Search the Boards

Search Results for "MONCRIEFFE" - 67 Messages

per page

Moncrieffe Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  redcece

Surnames > Moncrief

...g-grandparents. I don't have a whole lot of information on them, but what I have is as follows: Arthur E. Moncrieffe married to Jane E Wilson Daughters: Agnes (born ?) and Elva May (born 1903) My grandmother, E...

Moncrief Web site Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by  dcmonty1

Surnames > Moncrief

www.moncrieffe.org

Re: Hope Margaret MONCRIEFF, Scotland Posted on: 23 Nov 2002, by Duncan

Surnames > Moncrieff

...to the Thomson name in that part of the family. Janet, (b 1811) the first daighter of Robert-Hope Moncrieffe (b1786) married the Rev John W Thomson of Moneydie on 20th June 1831. No info on children

Re: Hope Margaret MONCRIEFF, Scotland Posted on: 23 Nov 2002, by Duncan

Surnames > Moncrieff

...Moncrieff family - both were only published in lots of 150 and are very rare. The first is "House of Moncrieffe" by George Seton published in 1890 and the second is Moncrieffe and the Moncreiffes by Moncrif p...

looking for info on Arthur E. Moncrieffe Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  redcece

Surnames > Moncrieff

...g-grandparents. I don't have a whole lot of information on them, but what I have is as follows: Arthur E. Moncrieffe married to Jane E Wilson Daughters: Agnes (born ?) and Elva May (born 1903) My grandmother, E...

Re: John Moncrief 1615-1712 Son of Thomas Moncrief Posted on: 15 Jul 2003, by Linda Harris

Surnames > Moncrief

...it. My gr.grandmother from whom I am a Moncrief, spelled as I have. However, I have seen it spelled: Moncrieffe mostly in the "old country", Moncreife, Moncreef or just Creef, Muncreph, You get the ...

Jane E. Wilson Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  redcece

Surnames > Wilson

Re: McLauchlan / Cassidy link Posted on: 07 Sep 2005, by Dianne

Surnames > McLauchlan

...at Hillyland on the north-eastern outskirts of Perth in 1831 & in 1836 they were on Friarton or Moncrieffe Island in the River Tay at the south end of the Burgh. Later in 1851 in Evelick in parish of Kilspe...

Re: Samuel Revis Moss Jr. Posted on: 21 Jan 2007, by  mwellwood

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Robertson

...Quinn, Rose, Derrickson, Ballard, Rittenhouse, Jeter, HACKER, BAILER, BARKER, KEISER, WELLWOOD, MONCRIEF(Moncrieffe), Mc Ginnis, McCubbin, Monroe, Edwards, Johnson, Hubell, Wilson, Huntley. Places: Dumphries...

STOURTON, Charles Edward Stourton [Lord Mowbray] 12/12/2006 Posted on: 18 Dec 2006, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries

Lord Mowbray and Stourton Last Updated: 2:56am GMT 15/12/2006 The Telegraph.co.uk Lord Mowbray, Segrave and Stourton, who died on Tuesday aged 83, was the premier baron of England and the head of...

James Lovett [Lovat] B c.1817 Kenmare, Co. Kerry, Ireland Posted on: 22 Mar 2007, by  Blopeman64

Surnames > Lovett

James was my Gt Gt Grandfather. He came to London before 1838 because he married Lucy Moncrieffe [b.c. 1814 Co. Cork, Ireland] in St Marylebone, London in that year. James was a tailor and his father was called...

Re: Francis Carrington TURNER Posted on: 04 Mar 2007, by  julieyelland1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Bedfordshire > General

...was where she lived. I have got her line back to 1795. His residence at the time of marriage was 19 Moncrieffe Road, Sheffield - these were lodgings however. His rank and profession were "traveller"...

