Search the Boards

Search Results for "MOLLETT" - 903 Messages

per page

Dennie Pigg's grave Posted on: 05 Dec 2000, by  joeplegge

Surnames > Pigg

...Uncle Ray Don Lewis's farm in Boons Camp, KY. The cemetery is known as the James "Cutfly" Mollett Cemetery, but one of the funeral homes in Paintsville calls it the Dennie Pigg Cemetery (Denni...

Sarah Gibson m. Elias Mollett, TN, VA Posted on: 07 Nov 2002, by  BonnieCarroll...

Surnames > Gibson

...4th g-grandmother, Sarah Gibson, born ca. 1795 in Ash Co.,Tenn. d. sometime after 1870, married Elias Mollett, b. 1783 Scott Co.,Va.,d. 1860's in Johnson Co.,Ky. as I believe she must have as that is where t...

Mollett/Mullett Posted on: 02 Aug 2006, by Marie Mullett/Newkirk

Surnames > Pigg

This is my family.John Cutfly Mollett. Would you please send me the names,etc. in the cemetery? My ggrandfather was Silas Mollett married to Lydia Mollett. Silas died young and Lydia remarried to John Music.Thank You,Mari

Re: Oscar John Ferguson Posted on: 30 Jan 2006, by  shannakurth

Surnames > Ferguson

...oldest child from the first wife (Raymond Orville Ferguson, born 11 Sep 1890). The Abigail Blevins/Mollett connection is still a mystery to me. I'd love to share what I have and find out what you know abou...

Re: Oscar John Ferguson Posted on: 02 Jan 2004, by  maurenelegg_1

Surnames > Ferguson

...desereted her in 1870. In 1880 Abigail was married to Aaron Cooper. I have a copy of the 1880 census. Mollett/Aaron Cooper children:Wesley Hyrum Cooper, Moses David Vanhoose, Ulysus Grant Vanhoose, Maggie ...

Sturgill family of Johnson County Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by  Karen_Sturgil...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Johnson

...STURGILL is suppose to be buried. Cemetery at Boons Camp where Nimrod STURGILL and his wife Elizabeth MOLLETT STURGILL are buried. His obituary states that it is a family cemetery and my Mother-in-Law seems...

Re: Daniels from ky. Posted on: 09 Jun 2004, by Ruth Fairchild-Bailes

Surnames > Daniel

Which Daniel family from Ky are you searching? I have Daniel from Johnson Co. KY.

Re: "Daniel" Family History of Virginia Posted on: 10 Jun 2003, by Ruth Fairchild Bailes

Surnames > Daniel

Hi, I`m wondering if some of the Daniel family in question might tie in with my Daniel family. I have members who came from Tazewell county Va. You can contact me for names if you wish. Ruth Fairchi...

Nickell Posted on: 05 May 2000, by  grammyva

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Johnson

According to "The Complete Tombstone Census of Douglas County, Kansas" Alexander Washington Nickell is buried in the Maple Grove Cemetery, Lecompton Township, Douglas County, Kansas. (It's N...

Blevins,Porter Posted on: 11 May 2000, by Carolyn Wilson Dyer

...Blevins children married the following: Nathaniel-Rebecca Wooten, Margarett "Peggy"-James Mollett/Mullett, James Blevins-Elizabeth Mollett/Mullett, Zelphenie-John B. Mollett/Mullett, Emareta "Emily"-Ja...

Samuel Spence m Mariah Mollett Posted on: 22 Jan 2001, by Loyce Sites

Surnames > Spence

I'm trying to find information on Samuel Spence's parents. He was from Martin County Kentucky. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Louise Booth Marries James F. Mollet (Mollett) Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by Angela

Surnames > Booth

I hve no info on her except that she married James F Mollett or mollet and was the mother of Mary Mollet or Mollett and the mother of Thelma Stepp who married Benjamin Moore or Ben Moore who are both my grandparent...

