Search the Boards

Search Results for "ROSARIA" - 2,694 Messages

per page

Biagio LaRosa Posted on: 12 Dec 2002, by  janejsharp

Surnames > Larosa

Biagio LaRosa was my grandfather. He married Rosaria Meli and they had Antone, Josephine, Rose, Philip, John, Mary, Irene (my mother), and Cecelia. They moved to San Francisco in the early 1900s.

Re: Teta Posted on: 04 Oct 2003, by George Taite

Surnames > Teta

...arriving in New York.He arrived here with his wife,Angelina Bello and several children born in Italy, Rosaria, Rosina, Graziano,Addolorato,Maria and Earnesto. The settled in Jersey City,New Jersey . My grand...

Babiak from Johnstown, PA Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by Connie Babiak

Surnames > Babiak

...Johnstown, PA. We do not know where he immigrated from or if he had any siblings. His wife's name was Rosaria, Sons included Tony, Joe, Mike and Ben. The sons later moved to Toledo, Ohio, possibly with Pawel...

Re: Frank Rinella (Onofrio Dugo) Rose Bondi Posted on: 04 Jul 2003, by  fabdesign60

Surnames > Rinella

...IN. Is she related to Rose Bondi? I have in my family tree an Agostino Aglieri Rinella, husband of Rosaria (Sarina) Pusateri. Also listed is a Rosa Aglieri Rinella, wife of Antonio Pustari. Any of thes...

Novielle Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by Donna Dapolito

Surnames > Novelli

...girl named Mary. Child: Rocco Antonio D'Apolito b: ca 1889 d: 21 Jan 1950 Boston, Ma m: Maria Rosaria DeFronzo,21Dec 1908 b: 14 Apr 1890 d: 26 July 1945 Boston, Ma Child: Joseph D'Apolito, my husba...

Figueroa's in California, Originally from Mexico Posted on: 21 Jul 2006, by  akj187499030

Surnames > Figueroa

Here are the Figueroa's I am related to: Rosario (Rossairo or Rosaria) Pesquiera Figueroa, born in 1840, 1841, or 1842 in Mexico or California (but probably Mexico) Francisco (Frank) Figueroa, born in 1830...

Giovanni Napoleone Posted on: 14 Sep 2005, by Patricia

Surnames > Napoleone

...looking for anything on Giovanni, born in 1771, in Italy, and married to Anna Tomei. Their daughter, Lucia Rosaria Napoleone, born 1806, married Giuseppe Savini in 1829, probably in Italy. She is my great-gr...

Milazzo connection Posted on: 30 Nov 2000, by Jim Foti

Surnames > Foti

...NY) to Milwaukee, where one of his brothers (Charlie) had settled. Around 1909, Vincenzo married Rosa Rosaria - my understanding is that he went back to Italy (presumably Milazzo) to marry her. After bring...

New Branch in the Tree? Posted on: 24 Feb 2001, by  CAbrams5872

Surnames > Madonia

Hi all. I'm connected to the Madonia surname thru my great great grandmother. Her name was Rosaria Madonia. Probably born in Monreale, Palermo, Sicily. She married Joseph (Guiseppe) Sardisco. Together they ...

Re: Looking for the missing links in the Griffo clan Posted on: 25 Mar 2005, by  rtpsky

Surnames > Griffo

My grandmothers maiden name was Griffo - Sadie or Rosaria Griffo from Messina. She came to the Bronx, New York in the early 1900's. Her sister, Isabella came here in 1904 at the age of 17. My grandmother ...

Carfi - Santa Croce Camerina - Ragusa Posted on: 08 Jan 2003, by  tb333

Surnames > Carfi

...Camerina, Prov. of Ragusa: My gr-gr grandparents: Raffaele Giuseppe Carfi (born 1825) & Angela Rosaria Mania (born 1835) Their Children: Vincenzo, Giombattista, Vincenza, Anna Maria, Michelangelo (5 oth...

