Search the Boards

Search Results for "MONGES" - 82 Messages

per page

the only Monge's i know... Posted on: 29 May 2000, by Brie Monge

Surnames > Monge

..are the one's here in Oklahoma. there's really not many that i'm familiar with excapt my dad, uncle's and aunts, and og course grandparents. i'd like you to mail and tell me more about you're family...

DAMICO Posted on: 04 Sep 1998, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

From Hazleton Standard-Sentinel of April 9, 1930 Michael Damico, aged 45 years, of 621 Monges street, died at 5 o'clock this morning after an illness of the past fourteen months. He lived in this city twen...

LANGONE Posted on: 26 Sep 1998, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

...resident of Hazleton the past 28 years died last night at 9:45 o'clock at the family residence, 592 Monges street, after a long illness. He is survived by his wife and the following children: Frank, Joseph,...

Monge from Trujillo Alto Gurabo Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by Eileen

Surnames > Monge

I am also descendent of the Monge's. Maria Monge y Colon [b.1885] married Luis Dones y Hernandez. My great-Uncle Damaso Hdz.-Monge owned the El Remanso restaurant in Trujillo.

SABATELLA-ATOR, marriage 1935 Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by  Dalice

...Standard-Sentinel, Sat. June 22, 1935 This morning at 10 o'clock, the wedding of Miss Dana Ator, of Monges street, in this city, and Joseph Sabatella, of Kelayres, will take place in the Church of the Most...

Monge Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  miriamstuckey

Surnames > Monge

...from her ancestors. I know was born in Mayaquez, Puerto Rico. Most members of my family worked at the Monge's circus. I believe they came from Spain thru canary island. What do you about your grandmother.

Monge Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by Luis Omar Monge

Surnames > Monge

...Federico, as far as I know my grandfather was originally from Trujilo Alto and was the cousin of Yolandita Monge's father. I'm looking for any other family members. Some names I've heard are Iris, Gloria and...

MONGE NAME Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by Y. MONGE OBESO

Surnames > Monge

HELLO MONGE'S OUT THERE! I ALSO LIVE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. MY GRANDPARENTS WERE ALSO FROM SONORA, MEXICO. THEY WERE FORM A SMALL TOWN IN THE MOUNTAINS CALLED MOCTEZUMA. WHAT I DO KNOW, THAT I HAVE BEEN TOL...

Monge or Monje Posted on: 07 Aug 2000, by Maria Monge de Marrero

Surnames > Monge

When it is spelled with the "J" is means to "eat a lot". Not bad if you enjoy eating and most of us Monge's love to eat!

Re: MONGE'S DE EL SALVADOR Posted on: 23 Nov 2006, by  qutaylah

Surnames > Monge

Quisiera saber de que parte de el salvador eres? Mi abuelo era del apellido "monge" su nombre fue francisco monge murio en los angeles, california en 1997 pero nacio en san julian, sonsonate...

DIANA, Michael, 1913-1938 Posted on: 24 Mar 2007, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Hazleton PA Plain Speaker, Mon. Feb. 14, 1938 Michael Diana, 25, of 643 Monges street, died yesterday morning at 5:30 o'clock, at the Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia. He was admitted to th...

OUTLEY, Joseph, 1878-1938 Posted on: 09 Mar 2007, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Plain Speaker, Fri. Jan. 28, 1938 Joseph Outley, aged 60, a colored man of 523 Monges street, died at 8:10 this morning at the State Hospital, where he was admitted at 4 o'clock yesterday ...

PRUSAK, Anna T., 1927-2007 Posted on: 15 Oct 2007, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Mon. Oct. 15, 2007 Oct. 12, 2007 Anna T. Prusak, 80, of 631 Monges St., Hazleton, passed away Friday at Wilkes-Barre General Hospital. Born in Hazleton, she was the ...

ZAMBOTTI-MONTONE, marriage 1938 Posted on: 07 Oct 2007, by  Dalice

...Mr. and Mrs. Louis Zambotti, of Oneida, and Philip Montone, son of Mr. and Mrs. James Montone, of 587 Monges street were married on Easter Day by Rev. Father Baran in St. Joseph's church at Sheppton. The b...

RUBERTON, Nellie Butchonis, d. 2007 Posted on: 16 Nov 2007, by  Dalice

...Nov. 14, 2007 Nellie (Butchonis) Ruber­ton, a guest at St. Luke Pavil­ion and formerly of Monges Street, Hazleton, died Wednes­day morning. She was born in Kingston and lived in the Hazl...

LAGANOSKY, Thomas, d. 2007 Posted on: 05 Jul 2007, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Wed. July 4, 2007 July 2, 2007 Thomas Laganosky, of Monges Street, Hazleton, died at his home Monday. Born in Freeland, he was the son of the late Frank and Stephania...

MENTO, Rosemarie, 1949-2008 Posted on: 15 Jun 2008, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Sat. June 14, 2008 June 12, 2008 Rosemarie Mento, 59, of Monges Street, Hazleton, died peacefully Thursday evening surrounded by her family and friends at Moun­ta...

