Search the Boards

Search Results for "SCHWADRON" - 18 Messages

per page

Re: Charles Hoss b c1865 s/o Herd Hoss (living in Galena, Jasper, MO 1880) Posted on: 27 Dec 2006, by  wmcurci

Surnames > Caton

Diann Jones djones5561@yahoo.com I have some futher information on Alfred and Sarah Caton. Let me know if you want it. http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=rhaefner&id=I11310 ID: ...

Re: Folk family-Brooklyn area Posted on: 16 May 2009, by  GenealogicalG...

Surnames > Folk

...woman who could be my first cousin once removed. Her name was Bella Distenfeld and she married Harry Schwadron. They had children and one of them, their daughter Sylvia, married a Benjamin Folk. Does anyone...

Re: Need German to English translation - HELP Posted on: 10 Jun 2009, by  martin74ger

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

The soldier Johann Wolfgang Rittner of the 3rd Escadron (Escardon= Schwadron, a small part of a Kavallerie) the second ... E... regiment Prince ?Albrecht born 13. april 1835 in Rupprechtsreuth district exchang...

Re: Tibbets Family Posted on: 06 Mar 2010, by  prattml70

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Pike

Pike County, Missouri: People, Places & Pikers Author: Karen Schwadron, Pike County Historical Society 1981 - 727 pages Page 644 - Family History of Warren SWAIN Warren SWAIN, son of Oliver and Mary SWAI...

SCHWADRON Family: Galicia/Poland/Ukraine > 1921 USA Posted on: 15 May 2006, by  ahuza

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Galicia

Dear Friends, I am seeking help with family SCHWADRON. From a 1921 Ellis Island entrance to New York – Simon and Marif SCHWADRON (who became known as Samuel and Mary) were born in Podkamen (was Galicia, then Poland,...

Re: Seeking Curry Family Posted on: 31 Jan 2012, by  prattml70

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Pike

...taken from "Pike County, Missouri...People, Places & Pikers" compiled and edited by Karen Schwadron, copyright 1981. Page 24 - The Towns and Townships of Pike - Curryville: "Curryville was ...

Re: SCHWADRON Family: Galicia/Poland/Ukraine > 1921 USA Posted on: 16 May 2013, by  Larrykantowit...

Yes Regina was my moms aunt sister of Nathan my moms tather and brother of Sam... I grew up in regina's house lots of pictures from regina's family.... And yes my mom has talked of a rabbi. I rememb...

Re: SCHWADRON Family: Galicia/Poland/Ukraine > 1921 USA Posted on: 16 May 2013, by  Larrykantowit...

Yes Regina was my moms aunt sister of Nathan my moms tather and brother of Sam... I grew up in regina's house lots of pictures from regina's family.... And yes my mom has talked of a rabbi. I rememb...

per page