Search the Boards

Search Results for "RHEINBERGER" - 38 Messages

per page

Beinstingl origin Posted on: 22 Dec 1998, by Fritz Königshofer

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > Provinces > Styria

...your ancestors who all lived in today's Yugoslavia and Croatia. The other names you mention, namely Rheinberger (in the form Reinberger), Klement and Ehmann, can also all be found in today's Styria. From these n...

BEINSTINGEL, RHEINBERGER, REBL, RITT, BARDON, HARFMANN Posted on: 13 May 1998, by  v_stroud

...Beinstingel born 1777 was from Steiermark, Austria died 26 August 1841 Backa Palanka widower of Anna Rheinberger. Married 14 Sept 1830 Anna Maria Klement born 1784 died 22 Jan 1855 widow of Joh. Georg Ehman. Fra...

Rheinberger Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by Teena

Surnames > Rhineberger

As you can see the spelling is different, but i am curious to see if the line is the same. Our line comes from Frauenstein, Germany. I have some information on the early Rehinbergers in Germany.

Rheinberger castle Posted on: 21 Sep 2000, by mark

Surnames > Rhineberger

...people. The noble name Von Rheinberg began to disappear in the 1400's to be replaced by Rheinberg and Rheinberger. I am a decendent of the Rheinberger's who migrated to Australia in 1852.

Re: Rheinberger castle Posted on: 06 Nov 2001, by Lisa

Surnames > Rhineberger

Hi Mark, i was just going over some old information, can you tell me about your family? also where do you live at now? Lisa

Re: Rheinberger Posted on: 03 Oct 2001, by Lisa

Surnames > Rhineberger

Hi, I was just going over some old messages, when i come long one that jumped out on me. I would like to know more family history. Lisa

Re: Rheinberger Posted on: 05 Oct 2001, by Teena

Surnames > Rhineberger

Dear Lisa Let me know what you are looking for. i see if i can help. I have family history for Australia and a little bit of Germany. I would like to find more on the German side. Teena

Re: Rheinberger/Rhineberger Posted on: 06 Nov 2001, by Lisa

Surnames > Rhineberger

I hope somewhere down the line we can find the right spelling on the surname from Germany, i would love to see a history book from the high school talking about the family in the castle. before my gre...

Re: Rheinberger Posted on: 06 Nov 2001, by Lisa

Surnames > Rhineberger

I was going over some old information and wondering about when the family 1st come over to America? if you can give me some information it may come out to be family. Lisa

Re: Fessler from Bregenz, Vorarlberg, Austria Posted on: 18 May 2010, by  TilmanB

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > General

...Fax: +43/(0)5574/21577 Email: pfarrbuero@sanktgallus.at * Also the Town Hall - Town Archives: Ms. Rheinberger Silvia Tel.: +43 (0) 5574 / 410-1511 Fax: +43 (0) 5574 / 410-550 Bergmannstraße 6, 6900 Breg...

ancestor research Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by KAUFFMANN

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > Provinces > Vorarlberg

My ancestor came from Vorarlberg to Alsace in 1700, his name RHEINBERGER Johannes or RHEINSBERGER he was "Müller" in Frohmühl 67 Alsace France

Re: NUSS family aboard 'CAESAR' 1855 from Hamburg to Australia Posted on: 11 Oct 2013, by  LittletonHous...

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > Ships from Europe

...and write, while those between 6 and 8 years could read. This source mentions a book called "The Rheinberger Story" as it's main source of information. Two (now-deceased) elderly descendants of two o...

Valentine Huffman and Anna Maria Franck Posted on: 26 Mar 2015, by  buckeyeangel4...

Surnames > Rheinberger

This is my family line on my dad's side. Been working on this family tree since 2006 when my sister died (she started the research) and trying to see how much I can now finish for my DAR application a...

RUF, Simon 1973-2001 Posted on: 01 Jul 2001, by  Alan_Wildbloo...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Berlin Stadt > General

...Im Namen des Max-Planck-Instituts für Wissenschaftsgeschichte, Berlin: Prof. Dr. Hans-Jörg Rheinberger (Geschäftsführender Direktor) Dr. Sven Dierig Dr. Peter Geimer Dr. Henning Schmidgen Mar...

RHEINBERGERS MARRIED SCHNEIDER SISTERS Posted on: 23 Dec 2001, by  Jean_Bone

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

Looking for information on Valentin Rheinberger and Johann Rheinberger, they married Elisabeth and Katherine Schneider who were sisters, they all came to Australia in 1854 on the Ceasar, I have information on the Schneider...

Rheinberger and Schneider Families Germany Posted on: 07 Jan 2002, by  Jean_Bone

Researching Rheinberger and Schneider Families of Fruenstein Germany,

Re: Rheinberger and Schneider Families Germany Posted on: 05 Aug 2002, by  MitchellRumle...

Jean I will pass on your request to my wife when I finish work as she was a RHEINBERGER, and her family were from the Mudgee Area of N.S.W. Regards Graeme

Re: Rheinberger and Schneider Families Germany Posted on: 10 Sep 2002, by  MitchellRumle...

Can anybody please verify if a family coat of arms or family crest for the RHEINBERGER family exist. Regards Rita.

Beinstingel Posted on: 10 Sep 1999, by  v_stroud

...OSB Palanka, 3 volumes, Frankfurt 1981, page 118 and 1247 married Sept. 14., 1830, as widower of Anna Rheinberger (possible that this is my 4th gr. grandmother) , Anna Maria Klement as widow of Joh. Georg Ehmann

Beinstingl Posted on: 10 Sep 1999, by Fritz Königshofer

...Ponstingl. The names Klement (though frequent and rather widely spread) and Ehmann also point to Styria. Rheinberger (in this spelling) appears to mostly exist today in Vorarlberg, the westernmost Austrian prov...

