Search the Boards

Search Results for "RACZKA" - 81 Messages

per page

Raczka/Miltal (Hyson/Davis) Posted on: 24 May 2000, by Nora Greene

Surnames > Raczka

My greatgrandmother was Balbina Raczka, born in warsaw, Poland in 1900-01. Her parents were Joseph Raczka and Sophie Miltal both born in Poland and came to Fall River, MA. They had 2 other children that I know of...

Re: Worwa Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by Joe Nowak

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Malopolskie

Although I cannot add any information about the specific individuals in your query, I read it with interest. My great-grandmother is Jadwiga Worwa who was born 11 Oct 1857 in Slone, Rabka a village on...

Raczka Family Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by Shirley (Raczka) Slicer

Surnames > Raczka

I'm a Raczka, from MA also. My relatives live in the western side of the state in Chicopee, Easthampton, Palmer, and West Warren. I am related to two Joseph Raczkas, but neither of them was married to a So...

Re: Leon A PETYK & Charlotte D RACZKA Posted on: 27 Apr 2008, by  DKonopa

Surnames > Raczka

Thank you so very much... I know that their cousin, Ed Prabucki, son of Mary Petyk and John Prabucki was also looking for them and was wondering how they are doing. I will pass on the news to him,

Re: Leon A PETYK & Charlotte D RACZKA Posted on: 27 Apr 2008, by  rosemarieston...

Surnames > Raczka

Dolores, I talked to Marsha yesterday and told her to go on to the Ancestry.com link and to review your message. She said that Lucy will do it because she is the one who is more computer literate. I...

Re: Leon A PETYK & Charlotte D RACZKA Posted on: 28 Apr 2008, by  DKonopa

Surnames > Raczka

Rosemarie, I live in Buffalo NY now for about 3 yrs, before that we lived in Evans NY. I got tired of the 25 mile commute and I don't drive. My husband and I have visited Panama City FL in 2000, bu...

Re: Leon A PETYK & Charlotte D RACZKA Posted on: 26 Apr 2008, by  rosemarieston...

Surnames > Raczka

Dolores, I am the granddaughter of Bertha & Joseph Raczka from Buffalo, NY. Charlotte Petyk (Raczka) is my paternal Aunt. In fact, both Charlotte and Leo Petyk are my Godparents. I still keep in contact wi...

Re: Leon A PETYK & Charlotte D RACZKA Posted on: 02 Jan 2009, by  DKonopa

Surnames > Raczka

Rosemarie, I had not heard from Marsha or Lucy so I sent a Christmas card to them at an old address I found for their parents. They did receive it and we have connected. Thank you for your encourage...

Re: RACZKA & MITAL/HUS Posted on: 15 Mar 2009, by  yummycoconut

Surnames > Raczka

i have an agata or agnes raczka that came to america in 1907

Re: RACZKA Posted on: 15 Mar 2009, by  yummycoconut

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Unknown

i may have an agata raczka although on some documents its agnes and not agata and on some her last name is spelled ranczka

agnes raczka philly Posted on: 20 Nov 2008, by  yummycoconut

Surnames > Raczka

anyone know of an agnes raczka born in austria or maybe poland feb 5 1890 had a son joseph then married frank leszczynski... they also went by lesner, they lived in south philly

Re: Leon A PETYK & Charlotte D RACZKA Posted on: 02 Jan 2009, by  DKonopa

Surnames > Raczka

Hi Rosemarie, I would love to receive any pictures you would be so kind to share with me. I was very young when their grandmother Josephine and 2 of their aunts stayed with our family after returnin...

Re: Leon A PETYK & Charlotte D RACZKA Posted on: 02 Jan 2009, by  rosemarieston...

Surnames > Raczka

Hi Dolores, I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and have a safe, healthy, prosperous New Year! I did speak to Marsha several times throughout the holiday period; and initially she told me she receiv...

Re: Leon A PETYK & Charlotte D RACZKA Posted on: 02 Jan 2009, by  rosemarieston...

Surnames > Raczka

Hey Dolores, Will do!

Re: RACZKA & MITAL/HUS Posted on: 26 Mar 2009, by  ArleneM66

Surnames > Raczka

Elizabeth, I posted a reply on the other board (http://boards.ancestry.com/localities.ceeurope.poland.unknown/7351.1/mb.ashx) for you. Did you check out Ellis Island info on your Agata/Agnes? Perha...

Re: RACZKA Posted on: 26 Mar 2009, by  ArleneM66

Elizabeth, My Agata/Agatha was a MITAL/MITOL who married a HUS. Perhaps your Agata Raczka was a sister, sister-in-law or another relative of the Raczka family that I'm still trying to find a connection to. I d...

Raczka surname Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by Kellie Raczka

Surnames > Raczka

I am also a Raczka. My grandfather is Stanley Raczka and his parents also came from Poland. We have a few Joseph's, my father being one of them but he was born in the US. I'll check into some more and get back to...

