Search the Boards

Search Results for "RANSBOTTOM" - 310 Messages

per page

MRS. DELLA B. ADKINS Posted on: 27 Dec 1998, by Philip Atkins

Surnames > Adkins

...Adkins of Huntington; nine grandchildren and their spouses, Linda and David Bradshaw, Suzann and David Ransbottom, Virgil and Trica Crockett, David Crockett, Karen and Larry Pyles, Kathy Sanders, Lori and Greg ...

Re: Bradley family in MO Posted on: 15 Sep 2004, by Jim Bradley

Surnames > Bradley

Never have heard of this book ransbottom/ramsobttom by wendell brandley. Don't know Wendell Brandley

Re: Bradley family in MO Posted on: 15 Sep 2004, by  fourtllpns6

Surnames > Bradley

Looking for the book ransbottom/ramsobttom by wendell brandley.. would he be the same as the Bradley of Mo.?? Need his email or address to see if I can purchase a book... thanks so much... Carol P in Ohio fou...

Samuel Brady Phenicie Posted on: 15 Sep 1999, by Nita Ransbottom

Surnames > Phenicie

Looking for info on great grandfather, Samuel, married to Bertha B. Rhoades in vicinity of Portage, PA (Cambria Co). His mother was a Lehman, he had brothers Robert, Ben, and William. Have no dates ot...

George Ransbottom Posted on: 10 May 2000, by Larry Burke

Surnames > Ransbottom

Diane; Looking at the 1870 Census for Lawrence County,Upper Twsp., OH. I find 5 of George and Menima Ramsbottom's children; William, Berriman, John, Letta and James. This is definitly my family. It a...

Ransbottoms Posted on: 03 May 2000, by  Colaguy68

Surnames > Ransbottom

Diane; Found George Ramsbottom and family in the 1870 census for Lawrence County, OH. Lists 4 more siblings and approx. birth dates. try http://lawrence.lib.oh.us/census/1870/upper. html Best Regar...

Amanda J. Miller m. Thomas King Posted on: 31 Jul 2002, by  SHARONWLS1

Surnames > Miller

Looking for data on gggrandparents-Amanda Jane(June) Miller married Thomas King 9 Nov 1873 in St Joseph Co., Indiana. Children: Estella Ann, Mamie L., Russell, Ethel, Ida B., Carrie J., and Marvin.

Re: looking for any relative of Wills from Calif. Posted on: 03 Jul 2002, by  moorelrm

Surnames > Wills

...and mother, Mary E. and his brother Lesley and sister Hazel. His mother Mary E. later marries L.C. Ransbottom and thay was listed in the Kern County, CA 1920 Census along with Roy R. Wills. Would like to foll...

Garret Ransbottom Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by Alan H. Welch

Surnames > Ransbottom

Send me your email address and I'll continue this discussion privately to see how to transfer information. My address is welch@purdue.edu. Alan

family of john ransbottom Posted on: 03 Jul 2000, by curtis humphries

Surnames > Ransbottom

My mother was a ransbottom daughter of clarence arther and sadie ransbottom who was the son of john ransbottom. I am trying to contact anyone who would know about john sr. parents.

Garrett Theodore Ransbottom Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by  DDuckett0124

Surnames > Ransbottom

Thank you so much for the kind message. Yes that was my Grandfather. I would appreicate any information that you may have on him and his Family. I'm very new at this and I'm just trying to find out fa...

