Search the Boards

Search Results for "OCAMB" - 118 Messages

per page

John Allen BRADLEY d. 21 May 1918 - Leavenworth, KS Posted on: 12 Jul 2005, by  JohnWOBrien

Surnames > Bradley

...Mrs. James BRADLEY, and five sisters, Mrs. J. R. MONTGOMERY, 915 Ann Avenue, Kansas side; Mrs. J. H. OCAMB, 329 North Eighth Street, Kansas side; Mrs. Thomas CARR, Muncie, Kas.; Mrs. Woods COLEMAN, ...

Jessie Anne MacLennon Posted on: 20 Feb 2000, by Jan Ocamb

Surnames > MacLennon

I am seeking any information on Jessie MacLennon who married Robert Shorey. They lived in upper Michigan around Saute Ste Marie.circa 1890-1920.

Re: Thomson / Winterbottom Posted on: 11 Feb 2007, by  slabouff

Surnames > Winterbottom

...18, 1865. They had 10 children--Thomas was my gr-grandfather. A dau, Jane Frances married McChesney OCAMB. Other children married into the POLLOCK, THAYER, MOONEY, COONEY, MAJURES, SULLIVAN and RYAN fam...

Re: A whole heap of THOMSONs and associated families - PLEASE CHECK Posted on: 11 Feb 2007, by  slabouff

Surnames > Thomson

sorry about no attachment. Descendants of George Thomson Generation No. 1 1. GEORGE1 THOMSON was born 1672 in near Dornock, Dumfries-shire, Scotland, and died 1734. He married HELEN WELLS 1703, d...

Re: Thomson / Winterbottom Posted on: 09 Feb 2007, by  xxxxxxmtshast...

Surnames > Winterbottom

My grandmother was a winterbottom. her name was Jane Francis winterbottom from rulo nebraska. I have a picture of the thompson coat of arms.she clamed to be a direct decendant to the clan MacGregor. I...

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 15 Feb 2007, by  wrocamb

Surnames > Ocamb

Our tree is getting bigger. :)

Re: Ocamb Family Tree --another cousin branch Posted on: 15 Feb 2007, by  wrocamb

Surnames > Ocamb

Thanks for the info Sharon.

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 15 Feb 2007, by  wrocamb

Surnames > Ocamb

Sorry Sharon I have not pictures of the Winterbottom's.

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 10 Feb 2007, by  xxxxxxmtshast...

Surnames > Ocamb

Sharon, my name is Ann Anzo my grandmother was Jane francis winterbottom. My mother was Bernadette. You said you had some pictures? I would love to see them, could you please email me a copy. thanks a...

Carol Jane Pettibone Langham - Tecumseh, MI Posted on: 12 May 2007, by  MIDCNCHBSS

Topics > Obituaries

...quick wit. Throughout her working life, Carol was variously employed by Tecumseh Public Schools; Homer Ocamb, M.D.; George Burkhardt, O.D.; Manwaring Insurance and Real Estate; Herrick Hospital; and ...

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 10 Feb 2007, by  slabouff

Surnames > Ocamb

My family tree has a Lawrence as the son of McChesney Ocamb and Jane Frances Winterbottom. The Winterbottom family came from Falls City and Rulo, Nebraska, Regards, Sharon LaBouff

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 14 Feb 2007, by  mark wheelan-...

Surnames > Ocamb

Hi there, please contact me directly on mxwlamont(at)hotmail.com for ancestry of Jane Winterbottom Cheers Mark

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 17 Feb 2007, by  JananneO

Surnames > Ocamb

I am sorry I sent you the wrong file. Ignore Try this

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 17 Feb 2007, by  JananneO

Surnames > Ocamb

See if this works

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 15 Feb 2007, by  oshnbrz1

Surnames > Ocamb

Several O'Cambs are working on the family tree. I just learned that Nicholas O'Camb was the father of my great grandfather, McChessney O'Camb. I would love to have any information about the O'Camb side of my family. Th...

Surnames > Ocamb

Sharon, Clara Winterbottom was my great grandmother's (Jane O'Camb) sister. I have a picture of Clara, a beautiful victorian woman, with the pictured labeled Aunt Clara. My grandmother had it at her home a...

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 15 Feb 2007, by  xxxxxxmtshast...

Surnames > Ocamb

Mary, The MacGregor claim came from Grandma Jane winterbottom-O'Camb's side of the family.Her mother was a Thompson.That's where the Thompson coat of arms came from. I haven't gotten any further back ...

Surnames > Ocamb

It would be great if you could pass along any information regarding the family tree. McChessney is my great grandfather. Nicholas was his father? I don't have any information about the O'Cambs other t...