Re: John Thomas Lovett - Possibly from the Dingle area? Posted on: 30 May 2007, by  Blopeman64

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Kerry > General

...LOVETT born c. 1817 in Killarney/Kenmare Kerry and immigrated to London UK in 1830s where he married Lucy Moncrieffe from Cork. Have not yet been able to trace James' family - not even sure if he was RC as he m...

Re: Thos. Lovett b. Dec. 1871 NJ, m. Cath. Wigmore, NYC, par. b. Ireland Posted on: 30 May 2007, by  Blopeman64

Surnames > Lovett

...LOVETT, a tailor born in Kenmare/Killarney in 1817 who came to London in the 1830s and married Lucy Moncrieffe from Cork in London in 1838. I have found it very difficult to research Irish family from that peri...

Wellwood - Scotland and Kentucky Posted on: 26 Feb 2007, by  mwellwood

Surnames > Wellwood

...Quinn, Rose, Derrickson, Ballard, Rittenhouse, Jeter, HACKER, BAILER, BARKER, KEISER, WELLWOOD, MONCRIEF(Moncrieffe), Mc Ginnis, McCubbin, Monroe, Edwards, Johnson, Hubell, Wilson, Huntley. Places: Dumphries...

Re: Carrington Ancestry Posted on: 21 Feb 2007, by  sheiladeking

Surnames > Carrington

...with the clan names of Stewart, Stuart, McGregor, McDonald, Campbell, McNab, McLaren, Grahm, Rollo, Moncrieffe, Hay, Ruthven, Robertson, Rattray, Menzies, McNeisch, Murray, and Drummond. There is no mention of ...

JAUNCEY: Charles Elliot Jauney Posted on: 23 Jul 2007, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries

Lord Jauncey of Tullichettle Last Updated: 12:01am BST 21/07/2007 The Telegraph.co.uk The Lord Jauncey of Tullichettle, who died on Wednesday aged 82, was a highly regarded Lord of Appeal in Ordin...

Re: St. Monance Cruvie, Fife, Scotland - Kinloch family Posted on: 01 Nov 2007, by  StMStMStM

Surnames > Kinloch

...area, he did not own the castle and the property descended to the Sandilands through the Sandilands/Moncrieffe/Scott connections. What does your research show? Nola

Re: Mary Moncrieffe Livingston [1869-1956] Ulster Co., NY, and Baltimore, MD Posted on: 03 Mar 2008, by  GLMARESCO

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Ulster

Her passport application is now available in one of Ancestry.com's recently added databases. She states that she was born in Crestline, Ohio. The application is dated June 10, 1922. If you cannot acc...

Re: Mary Moncrieffe Livingston [1869-1956] Ulster Co., NY, and Baltimore, MD Posted on: 03 Mar 2008, by  Rod Davis

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Ulster

Yes, please email her application. My Ancestry subscription is very basic -- and still not cheap! -- and does not include the passport applications. send to dav4is at yahoo.com Thanks, -R.

Re: Mary Moncrieffe Livingston [1869-1956] Ulster Co., NY, and Baltimore, MD Posted on: 03 Mar 2008, by  Rod Davis

...don't think so. As I said, my Mary was born 1869 and seems to have never married. There was another Mary Moncrieffe Livingston, born 1914 in NYC and died 1996 in Litchfield, CT. -R.

Re: Mary Moncrieffe Livingston [1869-1956] Ulster Co., NY, and Baltimore, MD Posted on: 03 Mar 2008, by  ChipandLea

1920 United States Federal Census about Mary M Livingston Name: Mary M Livingston Home in 1920: Watson, Effingham, Illinois Age: 20 years Estimated Birth Year: abt 1900 Birthplace: Iowa Relati...

Mary Moncrieffe Livingston [1869-1956] Ulster Co., NY, and Baltimore, MD Posted on: 02 Mar 2008, by  Rod Davis

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Dutchess

...compile a history of the Garrison Forest School (MD) which was founded in 1910 or 1914 by a Miss Mary Moncrieffe Livingston. You can find details of her life -- such as we have -- on my website, here http://fr...

