICKMAN, ARCHER, SCOBEE, SANDERS, TAYLOR, NEWMAN, RYALS, NICHOLS, BARNES, WASHBURN, HIND, DAVIS, COTTRELL, WYCKOFF, MILLER Would like to exchange information with anyone knowing anyth...

Re: William Ridenour Posted on: 16 Feb 2002, by marcy zastrow

Surnames > Ridenour

...18, 1973 Shelby Guy b. Dec 29, 1902, m 1)Aug 28, 1922, Alice Crowley. 2) April 27, 1953 Laura Harrison Scobee (Scober?) John Wesley b. Dec 5, 1905, d. Jan 3, 1906 Harold Edward b. Aug 26, 1908, m. Alice Upd...

Edith Mae Keeton Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by  JSchm21735

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Jessamine

...Oklahoma, and several nieces, nephews and cousins. Funeral servies were held at 11 a.m. on Tuesday at the Scobee Funeral Home on Lexington Avenue in Winchester with the Rev. Sherl Thomas officiating. Burial...

OBIT AND/OR FUNERAL HOME Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by  raysnider39

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Haskell

...BROTHER, ACCIDENTLY on or about JUNE 3, 1914. His parents were AUSTIN J. SIZEMORE & MARY FRANCES SCOBEE SIZEMORE. Also, because it was a story of one brother killing another brother, I presume that wou...

Re: John Scoby line Posted on: 23 Aug 2006, by  cardsnapper

Surnames > Scobee

Hi! Just happened to come across your message. I am the Great Grand daughter of Carl Scobee, and the Grand daughter of Carl's daughter Emogene. I remember Duewy from when I was a little girl! He was always ...

SALLY ELY'S BIO Posted on: 10 Jun 1999, by  morgans4

Surnames > Ely

...a daughter, Sally Ely. At the age of 15 we find her already married to a young neighbor boy, Stephen Scobee, and with all their earthly possessions, and they were many, loaded on ox wagons, the young wife r...

ISAAC ELY'S BIO Posted on: 10 Jun 1999, by  morgans4

Surnames > Ely

...Santa Fe now stands. Among this colony were John Salling, Whit Yowell, Robert Hannah, John and Stephen Scobee, James Stewart, Hugh Hickman, Joseph Heizer, Daniel, Robert and John Kerr, Ribhard Powers, James...

SARAH ELY-SCOBEE Posted on: 10 Jun 1999, by  morgans4

Surnames > Ely

...live in their covered wagons for quite a while before locating a suitable place to settle on. Steven Scobee married Sarah Ely in Kentucky and came out here to our part of the country and were some of our fi...

SCOBEE Posted on: 06 Apr 1999, by  morgans4

Surnames > Scobee

...Middlesex Co., Perth Amboy, NJ. Children moved to KY, then to MO and elsewhere. Interested in finding other Scobee members to join the Scobee list. Send email to SCOBEE-L-request@rootsweb.com in body of letter, ...

Scobee Posted on: 06 Apr 1999, by Potts

Surnames > Scobee

...histiry and we have Scobee's in it. Here is what I have : Children of Lonnda Tigue(teague) and St. Paul Scobee:Charlotte born 03\27\1947,Donald Verle born10\30\1952,Travis Loren born01\28\1960,Shirley Pauli...

Scobee surname Posted on: 30 Apr 1999, by  morgans4

Surnames > Scobee

I bet somewhere you have a William Lee Scobee...his father was Verle Elwood Scobee, and Verle isn't a real common name. Verle Elwood died during WWII, but William Lee was his son. He would have been born prior to...

Scobee surname Posted on: 03 Jul 2000, by  morgans4

Surnames > Scobee

please email me at morgans4@swbell.net

Re: Scobee surname Posted on: 31 Jul 2001, by  MikeDean1

Surnames > Scobee

Joanne, Just read your post on Roots Scobee list in Apr. 1999 and then what appears to be an email address change. I am specifically interested in George and Christy Scobee in Clark Co., Ky abt 1832. Hope this so...

scobee Posted on: 20 Apr 1999, by Billy j. scobee jr.

