Search the Boards

Search Results for "MEINERSHAGEN" - 61 Messages

per page

Nienhueser?Meinershagen ?Sander connection Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by  juneollie

Surnames > Meinershagen

Jason, My grandmother, Metha Sander was a Meinershagen. One of her daughters, of 3 others, Alverta, married Ervin Nienhueser, from the Augusta, Femme Osge, MO. area. Any connection? Regards, June Oliphant (forme...

Nienhueser Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by B.J. Benne

Surnames > Meinershagen

I am interested in you Nienhueser connection. Have you worked on that line? My g-g-g grandmother was a Nienhueser who married a Brueggemann. They lived in the Femme Osage, St. Charles County, MO area....

Specific Meinershagen Name Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by Doug Nolte

Surnames > Meinershagen

Hi Lynda, I don't show that name listed, but at this point I only have part of the book, my mother is supposed to be sending me the rest of it. As soon as I get it, I will look again. Thanks, Doug

Found Old Family Lineage Book Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by Doug Nolte

Surnames > Meinershagen

...an old family lineage book, looks like most of the research for it was done in the 50's, traces the Meinershagen Family back to Germany in the 1700's. I haven't had time to put the entire book online, but if you ...

Specific Meinershagen name Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by Lynda Detterman

Surnames > Meinershagen

Doug, Is there information on Anna Maria Sopia Meinershagen? Born I believe in 1787 and married Hermann Heinrich Determann?

A little help please on Nolte Family Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by Doug Nolte

Surnames > Nolte

...grandfather was Everette William Peter Nolte, born in MO in 1908 (?) and Married to Erna Amanda Marie Meinershagen. If anyone could possibly help me fill in some gaps it would be greatly appreciated. I believe fr...

Minna Boehmer who married Heinrich Adolph Meinershagen Posted on: 06 Aug 2006, by Carol Parker

Surnames > Boehmer

Am looking for information on Wilhelmina Caroline Boehmer, who married Heinrich Adolph Meinershagen in Missouri in 1842. Have no information on her except that she came from Germany and also married a Mallinchrod...

Helen V. Shortt Posted on: 16 Feb 2007, by  tkfisher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Warrenton, Loretta Maggard and husband Jack, Jefferson Town, Ky., Ruby Yust and husband Dan, O'Fallon, Donna Meinershagen, Leslie, and Velma Miller, Richmond, Va.; one sister, Betty Nash, California state; 48 gra...

Behrens, Florence (Larsen) December 19, 1921 - September 24, 2007 Posted on: 12 Oct 2007, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Shelby

Florence Behrens - 85 Florence Behrens was born on December 19, 1921 to Henry and Marie (Christensen) Larsen on the family farm in Jackson Township, Shelby County, Iowa. She was baptized and confir...

John Edward Jenkins Posted on: 18 Jan 2008, by  posterone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Washington

...Rick Jenkins and wife Dana of Farmington, Robbie Jenkins and wife Susan of O’Fallon; a daughter, Jamie Meinershagen and husband Shawn of Terre ...

Mabel Jesse House Posted on: 22 Apr 2008, by  semo_dan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...Lawson. She was retired from Trimfoot after 29 years service. Survivors: Daughters: Bobbie, Mrs. Ken Meinershagen, Leadwood, Darla Queen, Desloge, Mary Jane Rodgers, Frankclay, Joanne Simily Mummert Mrs. Ray, L...

Obituary of John Edward 'Eddie' Jenkins Posted on: 10 Jan 2008, by  ahorton731

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...Jenkins, Potosi; sons, Rick Jenkins (Dana), Farmington, Robbie Jenkins (Susan), O'Fallon; daughter, Jamie Meinershagen (Shawn), Terre DuLac; six grandchildren; sisters, Burnadeen Yost. Fenton, Barbara Skaggs; and...

Meinershagen-Nienhueser connection Posted on: 22 Oct 2000, by  juneollie

Surnames > Meinershagen

B.J. My father, Arlie Sander's (1907-1988)sister(Alverta M) married Erwin W. Nienhuser-- b.5/24/1913 d. 6/29/1982. As I understanad, the Nienhuser, family was from FemmeOsage, and did live in Augusta...

Lorene Harms Posted on: 20 May 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Kansas City, MO. She was born April 9, 1925, in Blackburn,MO a daughter of Arthur and Elizabeth Woods Meinershagen. She was married to Herbert Harms, who died on March 8, 1999. She lived in Blackburn her enti...

Nienhueser - Mienershagen Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by B.J.Benne

Surnames > Meinershagen

Thank you for your reply. I am just starting to piece the family together from my side and will include the information as I make more connections. If you obtain further information or know of someone...

Meinershagen Surname Posted on: 22 Oct 2000, by  juneollie

Surnames > Meinershagen

Hi, I'm the grand daughter of Metha Christine Sophia Meinershagen, who married Louis (Ludwig) Christain Frederich William Sander 9/16/1903. birth date for Metha:1/4/1879 d. 11/5/65. LOUIS birthdate: 1/6/1862 d.12...