Mary Moncrieffe Livingston [1869-1956] Ulster Co., NY, and Baltimore, MD Posted on: 02 Mar 2008, by  Rod Davis

...compile a history of the Garrison Forest School (MD) which was founded in 1910 or 1914 by a Miss Mary Moncrieffe Livingston. You can find details of her life -- such as we have -- on my website, here http://fr...

Surnames > Livingston

Re: Mary Moncrieffe Livingston [1869-1956] Ulster Co., NY, and Baltimore, MD Posted on: 03 Mar 2008, by  GLMARESCO

One more thing-- I am a member of the DAR and have limited access to their online database. Mary Moncrieffe Livingston was a member of the DAR and her application, which shows her lineage, can be viewed at th...

Re: Nembhards of Jamaica Posted on: 31 Mar 2008, by  BernadetteNem...

Surnames > Moncrief

...went to school with some Moncrieffes in Brown's Town, St. Ann, Jamaica. Note, they spelt their name MONCRIEFFE. Would they also be related to the folks inquiring about Mancrief or Moncrief? I am just wonderi...

Re: LOVETT family of London Posted on: 06 May 2008, by  Blopeman64

Surnames > Lovett

...in Drummond Crescent, St pancras [Somers Town] to James LOVETT atailor from Kerry and his wife Lucy MONCRIEFFE from Cork? If so we have a connection. Do get in touch if you see this Carole

Re: st pancras lovetts Posted on: 16 Sep 2009, by  davidlovett92

Surnames > Lovett

...but i can find no mention of them here..... my gt gt. grandfather was james lovett married to lucy moncrieffe of cork.....their children were mary, john, james, thomas, lucy, francis and william....james juni...

Re: LOVETT family of London Posted on: 17 Aug 2009, by  Blopeman64

Surnames > Lovett

Hi David, I've replied to your other thread on LOVETT/MONCRIEFFE as well. Your Great Grandfather is James b 1847 and my Graet Grandmother is Lucy b 1851 and James' sister. Lucy didn't marry but had two childre...

Re: JAMAICA - PORT MARIA-PRESTON HILL Posted on: 27 Aug 2009, by  audreyrwatson...

Localities > Caribbean > Jamaica > General

I was born in Inslington St. Mary and grew up in Port Maria, St. Mary. My father was Alfred Moncrieffe and his wife who recently died was Rosa. I do not know much about the family, however, I do keep in touch w...

Re: James Lovett [Lovat] B c.1817 Kenmare, Co. Kerry, Ireland Posted on: 17 Aug 2009, by  Blopeman64

Surnames > Lovett

...but Killarney that james originated from - so he says on one of his census returns. He married Lucy Moncrieffe from Cork in London at St Marylebone Church in 1838 and his father is given as John Lovat [sic] - J...

Re: James Lovett [Lovat] B c.1817 Kenmare, Co. Kerry, Ireland Posted on: 17 Aug 2009, by  davidlovett92

Surnames > Lovett

I too am a Great great grandchild of James Lovett of Kerry in Ireland. I would be so grateful of any information you have discovered about his and his wife's families in Ireland. I have just started ...

ANDERSON, Sarah J (Moncrieffe) Posted on: 01 Sep 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Waterford. She was born on July 4, 1911, in St. Mary, Jamaica, West Indies, to parents Emily and Augustus Moncrieffe. In addition to her husband, Samuel A. "Jack" Anderson, who currently resides at G...

Re: My Moncrieff data is online Posted on: 31 Dec 2009, by  CUTETINA25

Surnames > Moncrieff

Hello. I was informed of the Moncrieffe Family Renuenion to be held here in Jamaica (summer 2010). Everything is well accepted and we are looking forward to a grand time but just to make one suggestion in regar...

