Search the Boards

Search Results for "SCHNACKENBERG" - 120 Messages

per page

Frank Morse, Howell MI Posted on: 08 Nov 2002, by Erin Pierce

Surnames > Morse

...also leave a niece, Miss Hazel Miner of Bear Lake, Michigan. Funeral service were held from the Schnackenberg funeral home Sunday afternoon at 2:30 the Rev. Potter or Pontiac officiating. Burial was in...

Scharnhorst Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by  ldrooster

Surnames > Scharnhorst

...I knew the source in Iowa to check maybe I could find the connection. and we also are related to the Schnackenberg family of MO. who married into my Hahn family. they were also of Concordia, MO. too many connectio...

Dorothea Scharnhorst Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by  LindaJBergan

Surnames > Scharnhorst

...1825 in Hanover, Germany, the dau. of Christian and Dorothea(nee Kragel) Scharnhorst. She married John Schnackenberg in Iowa and they farmed the rest of their lives in German Twp., Keokuk Co., Iowa. She emigrated...

LUCAS/LUKAS August Henry b.1900 , Posted on: 25 Dec 1999, by K.E.

Surnames > Lukas

Surname: LUCAS/LUKAS,Bleum/Bluem,Schnackenberg,Taylor,Young,Crain,Johnson,Jackson,LoCastro,Burrus,Gatewood,Jackson,Ruyle,Green, Walton. Looking for information on my gfather , August/Augustus Henry Lucas,known as...

RE: Mowitz Family of Hampton, Nebraska Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by  JanetKlinker5...

Surnames > Mowitz

...Richard Fred Zierott and Emma Driewer. *********************** Elmer Wilshusen b. Missouri md. Hulda Schnackenberg b. Missouri had child: Louise b. abt 19125 St. Libory, Howard Co. NE. She married Carl Manuel Bla...

Your message of August 6th 2000 re: SCHNAKENBERG Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by R.E.F. Sanders

Surnames > Schnakenberg

Hallo Irene, You mention some names in your message. Which connection do they have with Schnakenberg or Schnackenberg. I'd really like to help you but first I need some more information. Greetings, R.E.F. Sander

BROYLES, Mary Elizabeth..MO, CA, NV, OR, ID Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by  finnnicky1850

Surnames > Broyles

...14Apr1970 ID..M Div Sherman Winfield Edens 27AUG1887-OCT1963. Two c: Kathryn and Frank. Remarried Johnnie J Schnackenberg..bOCT1897,Mehama,OR- d18DEC1977, Woodburn, OR..looking for family

obit - James Joseph Welch February 3, 1966 - November 11, 2006 Posted on: 15 Nov 2006, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Harrison

...Welch and wife Helen, all of Council Bluffs, Donald Welch and wife Lorraine, of Methuen, Mass., Karen Schnackenberg and husband Mark and Christopher Welch, all of Missouri Valley; nephews, Adam Beauchamp, of Counc...

Edward James Doscher - marriage 1912 - Brooklyn, New York Posted on: 18 Jan 2007, by  Azetter

Surnames > Doscher

...single, born Brooklyn, father Joseph Batty or Battey, mother Caroline Schindhelm. witnesses: John Schnackenberg or Schnackenley & Irene Stevenson.

Lancrain, Dorothy E. (obituary) Posted on: 24 Feb 2007, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Kanabec

...grandchildren. Funeral services were held Monday, Feb. 19 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church. The Rev. James Schnackenberg officiated. Burial was at Park Cemetery, Carthage, MO. Arrangements were by Knell Mo...

Re: Herman Schnackenberg Posted on: 29 Apr 2007, by  gbrummel

Surnames > Schnackenberg

Sorry, nothing new. Feel free to contact me directly geobrumm@clarityconnect.com

Re: Elfrieda Krause & Herman Schnakenberg Posted on: 01 Jun 2007, by  thehoopafalco...

