Search the Boards

Search Results for "RICHELLE" - 579 Messages

per page

White family of Washington Posted on: 03 Feb 2001, by  KerryWhite68

Surnames > White

I know that my cousins are as follows:Richelle White,Donnie White,Doug White, Jake White,Sharlyne Stackhouse,Scott Stackhouse,Jamie White,...please get in touch again. We all live right here. Love Forever,Ker...

Re: Bjellands- Saundra Posted on: 05 Dec 2000, by Richelle Bjelland

Surnames > Bjelland

...you and try and find if we are related -- My email address is JandRCampbell@home.com Thanks so Much Richelle Rae Bjelland

Looking for Bjellands Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by Richelle Bjelland

Surnames > Bjelland

Hi my name is Richelle and I am looking for anyone who might know about my family or ancestors. My Grandfather is Rasmus Rasmussen Bjelland (Ray R. Bjelland in the States) him and his brothers immigrated to I...

Re: Bjelland Posted on: 10 Jul 2005, by  richellec21

Surnames > Bjelland

...Anyways, any info on Christian Bjelland and his family would be great, email: richellec21@yahoo.com Richelle Campbell (Bjelland)

Re: Bjelland Posted on: 01 Mar 2001, by Richelle Bjelland

Surnames > Bjelland

...it's possible you're linked with my family. Give me an email sometime at JandRCampbell@home.com Thanks Richelle

Hausburg/Vandenberg Posted on: 23 May 2000, by ED Hausburg

Surnames > Vandenberg

Richelle Harris please contact me so we can chat about Hausburg.

Obit: Ethel Eldora Sims Posted on: 23 Jan 2004, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Sims

...resident of Albuqueque, died Sunday, January 18, 2004. She is survived by her son, Tim Sims and wife, Richelle of Sandia Park, NM, son, Mark Sims of Albuquerque; five grandchildren; and one great-grandchild; ...

Jesse Sweet Posted on: 29 Jan 2001, by  re5212

Surnames > Sweet

...Wilcox emigrated to Avon ca. 1830 from RI. Thanks in advance for any info/suggestions you may have. Richelle

Michael Coppess Posted on: 30 Dec 2001, by Richelle Starker

Surnames > Coppess

Looking for information on the whereabouts of Michael Coppess. US Air Force 1988/89 stationed in Cheyenne, Wy. Daughter wants to visit with him. Important.

Sims Posted on: 17 Nov 1999, by Richelle

Surnames > Sims

looking for any info possible.. Sallie May Jones born Bermingham,AL Married Robert Thomas Sims born Sherman,TX(land owner)Bonnam,TX Fannan county. Daughter Anne Sims, Sallie died giving birth to son(E...

Avon OH Pickering Posted on: 28 Aug 1999, by Richelle Pickering Emery

Surnames > Pickering

Just starting my search. This is what I know. My great grandfather, John Pickering (spouse name unknown) My grandfather Robert Pickering married to Mabel Wilcox, year unknown, both died in 1930's. Hi...

Re: Rev. Wm. Sproule Obituary&Father Noble Sproule Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by  @@Pdd101940@a...

Surnames > Sproule

Richelle, The way the obituary is written in the newspaper clipping, it could seem it was referring to Noble Sproule. However, if you view the clipping AND the memorial, you can see they are referring to W...

Re: Capt. Robert SproulePrudence McElroy Posted on: 02 Aug 2001, by  richellewhite...

Surnames > Sproule

...approximately 1838/1839 to Noble and Isabella Sproule. Not sure if he was born in Ontario or Ireland. Thanks. Richelle

Re: Capt. Robert SproulePrudence McElroy Posted on: 02 Aug 2001, by  @@Pdd101940@a...

Surnames > Sproule

Good Morning Richelle, It does sound like you've got the same line as I have. What I posted is the only information I have. It seems there was also a William Sproule who was some kin(we have an obituary o...

Re: Capt. Robert SproulePrudence McElroy Posted on: 02 Aug 2001, by  RichelleW

Surnames > Sproule

...Prudence, and McIlroy names might be a clue. I do not have much but maybe we could compare notes. Regards, Richelle

Re: Sproule Posted on: 19 Jul 2001, by  Pmannella9559

Surnames > Sproule

Hi Richelle, I am busy until September but have a sheet to send to you re W. Methodist Baptisms of Simcoe Co.-- it lists Isabella Spraule with parents Noble and Isabella born Innisfil Twp. 16.05.1840 and bapt...

Peter Dickson Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by Richelle Harris

Surnames > Dickson

I have a Peter Dickson born 1829? in Andes New York. Married Eliza Boak in 1850, in PA. Father-James Dickson Mother-Jane Trotter. Possibly from Scotland?? Anyone have any info on this line??

