Search the Boards

Search Results for "RICKNER" - 199 Messages

per page

bodenbender/wolff Posted on: 26 Mar 2000, by susan wolff

Surnames > Bodenbender

...AND RACHEL GALLANT FRYMAN) THEY HAS 12 CHILDRED-ELIZA J (JOHN MORRIS)--RACHEL (Z.GARRET)--MARGARET (J RICKNER)--MARY E (B WARNER)--DAVID--ALICE S (D WAGONER)--GEORGE--EVALINE (A.SHOEMAKER)--EFFIE--JAMES V--M...

MARY WHITE MEARES, ATHLONE, CO. WESTMEATH, IRELAND Posted on: 25 May 2001, by  lorettam39

Surnames > White

Hi, I am hoping to make contact with the descendants of, or find information concerning my g.g.g. grandmother, MARY WHITE MEARES, of Athlone, County Westmeath, Ireland, the mother of my g.g. grandmot...

Jensen's from Denmark, Changed to Johnson and other surnames Posted on: 20 Oct 2001, by  tawnypress

Surnames > Jensen

...include: JACOBSON, PFEIFFER, HESSIAM, MOWER, KELLY, BARTZ, WEIS, PERRIGO, PAQUETTE, CRAMER, HANNAH, WEIS, RICKNER, LOASCHING, HEFTY My website is: http://www.tawnymarie.com Thank you!

andrew Jackson frederick of Ohio Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by  CAROLYNCOLE20...

Surnames > Frederick

Andrew is my ggggrandfather. he was married to Elizabeth Rickner. Is this line familiar to anyone. Carolyn

FRANK & BRIDGET DUCKETT DEGNAN...BARROW HILL, CHESTERFIELD, DERBYSHIRE, ENGLAND/JAMES DEGNAN/GRIMSBY Posted on: 25 May 2001, by  lorettam39

Surnames > Degnan

Hi, I am hoping to make contact with the descendants of, or find information concerning FRANK DEGNAN and BRIDGET DUCKETT DEGNAN, of Barrow Hill, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England. BRIDGET was the da...

Charles Furnas Posted on: 07 May 2003, by  JudySmith140

Surnames > Furnas

...Purcell, Missouri but was buried in Independence, Kansas. Survived at that time by daughters Mrs C. A. Rickner of Louistown, Montana and Miss Mamie Furnas (address unknown).

john and george Posted on: 22 May 2000, by  CAROLYNCOLE20...

Surnames > Duer

...Rachael Ann Solly. dob Dec 16 l853. her parents are Andrew Jackson Frederick of Delaware and Elizabeth Rickner rachael Date of death was Jan 2 l924. There children were John Delos Solly Richard Whitney Solly...

JOSEPH & MARY WHITESELL & DAUGHTER, CATHERINE WHITESELL GEARHART Posted on: 25 May 2001, by  lorettam39

Surnames > Whiteman

Hi, I am hoping to make contact with the descendants of, or find information concerning my g.g.g. grandparents, JOSEPH & MARY WHITESELL, parents of my g.g. grandmother, CATHERINE WHITESELL GEARHA...

Kelly Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by  CynthiaTOwens

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Grant

...Abnet), Jonathan David (Elizabeth Ruth Tharp), Martha J., Mary E. (J. Whitsel), Justice Milo (Etta B. Rickner), & Alice. Jonathan & Elizabeth Ruth Tharp Kelly were married 1868 in Van Buren, Grant C...

Susannah (Rickner) Drumm Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by Donata Boyle

Surnames > Drumm

Your wanting info on Susannah (Rickner) Drumm's chidlren? I can help. I'am also the listowner on the Rootsweb Surname list for Drumm. Email me privately and I'll send you an invite to my MyFamily.com websit...

Susanna Rickner d/o Mathias Rickner Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by  fnrnard

Surnames > Drumm

I have a connection with the above. In your posting you said you have details on their 13 children. I would greatly appreciate it if you could share that info with me.

