Search the Boards

Search Results for "POUGE" - 98 Messages

per page

McGuire/Shepherd Posted on: 12 Jul 2001, by SallyShepherd

Surnames > McGuire

...Silas Shepherd b. 3/23/1890, John, Joseph, Eva Shepherd Wilson, Lena Shepherd Curtis, Guerney Shepherd Pouge. If you have any information on this Mary please let me know. Thank you. Sally

Re: Rowlands of Missouri, Got connections? Posted on: 28 Dec 2004, by  Imacuzz2

Surnames > Rowland

Hi Wanda, Good to hear from you. Happy Holidays to you and our families around these United States of America. I certainly am researching John H. Wilson & Viola Elizabeth Vallance. They have bee...

Rowlands of Missouri, Got connections? Posted on: 10 Dec 2004, by  Imacuzz3

Surnames > Rowland

Hi all, Ezra Rowland b. 1887 Kansas? d. 1947 Missouri. He married Hester/Ester Wilson b. 1890 Missouri d. 1970 Missouri. They were married in Missouri in 1907. Hoping to find info. on the Wilson an...

Jasper Sartin Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by  LDEdwards

Surnames > Sartin

...here from anyone who is working on the Sartin family history. Jasper is the son of Hiram and Mary Ann (Pouge) Sartin.

Leonidas Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by  bobbelieu

Surnames > Holt

...was married to a full-blooded indian named Mary Sixkiller. His parents were Jack Holt and Elizabeth Pouge. Leonidas' children were: Emma, Eva, Will, Pearl, and Earl. The "Houston Rivers" middle...

Shepherd Family Posted on: 11 Jul 2001, by  SallyShepherd...

Surnames > Shepherd

...a brother Joseph and three sisters: Eva Shepherd Wilson, Lena Shepherd Curtis, and Guerney Shepherd Pouge. Information on any of these people would be greatly appreciated. You can reach me at sshepherd@she...

Irene Segers Posted on: 15 Dec 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...98, passed away October 23, 2006. She was born May 9, 1908, in Wood County, TX, to Henry and Maude (Pouge) Howle. Mrs. Segers lived in Mesquite, TX, for 48 years and was a member of Overton Road Baptist Ch...

Searching for family history Posted on: 25 Nov 2006, by  rettstatt2001

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Kiowa > Kiowa

...true. I know her name to be Rosa Ray or Rosa Rae but not sure about the last name..Hill, Hogg, Houge, Pouge. Any information would be great. Thanks in advance. Shawna

Re: 8th Annual Norwood Reunion Posted on: 08 Apr 2007, by  StephenNorwoo...

Surnames > Norwood

...ancestor because we have a copy of Inventory & Account of Sales--Estate of William Norwood Decs. Pat Pouge Recorded. It dates about 1841. Names of people making purchase at the sale includes Ruben Whit...

Alice A. Gilbreath Posted on: 31 Jan 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...preceded in death by her parents; brothers, Ronnie Gilbreath & Jerry Gilbreath and sister, Lorene Pouge. She is survived by brothers, Clyde Gilbreath of Emory, Dwayne Gilbreath of Emory and Bill Gilbre...

Re: Robinson/Williams/Goodman families Posted on: 28 Jul 2007, by  b_marcrum

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Smyth

...Do you have any info on Margaret Robinson, first married to Elias Jones and second married to unknown Pouge(sp?) ?? Thanks

Re: Stockton; Posted on: 26 Feb 2008, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Johnson

Not related - Missouri Death Certificates 1910 - 1956 Index is complete for: 1910 - 1956 Images are available for: 1910 - 1939 and 1945 - 1956 Births & Stillbirths pre 1910 http://www.sos.mo.go...

Dorothy L. LAVIOLETTE Posted on: 09 Jan 2008, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Van Buren

...great and great great grandchildren; three brothers, Kenneth, Charles and Leonard Ulam; one sister, Nina Pouge. She was preceded in death by her husband, Camille and two daughters, Linda Bailey and Camilla...

Amanda Melvina Gaylord Posted on: 24 Feb 2008, by  pbresnehen002

Surnames > Gaylord

...all marry within two days apart. Apparently a circuit judge came thru. One of the sisters married a Pouge or Houge and ended up dying in childbirth. Amanda shows up and almost right away married a man Jere...

Re: Wadlow, Dunnegan, , Brawley, Dickey, Piles, family Posted on: 16 Aug 2008, by  frankie918

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Iron

...me and all the ones in ILL are my family and all the brawley , Dickey , Hurt most of Smith, Piles , Pouge, Elijah Wadlow 1802 M Nacy E Brawley all the Johnston, Jordan so tell me the name you have and Can...

Obituary for Mr. James Edward Carter, Sr...native of Naylor, Lowndes County Posted on: 16 May 2008, by  tammy_payton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Lowndes

James Edward Carter, Sr. Picture died on April 22, 2002, at St. Joseph Hospital in Atlanta. He was born on Ma...

