Search the Boards

Search Results for "RABSATT" - 50 Messages

per page

Re: the Blyden Massive Posted on: 20 Nov 2001, by Linette Rabsatt

Surnames > Blyden

Hi Mrs. Rabsatt. Thank you for letting me know what's going on. I'm always happy to hear about other Rabsatts & Blydens. How is Mr. Rabsatt? If you have any contact information for the Blydens, please send ...

the Blyden Massive Posted on: 28 Feb 2001, by Linette Rabsatt

Surnames > Blyden

My Blydens are from the USVI but originally from Tortola. I suspect that we may have family maybe in Antigua also. My grandfather lives in St. Thomas also. Send your email address to the address liste...

Blydens? Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by Linette Rabsatt

Surnames > Blyden

Although, my surname is Rabsatt, my mother's maiden name is Blyden and we ar from the Virgin Islands. I am trying to build a family tree. Please contact me if you can help.

Venzen, Gordon, Rabsatt Posted on: 06 May 2000, by Richard Bond

Localities > Caribbean > United States Virgin Islands > St > Thomas

When you posted Venzen and asked where they were from I used the Switchboard.com directory and Altavista to look for references off St Thomas that could point to the origin. What I found was that I co...

Surnames Posted on: 04 May 2000, by  rukuss

...them. Also got the names of Owilda Gordon her mother and her mother's parents James Gordon and Charlotte Rabsatt. Sorry for not being specific in my previous posting.

Looking for femlae Haas Posted on: 03 Feb 2000, by Zakia Gadsden

Surnames > Haas

looking for female haas who married a guy by the last name of Rabsatt. they had five children named leon, edward, ivy, jo ann, and harold. if these names sounds familiar to you please email as i am trying to...

bronx connection Posted on: 03 Feb 2000, by Zakia Gadsden

Surnames > Haas

my great grandmother named was haas and she married a man with the last name of rabsatt. they resided in the bronx. they had five children by the name of ivy, harold, jo ann, edward, who passed away in 1996 ...

Iris Penn Donovan Posted on: 23 Aug 2007, by  SarahLloyd123

Localities > Caribbean > British Virgin Islands > Tortola

...Sumpter, Juel, Denise and Eleanor Donovan; brothers, Irad, Haran and Norris Penn; sisters, Audrey Penn Rabsatt and Gracia Penn Stevens; sisters-in-law, Norma, Cecile and Delita Penn; daughters-in-law, Carol ...

Re: Rabsatt Ancestry Posted on: 19 Feb 2009, by  Tammysmith818

Surnames > Rabsatt

Hi Guys my name is Tameeka Rabsatt I currently live in the bronx. I decided randomly to start searching about my roots and came about this here. I live in Harlem(26). Now I grew up in long look I was born in...

Re: Andrews, Elskoe family Posted on: 31 Oct 2008, by  LSmithRabsatt

Localities > Caribbean > United States Virgin Islands > St > Croix

Monica, Are you related to the Rabsatt's in St. Thomas? I am a Rabsatt by marriage. I am married to Sidney who I met years ago in St. Thomas. His paternal side of the family was from Tortola but now resi...

Updated List of Names that I have info on Posted on: 04 Nov 2010, by  mevcsmith1

Localities > Caribbean > United States Virgin Islands > General

Last First Middle A..wth Emmanuel Aalholm Mathias Aard Leonardo Barfield Aarestrup Christian E. Aarestrup Rasmus Andersen Aarestrup Rose Aaroe Maria Elisabeth Aarøe Anna Maria Aarøe Bendt...

Re: Venzen, Gordon, Rabsatt Posted on: 11 Jul 2010, by  mevcsmith

I have records on Agusta, Alice, Casilda, Delphine E., Dorothy Leona, Estrid Unovia, George, Isaiah Elijah, Jacob Warrington, James, Julien E., Martha Anerta, Maude, Othelia, Pedrito A., Petrina Step...

Re: Rabsatt Ancestry Posted on: 08 Feb 2011, by  LSmithRabsatt

Surnames > Rabsatt

Tammeka, I think my husband, Sidney, and I know your father. If he is the Leslie Rabsatt that lives in the Atlanta area. I haven't seen him in a long time but I hope all's well with him.

Re: Rabsatt Ancestry Posted on: 07 Feb 2011, by  klee0119_1

Surnames > Rabsatt

Tammeka- it seems like this is a common last name... My father is Leslie Rabsatt, and is also from St. Thomas VI. I was born there and move to FL when I was 3. I don't know too much of my history either ho...

Re: Venzen, Gordon, Rabsatt Posted on: 24 Jul 2011, by  LSmithRabsatt

...leave an e-mail address. Your great grandparents are my husband's grandparents. My husband, Sidney Rabsatt, is the son of Vaneta (Francis)and Rueben Wilicito Rabsatt from St. Thomas, V. I. You are a family member...

Re: Venzen, Gordon, Rabsatt Posted on: 24 Jul 2011, by  ussrabsatt

Please look at my Rabsatt Family Tree when you get the chance. My e-mail address is ussrabsat@yahoo.com.

Re: Venzen, Gordon, Rabsatt Posted on: 24 Jul 2011, by  ussrabsatt

My great-grandfather was John Rabsatt and his wife was Clara Vantarpol (or Vanterpool). They had three children Luther, Ruben Alphonso Rabsatt and Alegra Rabsatt. Reuben had four children. My grandfather Luther had two so...

Re: Rabsatt Ancestry Posted on: 29 Feb 2012, by  lp72tomas

Surnames > Rabsatt

I am a cousin of Fernando Rabsatt living in Norfolk, Virginia. My mother late Mother Cassandra Rabsatt Prosper was his aunt. It is interesting to know that their are other Rabsatt that are on other. I did hear that we did...

