Search the Boards

Search Results for "SCHULHOFF" - 9 Messages

per page

Goldschmidt, Goldschmith, Schulhoff Posted on: 23 Jun 2007, by  harrylecerof

Surnames > Goldschmidt

...Diverseig Blvd, Chicago, Ill. He was also a cousin of my grandmother. 3. Do you know anything about Isidore Schulhoff who in 1939 lived in Union town, P.A. He was an uncle of my grandmother. 4. Do you know ...

Re: Speedling Roots Posted on: 30 Jun 2008, by  vvcrose

Surnames > Speedling

...mail with your address on since then. I found it yesterday. as a refresher my Grandmother was Evelyn Schulhoff or Speedling and she was your aunt I think. anyway can you contact me at Vvcrose@aol.com. my e mai...

Bondi Bros. & Co. Posted on: 31 Jan 1999, by  serchinkin1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Knox

...early 1900's there were Bondi Bros. & Co. affiliated drygoods stores in Mattoon, Il. (Bower & Schulhoff- Jacob Bower and Francis Schulhoff), Sadelia Mo. (Bondi Bros. & Co.- Julius Cohn), Kewanee, Il. (Bondi...

Re: Speedling Roots Posted on: 07 Mar 2011, by  rgtnet

Surnames > Speedling

...you. By the way, I'm a great-grandson of Oscar's sister Cecelia. Eliza Philena Booth married Edward Schulhoff. They had two children, Elting and Evelyn. Eliza, or "Lena", apparently widowed, married...

Re: Speedling Roots Posted on: 06 Mar 2011, by  jpa1230

Surnames > Speedling

...Michael J. Speedling. I also believe that Eiza Philena Booth Speedling was first married to Edward Schulhoff. I thought they had several children together including Elting, Evelyn and 2 other sons. Does any...

Alcide and Edna Bourgeois photo Posted on: 03 Aug 2003, by Linda Schulhoff

Surnames > Ohmer

...me with any info at: skylin772001@yahoo.com Thanks so much and happy hunting..... Linda Bourgeois (Schulhoff)

Re: Alcide and Edna Bourgeois photo Posted on: 13 Dec 2003, by Linda Schulhoff

Surnames > Ohmer

Please note I have changed my email addressl

Re: Alcide and Edna Bourgeois photo Posted on: 13 Dec 2003, by Linda Bourgeois (Schulhoff)

Surnames > Ohmer

New email Dec 2003....skylin@flarenet.com Thanx Linda Bourgeois (Schulhoff)

per page