Search the Boards

Search Results for "MAYBELLE" - 4,213 Messages

per page

Clara Belle Jennings Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by Clara

Surnames > Jennings

My grandmother was Clara Maybelle Smith m. George Erastus Gennings. His father was George W. Jennings. George W. father was Zadock Jennings living in Campbell Cty. Ga. He came to Campbell Cty. Ga. about 1844 ...

Maybelle Whatley Eastwood Posted on: 03 Oct 1999, by  peggygann

Surnames > Eastwood

HASLET - Mabelle L. Eastwood, 95, a homemaker, died Thursday, April 15, 1999, in Haltom City. Funeral: 2 p.m. Saturday at Mount Olivet Funeral Home. Burial: Dido Cemetery in Dido. Mabelle Eastwood wa...

holley,s Posted on: 15 May 2001, by amymhollie

Surnames > Holley

...Died: Minnie Adell Hollie Born: sept.29,1935 Died: Jimmie Nell Hollie Born: dec.14,1937 Died: Eunice Maybelle Hollie Born: apirl7,1940 Died: Noel (Lowell) Dellard Hollie Born: sept.7,1942 ...

Griffith's from Tenn Posted on: 03 Sep 2003, by  parks1959

Surnames > Griffith

I am looking for a Isom Griffith late 1800 had daughter i know by the name of Maybelle and she had to girls i think may have lived in Missouri also around elmo.Weakley co Tenn Griffith along with Frank Griffi...

Maybelle Francine Romine Davis Posted on: 03 Oct 2000, by  @@WINGSOUNDS@...

Surnames > Romines

Maybelle was born in Blackwell Ks. She was supposed to be half Cherokee. She married Richard Davis and had several children.One of her daughters, Francine,was my nieces' grandmother. I'm trying to tie it all ...

holley Posted on: 08 May 2001, by amy m hollie

Surnames > Holley

...Died: Minnie Adell Hollie Born: sept.29,1935 Died: Jimmie Nell Hollie Born: dec.14,1937 Died: Eunice Maybelle Hollie Born: apirl7,1940 Died: Noel (Lowell) Dellard Hollie Born: sept.7,1942 ...

Re: Bradford,Peter & Shelton,Mary Ann, Ohio Posted on: 24 Feb 2003, by  therev57

Surnames > Bradford

...were Ernest Foster Bradford and Edith Shelton Bradford. Ernest parents were Shliester Bradford and Maybelle Doughtry Bradford. Edith's parents were John Shelton and Clementine Eddington Shelton. And suppo...

Alex Crawford of Texas Posted on: 17 May 2002, by  KevinReese27

Surnames > Crawford

...Franks Branch Cemetery in Tyler County, Texas. Some of their children were Annie, George, Lee, Sam and Maybelle. On the 1920 census it shows Alex's parents being born in Louisiana and he in Texas. his wife Le...

Gilbert A. VANDENBURG Iowa>SD Posted on: 28 Dec 2002, by  SVRead48

Surnames > Vandenburg

Gilbert A. VANDENBURG born circa 1887 in Iowa is found in the 1930 census in Tripp Co, SD, with wife Maybelle and sons Jack (ca 1920) and Richard S. (ca 1922). Gilbert's father was born in Ohio. Is this the...

Charles Mortimer Layton Posted on: 21 Mar 2000, by  lilayt

Surnames > Layton

Born 1874 Died somtime around 1930-1933. Married Maybelle Hack. Help.

Re: George Plowman, Maybelle Bertha Tatum Update Posted on: 29 Oct 2003, by  swhite2832

Surnames > Plowman

George H Plowman November 12, 1892-November 1967 Maybelle Bertha Tatum May 04, 1901-September 27, 1929 M-October 23, 1917 1 Child:Gerald Keith Plowman August 20, 1929 All dates from Carpenter or Mason City, ...