Re: James Pogue Posted on: 08 Sep 2008, by  APogue

Surnames > Pogue

...or because it wasn't important I don't know). In my line have found legitimate spellings of: Pogue, Pouge, Poag, Poage, Poge and one Pozne (assume transcription error). Also, Pollack and Polack are common...

Re: James Pogue Posted on: 08 Sep 2008, by  Tracey Pogue ...

Surnames > Pogue

We have a James Monroe Pogue (?Pouge) in our family born in Christian County Kentuckey. Some confusion on spelling of name. We use Pogue, but my grandfather was told it was supposed to be Pouge? Having a ha...

Re: John Jefferson WATERS of Calloway Co KY Posted on: 08 Aug 2009, by  RaCook

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Calloway

...Cook, Susan Cook that married John J. Water is my g.g.aunt there is a large file on this family in the Pouge at Murray will look if you would like, let me know Ralph

Re: Where the Pogue's originate from Posted on: 11 Nov 2009, by  42maggiep

Surnames > Pogue

...wonderful Luck we have found & met all the living relatives. Since then we have got back to 1785 John Pouge in the Carrigallen Census of 1821.this gave us the christian names used by all the generation...

Re: Dora Cleaborn Pickett Posted on: 27 Nov 2009, by  bighatbulls

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Ballard

...through some boxes of research my grandmother did. It lists Dora Cleaborn Pickett's mother as a Mary W. Pouge. I will update the information as soon as I get a chance. Again thank you for your help.

Re: Where the Pogue's originate from Posted on: 09 Jan 2010, by  Marilyn P. Na...

Surnames > Pogue

My line of Pogue (Pollock, Poag, Pouge, Poague) came from County Monaghan, Ireland to Ontario, Canada. There are several descendants researching this line. So far, we have not been able to find birth and...

CUNNIGHAM Geneva L. Posted on: 11 Oct 2009, by  Contribution

Surnames > Cunningham

YOUNGSTOWN, OHIO – Mrs. Geneva L. Cunningham, 79, entered eternal rest on Tuesday, Oct. 6, 2009, at Humility of Mary Health Partners. Mrs. Geneva Louise Cunningham, lovingly known as “GG” was born J...

Re: Pouge/Spinks/Poole Connection Clarke Co. Ala Posted on: 01 Nov 2010, by  dorisbeth

Surnames > Pogue

John Spinks had property west and south of the Pogue land in Clarke Co., AL, and is said to be responsible for the establishment of Spinks Chapel, a Methodist church and school actually located on Pog...

Re: BANNONs NORTHERN IRELAND Posted on: 08 Nov 2010, by  42maggiep

Surnames > Bannon

My great Granddad was a Christopher Bannon possibly living around Carrigallen, so he could have lived in Counties Leitrim, Cavan, or Longford. We are also lokking for his place of Rest? There are man...

Families: Counties of Cavan,Leitrim, Longford & Ulster Border Counties. Posted on: 08 Nov 2010, by  42maggiep

Surnames > Bannon

I was a Pogue before marriage. We are looking for my Great Granddad, Christopher Bannon Born 1840,s in any of the above Counties, as they have many Bannon Families. Our last known place for Chrisopher...

looking for lond lost sister Posted on: 21 Dec 2000, by Floria J. Williams

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

...looking for a Elizabeth Rice Hansford who lived in wheaton ill. she came to pick up my sister mona sue pouge in sept.29th 1960 in covington la, who was adopted by her I think at least that is the name of t...

Re: Slave Rose Gatliff sued for freedom Posted on: 13 Apr 2011, by  Contribution

Topics > Ethnic / Race > African American > Slaves in Kentucky

Unfortunately, the previous link no longer functions. From the author Arnold Taylor, a description of the book The first book was Rose, a Woman of Colour. A Slave's Struggle for Freedom in the Cour...

African American Pouge/Pogue in Arkansas or Texas Posted on: 21 Mar 2011, by  smbryan178

Surnames > Pogue

I am looking for information of African American Pouge/Pogue (I have seen both spellings in very limited family documentation) individuals born in Texas or Arkansas in the late 1800s. My great grandmother...

Re: African American McClures Posted on: 25 Mar 2011, by  smbryan178

Surnames > McClure

...Wilson,Samuell, Daniell, Rosana, and Josiah(my great grandfather), Josiah McClure married Elizabeth (Lizzie) Pouge. They moved to Caddo (Curtis), Arkansas and had 12 children

Re: Eden Bales death fron census and tax records Posted on: 11 Jul 2011, by  jwbales

Surnames > Bales

Sharon, Eden died in Clay Co. in 1812 and I have noted the Clay county record book containing that information elsewhere in this forum, possibly this very thread. I never sent off for copies of that ...

Do any african america pogue/pouge exist? Posted on: 20 Jul 2011, by  smbryan178

Surnames > Pogue

...american family has been trying to find information on my great grandmother(Elizabeth "Lizzy" Pouge/Pogue) for years and have been unsuccessful. The first time I found her in the census, she was...