Re: Ocamb Family Tree --another cousin branch Posted on: 10 Feb 2007, by  slabouff

Surnames > Ocamb

Hi Mary, I believe I'm another cousin. Jane Frances and Clara Winterbottom's older brother, Thomas was my great-grandfather. His daughter, Mary Agnes Winterbottom La Bouff, is also buried at Resurrec...

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 10 Feb 2007, by  slabouff

Surnames > Ocamb

...pic is of all thirteen. I'm not sure about all the names and birthdates. Descendants of McChesnez Ocamb 1. MCCHESNEZ1 OCAMB He married JANE FRANCES WINTERBOTTOM April 2, 1902 in Rulo, NB by Fr. Bernard S...

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 13 Aug 2007, by  williealexand...

Surnames > Ocamb

excuse me Walter.

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 11 Sep 2007, by  xxxxxxmtshast...

Surnames > Ocamb

Second picture is of entire O'Camb family taken in Alhambra Ca 1926. front row #8 Lawrence Joesph b.9/24/1914,#9 Aloysius b.4/22/1916, #10 James robert b. 7/26/1917, #12 William edward b. 10/8/1921, middl...

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 09 Aug 2007, by  williealexand...

Surnames > Ocamb

i dont want any info from you i was just making a comment.If you are the person i think you are then Vera will be able to tell you who Willie and Belinda are, for she is a good friend of ours.

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 20 Oct 2007, by  jasune

Surnames > Ocamb

Hey Kristin. I have lots of info for you and would love to share it. Let's get together and make copies. Love ya, Aunt Janna

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 20 Oct 2007, by  jasune

Surnames > Ocamb

Hey Ocamb Family. I have a lot of info to share about our family. Let's communicate so we could learn more about our ancestors. Janna

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 11 Sep 2007, by  xxxxxxmtshast...

Surnames > Ocamb

The first picture is from left to right #1Paul McChessney O'Camb,seated McChessney O'Camb, on his lap is #6 Rose Felictas O'Camb,standing #2 Mary lariena O'camb, seated Jane francis Winterbottom/O'Camb,holding baby #7 Veronica mar...

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 09 Aug 2007, by  wocamb

Surnames > Ocamb

Willie Sorry to say I am not willing to give such information to someone that I do not know or have heard of. If you will give me a little information about yourself, I will gladly answer your questio...

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 31 Jul 2007, by  williealexand...

Surnames > Ocamb

Does your Mother go by the name of Peggy and her Mother Vera.If so i know them here in Mineral Wells,Tx.I did the genealogy on Vera Waldroop back 2 yrs ago and i think i gave it to her later. willie ...

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 13 Aug 2007, by  wocamb

Surnames > Ocamb

"Does your Mother go by the name of Peggy and her Mother Vera?" Excuse me, but doesn't that sound like your asking a question? Even though its more or less a confirmation question, your sti...

Re: Looking for a Sylvia K. (Ocamb) Budnik Posted on: 28 Apr 2008, by  JANENE69

Topics > Adoptions > Adoption Queries

Darla Rush, Sylvia Ocamb was my mom's sister. She died in 1988. She married Mark Budnick and had Monica & Keith. The other child might be Mark's after Sylvia died. I am in the process of doing a family...

Re: Guy F Peto, Vista CA Posted on: 19 Aug 2008, by  msocamb

Surnames > Peto

...mom named justin. We last lived in san bernardino ca. anyone with information please email me at ms.ocamb@yahoo.com

Re: Guy F Peto, Vista CA Posted on: 19 Aug 2008, by  msocamb

Surnames > Peto

...mom named justin. We last lived in san bernardino ca. anyone with information please email me at ms.ocamb@yahoo.com

Re: Catherine Peto Posted on: 19 Aug 2008, by  msocamb

Surnames > Peto

Re: Never met a Peto? Posted on: 19 Aug 2008, by  msocamb

Surnames > Peto

my name is Melissa. I too am a Peto. But I was adopted. My name is now Melissa o'camb. I was wondering if anyone had any kind of information. I would like to find biological relatives. I have never even met...

Henry OCAMB d. 11 October 1939 - Kansas City, KS Posted on: 18 Oct 2008, by  JohnWOBrien

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Wyandotte

Death of: Henry OCAMB Date: 11 October 1939 Place: at home Age: 90 years Occupation: retired machinist of the Union Pacific Railroad Residence: South Seventh St., Kansas City, KS Survivors: wife - ...

Re: Looking for a Sylvia K. (Ocamb) Budnik Posted on: 21 Nov 2008, by  suesearching4...

