Search the Boards

Search Results for "NOMMAY" - 7 Messages

per page

Thelma Virginia MILLS Nommay Posted on: 28 Oct 2009, by  Contribution

Surnames > Mills

CHAMPION – Private calling hours will be held Thursday for Thelma Virginia Nommay, 82, who passed away Sunday, Oct. 25, 2009, at Forum Health Northside Medical Center. Thelma was born Dec. 28, 1926, in Roa...

Looking for in info on the Nommay's that settled in Holmes county Posted on: 23 May 2010, by  varinia34

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Holmes

I have traced back to Marchal "Marshall" Nommay 1844-1923 and his wife Rosaline Drouhard 1846-1916. Marshall's Parents are John B. Nommay 1802-1874 and Maragret Nommay 1809-1904 Rosaline's parents are Pierre...

Re: John D Mattatall who married Zona M Jones Posted on: 03 Dec 2011, by  veralettalook

Surnames > Jollimore

I've never heard that but I know the Mattatall name was Mettetal they came from Montbeliard, France to Nova Scotia, Canada. The Creamer family came from Cooper, Maine. George Phillipe Mettetal Came ...

Blanchard/Blanchet/Blanchat families of Holmes County, Ohio Posted on: 15 Dec 2013, by  varinia34

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Holmes

...She was the sister to my 3x's great grandmother A. Rosalie Drouhard. Rosalie was married to Marshall Nommay. They had a daughter named Mary Frances Drouhard who married Frederick William Heagren. (they bein...

Beulah I. Nommay Posted on: 08 Jul 2014, by  Contribution

Surnames > Nommay

CHILLICOTHE -- Beulah I. Nommay, 84, of Chillicothe, Ohio, died Monday morning, June 30, 2014, at her home after an extended illness. Private family services will be held at a later date. Arrangements are...

per page