Search the Boards

Search Results for "SCHEIDEMANN" - 36 Messages

per page

St. Mary's Church records, Chennai, India Posted on: 23 Jan 2007, by  MaryAnnNichol...

Localities > Asia > India > General

I am temporarily living in Chennai, India, and purchased a book on the history of St. Mary's Church, "The Church in the Fort, A History of St. Mary's" (Fort St. George and the East India Com...

Re: Schei, Martin J -m- Kruger, Marguerite Posted on: 25 Jan 2010, by  Llking471

Surnames > Schei

...Charles (Carl) Schei family living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1900 and 1910. Wife's maiden name Louise Scheidemann. Her mother's maiden name was Fredericke Pagel. Schei children, William, Marguerite, Charles (Ca...

AW: Re: SCHEIDEMANN, TEYLER Posted on: 29 Oct 2010, by  kdholsten

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Niedersachsen > General

Hello Kristina, my name is Gerda Holsten, maiden-name Carstens, born in 1951. My Grandfather is Hermann Carstens, born in 1888 in Heeslingen. His brother Wilhelm (William) emigrated to Iowa, further b...

AW: Re: Hartum Parish Posted on: 07 Jun 2012, by  bueros

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Nordrhein-Westfalen > General

Hello, can you please look for "Scheidemann" in Riechmann´s books? Thanks,Dagmar

Friedrich Wilhelm Christian SCHEIDEMANN d. 1889 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Posted on: 22 Apr 2012, by  billbarb79

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Philadelphia

I am looking for Friedrich Wilhelm Christian Scheidemann. He was born 27. Jun 1821in Germany and married to Wilhelmina J. C. Berg. He died 28. Nov 1889 and was buried 1.12.1889 in German Lutheran Cemetery Philad...

AW: Re: Hartum Parish Posted on: 08 Jun 2012, by  elaineyork54

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Nordrhein-Westfalen > General

Hello Dagmar, I checked the surname Scheidemann in Riechmann's book - all four towns - Hartum, Holzhausen, Nordhemmer and Hahlen. There are no Scheidemanns. Good luck in your search! Elaine

Johann Heinrich BREHM Posted on: 04 Aug 2013, by  heart_margare...

Surnames > Brehm

Brehm line - Germans from Russia Hello cousins, The following are the first 4 Brehm generations of I have from Dr. Pleve in Russia. I have many more generations. If you are a German from Russia Brehm ...

The Ancestors of Steven Henry Schreiber Posted on: 31 Jul 2013, by  heart_margare...

Surnames > Schrieber

...Hügel1 Birth* 23 Mar 1846 Norka, Canton Balzer, Saratov Province, Russia1 Marriage* 08 Feb 1866 Catharina Scheidemann; Norka, Canton Balzer, Saratov Province, Russia1 Death* 07 Jun 1866 Norka, Canton Balzer...

Huhnerkoch Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by Lori Maggio-Hall

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Massac

...married to Charlotte Schneidemann. She was born 23 July 1820, also in Uchte. There is a Sophia Maria Scheidemann born 24 Nov 1824 in Uchte, she may be Charlotte's sister (these were hand written records, prone t...

Re: SCHEIDEMANN, TEYLER Posted on: 31 Jul 2001, by  JBUSH54

Hello, Leah! My gg grandmother, Wilhelmine Scheidemann, married William Henry Teyler in 1850 in Illinois (I think). She was from Hannover, Germany and we think he was from a town called Hesslingen in Germany. ...

Re: SCHEIDEMANN, TEYLER Posted on: 27 Aug 2001, by  JBUSH54

Leah, I'm sorry, but I have misplaced your email and snail mail addresses. Will you please re-send to me at my personal email? Thanks.

Re: SCHEIDEMANN, TEYLER Posted on: 30 Jul 2001, by  lteyler

I am looking for the names of children born to Wilhelmine Scheidemann and "henry" Teyler. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: SCHEIDEMANN, TEYLER Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by  JBUSH54

...call him William Nicholas Teyler and he was the second child and first son of William and Wilhelmina Scheidemann Teyler. There were 11 children, nine of which grew up and had families. I have had contact wit...

Re: SCHEIDEMANN, TEYLER Posted on: 31 Jul 2001, by  lteyler

I am working on my husbands side of the family tree. I have gotten to his gg grandfather who was Nicholas Heinrich Wilhem Teyler. He was married to Sophia(e) Heine. I believe that Nicholas may have ...

Looking for ancestral relations Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by  Stephen937

My grandmother, Nadja Scheidemann, was born in Poltava, Ukraine on March 4, 1880. Her parents were Eugen V. Scheidemann and Helene Grinewitsch. My grandmother married Rudolph Prenzlau in 1905 and moved to Latvia. My mot...

