Search the Boards

Search Results for "RISSLER" - 135 Messages

per page

Children of John and Sarah Wilcox Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by J. Michael Rowland

Surnames > Wilcox

...lineage between 1810 and 1774. Other surnames that might be involved include: Vinson Purdom Grogan Rissler Thanks for any help.... J. Michael Rowland of Calloway County, Kentucky

Re: Parrish Family of NC Posted on: 17 May 2006, by Pat Parrish Richerson

Surnames > Parrish

David Parrish, my grgrgrandfather, was b. @1807 Granville Co. NC. Married Lively Waller 1828 Granville Co. NC The family moved about1840 to Cooper Co. MO. I have been looking for David's Parrish f...

Re: Walter Hartsough Posted on: 09 Oct 2002, by  duplem

Surnames > Hartsough

...Walter was the father of Nellie Hartsough Crow, mother of Alta Crow O'Boyle, mother of Bondene O'Boyle Rissler, mother of my father, David Rissler. My great-grandmother gave me the book you mentioned and indeed hi...

Joshua Linville b. 1823 Ohio < Joseph Linville < Benjamin Linville d. Virginia Posted on: 13 Feb 2006, by  Sophia8

Surnames > Linville

...Ohio. Occupation: Farmer. Religion: Methodist. In 1850 when Joshua W. was 27, he married Ann Louisa RISSLER, F. They had the following children: i. Mary Alice, F (ca1852-) ii. Margery Ann, F (ca1854-) ...

Leah Larrick Samuel Secrest Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by Michael Rissler

Surnames > Larrick

You have a lot more info than I do. The dates you have for my family area are correct as far as I know. Nora Secrest and James Ream were my mothers grandparents. Thanks for the information.

Casper Larrick and Elizabeth Sundown Posted on: 26 Sep 2000, by michael rissler

Surnames > Larrick

...I would like any information that you might have on this family. The straight line to me is: Harold Rissler and Norma Ream parents Otho Ream and Francis Bumgarner grandparents Nora Sectest and James Ream gr...

Daniel Boone Posted on: 19 Sep 2000, by  mamatlb

Surnames > Boone

...mother was Leora Hoopingarner, her mother was Harriet Rollings, Harriet was the daughter of Phoebe Boone Rissler( she was married to William Rissler)Phoebe Boone was the daughter of Susan Boone, Susan Boone was the...

Susan Boone Posted on: 19 Sep 2000, by  mamatlb

Surnames > Boone

To Barb- thank-you for the information on Susan Boone who married William Rissler. I have finally found the family connection. Do you have any idea when Squire Boone's father( George) immigrated to America? ...

Daniel boone Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by  mamatlb

Surnames > Boone

...Susan that was Daniel Boone's grandaughter. If anyone has any info on whether she was married to William Rissler, let me know

Julia Boone Posted on: 16 May 2001, by  popcorn

Surnames > Boone

...Boone was born? I have a Julia Boone born in 1834 in Indiana. Her parents are Squire Boone III and Phebe Rissler. I can show you their connection to the famous Boone line if we are talking about the same Jul...

Cother/Boone Posted on: 07 Jul 2000, by  LORRAINE

Surnames > Boone

I am a direct descendant of Squire Boone Phebe Rissler. Phebe does not contain an "o" on her gravestone and she has some grandchildren also named Phebe. I will not dispute the Cother. However, Squ...

Squire Boone Nancy Cother Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by Barb Terrell

Surnames > Boone

...Harrison, Ind. She Squire were married 5/15/1817, Harrison, Ind. He remarried after she died to Phoebe Rissler. They had several children, 7 boys 4 girls. One of the girls is named Elizabeth, the others ar...

Re: Gordon Rowland of Frederick Co, VA Posted on: 11 Dec 2001, by  Marylouhazelr...

Surnames > Rowland

Alan, I have a George Henry Risler/RISSLER who came to Phila.,PA in 1749 from Rottendam. My direct line of Risslers came to IN from VA,WV in early 1800's. Are you working on the RISLER line? If so, cont...