Nickell Posted on: 11 May 2000, by  grammyva

All the information I have indicates Katherine and A.W. had sons, John L., Daniel, William W, and A.W. plus four daughters. A.W. and his second wife, Lydia, had one son, James Stewart, and six daughte...

Kansas VanHoose/Van Hoose Posted on: 03 Jul 2003, by  maurenelegg_1

Surnames > Vanhoose

I have some blanks I have found.... hoping you can help me.... LDS 1880 census has Abigail and Aaron Cooper with Wesly Hyrum Cooper and Moses David Van Hoose, Ulysus Grant Van Hoose, Maggie Van Hoose ...

samuel van hoose Posted on: 12 Mar 2003, by  maurenelegg_1

Surnames > Vanhoose

am looking for Moses David Van Hoose KY, Ulysus Grant Van Hoose Ky, Joseph Van Hoose Ks and Maggie Van Hoose Ky, that were in the Kansas 1880 LDS census Living with Aaron and Abigail Cooper and son We...

Old Old Classmates Posted on: 14 Jul 2001, by  KermitCollins...

Surnames > Collins

...Hammond,Clay,Durham,Everly, Deboard,Ratliff,Kerr, Clark Saunders, Shepards,Howard, Stambaugh,Tussy,Wallen,Hamilton,Mollett,Childers, Wise,&etc,etc. Kermit Collins ...

Re: Samuel Van Hoose Posted on: 01 Mar 2003, by Maurene Leggett

Surnames > Vanhoose

I also am the GGGrandaughter of Abigail (Mollett) VanHoose Cooper. I have found Abigail and Aaron Cooper in the 1880 census with children: Hyrum Cooper David Moses Van Hoose Ulysus Grant Van Hoose Maggie Va...

Samuel Van Hoose Posted on: 23 Jun 2002, by  FUQUA

Surnames > Vanhoose

...January 1842 in Lawrence County, KY Died after 1900 in Patrick, Lawrence County, KY. Married (1) Abigail MOLLETT by 1867, place unknown Children: Moses David VAN HOOSE, born 14 Dec 1867, Lawrence Co. ...

JAMES MOLLETT--my Grandfather Posted on: 17 May 2000, by SCARLETT

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

...Melanie Scarlett Barnett, I live in Ironton, Ohio. I am 38 yrs, born in Cabell co. West Virginia. James Mollett was my mother's father. Her name Rosalee Mollett Davis. James first wife was my grandmother,Elsie Myrt...

JAMES MOLLETT--my Grandfather Posted on: 17 May 2000, by SCARLETT

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

...Melanie Scarlett Barnett, I live in Ironton, Ohio. I am 38 yrs, born in Cabell co. West Virginia. James Mollett was my mother's father. Her name Rosalee Mollett Davis. James first wife was my grandmother,Elsie Myrt...

Re: grandfather Posted on: 04 Aug 2004, by Mitsy Boll Rahaman

Surnames > Carlis

...was born Nov 30,1933 in Marysville Ohio. Josephine Boll went on to marry a man with the last name of Mollett and they had 2 boys.

Mollett,Mullett, Mollette family Posted on: 25 May 2000, by  T_McCormick

My grandfather was John Mollett b 1880 son of Elias B m to Sarah Crum and I have lots of info to share and hopefully you can fill one gap I have too. Thanks, Tom

Trying to help my cousin look for her father.... Posted on: 08 Feb 2004, by  VanessaIW

Surnames > Stanback

My cousin Jeanette Mollett, needs help in finding her father, to put a closure to her life and needs to have a relatioship with him and get to know him as a father and grand father, her kids wants the help a...

Amanda Wells Posted on: 24 May 2000, by  billybob139

My Great Great Grandfather and Great Great Grandmother were John Mollett (born 1822 in Scott Co. VA.) and Amanda Wells born 1843 in Johnson County KY. I have John's parents names but not Amanda's or any of t...