Re: Looking for others Posted on: 24 Jul 2009, by  mikeraczka89

Surnames > Raczka

Hi, this is going to be strange cause I dont remember much. However when I was 0-5 I remember taking a trip to Michigan. The names mentioned above seem to be striking old and dusty bells. I remember s...

Re: RACZKA & MITAL/HUS Posted on: 27 Mar 2009, by  yummycoconut

Surnames > Raczka

I tried but I didn't come up with anything.

LONG, Thomas J Posted on: 22 May 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

NEW BEDFORD, MA — Thomas J. Long, 78, of New Bedford and West Island, passed away Tuesday, May 19, 2009, after a heroic battle with Multiple Myeloma. He was the husband of Joanne P. (Burke) Long, with...

Family of Anna Raczka wed to Jan Sypien (Kolaczyce, PL) ? Posted on: 08 Dec 2009, by  Cecile Wendt ...

Surnames > Raczka

Looking for extended family members of Anna Raczka (c.1860 - 1900. Son came to New York state in 1906.

I'm trying to find my maternal family members related to Helena (Helen) Stec who married Wladyslaw or Ladislaus (Walter) Cichon. Posted on: 11 Mar 2010, by  Cindy Marr

Surnames > Cichon

...(Helen) Stec. She was born on 9 Feb. 1897 in Koloczyce, par. Jaslo, Poland to Josephus Stec and Maria Raczka and died on 17 Oct. 1984 in Chicago, IL. Her last place of residence before coming to the U.S. w...

Re: Leon A PETYK & Charlotte D RACZKA Posted on: 18 Oct 2010, by  DKonopa

Surnames > Raczka

Hi Rosemary, The old address is no longer valid, my new address is dkonopa@hotmail.com Dolores

Re: Michael Warchal/Warchol Posted on: 05 Jul 2010, by  michellesbigb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

Hi, Here are the Warchol family trees that I have put together. I was very surprised to see that Paul belonged to a different tree that I can’t currently connect. The connection must exist somewhere i...

The Renner Family Posted on: 16 Feb 2011, by  prenner1

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Lodz

Looking for any of the Renner family who lived ibn Lodz about 1850-1980. Jozefa Halina Renner married into the family of Raczka can anyone help

Wasko From Cambria/pensylvania/ Poland Posted on: 08 Feb 2011, by  bziaja

Surnames > Wasko

...Wasko family. My great grandfathered name was Jozef Wasko (15.01.1859 - 18.10 -1935) and Maria Wasko (Raczka) (28.07.1861- 6.12.1931) They had 7 sons (Daniel, Wladyslaw, Wojciech, Franciszek, Ludwik and...

Re: Researching-Franciszek Leszczynski-Raczka Posted on: 20 Oct 2012, by  henrykkanada

...difficulties, as the Galician vital records are mainly in Latin. Correct spellings: Leszczyński and Rączka (note accents). Both surnames are common, particularly Leszczyński: http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/ko...

Jaslo Poland Posted on: 10 Oct 2012, by  MaryMuller101

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > Europe > Polish Immigration and Emigration

My husband's grandfather Frank ( Franciszek ) Leszczynski Petition for Naturalization #83117 has Jaslo Poland. They changed the name to Lesner. I can not find any more than the 1920 census for him. I...

Researching-Franciszek Leszczynski-Raczka Posted on: 17 Oct 2012, by  MaryMuller101

...10 May 1900. He lived in Phialadelphia PA. USA until he died on 08 Aug 1939. He married Agnes(Agatha) Raczka in 1912.She died on 19 Dec 1935. At some time after 1930 the changed the name to Lesner.I would l...

Leszczynski Franciszek (Frank) 1884-1934 Posted on: 14 Apr 2013, by  MaryMuller101

...1900 or 1904. His Naturalization 25 July 1924 marriage Agatha ( Agnes) Ranczka On death certificate Raczka on marriage record 1920-807 S Front St. Philadelphia 1930-747 S Second St.Philadelphia There is dif...

Leszczynski Posted on: 22 Feb 2013, by  MaryMuller101

...immigrated to the USA 10 May 1990. On his naturalization record it has Jaslo Poland. His wife was Agatha Raczka? I have their date of marriage in 1912. /they are buried in Holy Cross Cemetery in Yeadon Pa. ...

Re: Warchol Surname Posted on: 16 Feb 2014, by  DavidJMagdzia...

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Podkarpackie

NOTE: I am adding this update on April 2, 2016. Since so much of my original inquiry is now badly outdated and incorrect I am deleting much of it. The man and woman in the photo I attached are not n...

Re: Martin Czajkowicz. Maria Czajkowicz. Area around Jasłow/Bryły. Posted on: 24 Feb 2014, by  Stanislaw Sro...

Today village Bryły is a part of Jasło. http://www.wirtualnejaslo.pl/powiat/31/ Now in that area still live 14 people with the surname Czajkowicz 9 in Jasło 5 in Bączal Dolny https://maps.google.pl/ma...