John Jarrell - WV - Born 1884 Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by  Dattim

Surnames > Jarrell

...grandmother) b 1911 m Elza McComas Herman Lee J. b 1913 m Eileen Josephine Wyant Izora Lutitia J. b 1916 m Carl Ransbottom Virginia Evelyn J. b 1917 Juanita Melzina J. b 1919 m Earl Brinkley Donald Bernard J. b...

family tree Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by curtis humphries

Surnames > Ransbottom

Larry I forgot to tell you Clarence was married 3/11/1909 and died 1/11/1951.I have no idea when he was born if this will help. thanks Curtis

Garrett Ransbottom Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by  DDuckett0124

Surnames > Ransbottom

I haven't head back from you I thought I would send another message maybe the other one didn't go thru. You may e-mail me at:gduckett@dnsonline.net Debra

john ransbottom sr. Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by curtis humphries

Surnames > Ransbottom

...to Louisiana we lost touch with all the other family members back in Ohio. My Grandmother Sadie Hoel Ransbottom had brothers still living as I was growing up but she never mentioned(or I have forgotten ) the Ransbottom s...

Ransbottom Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by Larry Burke

Surnames > Ransbottom

...to Menima Adams b. 1842. I have to believe that we are looking at the same George / John / Clarence Ransbottom family, but.... What other information do you have? If we can ascertain that they are the same fa...

Clarence Ransbottom Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by Larry Burke

Surnames > Ransbottom

Curtis; I believe my grandmother Hazel was the sister to your Clarence. My Clarence was b. 1886 in Lawrence Co., OH. If we have the same Clarence in mind, how can I help you?? Larry Burke CA

John Ransbottom Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by curtis humphries

Surnames > Ransbottom

Larry,thanks for your response. I sorry I have no other information on John.When my Grandmother married Clarence Author they moved first to Oaklhoma and then Arkansas and then on to Louisiana.they rai...

Clarence Ransbottom Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by  Colaguy68

Surnames > Ransbottom

...into Diane Silver-Long's website on the Ram(n)sbottom Family at www.mismagicshouse.com/genealogy499x/ransbottom.htm you will find an excellent source of all the Ram(n)sbottom family all the way back to the 1600...

Ransbottom Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by Larry Burke

Surnames > Ransbottom

Curtis; I haven't heard from you. So... I assume that you found the info. you were looking for on Diane's web site. Regards; Larry Burke

Ransbottom/Tolley Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by Kim

Surnames > Ransbottom

Hello, searching for any info on a Ransbottom who fathered a child to a woman by the last name of Tolley. They had twin boys, Olive and (?) I believe around the VA area. Thanks much!

Bottorf Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by Dennis A. Steenbergen

Surnames > Bottorf

...married an Ira Bottorf in 1929. They lived in South Bend, Indiana. My Grandma's sisters name was Madge Ransbottom from Marshall County, Indiana. I don't if they had any children or not but you might want to s...

Ransbottom/Tolley Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by Colleen (Glass) Smith

Surnames > Ransbottom

Hi Kim, I have a Ransbottom/Tolley/Glass connection in my family tree. Here's what I have, sorry if it gets confusing: John Christian Ransbottom b. 1842, d. 1906 ,married Mary Jane Tolley b. 2-2-1858 in Rockbridge Co. ...

Re: Stephens marriage Posted on: 26 Dec 2006, by  swtmgnolya

Surnames > Stephens

Mary J. Ransbottom m. Lawrence Butler Stephens b.aprox1873, d.1/10/1944 >4* children *Ralph Earl Stephens b.aprox.1899-1900, d.2/6/1970,m. Sarah Alice Lott b. ? d.12/1943 > 4+children- +Vivian Lorane b.3/...

Re: Who is Freer Bailey!!! Posted on: 15 Nov 2006, by  Ricky_Weinber...

Surnames > Bailey

Seward Shelton Price, Jr. Seward Shelton Price, Jr., 76, of Ona, WV, passed away Monday, December 13, 1999, at St. Mary's Hospital. Memorial services were conducted Wednesday, December 15, 1999 at th...

Re: Bradley family in MO Posted on: 01 Jan 2007, by  mu2000bjr

Surnames > Bradley

...there is an email address to contact the writer, and I will send it ASAP if there is one. Brandy J Ransbottom mu2000bjr@email.com

Re: Bradley family in MO Posted on: 01 Jan 2007, by  mu2000bjr

Surnames > Bradley

I found the Ransbottom book first ed 1986. It is not copyrighted and the Library of Congress number is 86-082208. I hope that it helps out a little. I actually have the book in my possession and if you would...

