Search the Boards

Search Results for "RAMBERT" - 75 Messages

per page

Catherine Littlefield (1905-1951), choreographer and artistic director, of Philadelphia, PA and Chicago, IL, daughter of James E. Littlefield Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by  kakers99

Surnames > Littlefield

I don't know the Littlefield lineage of this family. Please email me if you have more information. Ken Akers American National Biography, Vol 13, page 750, 751: LITTLEFIELD, Catherine (16 Sept. 1905-...

Looking for Father Posted on: 30 May 2000, by lasonya

Surnames > Bryant

...lasonya67@yahoo.com. I am accepting all leads any thing is better than nothing at all. Thanks, lasonya Rambert

Related!! Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by Carolyn (Stegall) Kreh

Surnames > Stegall

...GGGrandfather was John Stegall(A baptist minister).That's all I know about him. My Great Grandfather was Leroy Rambert Stegall, My Grandfather was Leroy Franklin Stegall, My fathers name was John Ross Stegal...

Claude Smith,Sr. Perry Smith and Pleasant Smith Posted on: 07 Aug 2000, by  EarthtoMel

Surnames > Smith

I am looking for information on Pleasant Smith, who married Nancy Rambert and had at least one child, Perry Edwin Smith. Perry Edwin Smith lived in Lincoln County, Miss and married Addie Malissa Sasser Sep...

Amite County MS Deed Index (Cains - Books 1-10) Posted on: 12 Dec 1999, by  jecain

Surnames > Cain

...Cain, Elijah 04 May 1835 MS AMIT 3 245 Day, Jonathan & W Cain, Andrew 01 Jun 1836 MS AMIT 3 360 Rambert, Zacheus Cox, Henry 26 Jun 1836 MS AMIT 3 367 Cain, Andrew Cain, Elijah 25 Oct 1836 MS AMIT 3 385 E...

ARE YOU MY FAMILY Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by CYNTHIA RAMBERT

Surnames > Milligan

...FAMILY. MY GREAT-GRANDMOTHER LIVED IN EDISTO, SOUTH CAROLINA. SHE BORE MY GRANDMOTHER EMMA MILLIGAN RAMBERT WHO VENTURED TO CHARELSTON, SOUTH CAROLINA. ARE YOU MY FAMILY?

Re: ARE YOU MY FAMILY Posted on: 08 Oct 2002, by  ebonymann01

Surnames > Milligan

yes i am your family. Emma Rambert is my great grand mother. she had 14 children. Jannie, Esa, Jacob, Moses(tanka),Ernest, Thomas(dada), William(fat), Joseph, Paul, Cyrus, Samuel(bo peep), Buela, Mary, Hes...

Re: JOUBERT FAMILY TIES Posted on: 21 Oct 2004, by  willvandreven...

Surnames > Joubert

...gentleman who traced him)Jacques Jaubert (Joubert)born 1638 (in Avignon) married to Francoise Rampert (Rambert) in abt 1662 Jacques Jaubert/joubert's father seemed to be Pierre Joubert born abt 1610 also i...

MARKOVA: Alicia Marcova dec/2004 Posted on: 09 Jan 2007, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries

Dame Alicia Markova Last Updated: 12:12am GMT 04/12/2004 The Telegraph.co.uk Dame Alicia Markova, who died yesterday, a day after her 94th birthday, was the greatest British ballerina in history, ...

Re: JOUBERT FAMILY TIES Posted on: 21 Oct 2004, by  willvandreven...

Surnames > Joubert

...gentleman who traced him)Jacques Jaubert (Joubert)born 1638 (in Avignon) married to Francoise Rampert (Rambert) in abt 1662 Jacques Jaubert/joubert's father seemed to be Pierre Joubert born abt 1610 also i...