DIPPEL, George F. Jr., 1936-2009 Posted on: 03 Mar 2009, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Mon. Mar. 2, 2009 Feb. 28, 2009 George F. Dippel Jr., 72, of Monges Street, Hazleton, died late Saturday at Hazle­ton General Hospital. Born in Junedale on June...

VITO, Anthony, d. 1971 Posted on: 10 Nov 2008, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Mon. Jan. 18, 1971 Anthony Vito, 523 Monges St., died yesterday morning at the St. Joseph Hospital shortly after being admitted. He was born in this city, son of Carmen ...

Re: my father a costa rican monge in ca Posted on: 25 Nov 2008, by  ticorico2000

Surnames > Monge

I'm also a costarican and a monge, apparently there is alot of monges in costarica, my dad knows alot because he did geonology for his ancesters, if interest conact me by email ticorico_2000@hotmail.com

PACELLI-LOMBARDO, marriage 1938 Posted on: 19 May 2009, by  Dalice

...daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Lombardo, of James street, Kelayres, became the bride of Rocco Pacelli, of Monges street, Hazleton. The couple were married by the pastor, Rev. Fther Joseph Berardi. Miss A...

Anthony Pacelli, Sr. Posted on: 25 May 2009, by  LouiseB74

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Hazleton Standard Speaker, Hazleton, PA Friday, November 30, 1990 Anthony Pacelli Sr., of 610 Monges St., Hazleton, died Thursday morning at the Hazleton General Hospital. Born in Hazleton, he was the son...

Re: MONGE'S DE EL SALVADOR Posted on: 05 May 2009, by  GeovaMonge89

Surnames > Monge

yo tambien quiero conocer mis antepasados, pero acabo de empezar.

ZULIAN-LONGONE, marriage 1938 Posted on: 01 Jun 2009, by  Dalice

...PA Plain Speaker, Thurs. Nov. 3, 1938 Miss Carmella Longone, daughter of Mrs. Angela Longone, of 592 Monges street, this city, and Albert Zulian, of Finderne, N.J., son of Mr. and Mrs. Primo Zulia, of Veni...

MONGE'S FROM EL SALVADOR Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by CARLOS MAURICIO MONGE

Surnames > Monge

HI I AM FROM EL SALVADOR BUT I LIVE IN WEST VIRGINIA, I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF I GOT EMMBERS OF MONGE FAMILIES HERE IN THE U.S.A

MONGE'S DE EL SALVADOR Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by CARLOS MAURICIO MONGE

Surnames > Monge

QUIERO CONOCER MIS ANTEPASADOS

Re: MONGE'S DE EL SALVADOR Posted on: 09 Jun 2009, by  lmrent42

Surnames > Monge

buena suerte, yo tenia anos investigando y mejor deje de buscar. lisa

GRUDUS, Michael, 1913-1938 Posted on: 12 May 2009, by  Dalice

...Church, Diamond avenue and Lincoln street. Surviving are his mother, Mrs. Verna Grudus Masluski, of 521 Monges street, from where the funeral will be held at a time to be announced. The following brothers...

SHEMA, Stella B., 1918-2009 Posted on: 04 Apr 2009, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Sat. April 4, 2009 April 3, 2009 Stella B. Shema, 91, of Monges Street, Hazleton, died Friday morning at St. Luke Pavilion, Hazleton, where she had been a guest for t...

Berkeley Camp YMCA Yosemite 1909 & 1912 Posted on: 14 Jan 2006, by Denise

Topics > Found Family Heirlooms

The following lists are handwritten on a page in the back of a small book of photographs, called Yosemite the Beautiful. I have no connection to any of the individuals listed. This appears to be a r...

Obit: Tolerico, Joseph ????-2002 Hazleton, PA Posted on: 17 Oct 2009, by  GordonGrening

Surnames > Tolerico

Joseph R. Tolerico Joseph R. Tolerico, who resided at 640 Monges St., Hazleton, died Saturday at the Greater Hazleton Health Alliance, Church Street Campus. Born in Hazleton, he was the son of the late A...

George Mraz Posted on: 10 Nov 2009, by  LouiseB74

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Hazleton, PA Standard Sentinel Mon., May 16, 1949 George Mraz, 545 Monges street, died yesterday morning at 11 o'clock at the Mercy Hospital in Wilkes-Barre, where he had been a surgical patient for two an...

Delpy Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by  JANICEKLAFEHN...

Surnames > Delpy

Hi, I am FL cousin our great grandfather Jules was born in Monges France. He was born to Bernard Delpy born in rouquefort (sic) France. You mentioned that you found numerous delpys in a certain county in Fr...

Re: Hi!! I'm Monge too!!! Posted on: 09 Jul 2011, by  rayllon

Surnames > Monge

Hola Gaby. ¿Tiene Ud. algún dato sobre los Monges que vivieron en el estado de Sonora durante el siglo 19? Sé que algunos vivieron y trabajaron en el Real Mineral de la Trinidad en la primera...