Any relation to shoats Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by Jason Shoats

Surnames > Shotts

...Augest 5 1925, married to May Brown; William Henry Shoat (Shoats), born September 14 1850 married to Rosaria Correon, Rosa was born October 1850; Hamilton H Shoat (Shoats) born in 1832 robertson co TN, marri...

Surname Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by  samro3133

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

...3 years of age. Six siblings came to Reading,Pa. U S A They were Gloria(Talarico), Maria (Spadafora),Rosaria(Torchia),Vincenzo,Carmella(Capellupo)and my dad. I am trying to find the names of the children tha...

Castelli Family - Milazzo, Messina Spadafora, Sicily 1825 Posted on: 21 Nov 1999, by  Marisalh

Surnames > Castelli

...Pietro. Their children are Stefano born 1841, Andrea born 1843 Ceterina born 1852. Stefano married Rosaria Lombardo and Andrea married Carmela Lombardo.

Gelama Bondi - Pusateri/Scolaro Connection Posted on: 15 Feb 2004, by Cathy

Surnames > Bondi

...(married Josephine ___), Antonina (married Mariano Scolaro), Josephine (married Innocencio Calderone), Rosaria (married Joseph Graziano), and Salvatore (Anthony) (married Rosaria Consentino). Lineage includes Term...

Angeloro Posted on: 25 Jul 2000, by Nancy Guarino

Surnames > Angeloro

...NJGUARINO@aol.com I am looking for anybody related to my family. This is what I have. Michael Angeloro married Rosaria Papa. Their child's name is Andrew Angeloro. Andrew Angeloro married Carmela Aggrepina(C...

iezzi family tree Posted on: 09 Apr 2002, by trisha iezzi cugley

Surnames > Iezzi

...siblings. Antonio + Rosina ?, they had Dominic, who moved to america, Adamo & Sante B: 1888 + Maria Rosaria Masso, they had 7 children, Anna, Rocco, Rosina, Adamo, Maria, Ginetta & Verino, the last ...

Grace or Russell Giordano Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by Rosaria Calabrese

Surnames > Giordano

Anyone who might know Grace and Russell Giordano from Detroit, MI. I believe the mother's first name was Petrina who was my great great grandmother. Grace married Paolo Lochirco. Siblings: Bill, Mary,...

+Overlijdensberichten Alkmaarsche Courant 26-4-2000 Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by transcriber

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > General

...24-4-2000 Esther Kuijper, Alkmaar 23-4-2000 Tetje Ootjers-Muurling, Broek op Langedijk 24-4-2000 Rosaria Buongiovanni-Rombucci, Alkmaar 25-4-2000 Sam Schaaper, Bergen 24-4-2000 Cornelia Johanna Anna van...

Salvatore Foresta Posted on: 24 Apr 1999, by Amey

Surnames > Foresta

..."Sam" came to the US between November 20, 1919 and Jan. 20, 1920. His parents were Vincenzo and Rosaria Foresta. He married Antonina Caito in 1922 and they had 5 children, 2 of which survived to ad...

Vincent and Charles DeGeorge Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by Leslie

Surnames > Degeorge

the brother's of my ggg grandmother Rosaria (Sarah)Degeorge. Born in or near Sant Agata,Sicily no dates anyone connect?

Charles Hebert & Eugenie Lussier Posted on: 14 Jan 2003, by  Gloria Neves

Surnames > Hebert

...Adrien Hebert married Elisabeth Richard-p> Henry Richard & Domithilde Gallant Rose Hebert m ? Rosaria Hebert m? However I have a son of Adrien Hebert & Elisabeth Richard-Wilfid Hebert who married ...

MOLINA-TORRES Posted on: 02 Jun 2002, by Leslie

Surnames > Torres

I have been finding family.. I have a Francisco MOLINA-? d. before 1910 married a Rosaria (Rosa) TORRES-ADAME . In 1910 Census it states she had 10 children and 10 were living. Didn't know she had that many....

Colletti / Scarpinato Posted on: 16 Feb 2000, by  PSnively

Surnames > Colletti

...have something here. My grandmothers name was Josephine Scarpinato. She had a daughter named Rose - so Rosaria could possibably be a family name carried on. I have talked with Carol Lindsey, we think between...