Howard/Rickner in Kentucky and Missouri Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by  MEfarrow

Surnames > Howard

...information about Raphael Howard who Married Emily Triplet. Their daughter named victoria married Francis Rickner . Any information of this family history, I would like to be in contact with. This was my gg ...

Drumm / Drum website Posted on: 26 Dec 1999, by Donata Boyle

Surnames > Drum

Hello everyone. My name is Donata Boyle and I'am the list owner for the Drumm/Drum rootsweb surname discussion list, Ron Estes who has the fine website you all are speaking of here has alot of data on...

Drum/Drumm Posted on: 06 Jan 2000, by Donata Boyle

Surnames > Drum

Hi. I'am the list owner for the Drumm/Drum surname discussion list on Rootsweb. My husband's mother was a Drumm, I have a large database on our Drumm's. My husband's Drumm line comes from Muskingum...

Re: Drum/Drumm Posted on: 11 May 2005, by  Janni_Sales

Surnames > Drum

Hi. Did you ever find out anything? I have an ancestor from Monmouth Co., NJ. He was born ca 1759. Hope you had some good leads to help you along.

Howard/Rickner Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by Mark E.Farrow

Surnames > Howard

Francis Rickner was my great grandfather, he was married to Victoria Howard - His father was James Rickner, mother was Jane McKelvey. I can go back to Henry Reichener Von Signan who changed the name to Rickner, came from ...

Kelly, Newcomer, Liechty, Mason, Stephenson Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  CynthiaTOwens

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Adams

...their husbands. grr! Can anyone identify these men & their wives? Thanks. Children w/ Etta Belle Rickner: Chalres Kelly (deceased) Mrs. James Newcomer Mrs. Ben Liechty Mrs. John Kelly (this is NOT a son...

Howard/Rickner in Kentucky and Missouri Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by  MEfarrow

Surnames > Howard

...information about Raphael Howard who Married Emily Triplet. Their daughter named victoria married Francis Rickner . Any information of this family history, I would like to be in contact with. This was my gg ...

Re: Thomas Matthews 1622-1676 Posted on: 04 Sep 2002, by Natalie Rickner

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

I'm sorry but I don't have a Thomas Matthews on record. Natalie

Drew family Posted on: 29 Oct 1998, by  231116

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

...the 1630's. Would be interested in learning about his ancestors in Devon, England. Thank you. Natalie Rickner

SARAH ELIZABETH RICKNER/RIEGNER Posted on: 03 Feb 2000, by DEBRA CONKLIN

Surnames > Rickner

SARAH WAS BORN IN LIGH CO,PA AO\PRIL 24,1819, HER FATHER WAS DANIEL RIEGNER/RICKNER,MOTHER'S NAME IS MARIA BARBARA,. PLEASE IF ANY ONE HAS INFORMATION ON THIS LINE PLEASE LET ME KNOW,SHE MARRIED;JOSEPH KEIPE...

Rickner Posted on: 10 Nov 2000, by Jan Gaither

Surnames > Rickner

Looking for info on Samuel Rickner from Switzerland(?)wife Permelia Baker, their daughter Sara Jane b. 1844, married Edward Gaither in 1866. Samuel died in Cherokee Co. Kansas. His father's name is supposed ...

Rickner/MckelveyTownsend/Jaques Posted on: 26 Sep 2004, by Bud

Surnames > Rickner

William Bert Rickner and his wife Rilla Mae Townsend lived SW of Okarche, OK early in the 20th century. This Rickner came from Carthage, Mo, Townsend's lived near Altona, Kingfisher Co, Ok. Have been researching fo...

Catharine (Scott) m. Christopher Rickner, Jasper Co. MO. 1856 Posted on: 13 Apr 2005, by H. Scott

Surnames > Rickner

Looking for any information on Catharine Scott who married Christopher Rickner and lived in Jasper Co. MO. Please contact me at debnscot@comcast.net

Rickner/Propert - Philadelphia Posted on: 04 Apr 2006, by Larry B.