Surnames > Scobee

my name is Billy scobee from Ms.i was wondering were my last name came from. i was born 7/15/76

Scobee surname Posted on: 30 Apr 1999, by  morgans4

Surnames > Scobee

Hi, Billy. Your surname, Scobee, originally came from Scotland. It was spelled Scobie first, I believe, although when they came to the U.S., many came in as Scoby. From there it changed to Scobey, Scobee, Schobie...

scobie? Posted on: 05 Aug 1999, by kati

Surnames > Scobee

does the name isabel/isabella scobie ring a bell? in ontario canada married a britsh captain.

Isabella/Scoby Posted on: 30 Dec 1999, by  morgans4

Surnames > Scobee

Please contact me at morgans4@swbell.net I have an Isabella that married a Scoby, but need a guess of a date to see if they are the same. Joanne

SCOBEE TRAVELS Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by  raysnider39

Surnames > Scobee

Joanne, you forgot to say that SCOBEES traveled to MO AR too. JOHN I. SCOBEE JR (#3 to me)lived and died in MO. JOHN#3, with POLLY P. HAYNES are buried in Morelock Cem near Kirksville, MO.

Re: POLLY HAYNES Posted on: 07 Aug 2006, by  haynes_ks

Surnames > Scobee

Do you know anything about the family of Polly HAYNES?? Where they came from, parents, siblings, what location were they in - in 1800's?? Thanks for any info.

Re: POLLY HAYNES Posted on: 07 Aug 2006, by RAY F. SNIDER, JR.

Surnames > Scobee

...WILLIAM JOHN HAYNES, HER MOTHER WAS MARY (POLLY) PRYOR. SHE HAD 10 TO 13 SIBLINGS. SHE MARRIED JOHN SCOBEE DEC 25, 1832, CALLAWAY CO, MO. THERE SHOULD BE CENSUS RECORDS OF THE HAYNES FAMILY IN MO; BOTH IN A...

Re: Scobee surname Posted on: 02 Aug 2006, by  jlouis44

Surnames > Scobee

Tell me about this Scobey list. I am descendant of Robert Scobey, b. abt. 1802, m. Mary Fulshear/Fulcher and having children Andrew Wilkinson Scobey, Scytha Douglass Scobey, and Elizabeth Sumners Sco...

scobee connection Posted on: 23 Oct 1999, by billy j scobee jr

Surnames > Scobee

if you have any nj scobee roots, specifically Middlesex cOUNTY, nj THAN THERE IS A BETTER THAN EVEN CHANCE THAT WE ARE RELATED AS MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER IS ALVINA SCOBY (OUR SPELLING OF THE NAME)....LET ME KN...

Re: scobee connection Posted on: 17 Aug 2001, by joanne scobee morgan

Surnames > Scobee

Please contact me at morgans4@swbell.net I have quite a bit on the Scobys of NJ

Mary Davis & Stephen Scobee Posted on: 09 Apr 2006, by  jean6482

Surnames > Scobee

Joanne This is what I have on Mary Jane Davis and Stephen Scobee. Do you know anything about this would complete my line on WM Davis here father. She is the only one I am not complete on. Sincerely Jea...

Scobee Line Posted on: 22 Apr 1999, by Sheri

Surnames > Scobee

My mother is from the Scobee line. Her ggrandfather was Stinson Scobee and born in Scotland co. Mo. Her grandmother was Martha Ann. She has granduncles, George Washington, John William, James Wesley. HalfGrandunc...

Stinson Scobee Posted on: 30 Apr 1999, by  morgans4

Surnames > Scobee

...Beard. Her youngest daughter was about 2. Together they had several more children. You should join the Scobee list...SCOBEE-L-request@rootsweb.com There are lots of us (about 63 at present) there searching ...

Lots of Scobees Posted on: 12 May 1999, by Sheri Pherigo

Surnames > Scobee

I thought I did join...How are you related? I heard all about Hannahs red hair and didn't she smoke a pipe???

Mollie A. RICHARDSON Posted on: 26 Jan 1999, by  VickieConnor1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bath

...an aunt and several nieces, nephews and cousins. Services will be conducted at 1 p.m. Thursday at the Scobee Funeral Home by Rev. Bobby Castle. Burial will be in the Winchester Cemetery. Pallbearers will be...

per page