Search the Boards

Search Results for "MIRIAN" - 472 Messages

per page

Richardson''s of Indiana or Kansas Posted on: 23 Jul 1999, by Tina Southard

Surnames > Richardson

...Raymond Oscar, Rachel, George William,Harvey Luis,Thomas Crawford,Fred Arthur, Edd Leroy,Lucy Jane, and Mirian Luther. Searching for William T. Richardson's parents

Silverman Relatives from Pittsburgh, PA Posted on: 13 Jan 2004, by Nicklas

Surnames > Nicklas

I am looking for relatives of Hyman and Mirian Silverman from Pittsburgh, PA. They celebrated their 50th Anniversay in Nov 1925. They had a huge party. Their children were: Gertrude, Mildred, Jessie, Ell...

Houston Sprinkle Posted on: 10 Jun 1999, by Kristy Edenfield

Surnames > Sprinkle

Hi Donna- I would have written you in person, but I saw no email address for you. We have your lineage online, or at least your great-grandfather. I am listing it below, but I would encourage you to c...

McDougal's in Alabama from GA & SC Posted on: 15 Feb 2004, by  pkingx6

Surnames > McDougal

...They had William J. abt 1848, Mary Jane abt 1852, Missouri 1854, Marion F abt 1856, Thomas abt 1859, Mirian (abby) abt 1861, John aabt 1866 and Walter abt 1874. Mary Jane McDougal married a King and had Ca...

Piggee Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by Mirian Piggee/Casteel

Surnames > Piggee

My father Freddie Piggee Sr. graduated from Philander as well but I am not sure what year.

Piggee family Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by Janice Barber-Wilson

Surnames > Piggee

Mirian- I will check on this info you gave me today, when I visit my relatives for the 4th. I will e- you back to let you know if any of them know of a connection. Thanks! Janice

Piggee family Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by Mirian Piggee/Casteel

Surnames > Piggee

Janice,I am having trouble accessing your e-mail address. My Fathers' name is Freddie Piggee I wonder if there is any connection? My uncles name is Sterling, he used to drive for trailways or Greyhoun...

Father Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by Mirian M. Piggee

Surnames > Piggee

Hi I am a Piggee my father went to philander Smith. My grandfather was Sterling Piggee and his wife was Freda Piggee she still lives in AK. There are quite a few Piggees' in AK. Some of us live in VA ...

Lauritz Jensen & Mattie (Mathea Johansdt) Posted on: 04 Feb 2003, by  grabillclan

Surnames > Jensen

...1952. They had 10 children...Carl, Gilbert Hugo, Victor Arnold,Lucie, Mattie, Laura Margaret, Hope Mirian, Earl, Evelyn and Eunice.

Re: John H Dale/Susannah-Cherokee Cty NC Posted on: 25 Nov 2004, by Dave Farnham

Surnames > Dale

11 of their children's names are: Sumantha A Martha A Albert J Delia S Marcus L Marshall A Alma J Susan M Mirian C \Madison D Robert C

Re: Gartner,Gaertner Posted on: 29 Jul 2002, by Theresa

Surnames > Gartner

Could the name miriam be Mirian Gartner who married Ferdinard Mischel? If so email me, she is my GGG grandmother.

Re: Col. Richard Teaves and Gertrude Daniel Posted on: 29 Jul 2003, by  wagdsa

Surnames > Daniel

E-mail if this your family Isaac W. H. Daniel and Mirian E

Ishmael Bunch Jr./Rachel Goodwin chidren Posted on: 24 Jul 1999, by Candy Bunch Odiorne

Surnames > Bunch

...1820's William married Margaret "Peggy" Somers in Preble Co OH in 1818 or 1813 Joshua married Mirian (could be a typo) Jackson Nazareth married Permelia Simons in Darke Co, OH probably in 1820's, ...

Re: Fleming/Flemming Patrick Posted on: 28 Oct 2001, by maureen anne mary fleming

Surnames > Fleming

...thanks maureen daughter of paul fleming of stanley bridge now residing in charlottown. moms name is lorna mirian and brothers name was paul.

Henry WARNER Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by  WarrenHanlon

Surnames > Warner

...the same person, because though "my" Henry was born mid-1850's (1842 in fact), he married a Mirian HANWORTH. Also, I don't know of a place called Feindon but wonder whether it could be HENDON. If ...

Mirian Cruger Posted on: 08 Aug 2004, by Kathie Micko

Surnames > Cruger

You don't know how happy this makes me!!! Maggie (Donita) is a very dear friend to me and this family history is the most mysterious to her. Her mother's side is mennonite and she has it all, but ha...

Re: Crugers in NY/NJ Posted on: 07 Aug 2004, by  DouglasCruger

Surnames > Cruger

...1900 Census (168 W 107th St., New York City, NY County NY, ED 554, Sheet 9). This may be the "Mirian Cruger" you seek. I would be interested in knowing, as I have researched the Cruger for many y...