Mollette family Posted on: 24 May 2000, by  billybob139

I have a John Mollett in my family tree but he was born in 1822 in Scott Co. VA and married Amanda Wells born 1843. I also have an Elias and Noah Mollett. I am just wondering if there is any connection or a seperat...

miller Posted on: 18 May 2000, by heidi

Surnames > Miller

...Mary Ellen McGrail in 1910 in O'Buxton, (sp) Iowa. His parents were William N. Miller and Elizabeth Mollett. Hers were William Miller and Elizabeth Lewis.

Mollette family Posted on: 26 May 2000, by  billybob139

It sounds as if we have the same people but the wrong dates. The John B. Mollett I have was born 1822 in Scott County Virginia. I have his mother as a Sarah Gibson, which could just be a mistake on my part, ...

Mollet/Mollett/Mollette in S.C. ?? Posted on: 17 Mar 2000, by  debland

Surnames > Mollet

Does anyone know if there was any Mollet/Mollett/Mollette families in Beaufort District, S.C. area in the late l700's early l800's? My wife's GGGM born Beaufort Dist. l815 was named Elizabeth Molette Chishol...

PHILLIPS FAMILY Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by kathy phillips mollett

Surnames > Phillips

LOOKING FOR ANY INFO ON ALONZO PHILLIPS SONS NAME HARRY PHILLIPS, MARRIED TO A CHEROKEEE INDIAN JUST STARTED SEACHING SO NOT MUCH INFO

Mollett Posted on: 16 Jun 2000, by Bonnie Carroll

...from in and around the Johnson Co.,area,I am looking for Nim Rod Sturgill Married to Jalina Elizabeth Mollett& any related info, For Orza Vernon Necessary and information about his family, Jane Holbrook ...

FAMILY TREE Posted on: 28 Jun 2000, by  music298

George W. was the son of the late William & Mary Mollett Perry George W. Perry B-Sep 8 1874 D-Dec.10 1945 married first on Nov 1 1900 in Magoffin Co Ky to Lydia Ann DeLong, daughter of Milton & Mary ...

Shadrack WARD Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by  PhyllisBurton...

...page 258, by Billie E. WARD shows a Shadrack "Shade Rickey" WARD married 1st Mary Margaret MOLLETT and 2nd Augusta MUSIC.

mollett Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by  snorer995

Yes! Shadrack married Augusta Music about 1903

Mollett and/or Molet Family Tree Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by Doretha E. Mollett

Topics > Ethnic / Race > African American > General

...trace our roots. We're African Americans from Logan County West Virginia. Our information is that Felix Mollett/Molet was originally from Alabama; perhaps Perry County. Felix left after the birth of his fift...

Edward Joseph Frenette (Family Tree) Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by  cbsnshn19

Surnames > Frenette

...either December 4, 1904. His parents were John Frenette and Mary Felix. Edward was married to Gladys May (Mollett) Frenette. Edward had five children Peggy, Edward Jr., Robert Dean, Beverly Jane, Gerald Ray....

Lucas family member Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by SCARLETT

Surnames > Lucas

...Washington Lucas m Alberta Mae Stewart Vinie Lee Lucas m. Earsel Maxwell Davis Clarence Davis m. Rosalee Mollett ----------Scarlett Barnett (Me)-------------- I was born in Huntington West Virginia in 1961. ...

Lucas family member Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by SCARLETT

Surnames > Lucas

...Washington Lucas m Alberta Mae Stewart Vinie Lee Lucas m. Earsel Maxwell Davis Clarence Davis m. Rosalee Mollett ----------Scarlett Barnett (Me)-------------- I was born in Huntington West Virginia in 1961. ...

