Search the Boards

Search Results for "MOODISPAUGH" - 145 Messages

per page

Shepherd, Webb, Ferguson, Moodispaugh; Ohio Posted on: 18 Mar 2000, by vicki

Surnames > Webb

If anyone has any info on the shepherd,webb,ferguson,moodispaugh family lines in ohio and sorrounding states please e-mail me t would be greatly appreciated and helpful. thank you lilangel032@webtv.net

Ours Posted on: 19 May 2000, by  AliceTower

Surnames > Ours

...Hunington, Cabell Co., WV he Married: 1st wife: Elizabeth Louise Johnson 2nd wife: Emma Elizabeth Moodispaugh...

Moodispaugh Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by Randy Moodispaugh

Surnames > Ours

My GGrandfather Winson Moodispaugh was born in Galia County Ohio 1855 and my Grandfather was born in Galia County Ohio 1883.

Abbeygail Moodispaugh Posted on: 22 Oct 2000, by Lisa Propst

Surnames > Moodispaugh

...children, Martha Elizabeth, Oliver B. and Lowell V. She died on July 5, 1944. Anyone with info on the Moodispaugh name?

John Moodispough Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by  RonGephart

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Could this be a child or grandchild of John Moodispough and Mary Siders who married in Gallia County, Ohio on 29 Mar. 1836? Ron Gephart, rgep@pacbell.net

moodispaugh genealogy Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by  carol_ivkovic...

Surnames > Moodispaugh

...this side of my family. I am beginning to wonder perhaps if the spelling of the name was originally moodispaugh or muterspaw. Do you have any info that might be of help? These are my mother's people-originally f...

moodispaugh Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by Edward T. Wells Jr

Surnames > Moodispaugh

my mother is a moodispaugh her mother was Cherokee Indian

Re: moodispaugh Posted on: 01 May 2002, by  william_wilke...

Surnames > Moodispaugh

...My g- grandmother, Jesse A. Modispaugh, was part Cherokee indian. Jesse was a daughter of David H. Moodispaugh. Looking forward to your response. William G. Wilkerson

Re: moodispaugh Posted on: 13 Jul 2002, by Suzanne Moodispaugh

Surnames > Moodispaugh

...family decends from Cherokee aswell. My father does not remember her name though. My father is Ronald Moodispaugh he has 2 other brother and a sister (Howard, Raymond, and Monica). If these names sound familire ...

Re: moodispaugh Posted on: 14 Jul 2002, by  carolivkovich

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Hi Suzanne, Yes, the names Howard and Raymond are very familiar. They are the names of my mother's father's brothers. However, according to my records they lived in Virginia. I would be interested in ...

Re: moodispaugh Posted on: 14 Jul 2002, by Suzanne Moodispaugh

Surnames > Moodispaugh

...children named Ronald, Wendy, and Misty. I am not sure the names of Raymonds children. Howard Eugene Moodispaugh (Moody), Raymond Oscar Moodispaugh are my uncles and I also have an aunt Monica last known to have lived in F...

Re: moodispaugh Posted on: 14 Jul 2002, by  carolivkovich

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Hi Suzanne, My mother's father's name was Emmet Eugene Moodispaugh. He went my Eugene. He died many years ago when my mother was only 15. My mother is insistent (altho I think being older is hindering her memory...

moodispaughs Posted on: 20 Apr 2006, by  colies18

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Hello I used to be a Moodispaugh My mom was a moodispaugh her dad was kenneth moodispaugh and he was brothers with eugene and ruth moodispaugh My mom was cousins with raymond and howard I think raymond stayed with them when they were younger pl...

Re: moodispaughs Posted on: 20 Apr 2006, by carol ivkovich

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Hi Nicole, This sounds like the same family. My grandmother was married to Eugene and had cousins named Raymond and Howard. Please email me so we can talk more- carol carol_ivkovich@yahoo.com

Re: moodispaugh Posted on: 23 Apr 2006, by  colies18

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Hi This is Nicole and I am trying to get as much info that my mom knows because she is more familiar with them I am excited though I think we are family But I have to get these one pics from my mom s...

Re: moodispaugh Posted on: 23 Apr 2006, by carol ivkovich

Surnames > Moodispaugh

HI Nicole, What is your mom's name? My mother's name is Elizabeth born to Estelle and Eugene. I am correct in thinking your grandfather's name was Kenneth, correct? Thanks- Carol

Re: moodispaugh Posted on: 24 Apr 2006, by  colies18

Surnames > Moodispaugh

...daughter and she has2brothers named robert and gary robert goes by bob though and they have like a bunch of moodispaugh kids that are my age and stuff I am twenty four but my mom remembers alot of these moodispa...