Surnames > Rickner

Looking for info on the Philadelphia marriage of George Rickner and Catherine Propert, somewhere in the 1840s-1850s time frame. Larry B.

Re: bill miller Posted on: 13 Dec 2006, by  lorettachambe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Washington

I think we're talking about the same Bill Miller!! Here's what I have: Newspaper Article from Feb. 10, 1938 Independent Journal Potosi MO RICHWOODS MINER KILLED IN FIGHT Wm. Miller, 42 Found Dead Afte...

Re: RICKNER Family from Woolwich, also Essex/Surrey (1800s) Posted on: 25 Apr 2007, by  truhay1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Kent > General

...messages re: Trussler/Ricknerand your message had the most information. My Grandmother was Charlotte Annie Rickner, daughter of Aaron Rickner and Ellen Barker. Charlotte was born in England ( I have Nottingham) b...

Re: Gosnell's of Frederick/Carroll County, Maryland Posted on: 02 Jun 2007, by  hgosnell

Surnames > Gosnell

Sheryl: I searched the Gosnell message board at rootsweb.com and several people thought that Cordelia Gosnell's father was a Mordecia Gosnell: {not proven} found on the interer net: Descendants of Ge...

Re: RICKNER Family from Woolwich, also Essex/Surrey (1800s) Posted on: 03 May 2007, by  truhay1

Dear Diane This is wonderful information. I was so surprised to see the messages re Rickner/Trussler. Charlotte Annie was my father's mother and of course did not ask all the questions when I was a kid. ...

Re: RICKNER Family from Woolwich, also Essex/Surrey (1800s) Posted on: 03 May 2007, by  truhay1

Hi again! Charlotte Annie married Joseph Trussler, son of Benjamin. I got a lot of Trussler inforrmation from a Peter Jones in England. He is doing extensive research on Trusslers and will answer me...

Re: RICKNER Family from Woolwich, also Essex/Surrey (1800s) Posted on: 20 Apr 2007, by  truhay1

I do not know how this information fits. My Grandmother was Charlotte Annie Rickner born 1880 in Nottingham married my Grandfather Joseph Trussler Oct.2,1901. He was possibly born in Sherbrooke Quebec but h...

Re: RICKNER Family from Woolwich, also Essex/Surrey (1800s) Posted on: 26 Apr 2007, by  mitchsue65

Hi Diane, This is Sue, I also read your message on your grandmother Charlotte. I have not got her down on my file, so I would love to learn more about her and your family line. She would have been my ...

Re: RICKNER Family from Woolwich, also Essex/Surrey (1800s) Posted on: 01 May 2007, by  dianewellingt...

Hello Anne Sorry I have not got back to you sooner but I have been away for a week and only saw your message yesterday. I will give you the basic information I have regarding Aaron and Ellen. They we...

Re: RICKNER Family from Woolwich, also Essex/Surrey (1800s) Posted on: 03 May 2007, by  dianewellingt...

...Annie married a Trussler. If so was he a son of Benjamin Trussler who emigrated to Canada and who Moses Rickner lived with. If so,we are related on both sides. Would you prefer to email direct as I think we...

Re: RICKNER Family from Woolwich, also Essex/Surrey (1800s) Posted on: 21 Apr 2007, by  mitchsue65

Hi Anne, Thankyou for the message, I would really like to correspond with you about the Rickner/Trusler families. You can e-mail me direct at mitchsue_65@hotmail.com We may be able to help each other fill in...

Re: RICKNER Family from Woolwich, also Essex/Surrey (1800s) Posted on: 25 Apr 2007, by  truhay1

...messages re: Trussler/Ricknerand your message had the most information. My Grandmother was Charlotte Annie Rickner, daughter of Aaron Rickner and Ellen Barker. Charlotte was born in England ( I have Nottingham) b...

Simeon KEEP b. in New York Posted on: 16 Jun 2007, by  Stargazr5775

Surnames > Keep

...both born in Massachusetts. and died in New York. Simeons first wife died and he married Catherine RICKNER Dec. 25, 1849 in Calhoun Co., Michigan. They had four children. Catherine is buried in Oakwood ceme...

