Search the Boards

Search Results for "PINTER" - 636 Messages

per page

Mary Amanda /Mary Hortensey/ Mary Aurora Posted on: 11 Apr 2000, by Bettye Pinter

Surnames > Appleton

I have three Mary's in my Appleton line: Mary Amanda Appleton Kennemure(1826-?) Mary Hortensy Parr Appleton (1814-1865) Mary Aurora Appleton Prince (1845-1925) Sorry none of the dates match yours. ...

A.M. Appleton's children Posted on: 07 Apr 2000, by Bettye Pinter

Surnames > Appleton

My line is James Appleton/Polly to A.M.Appleton/Mary to Mary Aurora Appleton /Gideon Prince to Lurton Prince/Mary I have thirty years of family history including all of James's six children and Abr...

Toma Josephine Stimac Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Bengt F. Anderson

Surnames > Stimac

...it as a message. If you will send me an E-mail to bengt210@aol.com indicating you wish my Stimac and Pinter family histories, I will mail them to you. Ben

Re: Emma Genac m. Alex Pinter Posted on: 29 Jul 2003, by Patti

Surnames > Hatfield

HI! Patti, I know that Emma Genac is married to a Alex Pinter on May 1,1916 in Ashlnd...If I find any thing out I'll let you now okay so please let me now if you find something out took. Thank-you Tammy

Re: Orville & Emma Hatfield Posted on: 17 Jul 2003, by  tammyalsteen8...

Surnames > Hatfield

ANDREA , Try Alex Pinter for Orvilles 2nd wife info her name is Emma I know that she remarried after Orvilles death to a Strongberg.The only reason I know that is because she is my dads mom and Orville is ...

TOMO JOSEPHINE STIMAC Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by Bengt F. Anderson

Surnames > Stimac

I don't know if we are related. Antonia Pinter was the daughter of Joseph Pinter and Frances Malnar of Crni Lug. My grandmother, Antonia Pinter married Joseph Stimac in Crni Lug, Croatia (then Austria) and my mother wa...

Re: Herzeg from Yougoslavia Posted on: 24 Nov 2001, by amy

Surnames > Herzeg

My great grandmother's name was Elizabeth Herzeg. She was married to Alexander Pinter who had a son Bela who was born December 15, 1898. He married Elizabeth Pinter who had Naomi. They are all of Hungarian dec...

Re: SEARCHING FOR THE LIPCSIK FAMILY Posted on: 09 Mar 2002, by Michael Lipcsik

Surnames > Lipcsik

...Vadnay before immigrating to Chin, Alberta, Canada. John was the son of another John Lipcsik and Rose Pinter in Hungary. That's about all the history I have. Let me know if our lineage is crossed in some...

PINTER FROM MILWAUKEE, WI Posted on: 23 May 2000, by Kathyrn Pinter

Surnames > Pinter

My grandparents, Frank Gertrude (Chromy) Pinter, came over from the "old" country with their parents (whose names I've forgotten). I know I am of bohemian descent. They lived in the Milwaukee ar...

Pinter Family History Posted on: 25 May 2000, by Joseph Pinter

Surnames > Pinter

Dear Kathyrn Pinter Thank you for your response. Don't know if we are related. Do you have any info where your Grandparents Frank and Gertrude were born in Hungary? Most of my relatives settled in Youngstow...

Re: Scotha Pointer - Bland Morgan County,IL Posted on: 26 Feb 2003, by  darlene_stamp

Surnames > Pointer

...Pointer or Poynter that has a sister names Sciota from Ky. Her father was Willis Tarlton Poynter also pinter and mother Elizabeth Chisholm. Would like you to get in touch with me. Thanks Darlene

Re: Binder former Pinter of Csolnok, Hungary Posted on: 17 May 2002, by Thomas Binder

Surnames > Binder

Hi Barbara, see my ancestors chart and gedcom file at http://www.binder-online.de/ahnen/ I had success until 1780. Will send more information later Thomas Binder, Germany

Re: Binder former Pinter of Csolnok, Hungary Posted on: 16 May 2002, by  BarbaraRaabe

Surnames > Binder

We also have Pinter that is later spelled Binder in Tadten, Hungary in 1800's. Don't know where Csolnok is but perhaps near?

JAMES POINTER & SUSANNAH HENDERSON Wayne Co. KY Marriage of 1822 Posted on: 28 Oct 1999, by  lpointer

Surnames > Pointer

...Scounty Sct These are to license and permit you to join together in the holy State of Matrimony James Pinter & Sinky Henderson of this County according to the rites and ceremonies of the church to whic...

RELITAVES Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by  dickjoan2000

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > General

any relitaves of these surnames

Pinter Family Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by Joseph Pinter

Surnames > Pinter

Dear Kathryn, No relatives that I know of in the Milwaukee Area. Pinter's in my family al;l have brown hair, brown eyes and yes all dark skinned. Without more of your personnal history, no way to matc...