Hi Janene, I am the other child Sylvia gave up for adoption (Bonnie Clair) My name is Sue Boyle and I would love to talk with you sometime. I spoke to a cousin in Wisconsin many years ago and he tol...

Re: Looking for a Sylvia K. (Ocamb) Budnik Posted on: 21 Nov 2008, by  suesearching4...

I know your letter is 4 years old but I have to meet your friend! I am (formally) Bonnie Claire Budnik. I was also given up for adoption by Sylvia and was adopted by an air force family in Kansas. ...

Re: minnie Posted on: 29 Oct 2008, by  dpds337

Surnames > Minnie

...the "Elizabeth Katherine" but the similarities are interesting. Grandmother married Howard O'Camb in 1925. The family is from Detroit. Any other info would be appreciated. Thanks. Fred

Re: Henry OCAMB d. 11 October 1939 - Kansas City, KS Posted on: 20 Jan 2009, by  jasune

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Wyandotte

Henry Ocamb was my Great-Grandfather. His son, Lawrence Bruin Ocamb was my maternal Grandfather. Henry's first wife, Berlivesta Ann Bruin (Ocamb), my Great-Grandmother, died in 1916 and Henry married Susie M. betw...

Re: Hogg Family of Riverstown, County Sligo, Ireland Posted on: 15 Mar 2009, by  new1v5731ijtt...

Surnames > Hogg

...Hayes 2/14/1893 Henry Hogue born 12/22/1901 Margaret Hogue born 6/19/1898 Anthony Hogue married Mildred O'Camb 5/9/1921 Larry Bodoh Larry-Bodoh@msn.com

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 11 May 2009, by  wocamb

Surnames > Ocamb

The list I have shows Nicholas Ocamb, born 3-17-1793 (Germany), married Diana Princilla DeGroff, not sure what year the moved to Canada, had 4 son's, Charles - born 1834, John- born 1836, Henry - born 1838...

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 08 Aug 2009, by  Mark O'Camb

Surnames > Ocamb

Lisa... contact me at mark.ocamb@gmail.com I found Tammy and Jason back in March 1, 2009 and Tammy is very interested in our family name. I also met some O'Camb's on facebook that are equally interested in...

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 10 Apr 2009, by  wallah2

Surnames > Ocamb

Hey Mark, looked up Pops & found you! Well, I was just looking up my mom's birthday because I keep mixing up Gordie's birthday with hers. I know they both have birthdays in April just not sure whi...

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 10 May 2009, by  GaleDunnKaufm...

Surnames > Ocamb

I am interested in Nicholas Ocamb. Was he born 1793? Did he marry Diana DeGroff(?)? Did he have a son Nicholas born 1845?

Re: Ocamb Family Tree Posted on: 10 Apr 2009, by  wallah2

Surnames > Ocamb

Hey Mark, I know I already sent you a message. But, if you need to contact me, I am on facebook and I'm not sure if I can send you my e-mail address cuz someone already used my name to open a checking...

Nicholas Ocamb History Posted on: 17 Aug 2009, by  jasune1

Surnames > Ocamb

I would like to share some detailed Ocamb history. Nicholas Ocamb was my GG Grandfather. He was born 17 Mar 1793 in Connecticut, perhaps the city of Milford, New Haven from an 1800 census listing Anthony Ocamb as he...

Dorothy "Dot" Trampenau Bauer, age 81, daughter of the late, Frederick and Monica Martz Trampenau. Posted on: 28 Mar 2010, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Bauer

...of Millcreek; four sisters, Charlotte Boehm (Erie), Edith Benson (Erie), Vera Barna (Millcreek), Jean O'Camb (Millcreek); two brothers, Howard Trampenau and his wife, Lorraine, (Erie), Theodore Trampenau, o...

Some BROWN names Richardson County Posted on: 23 Aug 2010, by  DelCoch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Richardson

Suzy, Don't know if you've seen this or not - the below web page has some info on BROWN'S in Richardson County, NE at the turn of the century. http://www.usgennet.org/usa/ne/county/richardson/query....

Re: MOSES DeGRAFF (@1748-1828)...wife found!! Posted on: 26 May 2011, by  DON KELLAWAY

Surnames > Degraff

John Degroff b1777 was my 2nd great grandfather, he was the brother of Nancy and Lavina Degroff. Nancy and Lavina had married Ezekiel and Jacob Lawrence in Dutchess County and accompanied their husban...

Re: Eyerly Book Posted on: 29 Jun 2014, by  dclord

Surnames > Eyerly

...couldn't make it work but am willing to come north, if you're open to it. I continue to research the Ocamb story and your Dad is a part of it. I hope to write the book soon.

per page