My Lenzi Family Tree of Italy/Pa./Nev/Md Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by Ellie Lenzi

Surnames > Lenzi

Aniello Lenzi b: abt 1845 Bagnoli, Italy M:Fortunata 1865 in Brazil. Fortunata b:abt 1845. He married 2-Rosaria in Baglione, Italy.Ch: of Aniello and Fortunata: 1.Antonio b:6-13-1890 Bagnoli d:8-27-1969 Shar...

Re: Tramonte Posted on: 04 Feb 2002, by  langenstrass1

Surnames > Balsamo

...did find land records for Antonina Tramonte saying that she purchased the land from her sister in law Rosaria Tramonte, that my great grandmother Antonina was the widow of Nikola Tramonte. Rosaria Tramonte's husba...

Alesi relatives Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by Phyllis Spillane

Surnames > Alesi

I'm looking for any information on my great grandmother, Rosaria Alesi, her family. She came from Polizzi Generosa in Palermo Italy in 1911. Please e-mail me if you have any leads.

Any relation to shoats Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by Jason Shoats

Surnames > Shutes

...Augest 5 1925, married to May Brown; William Henry Shoat (Shoats), born September 14 1850 married to Rosaria Correon, Rosa was born October 1850; Hamilton H Shoat (Shoats) born in 1832 robertson co TN, marri...

Branciforti Posted on: 07 May 2000, by Richard Brangiforte

Surnames > Branciforte

Hi Lisa, I am Richard Brangiforte son of Salvatore,grandson of Philipo and Rosaria Brangiforte. Rosaria maiden name was Chiramatta. The family immigrated to the US late 1800s early 1900s. Philipo was from Palermo. ...

Re: Vito timpanaro Cardaci Posted on: 24 Jan 2004, by  rosemariecara...

Surnames > Timpanaro

...Mother family and came across your Vito Cardaci. My moms dads name is Vito Cardaci and was married to rosaria Longo. They were born in Regulbuto also. I have a cousin who is a priest their. His name is Gues...

Antonio S. Failla Birth Posted on: 29 Apr 2002, by  dactackm

Surnames > Failla

from the Press Enterprise, Bloomsburg, PA Thursday, December 27, 2001 Filippo and Rosaria Failla, millville are the parents of a son, Antonio Salvatore, born Saturday, Dec. 22, 2001,at Geisinger Medical Cen...

Re: Capasso or Mazzone family Posted on: 24 Apr 2004, by  countycavan

Surnames > Mazzone

...Italy, which is a village my great grandparents are from. My great grandparents were Federico Papa and Rosaria Cozzi. One of their children, Mariuccia Papa/Mary Pope, married Matteo Mazzone from Senerchia,...

Graziano family in Villafrati Posted on: 03 Oct 2004, by  Stephen Vizzi...

Surnames > Graziano

...Thanks everyone. 1. Francesco Graziano was born about 1797/1798. He died after 1845. Francesco married Rosaria Montana . Rosaria was born about 1797/1801. She died after 1845. They had the following children: ...

MELE, lived in Massafra, Taranto, Puglia Posted on: 19 Aug 2001, by  robbfrederick

Surnames > Mele

...found that another MELE, Vitantonia, marr. Vitantonio MARTELLOTTI...they had at least one child, Maria Rosaria, in 1878. Maybe 2 sisters married 2 brothers? SEARCHING FOR LIVING RELATIVES AROUND THE WORLD.

Musso Posted on: 16 Feb 2001, by Mark Pergola

Surnames > Musso

I know we're related. Mary's father was Juisseppi Perdicaro and mother was Rosaria? I have some information for you.

Rosaria Caltabiano Posted on: 18 May 2001, by ROY COCO

Surnames > Costanzo

Jennifer My great-great grandmother was Rosaria Caltabiano. my great-great grandfather was Alfio Privitera. They had my great grandfather Rosario Privitera in 1847. Rosario and his wife was Agata Tomarchio. ...