Staff Sgt. William E. Skivington Jr.; of Las Vegas, Nev. Vietnam MIA Identified Posted on: 22 Dec 2006, by  I_Volunteer

Surnames > Skivington

On the Web: http://www.defenselink.mil/Releases/Release.aspx?ReleaseID=10315 IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 1306-06 December 22, 2006 Soldiers Missing in Action from Vietnam War are Identified The Departme...

Alfred Ransbottom - Congressional Medal of Honor Recipient Posted on: 03 Jan 2007, by  jasche

Surnames > Ransbottom

Alfred Tansbottom For details see: http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.ramsbottom/12/mb.ashx

Re: RAMSBOTTOM, ALFRED; Congressional Medal of Honor Recipient - Civil War Posted on: 03 Jan 2007, by  jasche

Surnames > Ramsbottom

Alfred Ransbottom BURIAL INFORMATION Location: Roseville, Ohio Cemetery:Roseville Cemetery Born: 1831 at South Zanesville, OH Died: 1893 Source, additional information and cemetery monument phot...

Maj. Frederick J. Ransbottom, of Oklahoma City, Okla. Vietnam MIA Identified Posted on: 22 Dec 2006, by  I_Volunteer

Surnames > Ransbottom

...will be returned to their families for burial with full military honors. They are Maj. Frederick J. Ransbottom, of Oklahoma City, Okla.; and . . . both U.S. Army. Ransbottom will be buried in Edmond, Okla. on Jan. 13, ...

Re: Oliver Orville Stephens Descendants Posted on: 26 Dec 2006, by  swtmgnolya

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Wood

...Butler Stephens b.1873,d.01/10/44 (Rev. Floyd Stephens done Funeral service) m. Mary J. Ransbottom 3 sons:= Ralph Earl Stephens b.1899 1900?,d.02/02/1970 m.Sarah Alice Lott,b.?, d...

Re: Larance Butler STEPHENS Posted on: 26 Dec 2006, by  swtmgnolya

Surnames > Stephens

Larance Butler Stephens was married to Mary J. Ransbottom 4-1-1899. I believe that he was my Great-Grandfather.

Re: POWS MIAs - Two Servicemen Returned for Burial Posted on: 24 Dec 2006, by  MAKKuehl

Topics > Military > Vietnam War > General

...will be returned to their families for burial with full military honors. They are Maj. Frederick J. Ransbottom, of Oklahoma City, OK; and Staff Sgt. William E. Skivington Jr.; of Las Vegas, NV; both U.S. Army....

Re: Stephens Of Va. Posted on: 31 Dec 2006, by  CherylRexroad...

Surnames > Stephens

could you tell me if you have a Henry stephens married to a Mary Phelps had a son Lawrence Butler Stephens married a Mary Ransbottom

Allen County, Ohio: Susannah Wolf to Corneilus Ransbottom Posted on: 02 Feb 2000, by  Larry Soule

Surnames > Wolf

Allen County, Ohio deeds, Vol 5, page 392 Susannah Wolf to Corneilus Ransbottom Know all men by these present, that I Susannah Wolf of Allen Co., State of Ohio, in consideration of the sum of $200 in hand paid ...

Keith D. Hodges (1927-2007) Obituary Posted on: 28 Aug 2007, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Franklin

...family. He is survived by his wife, Yvonne of Preston; two daughters and two sons, Wendy Lee (Jerry) Ransbottom of Pocatello, Idaho, Marvin K. (Carma) Hodges of California, Margene (Dewey) Edwards of Riverton,...

Otto Phillip GEARHART Posted on: 07 Jun 2007, by  ABB55

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Cass

...past 21 years. He is survived by his wife, Myrtle; two daughters, Mrs. Betty DRAKE and Mrs. James RANSBOTTOM; one son, Richard; brother, Willard; five sisters, Mrs. Lena HARWOOD, Mrs. Effie STREETER, Mrs. Mab...