Surnames > Schnackenberg

Only information I have on Schnackenberg is he was born about 1905 and him and Elfrieda had at least 2 children. Would appreciate any more information you have also. Thank you.

Re: Herman Schnackenberg Posted on: 29 Apr 2007, by  2240224

Surnames > Schnackenberg

I see your post is from 2001. Have you gathered any new information on Herman Schnackenberg?

Re: Elfrieda Krause & Herman Schnakenberg Posted on: 29 Apr 2007, by  2240224

Surnames > Schnackenberg

I am researching a Herman Schnackenberg in the N.J. N.Y. area. Have you any information on his family? Than you, Susan

Re: Elfrieda Krause & Herman Schnakenberg Posted on: 12 Jun 2007, by  2240224

Surnames > Schnackenberg

Sorry no more information on Herman Schnackenberg..it's not the same one. Good luck all in your search.

Holy Cross Lutheran Cemetery, Emma, Missouri Posted on: 29 Jan 2008, by  JaneOerding

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Missouri Cemeteries

The book about Holy Cross Lutheran Cemetery contains information on the following surnames: Albers*Alewel*Allen*Alpers*Ammann*Angelbeck*Aversman*Ayer*Bahr*Bargfrede*Bartels*Bauer*Bayless*Beck*Beckemey...

Ray Edward Lane Posted on: 11 Aug 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

- Facts Born: February 21, 1933 Place of Birth: Neosho, Missouri Death: August 6, 2007 Place of Death: Decedent's Residence Occupation: Hairdresser for 48 years Organizations: Member...

Lorita Ann “Rita” Howarth Posted on: 15 Sep 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...17, 2004, at 2 p.m. at the St. Nicholas Episcopal Church in Noel, Mo. Rev. Barbara Beam and Rev. James Schnackenberg will officiate. The ashes will be buried in the Noel Cemetery at Noel, Mo. A celebration of Rita...

Twyla Esteline Callahan Posted on: 11 Aug 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...and nephews. Services will be 10:00 am, Wed., July 11, 2007, at the First Lutheran Church, Rev. James Schnackenberg will officiate. Burial will be in the Macedonia Cemetery, Stella. Friends may call at the Clark F...

Frederick E. Ott Posted on: 15 Sep 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Services will be at 10 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 11, 2003, at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church. Pastor James Schnackenberg and Pastor Michael Wanner will officiate. Burial will be in Meinert Cemetery, south of Lockwood, M...

Schleswig-Holstein Posted on: 01 Nov 2000, by  Paula_Zurcher

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Sachsen-Anhalt > General

I am searching for the Nikolaus Hilken family of Kattrepel, Schleswig-Holstein. Wife=Elisabeth Schnackenberg. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you, Paula

Charles Wayne Williams Posted on: 24 May 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...worked at Tyson Foods. Surviving are a son, Matthew Williams, of Bowling Green; a daughter, Michelle Schnackenberg, and her husband, Dale, of Independence; and four grandchildren, Trillian and Lauren Williams, an...

Charles Wayne Williams Posted on: 24 May 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Localities > Western Europe > Portugal > General

...worked at Tyson Foods. Surviving are a son, Matthew Williams, of Bowling Green; a daughter, Michelle Schnackenberg, and her husband, Dale, of Independence; and four grandchildren, Trillian and Lauren Williams, an...

Agnes D. Gault Posted on: 20 May 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...International Shoe Company and the Lutheran Good Shepherd Home. Survivors include a sister, Florence Schnackenberg, and her husband, Robert, of Aullville, MO; a brother-in-law, Ernest Scharnhorst, of Concordia, M...

Re: Schnackenberg/Snakenberg Posted on: 10 Feb 2009, by  1Tigerfan

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

Your research may include a family listed in the 1900 Census of New Orleans ED 118 p 4 A The head of the household is the widow of Edward Snakenberg, Agatha HAAS mother of 7 children with 4 living : ...