Nicholas A. Krier - Keokuk Co., Iowa Posted on: 05 Oct 2007, by  tcoup1

Surnames > Krier

...Mary Redniser of Fonda, Iowa; a grandson, Kenneth O. Krier of Fairfield, CT, a granddaughter Sharon Rickner of Jackson TN and a great-granddaughter. A rosary service conducted today at 7:30 PM in Burns Chape...

Re: George Rickner b 1724 Posted on: 07 Aug 2007, by  Kingmankid

Surnames > Rickner

Contact me at LindaSid@aol.com and I can give you a little more information on your family. Linda White

Re: George Rickner b 1724 Posted on: 07 Aug 2007, by  carolyn ghys

Surnames > Rickner

MY GGGRAND MOTHER WAS FROM THIS CO. AND SHE WAS ELIZABETH RICKNER. WOULD LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS FAMILY., CAROLYN GHYS

Re: Daniel Frederick b 1781 Posted on: 07 Aug 2007, by  carolyn ghys

Surnames > Frederick

...HAVE BEEN HER GREAT GRAND FATHER. DON'T KNOW MUCH EXCEPT A NAME .... RACHAEL'S MOTHER WAS ELIZABETH RICKNER

Catherine Rudolph b 1728 Posted on: 24 Jul 2007, by  Kingmankid

Surnames > Rudolph

I am looking for information on Catherine Rudolph born abt. 1728 and died 9 Oct 1793 in Philadelphia, PA. She was married to George Rickner. Thank you, Linda White

George Rickner b 1724 Posted on: 24 Jul 2007, by  Kingmankid

Surnames > Rickner

I am looking for information on George Rickner born 22 Nor 1724 and died 1 Apr 1777 in Limerick Twp., Philadelphia, PA. He was married to Chatherine Rudolph. Thank you, Linda White

Re: George Rickner b 1724 Posted on: 23 Jan 2008, by  Patricia Youn...

Surnames > Rickner

Would this George Rickner have a son Mattias born in the 1740's?? married to Elizabeth Huber??

Re: George Rickner b 1724 Posted on: 23 Jan 2008, by  carolyn ghys

Surnames > Rickner

I have a list of Rickners and this is in that genealogy. I got this info from Linda White.....

Glendola Nicholson Birthday Party Posted on: 03 Feb 2008, by  ssmith39011

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Washington

...was celebrating her 11th birthday. Present besides Glendola were Joyce Howell, Joyce McClain, Betty Rickner, Beverly Hutchings, Edith Nicholson, Marilyn Connelly, Virginia Richeson, Elinor Greenlee, Darlene...

Re: Elizabeth Mabus Posted on: 19 Jan 2008, by  SHIRLEY REESE...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Calhoun

...that the date of the Wisconsin census was June 5, 1860. On July 27, 1860, Elizabeth (Reichner/Reigner/Rickner) Mabus is in the Northampton Co., PA census with her husband, F. L. (Frederick Leonard) Mabus. ...

Re: Daniel Frederick b 1781 Posted on: 15 Jan 2008, by  carolyn ghys

Surnames > Frederick

I recieved papers on the Rickner and Frederick family of Ohio. Rachael Frederick Solly was my ggrandmother. What infomation do you have? My mother is still alive and she remembers Rachael. carolyn wheeler ...

Re: Robert Duncan - Buckingham, VA Posted on: 08 Oct 2008, by  andreasimon64

Surnames > Duncan

Thank you for helping out. My great great great grandfather, Cary Duncan, did have a son by the name of Robert Duncan born about the same time as your Robert Duncan but it looks as though they are not...

Herman Edward Eaton Posted on: 17 Jul 2008, by  posterone

...the age of seventy-seven years, nine months and eight days. Herman was united in marriage to Betty Rickner on July 28, 1948 in Potosi, Missouri and this union was blessed with one son and one daughter. Her...

per page