Search the Boards

Search Results for "OBERHELMAN" - 72 Messages

per page

Re: Frederick Herman Eversmeier His wife Posted on: 07 Dec 2003, by J Hubbard

Surnames > Eversmeier

Fred, it's good to hear from you again! Thanks. I'm assuming that the Friederich spelling was the initial spelling of his first name and the Frederick was the Americanized version. I'm hard at work ...

Re: Searching Eversmeier/Eversmeyer families Posted on: 05 Dec 2003, by  mahubs

Surnames > Eversmeier

Could you post the latest link to your site?

Esther Wilhelmine Abitz married Walter Christian Bosse Posted on: 23 Jan 2007, by  jkbessette

Surnames > Abitz

Can anyone give me a line on Walter C. Bosse and Esther Wilhelmine Abitz children, Norma June Bosse Oberhelman b 1931 and Evelyn Lucille Bosse Hager? Norma was born in Onaga, Kansas and Evelyn b 1923 in Wheaton...

Re: OBERHELMAN FAMILY IN AMERICA Posted on: 23 Dec 2006, by  TLS49321

Surnames > Oberhelman

Seeking information on Caroline OBERHELLMAN, born in St Charles MO, USA, prolly around 1880. She married John H SCHMIDT. Seeking info on their daughter, Nellie Elizabeth, who married into my SLAUGHT...

Lamar Hunt Posted on: 15 Dec 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Lamar Hunt DALLAS, TX - Lamar Hunt, the Kansas City Chiefs' owner who was a founder of the American Football League and one of the leaders of the AFL-NFL merger, has died. Remembered as a humb...

Pearl I. coger Posted on: 05 Mar 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Company. Beloved Daugher of the late Julius and Amelia Coger. Dear Sister of Ruth Rowe and the late Clara Oberhelman and Harvey Coger. Devoted Best Friend of Sylvia Klingelhoffer. Also survived by many Nieces a...

Obituary for Oberhelman nee Blom 1894 Posted on: 19 Feb 2007, by  DK1957

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Riley

Record or obituary for Fredericke nee Blom Oberhelman who was born April 23, 1814 in Ledde, Lengerich, Westphalen, Germany and died 1894 in or near Riley Co., KS. She was married to Heinrich (Henry) Oberhelman in 1837 i...

Heinrich (Henry) Oberhelman Posted on: 19 Feb 2007, by  DK1957

Looking for look up of death date or obituary for Heinrich (Henry) Oberhelman who was born Oct. 1, 1808 in Ledde, Lengerich, Westphalan, Germany~died in Riley Co., Ks in 1882. Sorry so vague. Any information wo...

Re: Obituary for Oberhelman nee Blom 1894 Posted on: 10 Mar 2007, by  DK1957

Linda, drop me a email to DKing326@aol.com. Thanks for your help, but need your email address.

Re: Obituary for Oberhelman nee Blom 1894 Posted on: 12 Apr 2007, by  DK1957

Linda, Sorry I didn't put my mailing address on the rootsweb, for obvious reasons....This is a little new to me to write it this way...hope you did not give up on me...I feel awful I failed to follow ...

Re: Obituary for Oberhelman nee Blom 1894 Posted on: 10 Mar 2007, by  lallen844

I am going to Manhattan tomorrow and I will look for the obits. that you need. I did find a number of things on this family in some of my books on Riley County. If you will e-mail me your mailing ad...

Hoefer obituary for 1913 Posted on: 19 Feb 2007, by  DK1957

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Dickinson

Looking for my GrGrandfather obituary, Jacob W. Hoefer he and his wife Lisetta W. (Oberhelman) Hoefer lived in the area for many years. He died June 4, 1913. Any other information would be appreciated.

Buffinton Posted on: 31 Jan 1999, by  ShelleyLDGree...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Lincoln

...Iowa, Violet Schoettmer, Fort Dodge, Iowa, Velma Jacobs, Rockwell City, Iowa, and Darlene (DuWayne) Oberhelman, Iowa; three stepsons, Wayne (Peggy) Kiammer, Colorado, Bruce (Kathy) Klammer, Illinois, and Dale (...

Re: Kline-Hoefer Connection Posted on: 13 Jul 2007, by  DK1957

Surnames > Kline

I too have a Hoefer/Oberhelman connection........slowly working on the Hoefer side right now.Do you have much on the Hoefer side? Wilhelmina was the siser of Anna Carolina that married Ira Kline. My great grand...

Re: Obituary for Oberhelman nee Blom 1894 Posted on: 05 Jun 2007, by  DK1957

Linda I have not heard from you........please contact me at my email address.......thanks..........Donna

Re: Heinrich (Henry) Oberhelman Posted on: 17 Jun 2007, by  lallen844

I found some stuff on your family, if you will email me your address, I will get it into the mail for you. Linda allen844@kc.rr.com

Re: Heinrich (Henry) Oberhelman Posted on: 21 Jan 2008, by  lallen844

my email is lallen844@kc.rr.com sorry about that, Linda

Suhre, Oberhelman from Germany then Ohio Posted on: 20 Feb 2008, by  rrgoebert

Surnames > Suhre

Looking for information on Rudolph Suhre who married Wilhelmina Oberhelmam. I know that they had several children one of whom was Minnie who married Charles Sommerkamp.