JOHN SEIBER Posted on: 01 Aug 2001, by  sarawilbur

Surnames > Seiber

...INFORMATION ON A JOHN SEIBER WHO WAS MARRIED TO HARRIET (BIRDSELL) SEIBER. THEY HAD AT LEAST ONE GIRL. MAYBELLE SEIBER. SHE MARRIED FRANK ELY. WE HAVE JUST BEGUN OUR SEARCH AND WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFOR...

George Plowman, Maybelle Bertha Tatum Posted on: 03 May 2002, by  swhite2832

Surnames > Plowman

Looking for information about George Plowman who married Maybelle Bertha Tatum. She was born May 4, 1901 and died September 27, 1929. Her parents are Humphrey Tatum and Elizabeth Mayre Kossack Tatum. Could...

Cherokee Robinson Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by Clara Busby

Surnames > Robinson

...was adoped around 1926.She was 2 years old. Her Father was Ino Columbus Robinson,her Mothers name was Maybelle Standridge Robinson.There were 5 children we have heard.We found 2 of them in Tn. One of them dec...

Family search Posted on: 21 Mar 2000, by  lilayt

Surnames > Layton

Charles was born in 1874. He married MayBelle Hack who was born in 1873. They resided in the Sacramento Ca. area. Help.

holley,s Posted on: 08 May 2001, by amy m hollie

Surnames > Holley

CEMETERIES IN TX Posted on: 23 May 2000, by  ejccrac

Surnames > Richardson

...JOHN H.RICHARDSON 1945don't know if this is birth or death; HUGH L.RICHARDSON 1902-1982 and his wife MAYBELLE L.RICHARDSON 1903-1993 GRADY ANGEL RICHARDSON 1922-1987 HENRY RICHARDSON 1877-1891 M.F.RICHARDSON ...

Desevignia Gardner Posted on: 28 Dec 2000, by Debra Miller

Surnames > Gardner

...Desevignia Gardner, married Mercy Ann Appler on 2/11/1864. He was born 11/1837, parents of Clarence Herbert, Maybelle Irene, Albert Isaac and John Henry Gardner. Rumor has it that they met while she was a nur...

Re: Bounds/Nicholas parents of Cicero Vander Nicholas Posted on: 04 Nov 2001, by Jo Sessions

Surnames > Bounds

...searching for, I will have copies made and send to you. I had great aunts by the name of Paralee, Josie, Maybelle & great uncles by the name of Jimmy, Manual & Lemuel. My grandmother's name was Lea...

Henderson County, North Carolina Posted on: 22 Jun 2003, by Kathie

Surnames > Stepp

I am selling my copy of the book titled "Luther Lagrant Beddingfield and Grace Maybelle Stepp - Early Settlers of Henderson County, North Carolina." Written by James Decatur Beddingfield and Mary C...

Nann Robinson Fetters Posted on: 06 Jun 2002, by  Myssi10

Surnames > Robinson

...David and Mary Robinson. William b 1875. William and Nann had one child that I know of and her name is Maybelle. Appreciate any and all information and thanks. Missy

bounds Posted on: 27 Oct 2000, by  jteevin

Surnames > Bounds

i am trying to get information on my grgrandmother, may or maybelle bounds.at one time she must of liveded in ok. because the family got a letter from a lawyer,looking to contact her may belle bounds stith sh...

re mckay interest Posted on: 31 Oct 2000, by  Gavin_Blond

Surnames > Ferguson

hi. have hit a brick wall on the mckay side but had a robert albert mckay married a maybelle carter.....his father was a robert john? mckay married a margaret ramsey sybil.....they came from scotland i believ...

Simpson W Robinson and Cecilia Posted on: 10 Feb 2000, by Karen Myers

Surnames > Robinson

...children, Earl Leslie, Ina Opal, Laraine Harold, Glenn Hebert. My grandfather, Earl Leslie, married Maybelle Hill 1918 or 1919, probably in Kansas, But is supossed to have had former wife and son in Kansas (m...