Re: SCHEIDEMANN, TEYLER Posted on: 24 Nov 2001, by Kristina Carstens Davis

My Grandfather Henry Carstens was born in Hesslingen Germany along with seven other brothers and sisters around the 1850's to 1900's. It is a small town so I was wondering if you have come across any...

RUTKOWSKI / SCHÜTTE / SCHEIDEMANN Posted on: 14 Dec 2002, by  @@Jossin.Alai...

Surnames > Rutkowski

...died: 27.8.1896 in Schöneck Kreis Berent Westprussia daughter of: Johann SCHÜTTE and Catharina SCHEIDEMANN Son of AUGUST RUTKOWSKI and ELISABETH SCHÜTTE: August (Heinrich) * 20.10.1885 Soest-Arnsb...

EBERT, Friedrich (1871-1925) Posted on: 13 Oct 1999, by volunteer

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...- 28 Feb 1925 Social-Democratic statesman. He was chairman of the SPD from 1913 and co-leader (with Scheidemann) of its parliamentary party from 1916. He ws offered the office of Reichskanzler by Max von Baden ...

DAVID, Eduard (1863-1930) Posted on: 13 Oct 1999, by volunteer

...Weimar National Assembly. From 1920 again a deputy, he was minister without portfolio in the cabinets of Scheidemann, bauer, and Müller (briefly Reichsminister of the interior in 1923). His activities contr...

Theiler family Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by Jerry Watson

...Theiler B:8 sept 1824 in Hesslingen Germany,d:24 feb 1897,m:13 jul 1851 Schaumburg, Germany Wilhelmine C. Scheidemann b:26 nov 1829 in Delliehausen, Usler, Hannover, Germany,d: 22 jan 1923,m:13 jul 1851 in schau...

Re: SCHEIDEMANN, TEYLER schaumburg illinois Posted on: 24 Jan 2003, by  valentine5317...

LOOK! lists you might be interested in: I saw a post referring to one of these places.. my message may be gatewayed to a corresponding mailing list.. sorry for ANY duplications..... please tell other...

BAUER, Gustav Adolf (1870-1940) Posted on: 07 Oct 1999, by volunteer

...member of the first government of the Weimar Republic as Reichsminister for labour. In June he succeeded Scheidemann as Reichskanzler (Chancellor), but the evens of the Kapp-Putsch led to his resignation on 26 M...

SCHEIDEMANN, Philipp (1865-1939) Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by volunteer

Germany History 1806-1945 Philipp SCHEIDEMANN 26 Jul 1865 - 29 Nov 1939 Social Democratic parliamentarian and statesman. he was a member of the Reichstag from 1903 and its vice-president in 1912 and 1918. In 1...

Re: SCHEIDEMANN, TEYLER Posted on: 13 Dec 2003, by  rlandre

My great grandfather was Henry Carstens who married a Winnifred Pipgras. My grandfather, Elmer was born in 1908. Does any of this ring a bell? Elmer had siblings of Mae, Bernice, Donald, Jess and Weld...

Kurt Scheidemann in Kerspenhausen (Hessen), 1930 - 2004 Posted on: 27 Sep 2004, by WGF

Surnames > Scheideman

...und unerwartet verstarb unser geliebter Vater, Schwiegervater, Opa, Bruder, Schwager und Onkel Kurt Scheidemann * 19. Febr. 1930 + 21. Sept. 2004 In stiller Trauer: Dietmar und Anette Walter geb. Scheidemann mit Jonas ...

Obit: Jan Pieterszonn Sweelinck Posted on: 10 Jul 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...known today. Sweelinck was extremely influential as a teacher, especially of German students (including Scheidemann, Scheidt, Praetorius, and Hasse) who would propagate his compositional techniques far into east...

Re: SCHEIDEMANN, TEYLER Posted on: 26 May 2004, by  honeyms1

Hi Janet! I am searching for my half sibs, Ricky, debby & Janet Gaye???? Father Frank Weaver and the kids' mom Betty J Poore Weaver (rutherford?). Are you possibly this Janet?

Re: SCHEIDEMANN, TEYLER Posted on: 14 Mar 2004, by Kristie Lueders

Janet, I see that you are doing the same family as I am doing. I have very little information I do have Census info. But the family disapeared on me so I don' t have any children for them but I see t...

Obituary needed : Katie Warmuth died 14 Jan 1954 Fresno CA Posted on: 27 Oct 2004, by Sherrie Stahl

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Fresno

I'm in need of the following obituary on Katie Warmuth....need to find names of her brothers, and next of kin, etc. She was m#1 to Martin Jacob Scheideman(n), and m#2 to Richard Warmuth. CA DEATH IN...

Re: Scheidelman-Zier connection Posted on: 26 Apr 2005, by  JerryFrank59

Localities > Asia > Russia > General

...Poland. Are you sure that the 'L" belongs in Scheidelman? I noticed with a cursory search that Scheidemann is one of the German surnames that appears in the Volga River region.

per page