Oberhelman/Suhre Posted on: 20 Feb 2008, by  rrgoebert

Surnames > Oberhelman

Looking for information on Wilhelmina Oberhelman who married Rudolph Suhre. They had a daughter named Minnie. I think both Wilhelmina and Rudolph were born in Germany and died in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Finding Family Posted on: 20 Oct 2000, by Linette { Oberhelman } Vanatter

Surnames > Oberhelman

Hello I am the daughter of Lyman{ Bill } Oberhelman the son of Willis John Oberhelman and Leota {Brown Oberhelman, and I am tryin to put together a family tree and I am having a lot of problems with my grandfathers side any help w...

Re: FAMILY TREE Posted on: 03 Sep 2008, by  Tori Oberhelm...

Surnames > Oberhelman

Dorothea Biester Oberhelman and Heinrich Frederick Wilhelm Oberhelman were my great grand parents on my paternal side. I am the daughter of Arnold Frederick Oberhelman, Jr, born 5/25/33 and Beverly Behringer Oberhelman, born 11/8/37. Upon...

Re: OBERHELMAN FAMILY IN AMERICA Posted on: 03 Oct 2008, by  Terrier5

Surnames > Oberhelman

My was grandmother Eleanor (oberhelman)Law. Her grandfather was August Oberhelman. His father was Heinrich Oberhelman. I know he was born in Germany and also lived in Randolph, Kansas. Any other information is greatly appreciated....

Suhre family Posted on: 28 Jul 2008, by  rrgoebert

Surnames > Suhre

...Suhre who owned the Rudolph Suhre Sons company in Cincinnati, Ohio. I read that he married Wilhelmina Oberhelman and they had 8 children. Only 4 lived to maturity: Minnie, William, Louis C., and Amelia. I think...

Re: Suhre, Oberhelman from Germany then Ohio Posted on: 08 Mar 2009, by  jjoferg

Surnames > Suhre

I will be contacting you by email. jjoferg

Re: Suhre, Oberhelman from Germany then Ohio Posted on: 07 Mar 2009, by  rrgoebert

Surnames > Suhre

William (Bill)Sommerkamp was my husband's Grandfather. His wife's name was Ella. They lived in Ohio. He died in 1947. Do you know Herman and Rudolph's parents names? I would love to get a picture of y...

OBERHELMAN, James Posted on: 11 Jan 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Mystic, CT - James "Jim" Oberhelman passed away peacefully at his home on Jan. 9, 2009, at the age of 70. He will be sadly missed by his wife of 47 years, Mary Oberhelman and his daughters, Kathy Parker and he...

Re: Suhre, Oberhelman from Germany then Ohio Posted on: 07 Mar 2009, by  jjoferg

Surnames > Suhre

My fraternal grandfather was Herman Suhre, who came to Cincinnati, OH in the later 1800's at the age of 17. His brother, Rudolph or Rudy was already there. I had heard of my father mentioning a Minnie...

OBERHELMAN, James Posted on: 01 Feb 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Mystic, CT - A service celebrating the life of James "Jim" Oberhelman who passed away on Jan. 9, 2009, will be conducted at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 7, at the Mystic Congregational Church, 43 East Ma...

Cassius ( John) Kirby Posted on: 09 Mar 2010, by  schoenrock86

Surnames > Kirby

I am looking for info, About Cassius (John) Kirby Spt 17, 1876 Married to Wilhelmina Oberhelman 31, Dec 1899 Devoriced 1914 Fairbury, Ne.

Re: FAMILY TREE Posted on: 25 Apr 2010, by  schoenrock86

Surnames > Oberhelman

Sue, Yes i know a stanley Oberhelman. My Grandmother was Wilhelmina Oberhelman Kirby Hall. they lived here in Fairbury,Ne Wm Henry Oberhelman and Sophis Keiser Oberhelman Cutbirth would be my Great grand parents. I see y...

Oberhelman Posted on: 06 May 2010, by  schoenrock86

Surnames > Oberhelman

Wm. HENRY Oberhelman ( Germany) and Sophia Keiser ( Ind) Oberhelman came to Fairbury,Ne from Ft. Wayne Ind. Their children were Wilhelmina,(my Great grandmother) Wm. Henry, Henry, Fredrick, Frank, Catherine Swiha...

Re: Finding Family Posted on: 29 Nov 2010, by  dutchschultes...

Surnames > Oberhelman

I know this is a bit off subject but you wouldn't happen to know a Mcclain Oberhelman? She is an old friend of mine from St. Louis.

Re: OBERHELMAN FAMILY IN AMERICA Posted on: 01 May 2011, by  joberhellman

Surnames > Oberhelman

my name is john oberhellman. i know my family came to the st. louis area in the mid 1850's i think. my grandfather spelled the name with 2 l's and 2 n's. my father dropped one n.