Re: the only Monge's i know... Posted on: 09 Jul 2011, by  rayllon

Surnames > Monge

Buenos días, algunos antepasados míos del apellido Monge vivieron en el Real Mineral de la Santísima Trinidad y otras zonas de Sonora. Me gustaría tener más información s...

Re: Monge surname—France Posted on: 03 Apr 2012, by  jwdavison

Surnames > Monge

Dr.Jean Armentaire Monges is my thrice great grandfather. He was a parishioner of Christ Church Philadelphia and is buried in their burial ground a few graves over from Benjamin Franklin. His son Aristides ...

CARSIA, Pauline, 1919-2012 Posted on: 29 Sep 2012, by  Dalice

...Standard-Speaker, Sat. Sept. 29, 2012 Pauline Carsia, 93, formerly of Oakmont Acres, Hazle Township, and Monges Street, Hazleton, passed away Friday at Heritage Hill, Weatherly. Born in Hazleton, she was t...

Re: Edward Grant 1632-1682 Family Posted on: 19 Feb 2013, by  Henry Davison

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Bristol

...b. 1842 d. 1922, m. Nancy Arda Rorison .....5. Sarah Mabel Grant, b. 1875 d. 1919, m. Richard Fenner Monges ......6. Adele Grant Monges, b. 1909 d. 1973, m. John Walter Davison (my parents) My documentation past...

Rotzo, Italy Posted on: 25 Apr 2002, by  lkhadlock

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > United States > Italian Immigrants

...death, etc. records? I'm looking for the Spagnolo/Spagnola's, the Dal Pozzo's (from Piatzo), and the Monge's and Nasi's (from Rosanna). Any guidance would be great! Linda Monge

Re: Rotzo, Italy Posted on: 21 Aug 2013, by  Marytaggart35

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > United States > Italian Immigrants

Hello: Are you the Monge family from 10 mile road in Michigan ? Daughter of Josephine Monges' daughter Mary Taggart 425 820 5830

Re: the only Monge's i know... Posted on: 26 Dec 2014, by  JES CAST

Surnames > Monge

Hola, Investigo este apellido desde hace muchos años ya que yo lo llevo. Y mis ancestros son de Sonora incluyendo el mineral de la trinidad, valle de Tacupeto, Bamori, Guisamopa, etc. Saludos!

HEISER, Mrs. Leon E. Posted on: 13 Jan 1999, by  Dalice

Hazleton Standard-Speaker, Dec. 23, 1968 Mrs. Amanda (Gottshall) Heiser, 644 Monges St., widow of Leon Edgar Heiser, died Saturday at the Hazleton State General Hospital after being ill one week. Before re...

IACURCI, John Posted on: 06 Jan 1999, by  Dalice

Hazleton Standard-Speaker, Sat., Nov. 23, 1968 John Iacurci, 564 Monges St., superintendent of the Columbia Slipper Co., this city, died at 11:15 pm yesterday in his home. He was born in the Province of Ca...

Hola from México City!!! Posted on: 12 May 2001, by Gaby Monge Arreola

Surnames > Monge

...LIVE IN MEXICO CITY WITH MY PARENTS AND MY SISTER. I'M 22 YEARS OLD. I LOVE TO KNOW ABOUT THE SURNAME MONGE'S HISTORY. MY GRANDFATHER (JOSE CARMEN MONGE) WAS BORN IN MICHOACAN, MEXICO, BUT HIS GRANDPARENTS W...

Monge Clan Posted on: 10 Apr 2001, by Santiago Monge, Jr.

Surnames > Monge

...clans living in New York City where two of my brothers and I were born. There's also several non-related Monges living in this town. Saw them in the phone book. Smile. God Bless, Santiago Monge

Re: Hi Posted on: 28 Nov 2001, by lisa monge renteria

Surnames > Monge

...they are from around that area. I can't remember the names of the small towns but he stated that all monge's are related in some way or another. I stem from Monge ,Teran ,Valencia. those are the surnames o...

Re: the only Monge's i know... Posted on: 24 Apr 2002, by Horacio monge

Surnames > Monge

I desire to know about Monge´s history.My grand father was of Cuneo Italia.He was Santiago Monge.My father too.I will send it all you need in spanish.I don´t speak english. ...

Kollar and Bugel Posted on: 18 Jul 2002, by Val

...Elizabeth (Deshesky), Andrew, George, Joseph, Stephen and Edward. They lived most of their Hazleton lives on Monges Street. They attended St John's GC Church and are buried in the Church cemetery. Andrew ...

Re: Seeking Info On "Hell's Bottom" - District of Columbia Posted on: 16 May 2003, by  calli

Topics > Military > Civil War > General

Hi Audrey: Apparently, it's the Pentagon! See below, from www.dcmilitary.com. Do a search on Google.com for "hell's bottom" and you'll get lots of info. "The Pentagon groundbreaking to...

Pensioners Posted on: 16 May 2003, by  calli

Topics > Military > Civil War > General

Does anyone know why an ancestor born in 1870 would be a Civil War pensioner? He's listed everywhere as born in 1870, dying in 1917, yet serving in the Georgia infantry in the Civil War. This info is ...

per page