Re: Schnackenberg/Snakenberg Posted on: 11 Feb 2009, by  moll1942

I have Margaretha Schnackenberg b. 1847 in Kirchtimke, GER, daughter of Cord and Adelheid Schnackenberg, d. Pittsburg, Kansas in 1912. She married Jacob Grotheer in 1871 Benton Co., MO. I found this info on the genealogienet...

SCHNAKENBERG Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by  Irene11590

Surnames > Schnakenberg

JOHN SCHNACKENBERG 9-16-1841 GERMANY MARRIED CATHERINA CORDES BORN ? DIED 11-4-1925 HOLLIS NY SON HENRY SCHNAKENBERG 6-24-1874 TASHENDORF GERMANY DIED 8-21-1914 MARRIED ANNA MARIE SCHNAKENBERG 3-5-1875,SCHMALENBA...

Re: Freiermuth Jackson & Ingham County, Michigan Posted on: 11 Jun 2009, by  cedixon55

Surnames > Freiermuth

...the book. Which page numbers are you referencing? I'm not clear as to which John Freiemuth married a Schnackenberg. I am a direct descendent of Marie Elisabethe FREIERMUTH who married Johann Georg MOECKEL & I...

Fort Ethan Allen Cemetery, Colchester, Chittenden Co., Vermont Posted on: 28 Mar 2009, by  barb_destromp

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Vermont Cemeteries

There now is 782 burials added to the military cemetery called Fort Ethan Allen in Colchester, Vermont. This cemetery is in good condition and is located across the road from Camp Johnson, and still ...

Fort Ethan Allen Cemetery, Colchester Vermont Posted on: 28 Mar 2009, by  barb_destromp

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Chittenden

There now is 782 burials added to the military cemetery called Fort Ethan Allen in Colchester, Vermont. This cemetery is in good condition and is located across the road from Camp Johnson, and still ...

Looking for descendants of Emma (Whiting) SCHNACKENBERG Posted on: 26 May 2010, by  lj124816genea...

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Codington

I’m looking for descendants of Emma (WHITING)SCHNACKENBERG (alt. spelling SCHNAKENBERG, SCHNECKENBURG and other variants) of Watertown, Codington County, SD, to exchange information on Emma's WHITING ancestors and...

Re: Postel immigrants from Germany in 1865 settled Cole Camp, MO Posted on: 17 Apr 2010, by  BarbaraZigelh...

Surnames > Postel

Hello, Postel was my maiden name also. My Grandparents were, Johann H.Postels, married Anna Schnackenaberg, in Wilstadt, Germany. Arrived in the U.S. in about 1878, Were found in the 1880 census in C...

SURNAMES Posted on: 10 Apr 1999, by PAULA HURSH

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...SCHAFFER HOPPE MARRIED SEPT 25,1863 BUT WHERE?? HER MOTHER WAS A WOMAN BY THE NAME OF ANNA CHRISTINA VON SCHNACKENBERG.

Re: SCHNACKENBERG, Johnnie James..OREGON Posted on: 09 Nov 2010, by  donvic4

Surnames > Schnackenberg

My great-great grandmother was Margaret Schnackenberg. She was either born in Mehama Oregon or moved there as a girl. So am sure there is a common relationship with the above person.

Heino, Arnold T. (obituary 1978) Posted on: 11 May 2011, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

Published in the Pine County Courier, Sandstone, MN Nov. 30, 1978 Arnold T. Heino, 75, Howell, Michigan, died at McPherson Community Health Center on Sunday, Nov. 19, following a lengthy illness. He...

Re: (Cont'd) Descendants of Peter Mueller 1810-1886 Posted on: 17 Apr 2011, by  sfc_mueller14...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Benton

...g-greatgrandson of Peter born 1846 and Marie (Bohling) g-g-greatgrandson of Peter born 1810 and Anna (Schnackenberg)

Re: Herman Schnackenberg Posted on: 19 Aug 2011, by  2240224

Surnames > Schnackenberg

Thank you I would enjoy hearing what information you have!

