Search the Boards

Search Results for "SCHNITTKE" - 20 Messages

per page

Mstislav Rostropovich, Posted on: 28 Apr 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Mstislav Rostropovich, 80; Russian cello virtuoso, iconic political figure April 28, 2007 Mstislav Rostropovich, the cellist and conductor considered by many to be one of the finest virtuosos of his...

Re: A LOUDONVILLE POLICEMAN 1940 -1960's Posted on: 16 Apr 2007, by  ewschnittke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Ashland

Sandy, I know this is a little dated, but the name you should be looking for is Rhienhold Schnittke (sp).

John Stoyke Prussia > Wisconsin Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by Olaf Schmidt

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia

I discovered the relation between several descendants of John (Johann) Stoike (Stoikes, Stoik), born 1828. They all try to discover their roots. So I would be happy to reunion them. But the Problem: T...

Paul DESSAU Posted on: 21 Sep 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Paul Dessau Born 19 December 1894(1894-12-19) Hamburg, Germany Died 28 June 1979 (aged 84) Königs Wusterhausen, Germany Nationality German Flag of Germany Occupation Composer and Conductor Ti...

SLOBODYANIK: Alexander Slobodyanik 2008 Posted on: 30 Aug 2008, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Alexander Slobodyanik Pianist whose career was temporarily stalled by the Soviet Union's invasion of Afghanistan Last Updated: 12:27AM BST 15 Aug 2008 The Telegraph.co.uk Slobodyanik concerts c...

Re: Schnittke families to Hale and Eau Claire Counties, WI from Prussia 1870-80's Posted on: 07 Jul 2010, by  oakhillpotter...

Surnames > Schnittke

I am a decendant of Wilhelm and August Schnittke. I have copies of both of their wedding photos and Wilhelm's obituary if you are still interested.

Re: Schnittke families to Hale and Eau Claire Counties, WI from Prussia 1870-80's Posted on: 07 Jul 2010, by  tifamili

Surnames > Schnittke

...Do you have proof? I also can send you copies of photos of their ancestors. (I descend from August Schnittke.)

Schnittke Posted on: 01 Jan 2001, by  anne7jenkins

Surnames > Schnittker

Could this name be the same one you are searching for? I am looking Max and Mary Schnittke who were in Cuyahoga Ohio in 1910.

Joanne Arlene Schnittke 1936-2012 Ohio Posted on: 06 Jan 2012, by  Contribution

Surnames > Schnittke

MANSFIELD, OH: Joanne Arlene Schnittke, 75, passed away early Tuesday morning, January 3, 2012 at Marie's Care Agency. She was born October 6, 1936 in Mount Vernon, Ohio (Knox County) to the late Arthur Schnittke and...

Dora L. Boals Hignite Posted on: 27 Jun 2014, by  Contribution

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Perry

...family. She is survived by her husband of 41 years, Jack Hignite; three daughters, Christina (David) Schnittke of Jacksonville, FL, and Sue Mansfield and Judy (Ron) Slarb, all of Mansfield, OH; five grandchil...

Edna Morgan - Ohio Posted on: 06 Aug 2014, by  Contribution

Surnames > Morgan

...Dealer; Cleveland Necrology File, Reel #137. Notes: Beloved wife of the late James W.; mother of Peg Schnittke and Janice Garver of Berea, Ohio, Sally Thrall of Bethesda Md., and grandmother; sister of Mrs. ...

Anita L. Schnittke Mawhorr - Mansfield, Ohio Posted on: 06 Aug 2014, by  Contribution

Surnames > Schnittke

...Ohio. She was born April 15, 1937 in Mansfield, Ohio (Richland County) to the late Mathilda Pasheilich Schnittke and Richmond F. Schnittke. She loved children and often took care of the neighborhood children, as wel...

Re: Rogahns Posted on: 12 Apr 2002, by  RKnoll2228

Surnames > Rogahn

Dinese / Dick You are missing one of Karl Rogahn's children, Otto. At this point I have found a couple of references to Otto and know he is buried at Pilgrims Rest Cemetery on Forest Home Avenue in...

Priebe of Westprussia (counties Strasburg, Briesen, Löbau) Posted on: 16 Feb 2005, by Olaf Schmidt

Surnames > Priebe

In the following places in West Prussia (=Westpreußen) I have PRIEBE persons: - Bukowitz, Strasburg, Westpreußen [1829 - 1854] - Grabowiec, Strasburg, Westpreußen [1800 - 1825] - Gro...

Schnittke families to Hale and Eau Claire Counties, WI from Prussia 1870-80's Posted on: 06 Feb 2006, by M. Shaw

Surnames > Schnittke

Is anyone working on the Schnittke families (Wilhelm (William) and/or August)? I found them on the 1880 census under Shnittka. I would like to find descendants, passenger ships from Germany, and ancestors. ...

per page