Sooklal, Ward, Yen Chong, Sancharia, Asgarali, De Bellott Posted on: 25 Nov 2006, by  d1trinibone

Localities > Caribbean > Trinidad & Tobago > General

...at 11:00am and thence to the Revival Time Assemby, King's Wharf, San Fernando at 1:00pm. Interment at Rambert Cemetery. Wreaths can be sent to Guide's Funeral Home until 9am. WARD FRANCIS RUTHVIN of Morne ...

family tree Posted on: 14 Feb 2001, by lise labrosse sarazin

Surnames > Sarazin

i am zephirin and alma's grand daughter...my father was rambert the eldest child

WRIGHT: Belinda Brenda Wright 1/4/2007 Posted on: 09 Apr 2007, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries

Belinda Wright Last Updated: 12:01am BST 02/04/2007 The Telegraph.co.uk Belinda Wright, who died yesterday aged 78, was a distinguished ballerina with the Festival and Royal Ballets in the 1950s a...

TETLEY: Glenford Andrew Tetley 26/1/2007 Posted on: 04 Feb 2007, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries

...between contemporary dance and classical ballet, and became a defining force in the reinvention of Ballet Rambert and the Royal Ballet. His occupation of both the contemporary and the ballet worlds made him...

FRANKS: Cecilia Franks 19/2/2007 Posted on: 24 Feb 2007, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries

...world stars Erik Bruhn and Rudolf Nureyev. Celia Franca had been a distinctive soloist with the Ballet Rambert and Sadler's Wells Ballet when, in 1950, three Toronto ladies asked Ninette de Valois to advise...

Obit for OPal Helen Rambert Posted on: 18 Nov 2007, by  truth2241

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Sacramento

Could someone look up an obit for Opal Rambert, died 12 Oct 1989, Sacremento area. Thanks Terry

MORRICE: Norman Morrice Posted on: 20 Jan 2008, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries

...in London on Friday aged 76, was artistic director of both Britain's major ballet companies, Ballet Rambert and the Royal Ballet, at each of which he was seen as a radical figure. His greater legacy, howeve...

LANE: Maryon Patricia Mills Lane 2008 Posted on: 22 Jun 2008, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Maryon Lane Last Updated: 8:28PM BST 19/06/2008 The Telegraph.co.uk Ballerina who inspired Kenneth MacMillan, but whose career was overshadowed by Nureyev and Fonteyn. Maryon Lane, the ballerina w...

NERINA: Nadia Nerina 2008 Posted on: 12 Oct 2008, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Nadia Nerina Technically brilliant leading ballerina with the Royal Ballet for whom Ashton created 'La Fille mal gardée’ Last Updated: 11:25PM BST 07 Oct 2008 The Telegraph.co.uk Nadia Ner...

Re: James Henry Bobo & Nancy Harriet Rodden Posted on: 14 Aug 2008, by  LisaHudgens74

Surnames > Bobo

I do not know alot about this family, but here is what i know. Lisa Hudgens lhudgens@bak.rr.com Descendants of James Henry Bobo Generation No. 1 1. JAMES HENRY1 BOBO was born 28 Jun 1847 in Kent...

ARPINO: Gerald Gennaro Peter Arpino 2008 Posted on: 16 Nov 2008, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Gerald Arpino Co-founder, choreographer and artistic director of the Joffrey Ballet with a taste for kitsch, pop and the erotic Last Updated: 11:11PM GMT 04 Nov 2008 The Telegraph.co.uk Gerald A...

charles erambert Posted on: 04 Apr 2009, by  wwwf1948

Surnames > Erambert

...which he promptly sold. He was originally from North Carolina I believe. Many times they were called Rambert with the E left off.

Re: LEONARD Kate Rembert 1904-1984 Posted on: 27 Jul 2009, by  Mark Arnold

Surnames > Leonard

This was my beloved Grandmother, if anyone knows more about her or our family history, please contact me at: Mark Arnold mwarnold at gmail dot com

Re: Emblanc Genealogy Posted on: 02 Jan 2010, by  hemblanc

Surnames > Emblanc

...attached. Please could you tell me if it was useful for you. Thank you in advance ! Omer EMBLANC came from Rambert France to NY USA with his wife Stéphanie Marie Allard and daughter Marie (1 year old, b...

RAMBERT Franklin Vietnam - Wall section 44W - our thanks to those who put their lives on the line - and honor to this hero who d Posted on: 05 Oct 2010, by  t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Rambert

RAMBERT Franklin Vietnam - Wall section 44W - our thanks to those who put their lives on the line - and honor to this hero who died there Honor our Veterans. This is one of ...

