Search the Boards

Search Results for "MARVELL" - 479 Messages

per page

Hartsfields of Bentonville AR Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by Charity

Surnames > Hartsfield

My grandfather was Horace Claud Hartsfield b 10/26/1920 in Marvell (?) AR. I know that a lot of his relatives are in Bentonville AR. His uncle Boss Hartsfield is the only one I know by name. My grandfather's...

Bradburns of Mich. Posted on: 24 Jan 2000, by DWAYNE LARRY NICELY

Surnames > Bradburn

...Johanna Bradburn she married Clare Moshier in michigan.Tomy,s siblings where Matt(BUD) Bradburn,Betty and Marvell Bradburn.Maybe more thats all i know. Thanks for the help. D.Nicely.

White 1910 AR census Posted on: 02 Mar 2001, by  FWhite5512

Surnames > White

White,John Wesley 64,wife Ellen 66. White,Charles 32,wife Mollie 23, children Edna,Waco,there later is Marvell. White,Lee 29,wife Mary 25, Children Alen or Allen, Nova or Nora,Doyle 2,Bethel 3mo. There is al...

White Ala,TN>AR Posted on: 21 Feb 2001, by  FWhite5512

Surnames > White

...Waddle1929,sons William T. Floyd O. Loyd T.James had son Grover Clevand,Josepd son Ezra,Charley Daughter Marvell,Lee son Doyle,any information or connection appreciated.

Re: para Roberto Gauna de Nuevo Mexico Posted on: 06 Jun 2004, by Rosa S. Gaona

Surnames > Gauna

...spain mother from mexico. any info would be greatly appreciated.. my father is a jr. his name: Pete Marvell Gaona Jr. gracias

HUFF Posted on: 23 Apr 2000, by C. Robinson

Topics > Ethnic / Race > African American > Alabama

Rec. a new piece of info. stating: ggftr Thomas HUFF m. Alta (?) HUFF b. abt. 1857-(TN); d. 1-1-1941 Marvell (Ph. Co.), AR.

Re: 762 FERGUSONS, mostly Southern USA Posted on: 22 May 2006, by  KatPurple

Surnames > Ferguson

...was Zelma Tennie Harrell, daughter of William Benjamin Harrell and Nancy J. Horn. My Grandmother is Marvell Marie Harrell Cummings Parker and My Mother is Bettie Jo Cummings Travis. If you can any info on t...

Scuffins Posted on: 07 May 2000, by Tracey Lemley

Surnames > Scuffins

...unfortunaetly I have been unable to question anybody in the family. A while ago I did try to contact a Nita Marvell, she was the daughter of May Scuffins, Ernest's sister. Nita was adamant she would have not...

Ella Belle WINTER KELLER Posted on: 29 Dec 2001, by  SandyKeller31

Surnames > Winters

...ideal where.). She died in West Memphis , Arkansas 17 Mar 1986 and is buried at Cypert Cemetery near Marvell, Arkansas. I am trying to find her biological father. Her mother's name was Jessie Lee HALLOWAY...

Obituary - Johnny E. Castleberry Posted on: 11 Sep 2002, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Castleberry

...numerous cousins; one niece; one nephew; one uncle; and one aunt. Mr. Castleberry was born June 22, 1931 in Marvell, AR. He attended schools in West Helena, AR. Mr. Castleberry served in the US Air Force ove...

Yancy/Yancey Ancestor Search Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by Marilyn Green

Surnames > Yancy

...information about: Dollie/Dolly Tables nee: Yancy/Yancey She gave birth to Mattie L. Brown in Marvell, Arkansas between 1913 and 1915. Around 1917, she gave birth to Ruth Mae Brown in Tunica, Mis...

Everett Eldridge Posted on: 04 May 2000, by  PSCASandy

Surnames > Eldridge

I talked with both your brother Steven and your Mother as well as your father's niece Marvell. Since that time, I have been very busy with work, but am more than happy to talk with you. Please email me at sa...