Obit - Jessie Louise (Ross)CORSON Posted on: 03 May 2000, by  cyreese

Surnames > Corson

...of Victoria. Also great grandchildren, Andrew and Michael Coldicott, Tammy and Corey Savard, Justin, Richelle, Danny Bosnick and Natale Corson. Also nieces Dawn Brown-Moir and many relatives in Canada, USA, N...

Re: Jeremiah Priest Posted on: 18 Sep 2001, by Dominique Delphine

Surnames > Priest

Dear Richelle: Below I have listed some of my sources for Jeremiah Priest, Sr., which pertain to his Revolutionary War experience. <1>BIRTH-MILITARY-SPOUSE-CHILDREN-DEATH: SOLDIERS OF THE AMERICAN REV...

Jeremiah Priest Posted on: 09 Dec 1999, by Richelle Fleischer

Surnames > Priest

I am a descendent of Jeremiah Priest through his daughter Bathsheba Priest (b. 1789). Can you direct me to a source for Jeremiah's Revolutinary War records? Thanks.

Dispinette Family Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by  Richelle

Surnames > Dispinette

I am searching for anyone who may have knowledge of the Dispinette family located in Louisianna in 1806. I have a Betsy Dispinette that married Richard Yaw. Thank you

looking for Kimberley Ann Miller(rosenquist) Posted on: 08 Aug 2000, by richelle burns

Surnames > Miller

Im looking for kimberley ann miller of Richard John Miller and Dian Dacie Miller, she would have been born in 1960 I believe in Florida, if anyone know anything of any of these please contact me I am ...

Oops! See the next message below with your name on it, Diane! Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by Richelle Champion Blankenship

Surnames > Heslep

Sorry, my message back to you has your name on it below! I'm not used to using this message board. Please let me know if this helps! Richelle

Hesleps in OH and WV Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by Diana Simpkins

Surnames > Heslep

...My email address is superspark99@hotmail.com, if you'd like to email me with further info! Thanks! Richelle Champion Blankenship

Looking for Heslep's in OH and WV. Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by Richelle Champion Blankenship

Surnames > Heslep

I am looking for info on Heslep's in OH and WV. Paul McKinley Heslep, my grandfather, lived in Akron OH and moved to Wetzel Co., WV. Would like more info on his ancestry. Any help would be appreciated

Bussey Posted on: 04 May 1999, by  Richelle

Surnames > Bussey

I forgot to give you my email address. It is rbuckles2@yahoo.com Anxious to hear from you!

Bussey Posted on: 04 May 1999, by  Richelle

Surnames > Bussey

...1881. Please email me and let me know as I do have his parents and grandparents information. Sincerely Richelle Buckles9

richard and richelle(dalton,lowe) Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by Linda

Surnames > Lowe

I AM LOOKING FOR INFO. ON RICHELLE LYNN DALTON AND RICHARD LYNN DALTON JR. RICHELLE MAY HAVE BEEN ADOPTED BY SISTER OF KAREN LOWE DALTON OF WAYNE, MICH. POSSIBLY IN DEARBORN HEIGHTS,MICH.RICHARD MAY HAVE BEEN ADOPTED...

Re: info re: Carl C. Narum Posted on: 19 Jul 2002, by Richelle Narum

Surnames > Narum

Carl C. Narum married Hanna Hansen (his first cousin) and as you know they had 7 children. Two of the girls died very young. John Hemler Narum was born sept 23, 1902 and according to my information ...

Bussey family from KS,WA,Id,Oregon Posted on: 08 May 2000, by  Richelle

Surnames > Bussey

I have a John Franklin Bussey born in Canada in 1855. He married a Catherine Stalker McKenzie in Rice County, Kansas on Dec. 25, 1880. they had sons John Franklin Bussey born Sept. 20, 1881 and a Char...

Re: Dziuk in Benton County, Minnesota Posted on: 15 Nov 2005, by Jason Dziuk

Surnames > Dziuk

...guess. I live in Foley yet, married 3 girls, 2 still in high school. I see your parents occasionally and Richelle once in a while, just last month at our reunion in fact. I see Maurice quit a bit, I go skiing...

Re: Dziuk in Benton County, Minnesota Posted on: 15 Nov 2005, by Collette Miller

Surnames > Dziuk

...Clifford was my uncle; he died in March of '01. I graduated from FHS in '81; your parents sponsored both Richelle and me for Miss Foley. We've overcome the fact that we didn't win. :) Richelle always liked working...

Re: Carl Dalrymple, wife Julia ( 4 chicldren) Northeast Indiana Posted on: 21 Aug 2005, by Richelle Dalrymple Bozynski

Surnames > Dalrymple

I am looking for any information about my grandmother. She was married to Carl Dalrymple and had 4 children. Richard, Carlotta, Rudy, and Marge. I am the daughter of Richard. I have 2 brothers, Ri...

ricky and richelle lynn dalton Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by relative

Surnames > Dalton

...children of karen lowe dalton and richard lynn dalton. mother karen is deceased.ricky born around 1971 and richelle around 1973.....