Re: Suhre, Oberhelman from Germany then Ohio Posted on: 19 Apr 2011, by  rrgoebert

Surnames > Suhre

Would love to see the picture. And get more info from you.

Re: OBERHELMAN FAMILY IN AMERICA Posted on: 10 Apr 2011, by  dbell959

Surnames > Oberhelman

...- If you're still out there, Emma Bussa is my Great-Grandmother. My grandfather was her son August Oberhelman. I am having a heck of a time finding anything from her line. Can you or anyone help me out? Than...

Re: Suhre, Oberhelman from Germany then Ohio Posted on: 02 Apr 2011, by  slams417

Surnames > Suhre

My grandson saw the Oberhelman/Suhre post come up on his Facebook page and told me about it. My husband's grandfather was Henry Oberhelman and in the monument business with Herman Suhre on Colerain Ave. in Cincinnati, Oh...

Re: descendants of Egnatz Pelz Posted on: 05 Mar 2011, by  wife2ernest

Surnames > Pelz

...McLuckie and had 3 sons and 1 daughter: Donald, Roy, Harold, Peggy. 4. Albert Pelz married Marcella Oberhelman and had 2 sons: Larry and Leslie Dean. 5. Margaret Pelz married Geno Faine and had 2 daughter and 2...

oberhelman Posted on: 02 Aug 2011, by  reuber1955

Surnames > Oberhelman

I am looking for any information on Sophia Eliza Oberhelman who married Heinrich B.W. Reuber, Jr. They would have lived in Ohio or KY.

Re: family history Posted on: 14 Nov 2011, by  obie959

Surnames > Oberhelman

do you know anything about the oberhelmans that live in North Carolina?

Harold "Blair" Baughman 1936-2011 Posted on: 23 Sep 2011, by  VolunteerCont...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

Harold Blair Baughman, 74 of Denison, died Friday, September 16, 2011 at Crawford County Memorial Hospital in Denison. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, September 21, the First United...

Re: family history Posted on: 10 Oct 2012, by  mrscraig74

Surnames > Oberhelman

If you are a grandaughter to Rex Oberhelman from near Fairmont, MN., you might want to call him. There is a woman from Ceylon, MN that is taking his things and has convinced him he belongs in a nursing home. T...

FAMILY TREE Posted on: 20 Feb 2001, by Sue Oberhelman

Surnames > Oberhelman

hi My Dada is Stand Oberhelman.his Father was William from Gremany there famliy when move here lived in Fairberry Nebr.hope that helps

Jenkerson tree Posted on: 30 May 2001, by Carol (Jenkerson) Singmaster

Surnames > Jenkerson

My fathers name was Harry Lee Jenkerson, born in Missouri, his parents were Joseph and Mame (Oberhelman) Jenkerson. They may have spelled their last name Jinkinson. They are buried in Big Spring, Mo. Joseph's ...

My relationship to the Oberhelmans by Marriage Posted on: 22 Aug 2002, by  ElBelle

Surnames > Oberhelman

...Virginia by marriage to my Dad's brother is the daughter of the 4th Great Granddaughter to Johann Arend Oberhelman. Johann Arend Oberhelman was born after 1715 in Hohnen, Lengerich, Kreis Tecklenberg, Westphalia and die...

Re: family history Posted on: 24 Jun 2002, by robert

Surnames > Oberhelman

my dad was born in barnes kansas..otto f. oberhelman, jr. my grandad ,otto, senior and my grandmother , valecia, lived there for many years and then they moved to parkville missouri and then to gardner kansas....

Re: family history Posted on: 28 Jun 2002, by  sweetfire3

Surnames > Oberhelman

I live in MN. Robert Lee Oberhelman is my father. His family lives in Ark. I'm one of the last Oberhelman's in MN

Re: the Obies Posted on: 03 Apr 2002, by Lynn Oberhelman

Surnames > Oberhelman

I am the son of Willis John Oberhelman and Leota Beatrice (Brown) Oberhelman, both deceased. Your great grandfather August and your great grandmother Cora were my aunt and uncle. Your great grandfather "Gus" ...

Re: OBERHELMAN FAMILY IN AMERICA Posted on: 04 Dec 2002, by bob oberhelman

Surnames > Oberhelman

thanks cathy. you all must be the st. louis oberhelmans, or eastern missouri oberhelmans. my grandad was in kansas and k.c. area and his dad and grandad was in kansas around the manhatten area. i w...

Re: My relationship to the Oberhelmans by Marriage Posted on: 13 Oct 2002, by  MarilynVogler

Surnames > Oberhelman

Ellen, I find the following record in a church reords database on Rootsweb: Name: Bierbaum, Catharina Sophia Record Type: marriage Spouse: Oberhelmann, Henrich Wilhelm Date: 3 Jun 1852 Church: Immanu...

Re: OBERHELMAN FAMILY IN AMERICA Posted on: 04 Dec 2002, by Cathy Youngblood

Surnames > Oberhelman

You can e-mail Robin at robinlt@airmail.net She is my cousin and that is her most recent e-mail address that I know of. Our Oberhelman's settled in St. Charles & Warren Counties in MO. Let me know...

per page