Search the Boards

Search Results for "RACIOPPI" - 36 Messages

per page

Re: DeBellis Surname Posted on: 18 Nov 2001, by Nathanial Myers

Surnames > Debellis

My great grandmother was Felicia DeBellis born in Apice. She married Carmine Racioppi who was also from Apice. We have little information on the DeBellis' side and would be very interested to know if you ha...

Re: Frances A. (Racioppi) Szerszynski 2004 Obit Posted on: 11 Nov 2004, by sihrman

Surnames > Racioppi

"Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Thurs., Nov. 11, 2004 Szerszynski Frances A. (Racioppi) Age 87, of Chicora Pa., formerly of Penn Hills, on Tues., Nov. 9, 2004. Wife of the late John J. Z., Jr.; beloved mother ...

John Racioppi - Obit 2003 Posted on: 19 Jan 2004, by  S_Ihrman_pass...

Surnames > Racioppi

"Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Sun. Dec. 28, 2003 Obits Racioppi John On Thurs., Dec. 25, 2003; beloved husband of Ursula J. (McGoldrick); father of Kathleen Racioppi & the late Elizabeth Smouse; grandfather of J...

Re: Racioppi, Garside Street Newark, NJ Posted on: 09 Jan 2004, by Racioppi,Jerry

Surnames > Racioppi

My grandfather's parents (Salvatore & Catherine) lived in a house on Garside Street.

Re: Racioppi Posted on: 31 Mar 2003, by  GeraldMeola

Surnames > Racioppi

...relative to Racioppi's from Newark, but can't quite sort it out. My father's Godparents were Nicola Racioppi/Angela Maria Sibilia, but I don't know the connection. they all lived at 15 Lock St. I have identif...

Re: Racioppi, Garside Street Newark, NJ Posted on: 14 Dec 2002, by  glsnj

Surnames > Racioppi

Sure join this group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/family_origins/ we can share all kinds of info.

Re: Racioppi, Garside Street Newark, NJ Posted on: 14 Dec 2002, by Dianne B. Oswald

Surnames > Racioppi

My grandmother's name was Immaculata Racioppi. She lived in Philadelphia, PA during her married life. She had 2 sisters and at least one brother. Her sister's lived in or near Newark. I do not have many d...

Racioppi, Garside Street Newark, NJ Posted on: 09 Dec 2002, by  GeorgeSmith39...

Surnames > Racioppi

I'm looking for any information regarding my Grandfathers side of the family, they settled in Newark, NJ around 1900 or sooner, and owned a house on Garside Street in Newark. Any Information would be ...

Re: racioppi Posted on: 31 Mar 2003, by  GeraldMeola

Surnames > Racioppi

...relative to Racioppi's from Newark, but can't quite sort it out. My father's Godparents were Nicola Racioppi/Angela Maria Sibilia, but I don't know the connection. they all lived at 15 Lock St. I have identif...

Re: antonio racioppi Posted on: 19 Jan 2003, by  kjrfam1

Surnames > Racioppi

Not sure if you're still looking for information. My great grandfather, Angelo, had a brother Antonio. They were from Teora, Italy and settled in Newark in the early 1900s.

antonio racioppi Posted on: 08 May 2001, by victor racioppi

Surnames > Racioppi

please notify the above if you have any info on an Antonio Racioppi from Teora, Italy. Settled in Newark, N.J> around 1906

Antonio Racioppo parentage/ancestors Posted on: 10 May 1999, by Adrienne Racioppi

Surnames > Racioppi

I am searching for information on any ancestors or the parentage of Antonio Racioppo (6-1-00 to 3-23-94) who came to the Newark, NJ area in the US from Foggia, Italy . He married Carmella Basile Racio...

nicola caprio Posted on: 07 May 2001, by margaret racioppi

Surnames > Caprio

looking for relatives of nick caprio born in teora, italy. migrated to the first ward ,in newark, n.j.had four daughters,marie,dolores,columbia and jeanett. 1 son jules

Arthur Rogers / Racioppi, Lorraine Rogers - Newark, NJ & NY Posted on: 12 Jan 2007, by  Ray_Zantarski

Surnames > Rogers

Would like to contact the daughter of Arthur Racioppi if possible. Her maiden name is/was Lorraine Rogers. Arthur was from Newark, NJ and was born around 1905. Later he changed his last name to Rogers. He die...

Arthur Racioppi / Rogers, Lorraine Rogers Posted on: 12 Jan 2007, by  Ray_Zantarski

Surnames > Racioppi

Would like to contact the daughter of Arthur Racioppi if possible. Her maiden name is/was Lorraine Rogers. Arthur was from Newark, NJ and was born around 1905. Later he changed his last name to Rogers. He die...

Surnames in Teora Posted on: 08 Oct 2007, by  piccirillo

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Campania > Avellino

I will do a basic pedigree for $100.00 in Teora, please contact me at djpiccirillo@gmail.com. I have found these surnames from Teora, in various spellings: Acanes Acciani Albanese Albano Albanzio Ali...

Re: Lardieri Genealogy Posted on: 20 Jun 2007, by  piccirillo

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

Lil Roc, I am assuming that this your father's ancestry: Am I correct? Ancestors of Rocco DONATIELLO-27359 20 Jun 2...