Crugers in NY/NJ Posted on: 05 Aug 2004, by  KathieMicko

Surnames > Cruger

I am trying to find any information I can on ancestors of a Mirian Cruger b. 1889 in NY. She m. George Frazee from PA and had 3 children in PA, Lois, Lorraine and George. There is an old story that Mirian...

I'm descended from Aaron & Martha Mirian Short, Thompson White Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by  Rodger62

Surnames > Coppock

Re: Pleaman and Robert Cruger Posted on: 05 Aug 2004, by  KathieMicko

Surnames > Cruger

...settled in Westchester County, NY before 1820. Can you share any of this with me? I'm trying to connect Mirian Cruger b. 1889 in NY. She went to PA and married George Frazee and raiased a family there.

Re: Lovetts in Tennessee Posted on: 23 Feb 2002, by  snickeroomom

Surnames > Lovett card with Henry's mother, Miriam (maiden name possibly Mitchell?) Booher that has her photo on it. Mirian is supposed to be full blooded Cherokee, and looks to be on the post card. The post card is dat...

Daniel Green Posted on: 26 May 2000, by  nchuntley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Crockett

...charge. Mr. Green died Tuesday at his home in Tigrett. He was a retired farmer. He leaves his wife Mrs. Mirian Green; six daughters Mrs. Ruth Hopper of Halls, Miss Gene Green of Savannah, Mrs. Marjorie A...

Re: Allinger History Posted on: 18 Feb 2002, by Mariella

Surnames > Allinger

...Fuqua, the daughter of Robert Lee Allinger (from Alameda and Saratoga, Ca.- dec. Nov. 1979, and Wanda Mirian McCoy Allinger (dec.). I live in Stockton, Ca., My grandfather was George Allinger who lived in C...

Re: Who were the Parents of ,Ben Lynn ? Posted on: 25 Jul 2002, by  Lucille_Colem...

Surnames > Lynn

...parents of Benjamine Lynn were John A.C. Lynn and Elizabeth Tice.I have divorce rec .He later mar. M.A.H (Mirian )Strickland . Will be glad to share Info. ...................

Simeon Harrison, Jr. m Susan Leak in 1837 Posted on: 16 Jan 2004, by  EvansWonda

Surnames > Harrison

...Simeon Harrison, Jr. married Mary Amanda Henry in 1839 they had twelve children, their eleventh Miriam (Mirian) Harrison b. 1858 married Isaac Jasper (Ike) Leabo, Jr. in 1894. Isaac Jasper (Ike) Leabo, Jr. ...

John H. and Elizabeth Brower Brick, NJ Posted on: 24 Jun 2000, by  NancyBettler

Surnames > Brower

...Hulse born 1803 who is my 3rd great aunt. She married William brower born 1798. They had 9 children Mirian,Hannah,John H., William, David, Anthony, Adam, Samuel and Joel. John H. was married to an Elizabeth...

Benjamin Lynn (1858 - );Ga(???) Posted on: 01 Jul 2003, by  wileyalston_j

Surnames > Lynn

...====================================================================== HUSBAND: "Ben" Benjamin LYNN BORN: 1858 DIED: ADD. SP: Married Mirian STRICKLAND; FATHER: John A.C. LYNN b:____; ...

Interesting!!!!!!! Posted on: 01 Sep 2002, by  ejvoss101

Surnames > Chaffee

...her family, Daughter of Jerome B Chaffee, Wife of Ulysses S. Grant, Jr. and mother of 5 children - Mirian Cheffer, Julia Dent, Fannie, Ulysses 4th. died Nov 10 , 1909 in SanDiego, California where in the ...

Re: John Cloud family Posted on: 08 Nov 2001, by  Sheiladjparen...

Surnames > Cloud

Mirian & Marcy, I have full family group sheets on many Cloud & ofcourse on my direct line of Clouds:John, Jeremiah ( & all his sons), Rubin 1, Rubin 2nd & my grandmother Margaret Elizabeth...

Obit.-Francis Perrault Posted on: 26 Feb 2005, by Edward Perreault

Surnames > Perrault

...Kittery,Maine. The son of Francis PerraultJr. and Marian Perrault.Francis is survived by his mother Mirian Perrault, uncle Alphonse Halfman ;sister and brother-in-law,Diane and Dan Kusak;sisters,Donna Forre...

SULLENGER FAMILY Posted on: 19 Jan 2002, by  tn_nanny

Surnames > Sullenger

Leah Dunajec m. Czeslowicz in 1874 in Staszuw Posted on: 20 Dec 2003, by  S_Ihrman_pass...

Surnames > Dunaj

"Jewish Roots In Poland", by Mirian Weiner, c 1997, published jointly by ...http::// pg. 142 caption under photocopy of "Marriage, 1874, Staszow: Pinkus Czeslowicz, age ...

Mirian Bailey Hancock Sussex Co., VA 1776 Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by  TB22019696

Surnames > Hancock

Mirian Bailey [b. 1756apr17 in Sussex Co., VA] daughter of Joseph Bailey and Mary Stanton married a Hancock about 1776. I am trying to identify the Hancock.