Re: moodispaugh Posted on: 20 Apr 2006, by  colies18

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Hey this is Nicole I used to be a moodispaugh until I got married my mom was a moodispaugh her name was debra kay moodispaugh and she has to brothers named robert and gary moodispaugh My grandfathers name was kenneth moodispaugh and I think he was eugen...

Re: moodispaugh Posted on: 20 Apr 2006, by  colies18

Surnames > Moodispaugh

This is Nicole Moyer I used to be a moodispaugh but I think we might be relatives because my grandfather Kenneth Moodispaugh was brothers with Ruth and eugene Moodispaugh Please contact me

Mary Ruth Currne Moodispaugh Posted on: 17 Jul 2004, by  nmmarmig

Surnames > Moodispaugh

...helps. This shows Mary Ruth's mother as bing a Worline in the Ohio death index. Name: MARY RUTH MOODISPAUGH Gender: Female Date of Death: February 27, 1999 Birth Date: August 25, 1909 Volume:...

Family Posted on: 21 Apr 2001, by E Wells

Surnames > Moodispaugh

I here there's Several spellings

Re: moodispaugh genealogy Posted on: 07 Feb 2002, by misty moodispaugh

Surnames > Moodispaugh

i have not been able to find any info either my family is all passed away with my last name except one uncle they were from ohio along with the rest of the moodispaughs thats were all the moodispaughs...

Re: moodispaugh genealogy Posted on: 08 Jul 2002, by  srmood201

Surnames > Moodispaugh

...with this last name here in Oklahoma. Howard, Raymond, Monica are my aunts and uncles. I am Suzanne Moodispaugh. I would love to get in touch with you my e-mail is Srmood20@yahoo.com

: moodispaugh genealogy Posted on: 15 Jul 2002, by  mistymoodispa...

Surnames > Moodispaugh

hi im misty ive been trying to get a hold of your dad ronald i havent seen him in 25 years.i just wanted to let your dad know that my dad passed away in 1999 of cancer he was 52 if you could plz emai...

Re: : moodispaugh genealogy Posted on: 15 Jul 2002, by Suzanne Moodispaugh

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Misty, It is so good to hear from you. I have been looking for your email addy and don't have it. Mine is Srmood20@yahoo.com. Our phone number is 918-955-3598. I would love to get in touch. Suzann

Re: : moodispaugh genealogy Posted on: 15 Jul 2002, by misty moodispaugh

Surnames > Moodispaugh

im sorry my phone will not allow me to call long distance,if you could please call me at 713-7813490 i would like that if you can plz email and let me know so i can get off the internet

There is a Book on the Moodispaugh's Posted on: 21 Apr 2001, by E Wells

Surnames > Moodispaugh

I'm trying to find out Author's Name she lives in Delaware OH she was a Moodispaugh before being Married My G-father was Moodispaugh from Point Plesant WV soon as I get name I will Post it

book Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by  jc52stat

Surnames > Moodispaugh

when you find out the author let me know i have a feeling that my grandmother family is connected because they also was from w.va.

TO E WELLS Posted on: 24 Apr 2001, by moodispaugh

Surnames > Moodispaugh

You called my wife on the phone today (4/24/01). I have researched the Moodispaugh's (also Moodispaw) to my GGrandfather who lived in Gallia Co. Ohio. If you have a Genealogy program tell me what form...

moodispaugh Posted on: 28 Apr 2001, by  jc52stat

Surnames > Moodispaugh

hi,my name is joan conklin iam researching the moodispaugh of gallia county my grandmother was emma elizabeth moodispaugh you didnt say who you were but do you have any info on joseph and ronda moodispaugh you can reach me at jc52sta...

Re: There is a Book on the Moodispaugh's Posted on: 27 Jul 2001, by  dwpllp

Surnames > Moodispaugh

I live about an hour from Delaware, OH. Do you have a name or anything? Here is my email addy: dwpllp@ctcn.net Thanks, Lisa

Re: Abbeygail Moodispaugh - UPDATE Posted on: 27 Jul 2001, by  dwpllp

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Well I have a copy of her headstone and it is ABIGAIL, not Abbeygail which is what the family bible says. Now I am going to try to find her death certificate b/c she died in a town close to here. An...