Herman Owens Posted on: 12 Nov 2006, by  Marlea_R

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

Hi Richelle, Could you tell me what county in NY where I would find Cannonsville? Looking for info on Herman Owens, son of Ansil Owens and Harrietta Smith, born Sept 22, 1843 in Cannonsville, NY. He mar...

Re: Avery L. Sagerser Family Photograph Posted on: 13 Nov 2006, by Richelle

Surnames > Sageser

Neal, Yes. Cora Ward who married Francis was first married to James Ayers. James is my Great Grandfather William Ayers brother. So if you are interested in that side of the family we could cooresp...

Ancestors on the loose! Posted on: 10 Jun 2000, by  Richelle

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Kitsap

...one a Gillman. Please, if you know anything about these people I could sure use the help. Thank you, Richelle Buckles

Hassell and Richelle Families Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by  Laurette96

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Hickman

Look forwqrd to corresponding with you very soon. Have just moved and must first get settled in. Hassells and Rochelles are a very close part of my husband's family. Laurette Russell

Charles Douglas McBee, 61, died 14 Nov 1998 Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by Board Admin

Surnames > McBee

...McBee; three daughters, Stephanie Lynne Breeden and Lisa Ann McBee, both of Berkeley Springs, and Teresa Richelle Munson of Glendale, Ariz.; two sisters, Eva Lou Hofe of Charles Town, W.Va., and Phyllis Lorra...

Re: Rachel NAIR (Northcraft) -- b. 1967 - 1970 Posted on: 17 Sep 2006, by Juanita Gray

Surnames > Northcraft

Still searching for my half sister Richelle Northcraft Nair. Moved to Oklahoma and got married is a school teacher I believe and has some kids one named tanner. Really desperate to find her. I just lost my br...

DAUGHER OF DALLAS COOLEY Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by J.DAWNIE COOLEY

Surnames > Cooley

...ThomasBertha Cooley of DeRidder,La.My parents are DallasJeanCooley.1Brother4sisters.Danny,DElane,Jeanitra,Richelle,Fayetta.My fatherbrother still in Lake Charles,La.Tanize hope you get this message.

Richard Bradley Hines - Okla. Posted on: 14 Apr 2000, by Kathleen Richelle Hines

Surnames > Hines

My name is Kathleen Richelle Hines, born 1/19/1963, looking for my birth father born in 1942 or early 43. He lived in either Tulsa or Claremore Oklahoma in the late 50, early 60's and graduated high school in...

Death Certificates - How to get one? Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by Kathy Hines

Surnames > Hines

...and was born on January 16th, 1943. Any help you can offer me would be appreciated. Thanks, Kathleen Richelle Hines

Need more info on Koerber's Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by Richelle Champion Blankenship

Surnames > Koerber

My grandmother was June Elizabeth Koerber, who married Paul McKinley Heslep. They both lived in the Akron, OH area. Was wondering if you have any Koerber info tying June in with your stuff? Her father...

Hines - Okla Posted on: 16 May 2000, by Kathy Giroux

Surnames > Hines

I'm Kathleen Richelle Hines and my father was Richard Bradley Hines born 1941, 42 or 43. He grew up in the Tulsa and Claremore area. I never met him so I do not know his fathers name. If you have any info at ...

Spencer Keelin/Keeling Posted on: 11 Feb 2000, by  Richelle

Surnames > Keeling

...birht and am hoping for someone finding him in a will. Please, any help would be appreciated. Thank you, Richelle Buckles

Spencer Keelin/Keeling Posted on: 11 Feb 2000, by  Richelle

Surnames > Keeling

This man also married a Mary/Sarah Cook and ended up starting in 1829 in Gallation County, Saline TWP, Illinois. He remained here until his death on March 2, 1865. He had children John, Alexander, Lou...

Washington State Risdon's Posted on: 31 Jan 2001, by Richelle Risdon

Surnames > Risdon

Just in case anyone is interested. I am Richelle Risdon(not married), my dad is Raymond Risdon(married Sharon Sizemore), his dad is Dan Risdon(married Ella Dale, divorced). We don't have any info further than...

Keelin/Keeling Posted on: 19 Jul 1999, by  Richelle

Surnames > Keeling

...20, 1840. Any information on the above or their decendants would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Richelle Buckles

Keeling/Kirby Posted on: 19 Sep 1999, by  Rudy822

Surnames > Keeling

Richelle your posting caught my attention as I am descended from both the Kirby's and the Keeling's. However I don't recall exactly the names you mentioned (I do Alexander) and as I have recently moved and al...

per page