Search the Boards

Search Results for "RYCKE" - 40 Messages

per page

Suydam Family Posted on: 10 Feb 2001, by Todd Irion

Surnames > Suydam

...in 1710. My nine greats ago grandfather, Hendrick died in 1701. He had 3 boys, Jacob, Hendrick, and Rycke. Suydam originally meant "south of the dam". Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dutch Rickers of northern New Jersey - Jan RICKER Posted on: 18 Sep 1999, by  doug16341

Surnames > Ricker

...Netherlands in the 1630's coming from Amsterdam Holland. During the following years the name was changed to Rycke and finally to Ricker in the late 1600's. I am directly descended from Jan Ricker, who sett...

ROARKS IN MICHIGAN Posted on: 31 May 2002, by  Erlkonigin

Surnames > Roark

I have found a gold mine of information about the Roark family in Michigan (my records date back to Thomas J. Roark of Ingham Co.). I have all the documentation dealing with the estate distribution o...

Harman Bras Posted on: 07 Oct 2000, by Linda Helaudais

Surnames > Bras

...Harmanus Bras and his 2nd wife Geertruy Coeymans? I believe that they had a son, Lucas, who married a Lena Rycke somewhere in Bergen Co., NJ (possibly Hackensack). I have found baptism records for several ...

Harman Bras Posted on: 18 Apr 2001, by Linda

Surnames > Bras

...died in infancy iv. Lucas, bpt. Hackensack, 31 Oct. 1703; sp: Andries Tibout, Maritie his wife; m. Lena Rycke/Rycken, d/o Ryck Rycke(n) ...

partial obit of Jeanne SCHEIER Posted on: 05 Feb 2007, by  zionjc

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Major

...husband, Joe, of Seiling, 2 daugthers, Maggie SANDER & Patty HUTCHISON, both of Woodward, 2 sons, Rycke SHEIER of Gold Canyon, AZ & Larry SCHEIER of Houston, TX; 3 sisters, Jerry PENWELL of Rockawa...

Jacobus Family of Morris County Posted on: 18 Apr 1999, by Brenda Dukes

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Morris

Also information on Roelof Jacobus of Pompton Plains and wife Fransyntje Catherine Rycke, their children. Abraham R Jacobus born 1784, married Caty Fredericks, their children.

Ryck Rycke(n) Posted on: 20 Oct 2000, by Linda Helaudais

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Richmond

Searching for any information on Rycke Rycke, s/o Hendrick Rycken and Ytie Jacobs, bpt. 10 October 1675, New Amsterdam RDC. He married Willemtie Clement and had the following children: Pieter, Judith, Ryck, Wey...

Members Belgian American Club Chicago Posted on: 07 Dec 2000, by PICAVET

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > Emigration

2,761 members of the Belgian-American (Janitors) Club of Chicago between 1914 and 1998 in my database. Please contact me if you recognize any of these names and if these persons lived in the Chicago a...

Re: Bastedo/Hankinson link Posted on: 27 Mar 2010, by  MartinBacon

Surnames > Bastedo

...Josephs in the Bastedo/Bostedo lines starting from the original immigrant Joseph and his wife Judith Rycke who was in NY in the mid 1600's. Please contact me here or at mbacon3@triad.rr.com. Marty

Some Relationships Between the Essex County, NJ Rikers and Sussex County, NJ Rikers Posted on: 19 Oct 2011, by  DRiker77

Surnames > Riker

...Reformed Church. However, an early family historian, Walter B. Plume, recorded a number of Riker/Ryker/Rycke families and his papers were copied by the DAR in their typescript, known as vol. 22, at the New...

Re: Reuben Riker & Matilda Spear (NJ) Posted on: 04 Dec 2011, by  DRiker77

Surnames > Riker

I am a little late in replying to your posting,perhaps because I have been involved with other activities. Reuben Riker, born c.1800 was the son of Peter I. Riker and his second wife Martha Corby. The...

Re: George G Riker b. July 5, 1833 Posted on: 29 Sep 2011, by  DRiker77

Surnames > Riker

...on Staten Island, baptized 15 Jan 1720 at the Port Richmond Dutch Reformed church, a son of Abraham Rycke and Anneke Oliver. The family moved to Essex County ( near Second River/Belleville) in the 1720 T...

Re: George W Riker 7 Jun 1830 Posted on: 03 Dec 2011, by  DRiker77

Surnames > Riker

Hi, Your posting was a while ago but I am just getting back to my "Genealogy of The Riker Family of North New Jersey" descendants of Ryck Hendricksen who came to New Netherland from Arnhem, ...

HEIDI HOO Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by De Rycke Jeffrey

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > Emigration

Well This is me I'm born on the 23/9/1979 Dendermonde, Belgium. And in fact I'm in search of people who have the same name so that maybe we could be family. If you think you are please contact me by t...

Re: Van Kooten/ Van Cooten Research Posted on: 08 May 2012, by  wayne braitwa...

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > Gelderland

...Great Great Grandfather married a lady who was mix race (Native Indian and Dutch). Her Family name is De Rycke. I would it very difficult to track the De Rycke name in Holland. Could you recommend a good source...