Pinter Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by Kathyrn

Surnames > Pinter

...July. We have relatives in Chicago...do you have any relations that live in the Milwaukee area? Our Pinter family all have brown hair, brown eyes and are dark skinned - do you have the same physical feature...

Ralph E. Burroughs - Mary A. Pinter Posted on: 05 Aug 2004, by  Helldozer

Surnames > Burroughs

...know he had a son Ralph G. Burroughs, and Ralph E. might have lived in Lincoln Wi. As far as Mary A. Pinter, her parents names were Annette Stimac and Michael Pinter, all from Croatia. I believe Mary came over in...

Re: Pinter, Wallner, Regatschnig, Pacher.... Posted on: 12 Nov 2006, by Holly Roge

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > Provinces > Carinthia

Hi, My grandfather was Albert Rogi from Feistriz. When he immigrated his last name was changed to Roge. What kind of information are you looking for?

DANIELS - Polk Co. Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by Herman E. Molen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Polk

...April 1862 - April 1865 could have been the Missouri Militia (Civil War) Married: Nancy Pointer or Pinter 8-12-1866 in Lynne Co, KS

Daniels Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by Herman E. Molen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Cass

...grandfather who was born in CASS CO., MO on 9-22-1834 married 8-12-1866 in Lynne CO, KS to Nancy Pointer or Pinter. He died 1-12-1890 in Collin Co., TX Supposedly was a member of the Missouri or possibly Io...

Semiklose/Batta Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by Richard L. Semiklose

Surnames > Batta

Hi Patrick. Hi Judy! (Long time, no see.) A friend clued me into the discussion here. I've been working on the family tree and have much info, will post a bit now... Let me know what other info you wa...

James Monroe Daniels Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by Herman E. Molen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Cass

...on: James Monroe Daniels or James M. Daniel DOB: 9-22-1834 in Cass, MO or Polk, Iowa Nancy Pointer or Pinter DOB: 11-3-1846 in Louisiana Married: 8-12-1866 in Lynne County, Kansas

family search Posted on: 28 Jun 2000, by  tpowali

Surnames > Pinter

I am looking for any information or family of William Pinter-OHIO. All I really know about him is he died in a motorcycle accident leaving work. At the time of his death his children were young.

Katkics and Lubanovics Families Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  Sziszi

Localities > Eastern Europe > Bosnia and Herzegovina > General

Researching families from Hungary, Bosnia, Croatia, Yugoslavia and Slovakia. Have not been able to find hide nor hair of any Lubanovics families. Maria Lubanovics married Mihaly Katkics and resided in...

Bad Schonau-Gschaidt-Hochneukirchen Posted on: 25 May 1999, by  garthdulrich

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > Provinces > Lower Austria

...Artner, Edlhofer, Schloglin, karner, Brandstadter, Geiger, Kager, Niderl, Kaltenbacher, Flasch, Binder, Pinter, Reithofer, Reithoffer, Picher, Picherin, Rossrerin, Hollerin, Beiglboch, Wagenhofer, Freiler a...

family Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by  dickjoan2000

my mothers cousin came to us in 1956 they ended up in cal.he died a few years back his wife nad family are still there thous this make any sence to you dick gyorkos noples,florida

mothers family Posted on: 13 Jul 2000, by  dickjoan2000

my mother,s uncle was li pinter,istvan his brother name was jeno was a major in the cavalry was woomded in 1914his brother later made commander of the third cavalry regiment in 1920 he lived in vacz my moth...

Re: BOOK: Key And Allied Families by Mrs. Julian C. Lane Posted on: 25 Feb 2006, by Jenene Council

Surnames > Key

...living in Putnam County Tn.when she was lost in the records of Putnam County Tn.Her mother was Nancy Pinter Short Sparks.Nancy was my greatgrandmother.Mary Key had asister named Martha also half brother nam...

Looking for my grandparents Posted on: 03 Apr 1999, by Jean Marie Hatfield

Surnames > Culver

Hi! I'm trying to find my husbands grandparents and stuck maybe someone out there can give me a clue or know something about the family. Julia Anne Culver was born in Iowa and married David Hatfield h...

More info on Elizabeth Pinter? Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by Mary Ann R.

Surnames > Pinter

I too have just recently started looking for past history... What caught my eye is Michael, Elizabeth and Frank... That part of our tree is hazy from talking to relatives, and I was wondering if you h...

Pintar in Slovenia Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by Bette

Surnames > Pintar

...My maternal grandmother was a Pintar from Slovenia. My father is also a Pintar (sometimes spelled Pinter) but from Crni Lug, Croatia.

Looking for my grandparents Posted on: 25 Jun 1999, by Jean Hatfield

Surnames > Culver

Hi! I know I already put a message up April 3, 1999. I got some new information that might help so thought I let you's know with luck then maybe somebody can help. Here it is: Julia Anne Culver born M...

Paul C & Ori-Anne Pagel, John, Lewis: Wisconsin Posted on: 17 Sep 2003, by  DeePagel

Surnames > Pagel

Stenson, Julianne (Nee Pinter) July 24, 2003, age 85 years. Preceded in death by her husband, Orice. Beloved mother of Ori-Anne (Paul C.) Pagel and Cari- Anne Hartman. Dear grandmother of Chris and Paul Har...