Murphy, Cornelius & Murphy, Daniel Posted on: 15 Aug 2010, by  lindajhess

Surnames > Murphy

Platt Co, NE 1896 Obituary MURPHY--From the Humphrey Democrat we learn that the late Cornelius D. Murphy (whose death on November 20 was mentioned in last week's Journal), was born in the upper penin...

A.M.E. Marshall Posted on: 24 Feb 2011, by  CopiahCoordin...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Copiah

A.M.E. Marshall, 96, died Saturday, Feb. 5 2011. Services were held Saturday, Feb. 12, at Pearl Street A.M.E. Church with Westhaven Memorial Funeral Home in charge. She was born in Copiah County on A...

Re: Charles? ERAMBERT married Sarah [SHEFFIELD] Posted on: 22 Nov 2011, by  archergal918

Surnames > Rambert

Charles Erambert was born in Virginia 24 June 1818. He must have been an adventurous person, because he went out to Texas in 1830's and fought in the Texas Army (when Texas was a Republic). He was a...

Rambert Family Posted on: 03 Apr 2012, by  1_carynandchr...

Surnames > Rambert

My family is from Orangeburg SC and Holly Hill SC. My Grandmothers name was Eula Mae Mckune Rambert and my grandfather was Robert Lee Rambert his adopted mother (My Great Grandmother)was Essie Rambert (old lady Essie)

REV. FRANK T. JENKINS Posted on: 03 Feb 2001, by MelanieR

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...White, who survives. He also leaves four children, Everett D. Jenkins of New Orleans, La.; Mrs. Myrtle Rambert of St. Louis and Lyman Jenkins of Gamboa, Canal Zone, and two sisters, Mrs. Nancy Pyatt of Bonne...

Rambert or Rembert of Louisiana Posted on: 29 Jan 2014, by  together_agai...

Surnames > Rambert

Hi, I am attempting to find anyone who may have information on the Rambert or Rembert family. This is the maiden name of my deceased grandmother (her name was Elenora). There is very little information abo...

Re: Rambert Posted on: 24 Jun 2015, by  Mary Harris

Surnames > Rambert

...information on Nick Cutler, either. She did say that she had found out the family name was really "Rambert". The only thing I ever found on Henry was his marriage in the early 1880's to my grea...

Re: Zephirin Sarazin Alma Leduc Posted on: 25 Mar 2015, by  jgs0705

Surnames > Sarazin

Salut Joanne, Je suis ta cousine Josée Sarazin fille de Rambert Sarazin. Ta mère comme tu sais est ma tante! Je sais que ton post date déjà depuis 2009, mais j'ai tenté ma chance! ...

Müllensiefen Posted on: 31 May 2015, by  WGFGER

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hessen > General

http://hersfelder-zeitung.trauer.de/Traueranzeige/Evelyn-Muellensiefen: Evelyn Muellensiefen geb. Nitsch * 9. Dez. 1928 + 24. Mai 2015 Beisetzung: Bad Hersfeld 12. Juni 2015

Rembert Family Posted on: 11 May 2001, by Terry Britt

Surnames > Rembert

...name is spelled in the records) Gadsden Rembert. The birth and first marriage date for John Rembert/Rambert are recorded in Captain James Rembert's bible, the original of which belongs to a descendant in...

Rembert Family Posted on: 11 May 2001, by Terry Britt

Surnames > Rembert

...name is spelled in the records) Gadsden Rembert. The birth and first marriage date for John Rembert/Rambert are recorded in Captain James Rembert's bible, the original of which belongs to a descendant in...

Martha Ann (White) Jenkins Posted on: 18 Feb 2002, by  MelanieRi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...Everett Jenkins of Farmington and Ralph Jenkins of Oklahoma and Lyman of North Carolina, and Mrs. Myrtle Rambert of St. Louis. Two sisters survive her. They are Mrs. Fannie Lewis of St. Louis and Mrs. Nann...

