Search the Boards

Search Results for "RATHBOURNE" - 13 Messages

per page

Re: Joshua Free emigrated to Australia in 1850 Posted on: 15 Feb 2007, by  turtle631

Localities > Oceania > Australia > New South Wales > General

...my post anyway. And if anyone else out there has any other info relevant i would apreciate it. Annie Rathbourne is my Mother's G.G.Grandmother, so guess my G.G.G.. Regards Vicki

Joshua Free emigrated to Australia in 1850 Posted on: 12 Feb 2007, by  turtle631

Localities > Oceania > Australia > New South Wales > General

...death of the mother. He married an Ann Barlow in 1852 and they had 2 children In 1867 he married Annie Rathbourne, they had 10 children before moving to the suburbs of Sydney. In 1872 Joshua was listed in the g...

Trying to locate Grace M. Turner Clonts family members. Posted on: 08 Nov 2007, by  thefurbyfamil...

Surnames > Turner

My grandmother, Grace M. Turner (some say her middle name was Mary others say it was Maude) was born in 1890 in Atchison, Kansas. She was the daughter of A.B. Turner and Jennie Turner. They are all ...

James Hilliard - and Phoebe Hilliard/Hillis Posted on: 05 Feb 2008, by  Pip046

Surnames > Hilliard

I have a connection to Pheobe Hilliard (1772-1833) from Sahllbourne or Burbage, Wiltshire, UK. I'd be interested to hear from anybody who has any connection and who could tell me a little more about...

Re: the radburn family tree Posted on: 11 Apr 2008, by  dwi08021

Surnames > Radburn

Hello, Nice to hear from you, not really sure that we are connected, our Radburn (Rathbourne) I have traced back as far as 1760 in Wiltshire, they were there for quite some time, Thomas (mine) married Harriet H...

Some Geoghegan Information Ireland Posted on: 23 May 2010, by  pauletteheffe...

Surnames > Geoghegan

My Geoghegans start with a Christopher Geoghegan born 1850 in Meath, ireland married a Bridget Molly in Dublin In our research we have found the following information On Geoghegans, not sure if any c...

Re: Mary Anne & Margaret Donelan (or v.) Galway -> MA Posted on: 02 Feb 2012, by  sakdolan

Surnames > Donelan

...Lettice Usher and Dorothea Ormsby (both nee Waddington) to Francis Giles in 1722; by J Donelan to R. Rathbourne in 1819; and later by Charles Donelan to Samuel O’Brien in 1840; and by A.O.B. O’Conor or Charles ...

Re: Raymond Gordon Rackley Posted on: 22 Apr 2012, by  snowdovey

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Australia

He is still living- living in the Brisbane Region- first wife's name is Carol Rathbourne, children Tammy Marie & Allison Narelle. Second wife's name is Salahah Bin Tuaka, their son is Russell Noor Gordon Ra...

Re: Kellys/Martins in parish of Kilnadeema Posted on: 01 Jun 2013, by  DaveBoylan

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Galway > General

Hello jobrien1980, I located the church marriage index for Michael Kelly and Catherine Martin, as well as the birth indexes and baptism indexes for nine of their children at the Irish Family History ...

Re: Cornelius GAVIN (son Peter), and Patrick WHELAN (dau. Margaret), early 1800's Posted on: 13 Oct 2013, by  AnnetteCode

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Galway > General

1860 would be a parish record, you will need a parish or try searching www.rootsireland.ie without one. You have the County at least and Peter was quite an unusual name for the times as was Cornelius ...

Re: Carroll family of Edenburt, County Cavan Posted on: 06 Dec 2015, by  jim fitzsimon...

Surnames > Carroll

Hi Pattisev, I forgot to mention in my first post that I believe the father of Reilly’s Hugh age 34, Thomas 42, Kate 28, living with their mother Rose 65 in Woodpole, Castlekeeran, Meath on the 1901 C...

Grace Maude Turner Clonts born 1890; died 1920 Posted on: 26 Nov 2002, by  MarigraceClon...

Localities > Africa > South Africa > General

...sons, Arthur and Alpheus and two sisters, a Mrs. A.J. Osbourne of Wellington, KS and a sister named Elza Rathbourne of Kansas City. I am trying so hard to find my roots. My father was Alpheus Clonts, her youn...

per page