ROBERT RIGSBY & LYLDIA (PINTER) RIGSBY Posted on: 28 Aug 2003, by  tkeltz4451

Surnames > Rigsby

Genealogy researching my 3rd.-Great-Grandparents-ROBERT RIGSBY and wife LYLDIA (PINTER) RIGSBY. She may have been married to a KIRKENDOL before she married Robert Rigsby. They lived in Garrard County,Kentuc...

LYLDIA (PINTER / POINTER?) KIRKENDOLL RIGSBY & ROBERT RIGSBY Posted on: 14 Feb 2004, by  JamesAnthonyT...

Surnames > Rigsby

Genealogy researching my 3rd.-Great-Grandparents-LYLDIA (PINTER / POINTER ?) KIRKENDOLL RIGSBY & ROBERT RIGSBY in Garrard County,Kentucky in the 1800's.Would appreciate any information on the RIGSBY-PIN...

Looking for Stories! Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by  xfilelsd

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Coryell

...might find someone who had knowledge of Uriah Williams. Do you know how I can get in touch with Paul Pinter? Thanks again for the lead. Linda

Coskrey/Kinsey/Williams Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by  Catherine Lee...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Coryell

...C. Coskrey who is buried in Pidcoke Cemetery. I descend from James. Have you been in touch with Paul Pinter? He might be able to help you with stories. Cathy

Mary Ann R. Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by  Susanlynn222

Surnames > Pinter

As far as I know the Pinters in my family were all in South Bend, indiana. Michael was my grandfather and his siblings were Charles, Frank, Elizabeth and Julia. Elizabeth had the names Demi, Mike, Ire...

Dorsey William Turner Posted on: 29 Jan 2000, by Teresa Pinter (Turner)

Surnames > Isles

i just talked to my father which is Donald Dorsey Turner. His mother's maiden name was Blanche Emaline Ross, this might be some relation to your family, Dorsey William Turner (my fathers father) was b...

Cynthia Zenk-Miller Obit Posted on: 09 Nov 2005, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Stokes

...Christian Miller; a much loved son, Marcus Miller; her mother, Ruth Zenk of Naples; her sister, Colleen Zenk Pinter of Redding, Conn.; and her brother, Christopher Zenk of Sarasota, Fla. She was preceded ...

margaret pinter-germany Posted on: 07 Aug 2000, by jenny sorenson

Surnames > Pinter

I am looking for any information on Margaret Pinter. She was married to Fredrick Riplinger.

Fannie Jane Gurley Colbert (1872-1947) Posted on: 09 Apr 2000, by Bettye Pinter

Surnames > Gurley

Does anyone know

Fannie Jane Gurley Colbert (1872-1933) Posted on: 09 Apr 2000, by Bettye Pinter

Surnames > Gurley

Does anyone know Her? She lived in Madison Co. Al, town called New Market. She was married to John Alexander Colbert(1867-1947) CSA Iron Cross next to her grave with # 327 on it.

GROSS Posted on: 31 Oct 2003, by  delware99

Surnames > Gross

...Kern , Ketter , Kleinhard , Kümmerle , Lochner , Lutz , Maier , Mohler , Morgenthaler , Nagel , Pinter , Pleiss , Remmele , Rohr , Rüb , Rüber , Rüdinger , Samuel , Schaffer , Schilling ...

Re: Murray & Mercer of Melrose.Roxburgh.Scotland. Posted on: 23 Nov 2002, by Kate Cain-Rigbsy-Bynum

Surnames > Murray

...certificate 2779 Rockcastle County Kentucky. Robert Thomas Rigbsy son of Robert RIGSBY & Lydia Pinter KIRKENDOLL. Robert married 11 APR 1859 Elizabeth Catherine "Cat" MURRAY married by evange...

Debbie Strong Posted on: 27 Jan 2001, by Cheryl

Surnames > Strong

...the time. If anybody knows her where abouts let me know or give her this message. Thank You. Cheryl {Pinter] Henderson

relitaves mothers side Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by  dickjoan2000

...zemplin megy his brother was a colonel commander of the yhird cavalry regiment in 1920 he lived vacz li.pinter,istvan was maried to countess hoyas,nalvinhis daughter,helen maried charles gruber,royal engine...

Prince ancestor, Bedford Co. Tn Posted on: 08 Apr 2000, by Bettye Pinter

Surnames > Prince

My gggrandfather Ransum Prince, wife Anna lived at Thompson Creek,in Bedford Co. at that time, but had a daughter Lavice(Dolly) born 1836. Could be related because of right area. Do you have any more...

Dates and Parents Posted on: 08 Apr 2000, by Bettye Pinter

Surnames > Prince

Hi Bettye, We don't have nothing on Laborn Prince accept for when he was born and where and when he died. He was in the civil war and fought for the north. If you have dates on when your gggrandfather...

per page