Re: GAUD, SIMPSON, ROWE, BROUSSE, MAMET Posted on: 19 Sep 2004, by marcel simpson

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Queensland > General

...the first son of Sylvia Gaud and Harold Simpson. I have a family tree compiled by my cousing Roland Rambert which traces the Gaud family back to 1760. Would be interested to know how we are related as I ha...

Re: GAUD, SIMPSON, ROWE, BROUSSE, MAMET Posted on: 13 Oct 2004, by  JaynePerry165...

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Queensland > General

Hello Marcel, I am very glad to hear from you! I also have Roland Rambert's tree. I joined the Mauritius mailing list a couple of years back hoping to find my Mauritius family and I did! Roland add...

DRIVER in Wilbarston (Northhampton) England, ca 1800 Posted on: 16 Feb 2005, by  rldriver

Surnames > Driver

...Daniel was a Carpenter and then a Mill Wright. Fredrick Daniel May 2? 1837 Barbara Anne May 2? 1838 Rambert (sp) March 29 1840 Elizabeth Matilda Sept X1 1842 John Bryan Nov 17 1844 John Bryan May 31 1846 Ja...

PRESTON/WILLIS/Rambert Posted on: 29 Jul 1998, by Jennifer Limon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Johnson

Emo Jean (Preston) Rambert "Mimi", 77, a longtime Punta Gorda, Fla., resident, died April 27, 1998, in Brunswick, Ohio. Born in Paintsville, Johnson Co, KY., she was an honorary lifetime member of ...

PRESTON/WILLIS/Rambert Posted on: 29 Jul 1998, by Jennifer Limon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Johnson

Emo Jean (Preston) Rambert Emo Jean Rambert "Mimi", 77, a longtime Punta Gorda, Fla., resident, died April 27, 1998, in Brunswick, Ohio. Born in Paintsville, Ky., she was an honorary lifetime member of t...

Obit: LLOYD; Maude-NOV/2004-UK Posted on: 29 Jun 2005, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries

...Born in South Africa on August 16 1908, Maude Lloyd came to London as a teenager to study with Marie Rambert, and was one of the founding dancers of Rambert's Ballet Club in 1927, from which Ballet Rambert was to e...

Rambert Posted on: 28 Oct 1999, by Adriane Rambert

Surnames > Rembert

My name is Adriane Rambert. I am interested in your research. Please contact me via E-Mail(AER102@aol.com)

REMBERT-L@rootsweb.com Posted on: 18 Jul 1999, by Bob Brooke

Surnames > Rembert

A RootsWeb discussion list, REMBERT-L/D exists, but is not active. I would very much like to get in touch with researchers looking for Rembert ancestors, chances are they are cousins. If you would b...

Rambert Posted on: 04 Dec 1999, by Maria

Surnames > Rembert

I have Remberts in my family from Sumter, Camden and Bishopville, S.C. The names I have: Liza or Martha and Amos (probably born mid 1800s) had 8 childern Granville,Sonny, Day(my great grandmot...

Petteway/Heard's Prairie/Post Oak Cemetery Book Posted on: 19 Jun 2005, by  GerrieJonesDi...

Surnames > Petteway

If you can't come to the Petteway/HP/PO Cemetery, I have an updated list of the people who are buried here. I also have pictures of the headstones if they are readable. We are in the process of clea...

Obit: McKELVEY; Malcom McKelvey--d.app.jan/2006>UK Posted on: 31 Jan 2006, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries

...Joly, the conductor of the BBC Singers from 1989 to 1995, and Paul Hoskins, the Music Director of the Rambert Dance Company. McKelvey was a musician of remarkable natural gifts, and his sight-reading and...

Dame Sonia Arova, 1927-2001 Posted on: 19 Apr 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Dame Sonia Arova, 1927-2001 A world renowned ballerina who was knighted by King Olav V of Norway, a frequent partner of danseur Rudolph Nureyev who had won of a world championship for dance by the ag...

INGLESBY: Mona Vredenburg Inglesby 6/9/2006 Posted on: 15 Oct 2006, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries

...leading ballerina of the International Ballet, a rival company to the Sadler's Wells Ballet and Ballet Rambert, and played a pivotal part in the salvation of the Russian classical ballets after the Russian R...

per page