Search the Boards

Search Results for "PANFILIO" - 14 Messages

per page

Pizzoferrato family tree Posted on: 23 Dec 2000, by Salvatore Pizzoferrato, Jr.

Surnames > Pizzoferrato

My Father was Salvatore and his brother, my uncle was Panfilio, both born in Pratola Peligna,Abruzzo, Italy. Salvatore was born in 1889 and Panfilio was 1886 or 1887. Is this part of the same family?

Re: Centofanti name in Italy Posted on: 29 Jul 2001, by ROBERT CHENTFANT

Surnames > Centofanti

...chentfant(centofanti) this was changed back in 1904.my grandfather came to buffalo n.y. in05/04.his name was panfilio or dominic.we are not sure.he came here with richetta oddo and angelo market.the person he...

BENITO P. ENRIQUEZ Posted on: 18 Feb 2008, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

...son, Benny Joel Enriquez; and daughters, Amanda Enriquez and Ciera Enriquez, all of Wharton; father, Panfilio Enriquez of Bay City [Matagorda County, Texas]; brothers, Johnny Enriquez of Boling and Jesse Enri...

Re: La Vella in Sulmona Posted on: 27 May 2008, by  rparsons7791

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Abruzzo > L'Aquila

...ancesters in Sulmona, I take the liberty to write. Years ago I had someone write to the church, St. Panfilio, and received information as well as from the Comune. My great grandparents were Vincenzo Alicand...

Re: Pomponio's from Abruzza Italy Posted on: 20 Mar 2009, by  mhriscenko

Surnames > Pomponio

my grandfather was born in the same village and came to the US in 1911. his name was panfilio pomonio.

Montagna.Petronilla P. Montagna Amatangelo,born,in Rocca Pia, Italy, a daughter of, Luigi and Maria Giammario Montagna. Posted on: 03 Mar 2012, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Montagna

...meals for everyone. In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by her husband of 55 years, Panfilio Amatangelo; one brother, Joe Montagna; two sisters-in-law, Karen and Sheryne Montagna and two aunt...

Fernandez graduates from basic training Posted on: 05 May 2013, by  mnreddout

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Love

...justice, physical fitness, first aid, and Army history, traditions and core values. Fernandez, the son of Panfilio and Josefina Fernandez of Marietta, is a 2003 graduate of Marietta High School. Source: Mar...

Re: Nicola & Pierina PETTINELLA MONTEBELLO; Spoltore Posted on: 17 Aug 2001, by MONTEBELLO

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

...and 1913), before going to France in 1922. I am looking for his travel in America and for his brother Panfilio, someone could help me ?

Lost Uncle Posted on: 10 Jun 2003, by  antoniagrimal...

Surnames > Salazar

...Haro but by marriage Bracamonte, I would very much like to get in contact with my uncle. His name is Panfilio Jesus Salazar we think her my be in Abliene Tx if anyone should know of his where abouts please ca...

Perez, Felipe, Jr. - obit Posted on: 06 May 2005, by  milamco

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Milam

...of Sharp, Sally Yanez of Rockdale; brothers, Obaldo Perez of Granger, Faustino Perez, of Georgetown, Panfilio Perez of Jonah, and Jimmy Perez of Sharp. Pallbearers were Jimmy Perez, Ray Villanueva, Anthony D...

per page