Schlotte / von Schlotte (William, Friedrich, Stella 'Estelle', Minnie, Harry and Emma) Posted on: 06 Dec 2005, by  ZellGenealogy

Surnames > Schlott

...married to Florence Unknown and their children an unknown daughter, Harry Schlotte, Jr. (married to Mirian Unknown) and Gladys Schlotte (married to Dan Ury). Minnie Schlotte married to Stella 'Estelle' ...

Re. To Walter Cook Posted on: 26 Jun 2000, by Doris Dodd Tallman

Surnames > Dodd

...have the family tree back to James Dodd born 1813 in Va, My great Aunt is still living and told me that Mirian Halana Dodd Married Walter Cook, First name unknown but went by Walter and had one son Walter J...

Walter Cook/Mirian Dodd Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by  robertkrusejr

Surnames > Dodd

We have a definite connection. Would love to share info with you. Please e-mail me at I am so excited! Linda

Walter Cook/Mirian Dodd Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by  robertkrusejr

Surnames > Dodd

We have a definite connection. Would love to share info with you. Please e-mail me at I am so excited! Linda

Mirian Halana Dodd Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by Doris Tallman

Surnames > Dodd

Mirian Halana was one of seven children and she was the fifth born to James and Permelia Dodd. Her brother was my great-grand- father Carey Ferdinand Dodd. Mirian was b-3-13-1856. I will e-mail you more info. My ...

Mirian Halana Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by Doris Tallman

Surnames > Dodd

Mirian Halana was one of seven children and she was the fifth born to James and Permelia Dodd. Her brother was my great-grand- father Carey Ferdinand Dodd. Mirian was b-3-13-1856. I will e-mail you more info. My ...

Jamima Dodd Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by  robertkrusejr

Surnames > Dodd

...had an obituary that listed his mother as Jamima, but have since found out that her name was Miriam (Mirian?). Please e-mail me at We have a definite connection and I would love to s...

Re: Kerstetter family Posted on: 17 Nov 2004, by Carol GRENNAN

Surnames > Kerstetter

... 6. Sam Kerstetter 7. Margaret Kerstetter 8. Helen Kerstetter 9. Marjorie Kerstetter 10. Mirian Kerstetter I was never sure that the 2 Olivers were the same???? Carol

Charles H. "Charlie" Little II Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  Finlfam5

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Breathitt

...October 4, 1961. He is survived by his wife Tammi; three daughters, Tia, Lauren and Mikaela, his mother Mirian Allen Little, one brother, Jeffrey Lind Little and sister-in-law Kim Little, Milford, OH and on...

Re: Roots Posted on: 13 Feb 2003, by  bianca_volosk...

Surnames > Voloski

Hi Ram , my name is Bianca Voloski Gomes and my mother is here with me. Her name is Mirian Lessa Voloski , and we live in Brazil , in Amazon region. I am student of law ,and my parents are farmers. The sur...

Re: Tkacz Posted on: 23 Feb 2002, by Sandy Scott

Surnames > Tkacs

...daughters named Esther and one called Tina 3 sons William Morris I don't know the third.She had a sister Mirian Finestein 2 children Leo and Eve.I also had an Uncle whos nick name was Buzik Who lived in Br...

Mary Jennett/Jeanette Daughetee, Holmes Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by Pam Todd

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Montgomery

...Madison Co. KY Mary Jeanette/Jennett Married Issac Samuel Daughetee on Sept 8, 1867. son of William and Mirian Roberts Daughetee. Mary and Issac Daughetee children were: Green Daughetee Mary Lee Daughetee M...

Gordon, Ned A. Posted on: 27 Oct 2005, by Trish

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...Lorraine Krug Gordon, daughter Lois w/o John Livingston, Jamestown, N.Y.; sisters, Bernice Zimmer, Mirian Webber & Peggy McGough all of Johnstown. Services at the Roxbury United Methodist Church.( thi...

Walter W. Mansfield (1883) Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by Webmaster

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Greene

...the railway yard at Vinita, I. T., until June 4th, 1874, then returned to Springfield and married Miss Mirian A. Noyes. They have one child living--Walter Randol, born August 25th, 1878, and one dead--Arthu...

Mirian (Aucker) Crane obituary Posted on: 10 Nov 2003, by  puppup

Surnames > Crane

Source: The Daily Item, Sunbury, PA Oct. 22, 2003 Deceased: Crane, Miriam Rosanna (Aucker) Age: 98 Birth date: April 19, 1905 Birth place: Northumberland, PA Death date: Oct. 20,...

looking for decendents Posted on: 04 Jan 2000, by karen figueroa

Surnames > Cordova

...of these children are Pinita Cordova Cordelia Cordova Juan Ramon Cordova Cesar Cordova Ana Cordova Mirian Cordova maribel Cordova Armando Cordova Nelson Cordova I feel i'm forgetting someone sorry... bu...

Jacob Lambert Posted on: 31 Aug 2000, by David Lambert

Surnames > Lambert

...George Lambert Elmer Lambert Andrew Lambert Bernard Lambert Dorothey Hanner Emma Lorsong Helen Bond Mirian Moon Agnes Eiswerth Della Mintzer Francis ?

per page