Beinstingel Posted on: 10 Sep 1999, by  v_stroud

...OSB Palanka, 3 volumes, Frankfurt 1981, page 118 and 1247 married Sept. 14., 1830, as widower of Anna Rheinberger (possible that this is my 4th gr. grandmother) , Anna Maria Klement as widow of Joh. Georg Ehman...

Re: Rheinberger and Schneider Families Germany Posted on: 19 Dec 2003, by  pj71

I am researching Anna Catharina Rheinberger who married Johannes Franck early 1700s. They lived in Niedermiessau. They had at least two daughters--Gertrud who married Henrich Kohl "in the New World" ...

Anna Catharina Rheinberger married Johannes Franck Posted on: 19 Dec 2003, by  pj71

Surnames > Rheinberger

Searching for info on this couple. Best guess is they lived in Niedermiessau, Palantinate, Germany. They had a daughter Gertrud who married Henrich Kohl "in the New Land" according to let...

Re: Anna Catharina Rheinberger married Johannes Franck Posted on: 27 Apr 2004, by  pj71

Surnames > Rheinberger

Getting back to you! All I have specifically on Johannes Franck is that he wrote a letter about his daughters' marriages "in the New Land". I have a bit on Valentine Huffman, including som...

Re: Anna Catharina Rheinberger married Johannes Franck Posted on: 13 Apr 2004, by Russell Huffman

Surnames > Rheinberger

I have also been looking for information on this couple. My line decends from Valentine Huffman and Anna Maria Franck. Franck,Anna Maria married.Philadelphia PA c1753 born.Miessau(Niedermiessau),K...

Re: Anna Catharina Rheinberger married Johannes Franck Posted on: 28 Apr 2004, by Russell Huffman

Surnames > Rheinberger

Excellent. I have a contact who has given me a great deal of info on Valentine's family & descendants, including info on the will. There are also some Friedens Church records online that list Va...

Re: Anna Catharina Rheinberger married Johannes Franck Posted on: 14 Apr 2004, by  pj71

Surnames > Rheinberger

Hello, Cousin Russell. I do have more info on this couple, and will be happy to share notes. I also descend from Valentine Huffman and Anna Maria Franck, through their daughter Elizabeth. I will ge...

Re: Martin Meth,Eva Schipp & decendants; Posted on: 04 Feb 2005, by Peter Dickinson-Starkey & Family.

Surnames > Meth

Hello from British Columbia, Information on the N.S.W families of ; Gardoll,Schipp,Rheinberger,Meth,Holtz,Kempenich and Fittler and our connections email me for a quick(24hours) reply and local N.S.W contacts.(m...

Re: Meth - Neudorf Germany to NSW Australia Posted on: 02 Feb 2005, by Peter Dickinson-Starkey

Surnames > Meth

hello from Canada, Yes, I am from the Schipp,Gardoll families of Eltville. A full history of the group is at hand. Martin meth, well I want to learn much more about him after he left his wife and smal...

Re: Anna Catharina Rheinberger married Johannes Franck Posted on: 04 Aug 2006, by  pj71

Surnames > Rheinberger

Betty, I will be glad to help. Contact me directly at <staubusseeker@yahoo.com> next week, and I will direct you to some other sources, as well as help you with what I have. From which child o...

Re: Anna Catharina Rheinberger married Johannes Franck Posted on: 02 Aug 2006, by  buckeyeangel4...

Surnames > Rheinberger

Saw your message regarding Valentine Huffman. He is an ancestor of mine. Recently I lost my sister who was doing the Huffman line of our family and before she died she asked me to continue. Is it pos...

1885 Nauvoo High School - Graduation Announcement Posted on: 16 Jun 2005, by  inkabinka

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Hancock

...Hertenstein, Katie G. Reimbold, John E. Brown, Malinda R. Ritter, M. Katie Datin, Clara C. Kramer, Chas. A. Rheinberger I would be happy to e-mail a copy to anyone interested.

Re: STRETTLES; HANNAH; RHEINBERGER & FENWICK Posted on: 22 Oct 2003, by  palmwoods

Localities > Oceania > Australia > New South Wales > General

Hi Jean, My wife Rita, daughter of Sylvester James RHEINBERGER d Feb 2002 in Emu Park, Queensland are decendents of the Mudgee, N.S.W. Clan. We still have a lot of gaps to fill and any assistance gratefully acc...

Re: STRETTLES; HANNAH; RHEINBERGER & FENWICK Posted on: 21 Oct 2003, by  JReevesArnold

...Christine. I have a couple of old photos and some certificates relating to this line. Where did your Rheinberger line come into Australia. There is two destinct lines which you may know already but both of these...

Re: STRETTLES; HANNAH; RHEINBERGER & FENWICK Posted on: 29 Jul 2003, by  ChristineWynn...

I am related to the Rheinbergers from Mudgee my great grandmother was Elizabeth Rheinberger married to George J Talbot.

STRETTLES; HANNAH; RHEINBERGER & FENWICK Posted on: 06 May 2002, by  MitchellRumle...

If anybody is researching the above names can you please contact me on sunfin@spiderweb.com.au I have direct lines with all of the above and would love to be able to fill in the many gaps. Regards ...

Re: Lots of Names Posted on: 21 Oct 2003, by  JReevesArnold

...point) and their son John who was born 1790. I also have quite an amount of information regarding the Rheinberger line which is also part of our direct line including a diary extract plus some certificates and p...

per page