Antonio Racioppi Posted on: 23 Jul 2008, by  jemfar

Surnames > Racioppi

Hi, my father's name was Antonio Racioppi. His family came from the Benevento area in Italy. He emigrated to Australia sometime in the 1940s or 1950s. I don't suppose any of you have relations in Australia

Paul R. Burkhart, 66, son of the late Victoria (Gajewski) and Edward Burkhart; Posted on: 14 Dec 2008, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Burkhart

...Oliver, died Wednesday, Dec. 10, 2008, surrounded by family, Beloved husband for 45 years of Nickie (Racioppi) Burkhart; loving father of Scott (Wendy) Burkhart and Lisa (Tom) Kovacic; Pap pap of Kaitlyn and...

Re: Looking for pre-emigration records. Posted on: 27 Feb 2009, by  Cece Camara

Surnames > Patrizio

...* ORSINI * PADULA * PALMIERI * PALMIRA * PANDOLFO 4 * PARCO 2 * PENNA * PEPE 6 * PRICOLO * PRIORE * RACIOPPI 6 * ROBERTELLA * RUSSO * SCOCOZZA 2 * SCORZAFAVA * SINISGALLI 5 * SOFIA 2 * SOLDANO * SOLDO * ...

Re: Racioppi, Garside Street Newark, NJ Posted on: 26 Oct 2008, by  TIGGTIGG

Surnames > Racioppi

mY GRANDMOTHERS MAIDEN NAME WAS MARIANNE RACOPPI LIVED IN NEWARK NJ MARRIAGE TO JOHN DERAY TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT PART OF ITALY

Re: Racioppi, Garside Street Newark, NJ Posted on: 20 Mar 2009, by  jracioppi

Surnames > Racioppi

...before. I don't know what street they lived on, but their names were Vito (Joseph?) and Anna Maria Racioppi. They had seven children: Mary, Richard, Alice, Gerry, Carl, John and Leon. The last was my fath...

Re: Ciccone, Ferrara, Iacangelo from Teora, IT Posted on: 24 Jul 2009, by  52005

Surnames > Ciccone

...Casciano, Iacangelo, Grasso, Ciccone (esp. Colombo Serafina Ciccone, born 1807 in Teora), Cordasco, Iannone, Racioppi, Cordasco, DelVecchio, Cappetti, and others... I'm sure we are related somehow... Please ...

Re: Antonio Racioppo parentage/ancestors Posted on: 13 Jun 2009, by  rcappetta

Surnames > Racioppi

My grandmother was Rosaria Racioppo, Antonio's sister. My name is Rosanne Patella-Cappetta, you can contact me at: roeal97648@aol.com.

Ralphina Margaret Lavery, 86, of Penn Hills,daughter of the late Louis and Emma Racioppi. Posted on: 11 Mar 2011, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Lavery

...Tuesday, March 8, 2011. She was born March 14, 1924, in Pittsburgh, a daughter of the late Louis and Emma Racioppi. Ralphina had been a resident of Concordia at Ridgewood Place for the past three years. She w...

Racioppi Search Posted on: 30 Aug 2015, by  jusinski2001

Surnames > Racioppi

My great grandparents were Teresa and Charles Racioppi, they had 10 kids. My Grandmother was Olga Racioppi, her sisters were Evelyn, Eleanor,Lily,Maria, Brothers were Joseph, Alfred,Thomas,Arthur,Earl.

Re: Arthur Racioppi / Rogers, Lorraine Rogers Posted on: 22 Aug 2015, by  jusinski2001

Surnames > Racioppi

Hey im searching my family history as well lorraines father was my great uncle and any info u recieve please let me know. Thank you

MASSENBURG FAMILY Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by Danielle Massenburg Racioppi

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Franklin

...named Ann and Carrie Massenburg that about all I know for now if it helped at all Danielle Massenburg Racioppi

Re: DeBellis Surname Posted on: 21 Apr 2016, by  ptompatty21

Surnames > Debellis

Hi Claudia, You sent me a message regarding Carmine Racioppi. I replied. I do not have the Carmine Racioppi you are looking for. But, we could be distant relatives. I hope you receive my message. People are no...

Racioppi Catania Family of Monte San Giacomo, Salerno, Italy Posted on: 27 Mar 2016, by  ptompatty21

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Campania > Salerno

Hi. I am looking for relatives of the Racioppi and Catania families of MSG Salerno, Italy. I have traced my direct ancestors back to 1799. I would like find relatives either living in the states or abroad...

Re: Angelo Fasano and Colliano Posted on: 06 Aug 2001, by  lajollasal

Surnames > Fasano

Dear Marguerite, I don't believe the Joseph Fasano is your relative. Angelo's brother, Joseph Fasano, settled in Chicago and had 14 children. I have been in contact with them. Sorry. Sally Fasano

Re: Lardieri Genealogy Posted on: 04 Mar 2002, by Denis Piccirillo

Is this your family listed below: Ahnentafel Chart for Thomas Lardieri-10871 First Generation 1. Thomas Lardieri-10871. Second Generation 2. Gaetano A. (Thomas) Lardieri-1964 was born 20 Feb 19...

family search for the gill family from england.... Posted on: 12 Sep 2002, by  popcorn86

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

...1920 CENSUS......ROBERT STANLEY MRRIED A WIDOW NAMED CATHERINE ROSE LOEUBBIS HER MAIDEN NAME WAS RACIOPPI......IF THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO IS A DECENDENT OF ANYONE OF THESE PEOPLE, PLEASE CONTACT ME...

Re: Lardieri Genealogy with Volpe & Ferrara Posted on: 27 Jun 2003, by Dennis Piccirillo

This is what I have researched in Teora so far: Ancestors of Gerardo Lardieri-6092 27 Jun 2003 ====================...

per page