Huff family of Georgia Posted on: 15 Nov 2002, by  Doris_Brewste...

Surnames > Huff

...branch of my family and would like to share info with anyone who may help. My g-grandmother was Minnie Maybelle Huff, daughter of William P. Huff and Alice Nancy Smith of Georgia. Her husband was Clifford E...

Elijah PULLING b 01 Jan 1872 England Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by  claireaf

Surnames > Pulling

...b September/29/1873 Brooklyn, New York; d 01 August 1932 CHILD: Gertrude Marie Pulling CHILD: Helen Maybelle Pulling Any information soncerning this family would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Mimi

English family on Annabella, 1770 Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by  JosephWebb31

Surnames > English

...descended on my mother's side from the Englishes mentioned here. Family history as I have it is, my mother Maybelle English (Webb), her sisters Nellie Edna English, Myrtle Stancil English, Annie Alice English...

White's in Western New York Posted on: 19 Sep 2000, by rachael white

Surnames > White

...search for my family tree. My grandfather is one of seven children; Floyd, Duck, Walter, Nobbie, Speedy,Maybelle and Vera. If you have any information concerning the White's in the western NY area please e-ma...

Tuckahoe ancestor search Posted on: 31 Jan 2003, by  Kgmeg

Surnames > Snead

...was Christopher Lillian Snead/Sneed. She was married to a James Luther Broce, whose daughter was Alpha Maybelle Broce born in Plattsburg, MO on April 18, 1883. She was my grandmother. If anyone has any inform...

Mussers-Cumberland,Adams,York Co. Posted on: 03 Feb 2001, by  intelspirit

Surnames > Musser

I have a MUSSER family in my backround. My father's mother was MAYBELLE AGNES BECK. Her mother was GRACE "Carrie" MUSSER from the Buchanan Valley area of Adams Co. Portions of Franklin Co.,PA were m...

willis names Posted on: 20 Oct 2000, by D.Maria G.Willis

Surnames > Willis

her mother was Clara Maybelle Baker, and her father was John Herbert Curtiss.

Frederick B. White Posted on: 14 Sep 2005, by Linda Davis

Surnames > White

Looking for descendents of Frederick B. White of Fallbrook, CA, husband of Maybelle Minner. I am related and have family photos. Would like to connect and exchange information.

Re: Maybelle Rittenhouse Posted on: 26 May 2005, by  ediemims

Surnames > Rittenhouse

I have a distant relative Maybelle Rittenhouse that lived in Zenia, Ohio but I think she would be younger than your Maybelle. Edie

Hatfields Posted on: 27 Jan 2001, by Linda Fern Barnes

Surnames > Hatfield

Can anyone out there help me please? My grandmother was Ida Mae Hatfield, called Mae, born in 1884. I think her father's name was Ruben Hatfield. Her mother died when she was a young girl, not sure ho...

Maybelle Rittenhouse Posted on: 11 Dec 2003, by  lee1741

Surnames > Rittenhouse

Does anyone have any information on Maybelle Rittenhouse. She was born between 1880 and 1890. Married Arthur Davis Dare I believe on 12/1/1915.

Looking for info on Shliester Bradford - OH area Posted on: 24 Feb 2003, by  therev57

Surnames > Bradford

...she had Bradford's on her side too) (Sept 13 1892 - Nov 1982)   GGF - Shliester Bradford GGM - Maybelle Doughtry   We had Bradford-Shelton reunions around Columbus, OH. But I have very little inform...

Re: Wilcoxen & Litton grandparents Posted on: 24 Apr 2002, by  jasmyne52

Surnames > Wilcoxen

Emily, Im having trouble sending E-mail so I'll just write my info to you here, that way other people can see the info also. Im not sure what info you need exact so Ill write what I have from Korrin a...

