Search the Boards

Search Results for "MERIDIETH" - 33 Messages

per page

Joseph and Meridieth Carter Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by Bonnie Carter

Surnames > Carter

Hello I have both a Meridieth and Joseph in my family history also. I would like to know about where yours came from and a little more history on them and I would be glad to also share with you what I have. Th...

Meridith Family Posted on: 12 Jan 1999, by Jerry Holland

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Knox

I am researching my mother's family. My gr-gr grandfather was William Meridith, b 18 May 1865 in Knox County. He married Mary Ann Childress b. 18 August 1866 in Knox County. William died 31 October 19...

GRANT, Marie Day Posted on: 19 Mar 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...and retired from Palm Beach Company with many years of service. Preceded in death by husbands, James Meridieth and Kenneth Grant; parents, Maude and Rev. James T. Day; brothers, Buford, Bobby and Bill Day; sis...

Re: James W Lynn Lamar County Tx Posted on: 28 Dec 2008, by  p2448

Surnames > Lynn

...9-21-1820 Maury Co, TN d 5-7-1882 marriage date 10-21-1840 in Maury Co, TN children: Mary Ann b 1841 Meridieth Hays b July 1844 d 1907 William Franklin b 5-26-1846 d1-25-1931 (my grandfather) James Carroll...

GRANT, Marie Day Posted on: 20 Mar 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...and retired from Palm Beach Company with many years of service. Preceded in death by husbands, James Meridieth and Kenneth Grant; parents, Maude and Rev. James T. Day; brothers, Buford, Bobby and Bill Day; sis...

Albert and Auderine Susan Bumpus Posted on: 10 Nov 2009, by  jonebjohnson

Surnames > Bumpus

...to 2009. Please look at Blissett/Johnson tree. I also left a message for a person with the last name meridieth that I titled Albert and Susan oops -- middle name of Auderine. Please get in touch. Thanks Jone B...

Horace Roby Lillie Carter Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by  rrazorbck1

Surnames > Roby

...getting back with you. Lillie Carter would have been my grandmother's half sister. Her parents were Meridieth Carter and Mary Emma Goodman (Goodwin) My e-mail address is rrazorbck@hotmail.com

OBIT Earl Jones 1930-2010 Posted on: 14 Feb 2010, by  Kandy_BackAge...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Knox

...by twin daughters, Darlene (Phil) Spence and Marlene (Phil) Pryse; four grandchildren, Elisha (Jesse) Meridieth, Joshua Spence, Clinton (Janna) Emmons and Helena Emmons and great grandchildren Hannah, Eva Grac...

Re: James Otis Meredith Relatives (Cockrell) Posted on: 25 Apr 2011, by  creebob

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Miller

My father is law is Albert Meridieth..he always went by James. He had two daughters, Brenda and Mary from his first marriage and three daughters and one son from his second marriage. We were always told that...

Re: Albert and Auderine Susan Bumpus Posted on: 12 Jul 2013, by  msbaligad68

Surnames > Bumpus

Hello, I am looking for any family tree info for my spouse: Michael Dean Bumpus. His sister is Lisa Meridieth. His other sisters are Vicky Farnsworth and Tommi Bumpus. His brothers are Frank and Bret. Michael'...

Potter-From R.I. Posted on: 24 Feb 2001, by Pam Major

Surnames > Potter

Hello, My Grandmothers maiden name was Potter.Her siblings were George,Galen,Gerald, Mildred,Meridieth and her name is Marion.Do not know her Parents first names.Always used nicknames.Interested in any info. S...

Joseph John Meridieth Carter Posted on: 22 Mar 2001, by  cindiscott52

Surnames > Carter

do you have any additional information? I have both these names in my tracking but in AL.

Joseph John Meridieth Carter Posted on: 22 Mar 2001, by  cindiscott52

Surnames > Carter

do you have any additional information? I have both these names in my tracking but in AL.

Re: Meridith Family Posted on: 24 Sep 2001, by William Robert Meridieth

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Knox

...tree. Have you ever heard from her? Let me know please. I think of all you folks back there. Bill Meridieth

Re: ROBERT H. JENKINS--Cocke County to Puerto Rico? Posted on: 26 Apr 2002, by John Meridieth

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Cocke

...and History Page and look at Queries (MaGaha), I have posted information that may help you. John Meridieth

Bedford Co., VA Cundiffs Posted on: 11 Dec 1999, by Bobbie Meridieth

Surnames > Cundiff

I am looking for information on my Cundiff line. I know that there are Cundiffs listed on the family history page. My ggreat grandfather was George Cundiff married to Frances Beard. Parents of Geor...

Re: George W. Cundiff Posted on: 07 Oct 2004, by Bobbie Meridieth

Surnames > Cundiff

Rebecca...you are the first person I've ever been able to connect to on the Cundiff side. I have pictures of Dinah too as well as her death certificate. I have yet to find any marriage information o...

Re: George W. Cundiff Posted on: 06 Oct 2004, by Bobbie Meridieth

Surnames > Cundiff

This is what I have on George Somer Cundiff. His grand daughter Dinah Cundiff was my ggreat grandmother: GEORGE SOMER3 CUNDIFF (RICHARD2, RICHARD1) was born May 25, 1751 in Bedford Co., Va., and di...

Re: Beardstown cemetry Posted on: 07 Oct 2004, by Bobbie Meridieth

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Illinois Cemeteries

My dad was born in Beardstown, and I have several Beardstown phone directories and do not find a single Pauk listed. Also, Newman IL. is in Douglas County which is a little southeast of Champaign. Ho...

Samuel Meridieth Hughes / Lucy Hendrix > TN > Descendents Posted on: 13 Feb 2006, by  JimHood841

Surnames > Hughes

I am looking for any information on ancestors or descendents of Smauel Meridieth Hughes, b May 5, 1860 in Green County, TN. Died February 2, 1939 in Green County, Missouri. Married Lucy Hendrix, b April 26, ...

Re: Samuel Meridieth Hughes / Lucy Hendrix > TN > Descendents Posted on: 13 Feb 2006, by Jim Hood

Surnames > Hughes

Rena, Yes you are right. There are some names i.e., Samuel, Webster and Hendrex that may tie in at some point. Your Samuel McClure Hughes is from an earlier generation than mine. By following his ...

Re: Samuel Meridieth Hughes / Lucy Hendrix > TN > Descendents Posted on: 13 Feb 2006, by Rena Young

Surnames > Hughes

I have Samuel McClure Hughes b.1794 Ga with 3 wifes. and 20 children. # 1 Jane Carson b 1794 children - Betsy Hughes b.1814 -- James b.1815 - John b 1816 Samuel Carson b 1819- John 2 b 1821 # 2 El...

Joseph Carter Posted on: 13 Oct 1999, by Bonnie Carter

Surnames > Carter

...Carter born 1866 do not have a date for his death. He had 4 sister's and 1 brother. His parents were John Meridieth Carter and Nancy Webb. I hope this helps out.

per page