Family Tree Posted on: 13 May 2001, by Gordon Coci

Surnames > Montelepre

...USA Jan 13,1882 by way of a little steamship named the SS Elysia from Trapani, Sicily: Philip Coci, Rosaria d'Amico Coci, Catherine Buscanno Coci(Philip's mother), and 7 children; Mary, Catherine, Angela, Je...

Re: Megna Family Posted on: 01 Feb 2004, by  LOJORGENSEN

Surnames > Megna

...Girolama Scarpaci in Italy. As of 1907, He had three children, Natale B. 1901, Gaetana B. 1902 and Rosaria B 1904. Girolama's mother's maiden name was Rosaria Ferando. I discovered this while searching The Ellis...

Montelepre family tree Posted on: 19 May 2001, by Gordon

Surnames > Montelepre

...Lily Cosse on it. I am not on it because I am too remote but my great grandfather Philip Coci, his wife Rosaria and their daughter Maria Coci Montelepre are at the top of the tree back in the 1880's. Maria i...

Re: Rosaria Messina from Trapani Posted on: 11 Dec 2003, by lynn

Surnames > Messina

thanks for the info. I checked those sites out but found nothing for my search. It's as if my G. grandmother came from nowhere...Can't find anything on her. She was born Celina Quartroccio? later cha...

Pellegrino - William and Grace Posted on: 19 Aug 2002, by Cynthia Porter

Surnames > Pellegrino

...Sinecore were my grandparents who were born in Sicily Italy and moved to Brooklyn NY. My mother is Rosaria (Sally) Pellegrino Savino who married Dominick Savino. They were both born in Brooklyn also. Will...

Re: Rosaria Messina from Trapani Posted on: 11 Dec 2003, by lynn

Surnames > Messina

thanks for the info. I checked those sites out but found nothing for my search. It's as if my G. grandmother came from nowhere...Can't find anything on her. She was born Celina Quartroccio? later cha...

Re: Researching DiSepio Family History Posted on: 08 Jan 2003, by  nickd63

Surnames > DiSepio

Hello, My Nonna Rosaria was born in Pretoro, Provincia di Chieti in 1903 and died here in Ottawa, in 1993 She had a couple of sisters, Rita and Christina and a Brother Pascuale. There are some posting of ...

Re: Rosaria Messina from Trapani Posted on: 11 Dec 2003, by Emily

Surnames > Messina

Thank you. Found my Grandparents plus several other family memebers at the site.

Re: Rosaria Messina from Trapani Posted on: 11 Dec 2003, by  JTrahanUSA8

Surnames > Messina

Several MESSINA marriages are posted at: http://www.ustica.org/genealogy/nomarreg.htm New Orleans Register of Marriages, 1831 - 1916 New Orleans Public Library Filed under call number FF652 I am n...

Re: Rosaria Messina from Trapani Posted on: 06 Aug 2003, by Emily variani

Surnames > Messina

Frank, I have Rosaria Messina's parent's names plus Pietro Matranga's paren'sts names. Do not have their parents birthdays. Those would have to come from Sicily. I have writtne to Sicily in the pass for ...

Re: Rosaria Messina from Trapani Posted on: 06 Aug 2003, by Frank Messina

Surnames > Messina

Sorry, Emily Not familiar with those names, can you search back to their Parents names, and birth dates ? Frank

Re: Rosaria Messina from Trapani Posted on: 05 Aug 2003, by  EVariani

Surnames > Messina

...have discovered my great Grandparents names off of the marriage registration for Pietro Matraga and Rosaria Messina married in New Orleans in 1903. Rosaria Messin'a parents were Vincenzo Messina and Lorenza Messi...

Rosaria Messina from Trapani Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by  LoriWebb58

Surnames > Messina

My Grandmother Rosaria Messina was also from Trapani, Italy. She married Pietro Matranga in New Orleans in 1903.

Iocolono Posted on: 05 Jun 2001, by Barbara Listug

Surnames > Luisi

...heard from him recently and he said he had and aunt Rose who married a DelBouno. His grandmother is Rosaria Adorno and he has Corsello cousins. If this isn't the same person, yes I would like to hear from yo...

per page