Lorene Harms Posted on: 20 May 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Church of Christ; La-Saline Extension Club; Order of the Eastern Star Survived By Evelyn Kiso, Sister Jim Meinershagen, Brother John Meinershagen, Brother John Meinershagen, Nephew Bruce Meinershagen, Nephew Susie Kiso, Niece Preceded in Death By ...

Meinershagen Posted on: 17 Nov 2000, by Doris

Surnames > Meinershagen

...the Meinershagen's listed in your book from St. Charles County, Missouri? I also have a book of the Meinershagen family who came from Germany to Missouri. They settled in New Melle, Femme Osage and Augusta. My G....

Limberg,s Posted on: 17 Nov 2000, by Doris

Surnames > Limberg

...name was Limberg. She was born in Augusta, Missouri. She was the daughter of John Adam Limberg and Emma Meinershagen. John's parents were Herman Limberg and Maria Linenbringer. John's parents came from Germany in...

Re: Meinershagen Surname Posted on: 25 Jul 2009, by  rmeijndershag...

Surnames > Meinershagen

Hi, I am Rob, living in the Netherlands and have a book back to 1100 something about the Meinertzhagen Family. In this book mention some family members in South Africa, St. Petersburg anbd so on, bu ...

Wayne H. Nolting Posted on: 14 Jan 2010, by  tkfisher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Washington, the son of Herbert Nolting and wife Louise, nee Kissinger. He was united in marriage to Agnes Meinershagen Oct. 14, 1954, at St. Peter's United Church of Christ, Washington. He was a member of the W...

Doris M. Meyer Posted on: 31 Jul 2010, by  tkfisher

...preceded in death by her parents; four sisters, Frances Duelbert, Anna Thilking, Mabel Thilking and Ruby Meinershagen; and two brothers, Conrad Holt and Hyman Holt. Funeral services were held Thursday, July 22, ...

Loretta Marie Harrington nee Parks Posted on: 11 Dec 2010, by  posterone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Washington

Loretta Marie Harrington of Irondale, Missouri was born on Monday, March 11, 1929 in Leadwood, Missouri a daughter of the late, Lena (Bates) Parks and Russell M. Parks. Loretta departed this life on ...

Re: Burgess Cemetery in Antonia, MO Posted on: 26 Feb 2011, by  quiltam

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Missouri Cemeteries

...both lists posted and could not find a distant relative whose death certificate says he's there. John Meinershagen 30 Dec 1873 18 Jun 1943 Any info or ideas why he would be missing, please let me know, thanks

Agnes Nolting Posted on: 21 Apr 2011, by  tkfisher

...Manor, Washington. Mrs. Nolting was born Oct. 14, 1932, in Washington, the daughter of the late Leo Meinershagen and wife Sophia, nee Smith. On Oct. 16, 1954, she was united in marriage to Wayne Nolting at St. ...

Re: Guthry Cemetery Posted on: 11 Mar 2011, by  basketshow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Livingston

...home near Topeka, Kas., arrived in Chillicothe over the Milwaukee Thursday night and was taken to the Meinershagen undertaking parlors where it was held until this afternonn when it was taken to the GUTHRIE CEMET...

Meinershagen's of Missouri Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by  juneollie

Surnames > Meinershagen

Doris, I'm just a little bit more than LATE with a reply to your e-Mail of 11-17-00! The book you spoke of, was it written by Anita Mae Mallinkrodt? (She's a cousin, several "times-removed"...

Robert Wesley Palmer Posted on: 21 Jan 2012, by  posterone

...grandchildren, Rick Jenkins and wife Dana of Farmington; Rob Jenkins and wife Susan of St. Peters, and Jamie Meinershagen and husband Shawn of Terre Du Lac; five great grandchildren, Justin, Josh and Paige Jenkin...

Anna Maria Sopia (Sophia) Meinershagen Posted on: 26 Jan 2001, by  juneollie

Surnames > Meinershagen

Lynda, I have family history of the above mentioned name b. 8/26/1787 (parents: Johann Meinershagen & Agnesa Horstand)and her family of Lengerich, Germany, back to 1705 & before then, and up to present da...

Anna Maria Sopia (Sophia) Meinershagen Posted on: 26 Jan 2001, by  juneollie

Surnames > Meinershagen

Lynda, I have family history of the above mentioned name b. 8/26/1787 (parents: Johann Meinershagen & Agnesa Horstand)and her family of Lengerich, Germany, back to 1705 & before then, and up to present da...

Hazel A. Grafrath Posted on: 25 May 2012, by  tkfisher

...husband Jeff and Donna Pate, all of Washington; two sisters, Velma Edington, Chesterfield, and Dorothy Meinershagen, Washington; 10 grandchildren, Doug Grafrath and wife Becky, Dan Grafrath and wife Julie, Lori V...

Eichmeyer in Missouri Posted on: 24 Jan 2001, by Doug Nolte

Surnames > Eickmeyer

...Eichmeyer from Marthasville MO, the only info I have on her is that she married my G-Grandfather, Edward Meinershagen. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also have a GG Grandmother named Amailia Eichmeyer, ...