Re: Ranczka-Raczka-Razczka- Real Polish Spelling Posted on: 18 Apr 2014, by  Stanislaw Sro...

Most likely Rączka, it sounds in Polish "ronch-ka" [ˈrɔnt͡ʂka]. Listen, choose "Polish, Jacek" http://www.ivona.com/us/ Stanisław, Poland

Re: Warchol Surname Posted on: 21 Feb 2014, by  DavidJMagdzia...

...Warchol. My grand uncle Wojciech "George" Magdziarz was married to Waleria "Viola" Raczka. They lived in Chicago. Her mother was Domka Warchol. She was half-sister to Frank Raczka. Both h...

Ranczka-Raczka-Razczka- Real Polish Spelling Posted on: 18 Apr 2014, by  MaryMuller101

...have all different spellings. The death certificate has Ranczka. Marriage records in Philadelphia have Raczka. Yet I can not find any immigration records as on the 1920 Philadelphia census has her date of ...

Martin, Maria, and Kunegunda Czajkowicz. Area around Jasło/Bryły. Posted on: 19 Feb 2014, by  DavidJMagdzia...

...father was Martin Czajkowicz. He might have died before 1912 because only my grandmother's mother, Agata (Rączka) Czajkowicz, was listed as her closest relative in her home country on the passenger list whe...

Re: Warchol Surname Posted on: 22 Feb 2014, by  michellesbigb...

...know where to place Lewis in the family tree. Do you have any idea? 3. Lastly, there is an Angeline Raczka that married an Ignacy Gapczynski. Where does Angeline fit into the family tree?

Re: RA,CZKA, KOLBUSZ, Kolaczyce, Galicia Posted on: 22 Feb 2014, by  ZlaticaBeca

...upward with 60 to KOL~ACZYCE from NY Ellis Island. I like using one step gold form www.stevemorse.org Raczka, Andrzy Kolaczyce, Galicia 26 1885 1911 Raczka, Ewa Kolaczyce 20 1883 1903 Raczka, Jan Kolaczyc...

Re: Warchol Surname Posted on: 18 Feb 2014, by  michellesbigb...

I am descended from the following Warchols. The children ended up in Chicago. Does anyone recognize them? I am looking for information in Poland, in particular Adalbert's and Francizca's parents. In r...

Re: Leszczynski Franciszek (Frank) 1884-1934 Posted on: 06 Oct 2013, by  ZlaticaBeca

Its all in pronunciation. http://ivona.com Rączka, http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/r%25C4%2585czka.html

Ranczka/Traczyk Posted on: 19 Feb 2001, by Kim Marie Ranczka Gyuricsko

Surnames > Noga

I am just starting a search for Ranczka relatives. My grandfather was Andrew Ranczka (Raczka) came from Poland in the 1920's???

John Roscoe Murder 1930-Prohibition Posted on: 13 Feb 2015, by  sharonquillen...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

http://homicide.northwestern.edu/database/10524/?page=Object id#28 I found this information but having trouble locating newspaper articles or obituary to give further details on this case. I found a...

Re: MARTYNKIEWICZ Posted on: 13 Nov 2014, by  DavidJMagdzia...

...Polish. Other surnames associated with my family from the Jaslo area include Konieczny, Warchol, and Raczka. The surname Czajka is indirectly in my tree as well. Lastly, here is a link to a Polish web...

Re: Wasko From Cambria/pensylvania/ Poland Posted on: 25 Jun 2015, by  ZlaticaBeca

Surnames > Wasko

...http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/wasko.html http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/waszko.html http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/raczka.html http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/ziaja.html map ...

Re: PALCO/PALCHER Posted on: 22 Jul 2015, by  DavidJMagdzia...

Localities > Central Europe > Slovakia > General

...on June 14. The Godfather was Joseph Roncka (a relative of mine, but I am not sure how, through the Rączka family) and Catharina (Rączka) Plakut, one of my 2X great grandmothers. John Pajcer was ...

Re: who are they Posted on: 11 Jun 2015, by  brymsza2214

Surnames > Rymsza

...have been able to find that his father's name began with an "A" and his mothers name was Anny Raczka. Still searching. Hope this helps Bob

Looking for others Posted on: 14 Apr 2001, by Kelly (Raczka) Lindner

Surnames > Raczka

Born in Michigan, Father's name Paul Grandfathers name Bernard

Re: Raczka Family Posted on: 14 Oct 2001, by  zeezaazoozie

Surnames > Raczka

I'm a Raczka from Cleveland. My grandfather was born in Poland. His name was Stanley. I am quite sure he had a brother Walter who lived in Canada - perhaps Toronto. Walter never had children. Yes I learned...

Re: Raczka/Miltal (Hyson/Davis) Posted on: 14 Oct 2001, by  zeezaazoozie

Surnames > Raczka

I'm a Raczka. I have just started to search - actually this weekend - when I took a workshop on genealogy. My grandfather was Stanley Raczka. We live in Cleveland. If I am not mistaken he had a brother - Walter ...

per page