Clarence Headrick 1982 Obituary Posted on: 25 Feb 2004, by  TobiShields

Surnames > Headrick

...were conducted at the Baker Funeral Home in Danville, Tuesday afternoon, October 5, with Rev. Raymond Rissler officiating. Burial was in the Danville South Cemetery. Source: Monroe County, Kentucky Obitu...

obit: Lucille (Miller) Mazely of Clinton, IN (1923-2005) Posted on: 20 Nov 2005, by  lynn1972_1

Surnames > Miller

Lucille Miller Mazely, 81, of Clinton died at 2:05 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2005, in Union Hospital in Terre Haute. She was born Dec. 20, 1923, in Clinton to Oscar David Miller and Maude Mae Workman Mil...

Hardin Daily Posted on: 27 May 2000, by Jmes Daily

Surnames > Daily

Your GGG is my GG. My grandather was James and My grandmother Lucy Rissler. Unfortunately I have not been able to find any info on him beyond wht you have. I do have info on his wife's family if you wouldbe ...

George Rightsell Posted on: 24 May 2000, by Jerry Hoffman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Putnam

1966 History of Putnam County (page 397)- "George and Margaret (Sharp) Rightsell, who came to Washington township around 1830, were the parents of the Rightsell clan that settled in the southern ...

Wilemans Posted on: 16 Sep 2002, by  brantingham

Surnames > Wileman

Dear List: I am looking for Michael Rissler who posted a message on 17 Dec., 2000. He was looking for information about Clarkson Wileman. I e-mailed him at the address he gave on that message, and the e-m...

Clarkson Wileman Posted on: 11 Dec 2000, by Michael Rissler

Surnames > Wileman

...to hear from you. Clarkson Wileman and Martha Swearingen were maternal grandparents of my grandmother Rissler. I have alot of info on Martha going back to 16th century Holland but little on Clarkson except t...

Clarkson Wileman Posted on: 10 Dec 2000, by  NancyBranting...

Surnames > Wileman

Dear Michael Rissler: I have quite a lot of information about a Clarkson Wileman, born 1833 and married Martha Swearengen. I have his ancestry back to the 1500s, but nothing about his children, or other dat...

Clarkson Wileman Posted on: 18 Oct 2000, by Michael Rissler

Surnames > Wileman

My GG-grandfather was Clarkson Wileman. Any information about him would be appreciated. Thanks

Harbisons in Ohio Posted on: 23 Sep 2006, by  David Darding...

Surnames > Harbison

...the census twice as he's also found in Mansfield, Richland Co., OH with his parents Willis & Ida (Rissler) Harbeson. Willis is also a bookkeeper as is this version of Walter. I assume he worked for a com...

Re: B.B. Hunt Posted on: 04 Sep 2001, by  oziee

Surnames > Hunt

I am the granddaughter of Roxie Ada Criffith , whos parents were Lucy Aldora Griffith and W.C.Stephens. My grandmother married Charles Albert Wilson, who had 8 children. My mother is Oleta Ruth Wilson...

Re: Britton B. Hunt Posted on: 04 Sep 2001, by  oziee

Surnames > Hunt

Looking for many days on info for Hunt.I am coz I would belive. My info says that hunt did mary taylor whos daughter was ADA Britton Hunt, who married George Allen Griffth. Who bore Lucy Aldora, Georg...

Phoebe Rissler Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by  mamatlb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Putnam

I am searching for any information on Phoebe Rissler, my great-great-grandmother.

John Henry Secrest Posted on: 26 Sep 2000, by michael rissler

Surnames > Secrest

...nice photos of his son Samuel and his wife Leigh Larricj taken in 1884. I hope this info helps. Michael Rissler

Ship Edinburgh List of Passengers incl Matheis Bolland - 1749 Posted on: 21 Mar 2007, by  vjack16944

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Antrim > General

...Wacker Johannes Jorg Steiner Christof Neidlein Adam Gross Georg Henrich Rissler Andreas Stein Peter Tamerus Bernhart ...