Ellue (Ellu) Sander Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by  juneollie

Surnames > Sander

...died in the St. Louis area! He was a cousin of my dad's. (Arlie Henry Sander)----Son of Louis Metha Meinershagen Meinershagen of Augusta, Mo. ( I can't get the info. tonight, but will look for it tomorrow}. The family was f...

Re: Found Old Family Lineage Book Posted on: 30 Sep 2012, by  paige_jade

Surnames > Meinershagen

Hey Doug is there any information about Pieter Meinershagen that moved to Australia?

Ella Meinershagen Posted on: 21 Feb 2013, by  BBRICKEY21

Ella Helen Dressel Meinershagen, 87, Washington, died Friday, June 20, 1986, at Deaconess Hospital in St. Louis. Ella Meinershagen, daughter of the late Henry and Lissette Dressel, nee Theiss, was born February 12, 1899, in...

Dorothy M. Meinershagen Posted on: 19 Jan 2015, by  tkfisher

Dorothy M. Meinershagen, nee Nadler, 93, Augusta, passed away Thursday, Jan. 15, 2015, at Grandview Healthcare Center, Washington. Dorothy, daughter of the late George Nadler and wife Elda, nee Tuepker was born ...

Reggie Jenkins Posted on: 10 Mar 2016, by  posterone

...MO; Rick Jenkins and wife Dana of Farmington, MO; Robbie Jenkins and wife Susan of O'Fallon, MO; Jamie Meinershagen and husband Shawn of Terre Du Lac, MO and Clayton Skaggs and wife Nancy. In addition to his par...

Re: Found Old Family Lineage Book Posted on: 11 Nov 2001, by T. Sandwisch

Surnames > Meinershagen

Is the book you are referring to, "The Prosperous and Diligent Blacksmith from Wersen?"

Sandwisch and Hoelters in Wood County OH Posted on: 06 Mar 2002, by Mary Holter

Surnames > Meinershagen

was wondering if you may have posted information about this family recently on rootsweb? if so, I tried to email you via the address shown but was not delivered. have some questions about john henry...

Meinershagen family in MO. Posted on: 27 Jun 2002, by  KristinaGARRI...

Surnames > Meinershagen

My Grandma was Ruby Lena Meinershagen, her family came from Germany and settled around New Malle, Mo. I am looking for any info. I can find on her family. her parents were Frank Aldolf Meinershagen and Minnie Bote, her grand...

Re: Nienhueser Posted on: 23 May 2004, by  Jeanfidy

Surnames > Meinershagen

I am looking for any information and/or descendents of Johann Heinrich NIENHUESER. He was born 23 Mar. 1851 in St. Louis, MO and baptized at Bethel Lutheran Church in St. Louis on 29 Mar. 1851, the so...

Re: Descendants of Claus Oesau Posted on: 16 Mar 2004, by  karencadfael

Surnames > Oesau

...Theodore and his mother, Wiebke, in Milwaukee. For several years Pauline and her sister, Lydia Althof Meinershagen, (daughters of Albert Althof) corresponded with my grandmother, Louise Althof Meyers, but I have...

Meinershagens/ Blackburn area of Missouri Posted on: 16 Apr 2005, by Thomas L. Scribner

Surnames > Meinershagen

I am interested in corresponding with descendents of Heinrich Adolph Meinershagen. My lineage is described in "The Prosperous and Diligent Blacksmith from Wersen" by Fred H. Meinershagen. Page 81 I'm looking t...

Re: Specific Meinershagen name Posted on: 29 Apr 2005, by Thomas L. Scribner

Surnames > Meinershagen

...information is contained in the book "The prosperous and diligent blacksmith from Wersen" by Fred H. Meinershagen. This is the book my cousin Doug Nolte described to you some time ago. Looking forwar...

Re: Meinershagen Surname Posted on: 29 Apr 2005, by Thomas L. Scribner

Surnames > Meinershagen

...years since your posting. I have the information you seek. Meta was the daughter of William Adolph Meinershagen and Wilhelmine Elise Mallinckrodt. I have dates,and infromation that trace your line back to...

Re: Meinershagen family in MO. Posted on: 17 Apr 2005, by Thomas L. Scribner

Surnames > Meinershagen

...still need information? If so you may contact me directly, as may anyone seeking information about the Meinershagen family. The information you seek is in a book that my gramma Meinershagen passed onto me titled " T...

Re: Meinershagen family in MO. Posted on: 26 Sep 2005, by Thomas L. Scribner

Surnames > Meinershagen

I've misplaced your e address. Could you please contact me directly? I've come across information that may be of interest to you. Thanks...Thomas

meinershagen info Posted on: 26 Sep 2005, by Thomas L. Scribner

Surnames > Meinershagen

Hello Kristina, I've misplaced your e address. I wonder if you could contact me directly. I have some information that I've come across that may be of some interest to you. Looking forward to hearin...

Minnie Wessel who married Charles Meinershagen Posted on: 06 Aug 2006, by Carol Parker

Surnames > Wessel

Am looking for information on Wilhelmina Magdalene Wessel who married Charles Edward Meinershagen in Missouri in 1879. Have her ancestry back to her father Fredrich Wilhelm Wessel, Senior, who came from Germany i...

per page