Search the Boards

Search Results for "MONGOLO" - 4 Messages

per page

Butcher Shop located between Baker's Market and Toggery on "B" Street in Sparks Posted on: 12 Jun 2009, by  LanetteClarke...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nevada > Counties > Washoe

My cousin owned this butcher shop and I need the name please.

Gardella sisters married Mongolo brothers Posted on: 07 Jan 2010, by  LanetteClarke...

Surnames > Gardella

I am looking for the family of Amelia and Mary Gardella. Amelia Gardella married Antonio Mongolo and Mary married Charles Mongolo. We are looking for photos of Charles and Mary to complete the Mongolo Family History. I...

Re: Butcher Shop located between Baker's Market and Toggery on "B" Street in Sparks Posted on: 24 Nov 2010, by  LanetteClarke...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nevada > Counties > Washoe

John Mongolo was my cousin and he actually ran for Mayor of Sparks. We found an old newspaper article that mentioned the name of the butcher shop - I think John owned it for 3 years then sold it. I think i...

Re: Butcher Shop located between Baker's Market and Toggery on "B" Street in Sparks Posted on: 24 Nov 2010, by  tombstoneseek...

I ran the name John Mongolo thru the newspaper section of Ancestry.com. Had lots of hits. The shop was called Palace Meat Market. 1935 newspaper ran a nice ad on May 31st with the address of 1018 B St. Spa...

per page