Wells Co. 10th Ky. Cav./Smiths Bttn. Va. Cav. CSA Posted on: 08 Jun 1998, by Jerry E. Brown

Topics > Military > Civil War > Kentucky > General

...Isaac HONEYCUTT, Valentine JAYNE, Daniel J.V. JOHNSON, William H. JUSTICE, James MEEK, Davis MEEK, Isaac MOLLETT, Levi MOORE, Calvin PRESTON, Samuel SPARKS, Henry SPARKS, William SPEARS, George W. SPEARS, Mo...

45TH KY MOUNTED INFANTRY Posted on: 17 Jul 1998, by  grammyva

Topics > Military > Civil War > Kentucky > General

I am also searching for information regarding this unit as I think my ggrandfather, Benjamin Mollett, was a member. Does anyone know where I can locate a roster? Thank you.

meek Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by Terri Baynum

Yes, this is the same one. It was a lot of help, I have been stuck here for a long time. Do you know if Susan Meek was part Indian? I have a great Aunt that says that she was. I was not able to get th...

Daniels,Perry Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by Bonnie Carroll

Thank you,thank you!!!!! This will definitely help in my search! I know Billie Edith,I'm going to have to stop and say howdy next time I'm over there! She could probably help me with a lot of this. Mu...

MOLLETT,MULLETT Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by MOLLETTE,PATRICIA

MY HUSBAND IS THE 7TH GENERATION OF MULLETT, MOLLETT, HIS GREAT-GRANDFATHER WAS JOE MOLLETT AND PUT A E ON TO MOLLETTE , HIS FATHER WAS JOHN R. MOLLETT AND HIS FATHER WAS JOHN B. SON OF ELIAS WHO WAS BORN IN SCOTT CO VIRG...

Re: Richard Wells Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by  joeplegge

...had four children: Dollie, Richard, William G., and Jane. Susan's parents (William MEEK and Elizabeth MOLLETT) lived in Floyd/Johnson County, I do believe. William and Elizabeth are my 3rd great-grandparents...

Mollett Family Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by  DonnaMorrow26

Looking for Info On Mollett and DeLong families in the Johnson and Martin Counties in Ky. Rod Mollett was married to Susie Delong and were my grandparents.

Mollett Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by John

...grandfather was Sherman Boyd who married a Juda Meeks. Juda Meeks parents were William Meeks and Elizabeth Mollett. Elizabeth's parents were Nathan R. Mollett and Thamisine Stafford. Nathan's father was Noah Mollett. This...

baby girl Mollet(t) searching for birth parents Posted on: 10 Mar 2003, by  Bobbie_Bowerm...

Surnames > Mollet

white female. born May 1, 1957, 1:00 A.M., to Mary Mollett, in South Shore Hospital, Chicago, Ill. . Attending Physician:M.H. Boley, M. Any information will be greatly appreciated, "baby" Mollett'...

Meeks-Mollett Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by John

Hello, My great, greatgrandfather was Sherman Boyd, he married a Juda Meeks who's mother was Elizabeth Mollett and father was William Meeks.Elizabeth's father was Nathan R. Mollett, and mother was Thamisine Staffor...

Re: William Criss and Nancy France Posted on: 08 Jun 2004, by  galescity_mai...

Surnames > Criss

...date on their daughter SUSANNAH CRISS, BORN 1829, who married 1.Wm. Long, 2. Wm. Shepper, 3. Hiram C. Mollett. Does anyone have info on where Susannah died and when? Lola Wulf

Re: William Dillion Posted on: 17 Jan 2002, by  tammybores

Surnames > Dillion

dillion - charley and shirilda dillion daughter vicie out of Ky. tammybores@neo.rr.com these are my grandparents. anyone feel free to contact me direct. tammy

Mollett family Posted on: 06 Aug 2000, by  Mitsy Rahaman

Surnames > Boll

Leonard Mollett is inthe phone book in the Lansing Mich area, to get more info, you may need to call him. His deceased wife is my Grandmother, and he does not acknowledge my father, her first born, as my fat...

per page