Waterburys in California Posted on: 29 Jan 2002, by  hazelha1

Surnames > Waterbury

...in CA: George Arthur Waterbury b 1877 d 1927 Frank Lebaron b 1879 d 1961 Ruth Christiana b 1881 Maybelle Rebecca (married Adelbert Samuel Burdick) b 1883 d 1979 Elizabeth Betts (married Ander...

Yancey's in ALA.and ARKANSAS Posted on: 21 Aug 1999, by  MargarettY

Surnames > Yancey

...2.NEAL ( b 29 Nov 1883 d 4 Nov 1963) married DAISY KILCREASE 3.ED (b 19 Feb 1889 d 29 Mar 1935) married MAYBELLE ? 4. WILLIE B. ( b 25 Mar 1889 d?) married MINNIE ? 5. ROBERT ( birth ? death date unknown )...

Edward L. Richardson Posted on: 01 Jun 1999, by Rick Richardson

Surnames > Richardson

...and Miles Claude Cleveland RICHARDSON(Gfather) b. 1901 in Cleburne, Johnson Co., TX d. Dec 4, 1959 m. MayBelle KENNEDY Children are Theda, Louise and Claude Cleveland Claude Cleveland RICHARDSON(Father) b. ...

SEAY Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by  lyndasmith53

Surnames > Seay

I had an aunt, Willie Maybelle Timberlake that married a Charles Seay in Lamar County TX. Any connection here.

RICHARDS, Central Texas 1920-? Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by RICHARDS, Maybelle

Surnames > Richards

Maybelle Richards Taylor Texas 1940 Ran a boarding house Children , Norman Marie

Maybelle West, MA, ca1900 Posted on: 07 Mar 2000, by Aunt Patty

Surnames > West

Seeking any information on Maybelle West, who married Frederick Cobb Whitmarsh. He was born in 1885. No birth or marriage date known for her as yet. She was mother to 5 daughters, at least one of which was bo...

Re: Snavely's from PA to Wythe County, VA Posted on: 20 Aug 2003, by Ruth Marker

Surnames > Snavely

Do you by any chance have a George Herman Snavley in your family who was married to a Maybelle or Mabel Hoyt and had one child Rugardy These are my grandparents and mother They were married somewhere around 1...

nebraska wagner Posted on: 05 Feb 2001, by sharon

Surnames > Wagner

I am looking for anyone with info on Wagner's in Nebraska, especially Raymond, Ray, or Roy or Maybelle. I have heard many stories including being adopted, part Indian, and more. Any help would be greatly appr...

Re: Dan Wesson Posted on: 16 Jul 2002, by js wesson

Surnames > Wesson

my grandfather married maybelle knowles had 4 living children,jake,david,charles,and james wesson.he lived in lipscomb alabama most of their lives.worked at pyne mines in bessemer alabama for many years.must ...

info on grandfathers ancestors Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by Dan Wesson

Surnames > Wesson

any info on Dan Wesson,born 1906 and lived most of adult life in Lipscomb,Alabama.Married MayBelle Knowles.Possibly from Georgia

John Valentine Wyatt Posted on: 26 Mar 2001, by  daelma

Surnames > Wyatt

I'm looking for info on John Valentine Wyatt, He was born 2-14-1865 and he married Mary colby. Their children were Edwin, Handel,William,Bertha and Maybelle. They lived in MA.

John Valentine Wyatt Posted on: 26 Mar 2001, by  daelma

Surnames > Wyatt

I'm looking for info on John Valentine Wyatt, He was born 2-14-1865 and he married Mary colby. Their children were Edwin, Handel,William,Bertha and Maybelle. They lived in MA.

Re: Maybelle (Mabel) WEST, MA Posted on: 04 Dec 2001, by Pat D

Surnames > West

I have a Mabel Estella West b. in Ma 1876?? she would be my gfather older sister - her parents were George A. and Julia (Foster) West from Pawtucket, RI but she was born in MA - a link?

per page