Re: SHADWICK, SKAGGS, SCROGGINS, CHANDLER IN DEWITT-ST CHARLES AREA Posted on: 05 Sep 2011, by  andreaelam

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Arkansas

Am interested in connecting with you, am researching Scaggs and Pouge in Arkansas

Re: Elys,Kentucky - Cemeteries Posted on: 20 Nov 2011, by  drpowtenn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Knox

...HWY 25E.. When turning on Ely off of 25E you would be going north and across railroad tracks and pass Pouge and I think the biggest one is up a road with no name. They are located in Flat Lick, Ky in Knox...

Re: Elys,Kentucky - Cemeteries Posted on: 20 Nov 2011, by  Lee_Maynus

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Knox

...tee in general terms as to where these cemeteries you mention are. I am a little thrown by you saying Pouge Hollow as being off of Ely Hollow. The map I have shows its mouth as being less than a half mile ...

HEAD, MANSON Posted on: 21 Mar 1999, by  akdmse

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Boone

** I have no connections to this family...I'm just posting this to help others ** Source: History of Boone County, Indiana, by Hon. L.M. Crist, 1914. MANSON HEAD Among the men of Boone county who h...

Re: Marney marriages, Tennessee Posted on: 30 Mar 2012, by  got2bgood6

Surnames > Marney

I am related by marriage to Myrtis Pouge and Benny Allen Marney

Re: Do any african america pogue/pouge exist? Posted on: 04 Feb 2012, by  mpogue77

Surnames > Pogue

I don't know any facts, I heard there are some black pogues out towards shiner, Gonzalez tx area. I'm in San Antonio, my wife is a black Pogue but not by birth. Guess that doesn't count. The people I...

Re: African American McClures Posted on: 28 Sep 2012, by  smbryan178

Surnames > McClure

...were Robert, born in 1831 and Mariah, born in 1838. Of course Josiah was married to Elizabeth (Lizzie) Pouge in 1900. I have not been able to find any information on Lizzie's parents. I found informatio...

Re: Claude Adams Posted on: 22 Dec 2012, by  brokeheffer1

Surnames > Adams

I can help you on mary Pouge line my grandfather name all so is claud. We have Adams in our line all so with Isaac Adams from longrung mo. They are on the webb have alot old pictures from back then to. Ha...

Re: Do any african america pogue/pouge exist? Posted on: 21 Dec 2012, by  PamelaMcCray1...

Surnames > Pogue

I have African American Pogues in my family tree. Some born in Texas. Hunstville, Grimes area. I have a public tree you can search by listing my 4th Grand mother: Elizabeth Pogue Bookman.

Re: Pouge/Dixon/Bookout/Moser in AR Posted on: 07 Sep 2012, by  dbabirak

Surnames > Pogue

HI Mike, Can you send me your email? I need to put you in touch with my aunt. She's done the most work on the family tree. I was just trying to help her out. My email is dbabirak@cox.net Thanks De...

Re: Pouge/Dixon/Bookout/Moser in AR Posted on: 06 Sep 2012, by  john m. engle

Surnames > Pogue

I have some info. not sure if it will help you. I would love to see what all you have on Francis Marion Pogue and Dorthula. Thanks in advance, ...

Re: Claude Adams Posted on: 30 Jul 2013, by  brokeheffer1

Surnames > Adams

Claud not and Adams he is an Hall. He the son to Elizabeth Adams. Mary Frances Simpson Pouge is his grandmother. email me at brokeheffer@mail.com

Re: Do any african america pogue/pouge exist? Posted on: 12 Aug 2013, by  smbryan178

Surnames > Pogue

I never could find your grandmother's tree (Elizabeth Pogue Bookman).

African American Williams in Hempstead County Posted on: 12 Aug 2013, by  smbryan178

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Hempstead

...trying to find ancestors of mine who my have lived in Hempstead County. My great great aunt, Arizona Pouge, lived in Curtis, Arkansas during the late 1800s. At that time, Curtis was know has Caddo or Cad...

Ruby Caldwell Pouge Posted on: 14 Apr 2001, by  Ruthdickson18...

Surnames > Pogue

Thanks Gail, for your response to my post. I will check this out as soon as possible. This is the first lead I have had on this surname. Thanks again Ruth

Re: Do any african america pogue/pouge exist? Posted on: 10 Aug 2016, by  Kay Pogue Fai...

Surnames > Pogue

I recently visited Clarke County Alabama and was told by the Clarke County Museum director that Pogue is now considered a black surname in Clarke County. The 1880 census for Clarke County, Alabama id...

McAlpin/Caldwell Others Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by  Ruthdickson18...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > African American > General

...(1818-Present). Some of the Caldwell's are Levi,Sexton, James,Buddy,Prince Earl,Player, Dock. of TX. Surname Hill,Pouge(Pogue)1856-

Mrs Clara Howell Passed Away Tues Posted on: 22 Mar 2001, by  mgmstl01

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Madison

...her home northwest of Fredericktown. She was 60 years 11 months and 14 days. She was born Maude Clara Pouge on 16 Oct 1886 in Madison Co. to the late John Lewis & Jemima Delana (Wilson) Pogue. She marr...

per page