Kesiah Wheeler Smith Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by Sheila Hill

Surnames > Wheeler

...A Smith b.5-11-1851,OH, d.11-19-1921, m.Mary Dean, 1877; Mattie F. Smith b.2-21-1853,OH, m.Lennius Rissler,1876; Nancy Smith b.3-4-1855, OH, m.William Appleyard, 1887; Viola Smith b.1-20-1859,IA m1.John N...

Re: Thomas Samuel Clark/ Martha- Lamanta Clark/Calvin Noon Posted on: 24 Feb 2008, by  kylady3082

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Harrison

My gg-gfather was Calvin Noon. His son,William, married Evelyn Overton and they had my gmother, Sylvia. Sylvia was born May 10, 1892 and also died in May 1982 in Harrison County, IN. Sorry I don't h...

Jane Banning Posted on: 20 May 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Rucker officiating. Pallbearers will be Mac McMillin, Kevin Schroeder, Wiley Walter, Joe Waters, J.W. Rissler and Norman Klein. Entombment will be in Memorial Park Cemetery. Friends may call after 12 noon...

Re: Risslers from Sweden Posted on: 05 Jul 2008, by  SarahFowler51

Surnames > Rissler

I am answering for my sister-in-law who is a descendant of Per Arne's sister, Greta who married Charles Thayer Jr. She is also trying to research her family. If you are still out there and interes...

Jesse Rollings Posted on: 28 Oct 2000, by  mamatlb

...great-great-great grandfather.He was married to Nancy Cunningham.There son Robert, was married to Phoebe Rissler. Their daughter,Harriet was married to Robert Hoopingarner and their daughter Leora was my fat...

Geneva Marie Holdren Posted on: 20 May 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Rev. Russell Willoughby and Brad and Susan Barton officiating. Pallbearers will be Otis Thomas, Jim Rissler, Bob Schulz, Skip Schulz, John Wolfe and Mike Mittenburg. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemeter...

Charles Albert MURRAY Obit 2009 Posted on: 03 Feb 2009, by  Karen_Jorgens...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Green

...Baptist Church, Jeffersonville. He was preceded in death by his wife, Nina M. Murray and daughter, Brenda Rissler. Survivors include his daughter: Wanda Henry (Dennis); son-in-law, Gary Rissler, grandchildren: ...

SEARCHING FOR PARENTS INFO ON FRANK RISSLER Posted on: 01 Feb 2009, by  littlefrogit

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Clark

i am helping my granddaughter find info on her rissler line. her father is eddie rissler born in clark indiana in 1953. he is the son son of oliver frank rissler now residing in oklmulgee okla. oliver frank is the son ...

Re: Jesse Rollings Posted on: 07 Mar 2009, by  mamatlb

...Indiana. ( Jesse's wife was Nancy Cunningham- Nov. 24th,1793- Kentucky) Robert Rollings married Phoebe Rissler and they had my Harriet Rollings ( November 12th 1859- Putnam County Indiana) who was my great-g...

SEARCHING FOR PARENTS OF FRANK RISSLER Posted on: 28 Jan 2009, by  littlefrogit

Surnames > Rissler

i am helping my granddaughter find her rissler family here is what we know rachel.s dad is eddie rissler born in indiana raised in okmulgee okla. he is around 55 yrs old. his parents are frank and hazel rissler. they...

Re: Moses and Hannah Boone descendants Posted on: 04 Jul 2009, by  KristineMarti...

Surnames > Boone

Dorthy, Thank you for your reply. I believe I already found a picture of Phoebe and Squire's Grave, but if not I would love one! I have researched the connection mainly thru Susan's father Moses, son ...

Moses and Hannah Boone descendants Posted on: 03 Jul 2009, by  KristineMarti...