Re: SAMUEL BARDSLEY + MARGARET BOOTH - 1815 - STOCKPORT, CHESHIRE Posted on: 12 Jun 2004, by Stephen Shawcross

Surnames > Bardsley

Hi Nancy I have Samuel and Margaret in my family tree, through the intermarriage of my Hibbert line into the Bardsley family. My family tree can be found on www.rootsweb.com against the name sshawcr...

Re: Hattie ( Renison) Guthrie b 4-5-1893 Ada,OK Posted on: 26 Dec 2001, by  FGuthrie

Surnames > Guthrie

I Looked on the Ar map and could not find a Marble but I have Guthrie's from Marvell, Phillip Co., Ar They are part of the Walker Co., Al Guthrie's. Are these the ones you are looking for? Floyd

LEE COUNTY BRADLEYS Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by  DOROTHYHARRIO...

Surnames > Bradley

...became a Pullman on the train and moved to Washington, DC. Nero had no sisters or brothers. My Mom , Marvell (Sweetie) was born 1920 in Lee county, daughter of Mingo Bradley and Phyllis Henry Bradley. All of...

WYSACKY BRADLEYS Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by  DOROTHYHARRIO...

Surnames > Bradley

Crystsl, I get more excited every day. My name is Dorothy Harriot. My mother was Marvell Bradley Harriot of Wysacky. There are a bunch of us doing the Bradley family research. My mother was daughter of Mingo...

Obit of Ida Myrtle Lincomfelt Paxton Posted on: 20 Mar 2006, by  Wanda Rabb

Surnames > Paxton

...Paxton, Bobby (Susan) Paxton, and Billy (Tina) Paxton all of DeWitt; one brother, Carlton Lincomfelt of Marvell; 29 grandchildren; 28 great-grandchildren ; and one great-great-grandchild. Services will be h...

Re: Marked Tree Ark. Posted on: 03 Jul 2001, by  BrindaJackson...

Surnames > Ates

...HER FATHER WAS GROVER ATES BROTHER TO JOHN AND GORAGE ATES. MY GRANDFATHER GROVER LIVED AND DIED IN MARVELL AR. ABOUT THREE HOURS FROM YOU. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO MY MOTHER. HER NAME IS ELISE THOMPSON....

frank priest Posted on: 22 Apr 1999, by ROB MARVELL

Surnames > Priest

i am researching the family tree and have drawn a blank at frank or francis priest who apparently ran away with another woman whilst married to america and was never heard from again born in Staffor...

Tennessee Watt Posted on: 28 Aug 2004, by  JanineWright

Surnames > Watt

...at least 2 children - Tennessee FRENCH (b. Jan. 21, 1896 in Winterville, MS and died Dec. 18, 1978 in Marvell AR) and Lotsie FRENCH (b. around 1885) We know Tennessee WATT married James SMITH in 1941. We d...

John Ackerson, AR Posted on: 29 May 2000, by Velmon Ackerson

Surnames > Ackerson

I am also seaching for relatives. I am Black, are you? Father's name is John Ackerson born in Marvell, AR

Re : Thomas Marston Posted on: 14 Nov 2000, by JColgin

Surnames > Marston

Looking for info on Thomas Marston of VA, m. Rebecca Green, dau. Rebecca. Was he son of Thomas and Elizabeth (Marvell) Green?

Re: Lide ancestry Posted on: 18 Jun 2003, by Julie

Surnames > Lide

...Henry Duke? Elizabeth Soane? Any info on the parents of Thomas Marston? Thomas Marston and Elizabeth Marvell?

Marjorie Mulford married Hermes approx 1940 Chicago Posted on: 03 Mar 2006, by  robertfreeves

Surnames > Hermes

...prob before 1930). In 1930 she is living in Chicago with her grandmother Maude Somers and her aunt Marvell T. Somers.