Re: Elfrieda Krause & Herman Schnakenberg Posted on: 19 Aug 2011, by  gbrummel

Surnames > Schnackenberg

Do you have any further on Herman Schnackenberg? I have a Herman possibly in NJ (Bergan, Jersey City?) unknown wife. Possible children of Adele and Bobby. Feel free to contact directly mbrummel@roadrunner.com

Edward F. Sverdrup, 81,born,in Buffalo, N.Y., to Edward and Marjorie (Schipper) Sverdrup. Posted on: 03 Nov 2011, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Sverdrup

Edward F. Sverdrup Formerly of North Huntingdon Edward F. Sverdrup, 81, of Libby, Mont., formerly of North Huntingdon, died at his home Thursday, Oct. 20, 2011, from natural causes. He was born Feb. 2...

Re: Herman Schnackenberg Posted on: 19 Aug 2011, by  gbrummel

Surnames > Schnackenberg

I have some new information on Herman Schnackenberg. mbrummel@roadrunner.com

Herman Schnackenberg NY/NJ Posted on: 20 Aug 2011, by  gbrummel

Surnames > Schnackenberg

I am posting 2 generations. I am related through the BURFEIND family. I am trying to figure out this Schnackenberg line. Primarily what happened to John (Herman's father) Descendants of John Schnackenberg Generation No. 1 1...

Re: Henry SCHNAKENBERG, Postmaster, Rochelle Pk, NJ, 1915 Posted on: 20 Aug 2011, by  gbrummel

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Bergen

I have a Herman Henry Schnackenberg that was living in East Rutherford, Bergen, New Jersey on the 1910 census. He was born in Manhattan, 09 Sep 1892. Family history states that he may have stayed in NJ. Possible c...

Re: Herman Schnackenberg NY/NJ Posted on: 20 Aug 2011, by  2240224

Surnames > Schnackenberg

Sorry, the Herman in this family is Herman Adolph Schnackenberg.

snakenberg Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by R.E.F. Sanders

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Connaught

Do visit: www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/1728 To research your Snakenberg family you may have to go back to Germany (Bunde, Nartum, Sottrum). www.refsanders.nl

Schnackenberg/Snakenberg Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by  joanbilln

I am seeking information on Schnackenberg/Snakenberg that came to the United States and settled in New Orleans, Louisiana. I am not sure that they settled in New Orleans first. Only information I have is that thre...

Robert E. BEATTIE Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  MichiganDiann...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Livingston

...Howell, two grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. Funeral services were Tuesday afternoon from the Schnackenberg funeral home with Reverend J. W. HAYWOOD of Hamburg officiating. Burial was at Lakeview cemet...

Anna L. BEATTIE Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  MichiganDiann...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Livingston

...City, and several cousins. Funeral services were held on Saturday, December 29, at 2 p.m. from the Schnackenberg funeral home with the Reverend William R. JONES of the Presbyterian church officiating. Interment w...

Mrs. Ruth BAIN Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  MichiganDiann...

...BARRETT of Howell and Herbert BARRETT of Pinckney. Funeral services were held September 16, 1 p.m. at the Schnackenberg Chapel of the Lamb Funeral Home with the Rev. C. L. ELSTON of the Nazarene Church of Howell ...

Mary Ann BARRETT Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  MichiganDiann...

...one sister-in-law, Mrs. Nellie MOREY of Howell. Funeral services were held Saturday, April 3 at the Schnackenberg Funeral Home with the Rev. Charles KOLB officiating. Burial was in Lakeview Cemetery.

Charles BARRETT Jr. and Rudy PAPKE Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  MichiganDiann...

typed as written from: The Livingston Republican-Press, Wednesday, September 9, 1931 Charles BARRETT Jr., Is Fatally Injured In Crash At Grand Rapids, Monday Morning Companion is killed Two Men Were...

per page