Surnames > Boone

I am adopted and have been researching my natural family, Rissler, and found that I am related to the Boone's! If I did it correctly it looks like Moses b. 23 Feb 1769 and Hannah Boone b. 6 Feb 1770 descend...

Re: COFFMAN'S Posted on: 27 Mar 2004, by Vickie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Hardin

Unfortunately, no we are not talking about the same Henry Pendleton Coffman  This is my tree info: Descendants of Abraham Coffman Generation No. 1 1. ABRAHAM1 COFFMAN He married MARGARET ANN ...

TIP #814 – KY DELAYED BIRTH CERTIFICATE INDEX – HARDIN CO – PART 3 Posted on: 01 Jun 2009, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

Shown: Name of child, date of birth, county of birth, mother’s maiden name, book & page # where recorded. All dates in the 1900s except where noted. Myra C WINCHESTER,29 Oct 05, Hardn, Mary Thoma...

TIP #814 – KY DELAYED BIRTH CERTIFICATE INDEX – HARDIN CO – PART 1 Posted on: 01 Jun 2009, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

Shown: Name of child, date of birth, county of birth, mother’s maiden name, book & page # where recorded. All dates in the 1900s except where noted. Aaron G ARNOLD,21 Dec 10, Hardn, Bertha Harris...

Re: Harbesons in Ohio Posted on: 22 Jul 2009, by  jwharbeson

Surnames > Harbeson

...years his junior. The Mansfield connection is correct--it's the same Walter Harbeson. Willis and Ida Rissler Harbeson were my grandparents. So I guess we are distantly related by marriage. One of my puzzles...

Re: Moses and Hannah Boone descendants Posted on: 04 Jul 2009, by  Dorthy Mack

Surnames > Boone

Hi Kristine, I have quite a lot of information on the RISSLER line. I descend from Edward 'Neddie' BOONE brother of Daniel, son of Squire Sr and Sarah MORGAN and consider myself a collector of lines. I can...

Re: Facts about the first three generations of Risslers in the US Posted on: 03 Jun 2009, by  KristineMarti...

Surnames > Rissler

I am looking for information on the parents of William Rissler b. 12 Oct 1797 in Winchester, Fredrick, Virginia d. 9 Mar 1884 Putnam Co. Indiana. He was married to Susan Boone. I Have his father as John Thom...

Re: SEARCHING FOR PARENTS INFO ON FRANK RISSLER Posted on: 12 May 2009, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Clark

make sense? FLORIDA MARRIAGE Name: Frank Wilford Rissler Marriage Date: Feb 1962 County of Marriage: Brevard Volume: 2025 Certificate: 2724 Source: Florida Department of Health

Re: Morlan Posted on: 13 Aug 2009, by  KristineMarti...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Wayne

...ancesters went from Indiana to Wayne Co. also. My 3rd great grandmother was Martha Morlan she married George Rissler, 29 Oct 1851 in Putnam Co. IN. Martha died in Wayne Co. IA., age 30 leaving 3 kids. I just...

Rissler Family Website? Is there still one? Posted on: 11 Aug 2009, by  KristineMarti...

Is there still a Rissler website? I used the link but it does not work. Would love some more info on the Rissler family. My Grandfather was Wesley Homer Rissler s/o George Wesley Rissler and Edna Baines Hechethorn. George is s/o...

Re: Morlan Posted on: 15 Aug 2009, by  KristineMarti...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Wayne

...you again. You are the nice man who answered my query at the Wayne Co. genweb site about Martha Morlan Rissler. Thanks to your info, I believe she was the daughter of Dr. Barzilla Morlan and Rebecca Lewis. ...

Re: Rissler Family Website? Is there still one? Posted on: 11 Aug 2009, by  mamatlb

...wrong- I just ;looked it up. My Dad's Grandmother was Harriet Rollings- she was the child of Phoebe Rissler and Robert Rollings. Phoege was the daughter of Susan Boone and William Rissler. Phoebe's great-grandfathe...

per page