Need to Find Someone Posted on: 27 Jan 2001, by Lee Ann De Rycke

Surnames > Romeo

...person or might know his family, please contact me at... CatraDR@aol.com or write to... Lee Ann De Rycke 211 Josephene St. De Funiak Spgs., FL 32433

Re: DeRycke, VanCaeseele Posted on: 19 Dec 2011, by  Deryckedaniel

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > Yorkton

Ik heb veel informatie over de familie de rycke,die is te vinden op geneanet http://nl.geneanet.org/profil/?source=danielderycke&lang=nl&rech=DE+RYCKE&rech1=DE+RYCKE&place=Eede+%28Nederland%29&regio

Re: Van Kooten/ Van Cooten Research Posted on: 30 May 2012, by  nelemaat

...www.genlias.nl Note the way of writing Henry of Cooten may also van Kooten (Cooten is an old spelling) De Rycke is an English spelling. Databases can help you find it on de Rijcke or de Rijke Friday I g...

daum and rycke Posted on: 22 Apr 2013, by  wilsonk65

Surnames > Daum

...information on either side of my great parents' families. Always knew their names as being spelled as Frank Rycke and Caroline (Daum) Rycke. In breif , I know they both immigrated to U.S. around 1910. I believe...

Joseph Bastedo Posted on: 18 May 2001, by  bsuydamIII

Surnames > Bastedo

...close-nit Dutch community of Somerset Co. after the English took control of NY. Joseph's wife Judith Rycke (Also spelled Rychen) was the predecessor of the family name SUYDAM. Hense, her family may have ha...

Bastedo descendants Posted on: 12 May 2001, by  bjcain1

Surnames > Bastedo

...Joseph Bastedo who lived on Staten Island among the Huguenot and Dutch community. He married Judith Rycke. They in turn moved from Staten Island to where I do not know. His grandson William was born in Sou...

Re: Jacob Bastedo family Posted on: 04 Sep 2001, by  MartinBacon

Surnames > Bastedo

...was the of Joseph born 1711 married Elizabeth ? was the son of Joseph born 1657 married Judith Ryke/Rycke

James Robert Romeo Posted on: 22 Oct 2001, by  CatraDR2

Surnames > Romeo

...mailing address is still the same... 211 Josephene St. De Funiak Spgs., FL 32433 Thank you, Lee Ann De Rycke

Roarks in Michigan Posted on: 31 May 2002, by Carli Francies

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Ingham

I have found a gold mine of information about the Roark family in Michigan (my records date back to Thomas J. Roark of Ingham Co.). I have all the documentation dealing with the estate distribution o...

Re: Ryck Rycke(n) Posted on: 29 Sep 2002, by  williamlong26

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Richmond

I have the idea that my ancestors Abraham Van Lent Rycken and Griete Hermansen were both born on the Hudson River in 1615 and 1616 respectively. I have seen rumors on the internet that their baptisms ...

Re: James Robert Romeo Posted on: 23 Dec 2002, by Lee Ann De Rycke

Surnames > Romeo

No, I don't think so. The man I'm looking for would be about 54 years old give or take a few years. Thanks anyway. Lee Ann

Re: Abraham J. M. Staats and Elsje J. D. Wendel/Wendell Posted on: 26 Jan 2003, by  LStaats007

Surnames > Staats

...Annatie Barents Rynderson 2. Abraham Staats B:1660 M: Elsje Wendell 3. Jacob Staats B:1663 M: ??? Rycke 4. Jochem Staats B: 1665 M: Antje Renderse 5. Samuel Staats B:1666 M: ??? ???? 6. Elizabe...

Rycken family or de rycke Posted on: 17 May 2003, by  EdwinSedam

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > Zuid-Holland

im doing my family history, and im stuck with on captain jacob simonez de rycke he was a wealthy corn merchant,and had a distinguished military service,he was from Amsterdam. i do not have anything until...

rycken family Posted on: 26 May 2003, by  EdwinSedam

im looking for info. on the rycken or derycke family. the last mane i have is jacob simonsz de rycke. he was a capt.in the military and a warm partisam of the prince of orange. i would like to get this lin...

Re: Bastedo.net web site for Bastedo Ancestry Posted on: 28 Feb 2003, by  FibOptCab

Surnames > Bastedo

Rick, I have to say you have a great "Bastedo" site. I am hoping one day you will be able to link all the Bastedos or variants thereof. On your site, you list Judith Bastedo RYKE, b. Abt 1...

Re: Tobias Lent and Lucy Thatcher Posted on: 23 Oct 2003, by  ccastro191

Surnames > Lent

...and Barbara Croft John L. Lent, 1730, and Mary Blauvelt Isaac Lent, 1705, and Sarah Luyster Abraham Rycke Lent, 1674, and Anna Catrina Meyer Ryck Abramsen Lent, 1637, and Tryntje Catrina Syboutsen Abraham ...

Obit: Peggie Jean Gates Posted on: 02 Aug 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Pearl Bishop. She was a member of Fairview Baptist Church in Levelland. She is loved and survived by Rycke Bullock and husband David of Levelland; Dale Underwood and wife Pat of Lubbock; six grandchildre...

DeRycke, VanCaeseele Posted on: 24 May 2005, by De Rycke Daniel

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > Yorkton

I am in search of a family member, De Rycke Jules was his name, he was married with Van Caeseele Rose and both were naturalised in Langenburg on 01 December 1925. I think they had 4 children Charles, Rober...

per page