John Moodispaugh Marry Siders - Ohio Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by  RonGephart

Surnames > Moodispaugh

John Moodispaugh married Mary Siders on 29 Mar. 1836, Gallia County, Ohio. I'm looking for information on John's parents. Also, would like to add information on the children of John and Mary. Ron Gephart, rgep@p...

moodispaugh Posted on: 27 Nov 2000, by  jc52stat

Surnames > Moodispaugh

hi, my grandmother was emma e. moodispaugh born around 1858 d.1937 she married john g. ours in gallia county her parents are i believe is joseph and ronda roberts moodispaugh at which iam trying to confirm i noticed that j...

moodispaugh Posted on: 27 Nov 2000, by  jc52stat

Surnames > Moodispaugh

that previous message was meant for ron gebhart from joan conklin

Family History Posted on: 21 Apr 2001, by E Wells

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Anything new

moodispaugh Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by Edward T. Wells Jr

Surnames > Moodispaugh

There are a lot of moodispaugh's aound Fulton,Cardington,Mt Gilead, Ohio my mom is Saundra Jean Moodispaugh From Fulton 1 of 12 my grandfather was German died early 70's he has living children in there 60's&...

Moodispaw's Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by  RonGephart

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Thanks I'll send an email.

Moodispaugh Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by E Wells

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Sir I checked my g-fathers name was Melvin and his fathers name was Rufus and I'm told there from German decent and that they had family in the Virginia's Melvin married Mary Ruth Kern in OHIO There s...

Rufus Marrion Moodispaugh Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by  RonGephart

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Dear E.Wells I show a Rufus Marrion Moodispaugh, born 2/11/1876 West Virginia and married an Effie Elizabeth Plantz. Rufus was the son of George Moodispaugh and Elizabeth Siders. George was born 10/18/1839 in Gallia County...

Rufus Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by Edward T.Wells Jr

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Sir I'm sure there is a connection my mother's G-mother was Effie Plantz some of the Plantz still live outside of Ashley OH and mother knows the name Siders Sir is this part of your Family Sir where i...

moodispaugh Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by  jc52stat

Surnames > Moodispaugh

eddie,my grandmother was emma elizabeth moodispaugh born 1868 in gallia county her parents were joseph and rhoda chamberlain she had two brothers frank and robert moodispaugh if this is any connection to your family let me...

Re: moodispaugh Posted on: 01 Jul 2001, by  LindaBrowning...

Surnames > Moodispaugh

I would like to confirm that one John & Mary Siders Moodispaugh did indeed have a son named Joseph. This information was gathered from another son, George, application for military disability. While checki...

Re: moodispaugh Posted on: 01 Jul 2001, by  RonGephart

Surnames > Moodispaugh

...place of birth. I also received an email: RON HI MY NAME IS JOAN CONKLIN MY GRANDMOTHER WAS EMMA E. MOODISPAUGH HER FATHER WAS JOSEPH MOODISPAUGH WHO PERHAPS IS JOHN AND MARY SIDERS MOODISPAUGH. At the 1880 Census, John would have...

Re: moodispaugh Posted on: 28 Apr 2002, by joan conklin

Surnames > Moodispaugh

yes, it follows the family tree i recieved a file that goes all the way back to 1729 are familys link up, we have the same gr. gr.gr grandfather,george moodispaugh joan

Moodispaugh Posted on: 01 May 2002, by  william_wilke...

Surnames > Moodispaugh

I am looking for other descendants of my g-g-grandfather, David H. Moodispaugh. I would be interested in comparing notes.

Re: Moodispaugh Posted on: 25 Jun 2002, by  jc52stat

Surnames > Moodispaugh

i have david moodispaugh married to phoebe miller he was b.oct.1871 in ohio she was born july 1867 in ohio m.aug 20,1892 in gallia county.hope this helps

Need Moodispaugh help Posted on: 14 Oct 2002, by  stoebe1

Surnames > Moodispaugh

...researching my husbands' family and I came across an Edward Stoebe of Watertown Wisconsin who married a Laura Moodispaugh in 1908. Her parents were listed as George and Elizabeth Moodispaugh from Ohio. Laura was supposed...

Re: Need Moodispaugh help Posted on: 14 Oct 2002, by joan conklin

Surnames > Moodispaugh

yes stephaine,i have a laura moodispaugh born to george and elizbeth (siders)moodispaugh on december 1880 or1882 i have she married last name of wagner,if this is the laura your looking for i think i have more info let me ...

Re: Need Moodispaugh help Posted on: 14 Oct 2002, by Stephanie Stoebe

Surnames > Moodispaugh

...Watertown Wisconsin in 1908. She lists her parents on her marriage certificate as a Gerorge and Elizabeth Moodispaugh of Ohio. It looks like the mother's maiden name is Lidas, or Lidos. What do you think, wro...

per page