Re: LOVETT family of London Posted on: 17 Aug 2009, by  davidlovett92

Surnames > Lovett

Hi...I have just come across your message...just started this week researching my Great Grandfather James, born in Drummond Crescent in 1847. He was the brother of Thomas and the son of James the Iris...

conrad yeates and joseph yeates on 1800 tax list Posted on: 07 Nov 2010, by  mwellwood

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bourbon

conrad yeates and joseph yeates on 1800 tax list Posted on: 07 Nov 2010, by  mwellwood

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bourbon

Re: JACKSON family Chorley Posted on: 07 Jul 2010, by  ocean9fh

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

...Lancashire, England Emma Heley Jackson - Daughter of James Jackson & Ellen Sophia Abode: 74 Moncrieffe St. Occupation: Iron Turner Baptised by: J. Henry May Register: Baptisms 1862 - 1866, P...

Re: David Holt born 1811 in Lancashire Posted on: 13 Mar 2011, by  CaroleParkes5...

Surnames > Holt

There is a David Holt (b 1811) in the 1851 census of Bolton. The family were living at 6b School Street, Great Bolton, Bolton and David was a Greengrocer born Bury. With him was wife Martha (Greengroc...

Re: Silgueros from South Texas Posted on: 08 Mar 2011, by  pmoncrieffe

Surnames > Silguero

My name is Patrick Moncrieffe, my wife is the niece of Genaro Silguero's wife, San Juana Anzualda. Genaro is your father's (Florentino Jr.'s) nephew. They have asked me to help them map out their family, and ...

Re: Gilb, Keller, Dale, Limerick & Wm. Johnson Families of Mason Posted on: 15 Nov 2011, by  MARGIEWELLWOO...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Mason

Re: JOHNSTONE Posted on: 01 Jan 2012, by  MARGIEWELLWOO...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Dumfriesshire > General

Re: BUCHANAN in JAMAICA, WEST INDIES Posted on: 01 Jun 2012, by  Abuchanan0726

Surnames > Buchanan

...new York in the early 1920s. His brother, Uriel, remained in Jamaica his whole life. His wife was a Moncrieffe from Lucea.

Re: Moncrieff family Dublin Posted on: 06 Feb 2012, by  walk113d12

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Dublin > General

...& Kathleen M. Moncrieff - perhaps Charles remarried? Also on these Rolls, there is a Mary Violet Moncrieffe living at Fairview Strand, Clontarf West. Good luck!

Re: question for you... Posted on: 05 Jun 2012, by  Abuchanan0726

Don't know if you're still out there, but my grandmother came to new York with an Elva Mary moncrieffe in 1920. My grandmother was Hilda moncrieffe. My grandmother was 21. She was pregnant with my dad. I'd love to fi...

Re: BUCHANAN in JAMAICA, WEST INDIES Posted on: 31 May 2012, by  Abuchanan0726

Surnames > Buchanan

...of the century. I've got grandfathers, uncles , aunts an a few mystery children Hubert married Hilda moncrieffe. She became Hilda buchanan

Re: BUCHANAN in JAMAICA, WEST INDIES Posted on: 04 Jun 2012, by  Abuchanan0726

Surnames > Buchanan

...migrated to new York. My father is Lloyd. My uncle was newton. Grandparents mhubert and Hilda, who was a moncrieffe. Grandfather's name was Uriel. He married but I don't know if he had any children.

Re: BUCHANAN in JAMAICA, WEST INDIES Posted on: 12 Jun 2012, by  Abuchanan0726

Surnames > Buchanan

My family is from Hanover. The moncrieffes and the buchanans were living in Lucea. Nana was Hilda moncrieffe. Grandfather was Hubert Buchanan. He had a brother named uriel

Re: question for you... Posted on: 09 Jan 2013, by  pmoncrieffe

...to see if we have any common ancestors. My email is pmoncrieffe@hotmail.com. My grandfather is Roy Moncrieffe, son of Richard Moncrieffe and Georgiana Buchanan.

per page