Re: Member Of The Penn Family Posted on: 07 Mar 2014, by  ROSANELL MCDO...

...often. Their other siblings consist of Haran Penn (STT,VI), Norris "Ottley" (STT,VI), Audrey Rabsatt (BVI), Irad (NY), Ivy deceased; and One other sister, forgot her name (Grassy) BVI. Iris an...

Re: Venzen, Gordon, Rabsatt Posted on: 18 Feb 2014, by  Jean Whatley

Hello, I too am trying to trace and locate my Venzen family roots. My great grandmothers name was Cassilda Venzen from Puerto Rico. She married my great grandfather Frank Smith from St. Thomas. Most o...

Rabsatt family history Posted on: 26 May 2014, by  fahie11

Surnames > Rabsatt

...My mother is Virgie Fahie (Stout), daughter of Rachel Tomar (Thomas). Rachel's mother was Catherine Rabsatt, daughter of William Rabsatt and a "Mimi" from Cooten Bay. William had a brother named Augustus ...

Re: Rabsatt Ancestry Posted on: 25 Feb 2014, by  Patrice King

Surnames > Rabsatt

...writing hoping this is still active. My great grandmother was from Tortola and her mothers last name was Rabsatt. Clarenteen Rabsatt to be exact. I would love to compare notes.

Re: Rabsatt Ancestry Posted on: 16 Jul 2015, by  ZAKIA GADSDEN

Surnames > Rabsatt

I haven't been on here quite some time, but if any of you have facebook, there is a group of us in a group called RABSATTS all over the world.. join the group to see if that helps you out any further ...

Re: Georges family Posted on: 09 Jul 2001, by  glorianeal50

Localities > Caribbean > British Virgin Islands > General

...family; I'm trying to bridge the gap. How else can I do this? My maternal grandmother: Frances Augusta Rabsatt (born to William Rabsatt & Melvina Skelton-Rabsatt in 1885). My grandfather was Pedrito Todman who...

Looking for Rabsatt family Posted on: 18 Oct 2001, by  LSmithRabsatt

My husband father's name is Reuben Wilicito Rabsatt. We are looking for relatives of his father and mother in Tortola. His father's name was John Rabsatt and his mother Clara Vanterpool. They had three children....

Re: Looking for Rabsatt family Posted on: 16 Nov 2001, by  LSmithRabsatt

Dear Natasha, Yes, I've seen the information from the 1999 reunion because Fernando Rabsatt shared it with us. His two daughters, Erica and Ferne Rabsatt live in the Atlanta area. We live in the area too. John ...

Re: Looking for Rabsatt family Posted on: 15 Nov 2001, by Natasha Rabsatt

Hi, My name is Natasha Rabsatt and I was born in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. I have a brother by the name of Emanuel Rabsatt. However, his name does not contain two m's like the one that you are looking for. I ...

Re: Venzen, Gordon, Rabsatt Posted on: 29 Oct 2001, by Richard Bond

We have this sort of problem in my family my Uncle Gustave's first wife Ermine Harrigan Gereau from Tortola is a Vanterpool descendant as was my Anegadan greatgrandmother Diana Beal Gereau. Now how th...

Hendrix or Hendricks family Posted on: 26 Oct 2001, by  LSmithRabsatt

Localities > Caribbean > Saint Kitts and Nevis > St > Kitts

...message posts for this area is very small and thought my search wouldn't be difficult. Louella Smith Rabsatt

Re: Venzen, Gordon, Rabsatt Posted on: 29 Oct 2001, by  LSmithRabsatt

...the name) which listed the names of family members from Tortola who died when the ship went down. The Rabsatt name was on the list and among the dead. Was it my husband's grandfather, John Rabsatt? The majority ...

Re: Venzen, Gordon, Rabsatt Posted on: 23 Oct 2001, by  LSmithRabsatt

...of one side of the Rabsatt's in 1999. However, we still haven't made the connection between Emmanuel Rabsatt ( from the lineage that had the union) and John Rabsatt, my husband's grandfather. His father, Rueben W...

Re: Venzen, Gordon, Rabsatt Posted on: 13 Feb 2003, by Dolores Petersen

Hi Cousin, You mean Ermine Althea Harrigan being the wife of the grandson of Diana Beal and related somehow other than that?

Re: Venzen, Gordon, Rabsatt Posted on: 24 May 2004, by Sherrie Rabsatt

Hello: We are trying to find out as much information regarding the Rabsatt Family. My fathers name was Leon Rabsatt. He and his siblings lived in the Bronx, New York. The younger generation would like to take ...

Re: Cemetery listings and Photos Posted on: 14 Apr 2004, by Maria Peay

...Frett, Carolyn D. Joseph, Franklin E. Matthias, Clarita Simmonds Monsanto, Hermon M. Moses, Macdalene Rabsatt, Lisa Simmonds, Reginald Smith, Cassilda Tirado, Rakida A. In addition, there are 12 unmarked gr...

Up to 3400 Names Posted on: 09 May 2004, by Maria E. Peay

...Antoine, Hyacinth Armstrong, Edmund H. Aubain, John N. Baby Bailey, Jeanne Mary Hammond Barry, Allegra E. Rabsatt Barsanti, Marcel Bartley, Calvin I. Bartley, Christobelle Bartley, Hubert Beaufond, Jean Behn...

looking for rabsatts as well Posted on: 08 Mar 2005, by  lynay142

my mom is a rabsatt and im doing my family tree for school and my grandparents are rabsatts and they were also born in tortola email me please asap

per page