Myrtle E. THOMAS Posted on: 29 Jan 2008, by  ArdisJean

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...O.E.S. Surviving are 2 daughters, Elizabeth and William DEE of Apache Junction, AZ, Carole and James RANSBOTTOM of Marcellus; one son, Richard and Alice GEARHART of St. Cloud, FL; 5 grandchildren, james and Su...

Re: Would like an obit, please? Dated 1987 (Opal M Sarbaugh) Posted on: 12 Feb 2008, by  Dug_K

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

...She was a member of Adamsville United Methodist Church, Adamsville WSCS and was past Matron of Frank Ransbottom Chapter OES 473 at Adamsville. Mrs Sarbaugh was an avid bowler. Surviving are her husband Clair...

Ellen Izora Sullivan (1860-1926);WV Posted on: 19 Jul 2008, by  Wiley Alston ...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Cabell

...cemetery site source note 11: enumeration - Getaway cemetery source note 12: obituary - Izora Lutitia Ransbottom, 6 Oct 1999 source note 13: death certificate - Virginia Evalin Jerrell, ...

Ellen Izora Sullivan (1860-1926);WV Posted on: 19 Jul 2008, by  Wiley Alston ...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Wayne

...cemetery site source note 11: enumeration - Getaway cemetery source note 12: obituary - Izora Lutitia Ransbottom, 6 Oct 1999 source note 13: death certificate - Virginia Evalin Jerrell, ...

Surnames > Sullivan

TIP #744 – KY DELAYED BIRTH CERTIFICATE INDEX - BOYD CO PART 4 Posted on: 23 Feb 2009, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

Lola M JUDD,22 Sep 09, Boyd, Minnie Bell,249,50031 Lon RICE,13 Sep 09, Boyd, Latt Chaffins,250,50073 Lonnie LEMASTERS,05 May 01, Boyd, Hannah Hawkins,161,46519 Lonnie MCDOWELL,15 Mar 08, Boyd, Estella...

Madal of Honor Recipients - US Military M-R Posted on: 18 Dec 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Military > United States > General

Maberry (Mayberry) John B. US Army Civil War Mabry George US Army World War II MacArthur Arthur US Army Civil War MacArthur Douglas US Army World War II MacGill...

Ransbottom Posted on: 21 Nov 2000, by  Colaguy68

Surnames > Ransbottom

ReGina; Who was your grandfather and/or G grandfather? Grandmother or G Grandmother. Andy dates of birth? Regards; Larry Burke

Cooper Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by  goldenunicorn...

Surnames > Cooper

? ? Cooper married Rose ? ?, Cooper, They had the following children: Omer Cooper whom it is beleved to of died in CA around 1979 Frank Cooper Sadie Cooper,? Glads Cooper, Pearson Eva Cooper whom it ...

HARTMAN, Roy L., died June 24, 2009 Posted on: 30 Jun 2009, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

HARTMAN, Roy L., died June 24, 2009 HARTMAN, WAHL, WADSWORTH, MANNING, COOPER, RANSBOTTOM, McKEE Published: Three Rivers Commercial-News Friday, June 26, 2009 Roy L. HARTMAN, 75, of Marcellus, passed away W...

Family Posted on: 16 Nov 2000, by ReGina Ransbottom-Ellsworth

Surnames > Ransbottom

I am the daughter of Joseph Ransbottom Sr., from Charleston WV. I have been trying to trace our history which I know includes Indian blood lines, or so my Grandmother told me.My dads sisters and brother are Fre...

Alane Rae CHAPMAN LAFOUNTAIN Posted on: 11 Jan 2010, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Allegan

LAFOUNTAIN, Alane Rae (Chapman) New London, Wisconsin (formerly of Otsego, MI) Alane Rae (Chapman) LaFountain, of New London, WI, passed away unexpectedly, Wednesday, January 6, 2010. She was born Jun...

per page