Tennessee WATT FRENCH SMITH 1896-1978; MS > AR Posted on: 28 Oct 2005, by  JanineWright

Surnames > Watt

...at least 2 children - Tennessee FRENCH (b. Jan. 21, 1896 in Winterville, MS and died Dec. 18, 1978 in Marvell AR) and Lotsie FRENCH (b. around 1885) We know Tennessee WATT married James SMITH in 1941. We do...

reynolds family Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by stephanie

Surnames > Reynolds

HELLO, I READ YOUR MESSAGE AND I HAD A GRANDFATHER WITH THE LAST NAME REYNOLDS. HE LIVED IN MARVELL ARKANSAS. HE LATER MOVED TO MICHIGAN. HE WAS MARRIED TO LAURA WOLFE. I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT HIM BUT MY MO...

Re: Descendents of Able Crisp/ Crisps of Floyd Co, Kentucky Posted on: 17 Nov 2005, by  Sidney H Turn...

Surnames > Crisp

...Jerrell: Susannah went to Arkansas with youngest daughter Susannah Crisp Riley. Informant Dorothy Crisp, Marvell AR. Children of Abel Crisp and Susannah Jerrell are: 2 i. Ansel2 Crisp, born Abt. 1793 in N...

Wooten Family Research Posted on: 03 Apr 1999, by Perry Leslie

Surnames > Wooten

...in AR/MS. My grandfather is William Baylass Wooten,Sr. b.5/29/1891 in Oren,Tate County,MS d.5/1966 in Marvell,Phillips County,AR. m.12/26/1918 to Mary Lee Watkins. Please e-mail me any possible links at ples...

Re: Lucy Jane Marvell/DeForrest Stanbro Posted on: 22 Aug 2004, by  eatatfreds_1

Surnames > Stanbro

I've been working on the New York Stanbros this summer, Joseph, Amos, Prentis, Gardner, John are some of the names, some of which would be old enough to be DeForrest's father. And I do have some unna...

Lucy Jane Marvell Posted on: 20 Jan 2000, by  annlam

Surnames > Stanbro

Hi: Some info I received recently states that Lucy Marvell was married to Mr. Hubble, but I don't know the dates. I'll have to do some more research on it. Thanks for your help. Ann Lamphere

Marriage Certificate-Deforrest Stanbro Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by  annlam

Surnames > Stanbro

I would love to get a copy of that marriage certificate of Deforrest Stanbro and Lucy Marvell. The reason I say this,that I have the original diary of Helen Stanbro Olmsted, their daughter and she is the one...

Family History Posted on: 30 Jun 2000, by Rosie Lee Hill

Surnames > King

I am searching for any information regarding my parents Shepherd and Noami King of Marvell, AK My mother is currently residing in Chicago, but my father passed on several years ago leaving a number of siblin...

Oscar R. Willbanks, died 12 May 1979 Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by  LStehle3611

Surnames > Wilbanks

...Army veteran of World War II and was a Presbyterian. He was a former manager of AP and L offices at Marvell and Elaine. Survivors are his wife, Mrs. Ruth Younger Willbanks; a son, James Willbanks of Little R...

Beaty's in MO. & AR. Posted on: 25 Aug 2001, by  fjroy

Surnames > Beaty

...Buch 1875 William George b.1 june 1863 d10 Nov1870 MarthaJane b20 March 1855 d6 Jan.1866 Buried in Marvell . AR. Eventide Cemetery Sarah Ann(my gggrandmother ) b23 Sept.1857 m Carroll Liveiy Tollett 11 Fe...

Re: Benjamin H. Winfrey, VA,GA,AR Posted on: 28 Apr 2006, by  Robert M. Wil...

Surnames > Winfrey

...H. Winfrey and ancestry. I see multiple variations of his ancestry. The concensus is his father was Marvell of Montgomery County, Virginia, but I have seen no documents to support this. Further Marvell is suppos...

FAMILY TREE Posted on: 06 Oct 2000, by Marvell A. Goodgame

Surnames > Goodgame

HI, I NEED SOME HELP FINDING INFO ABOUT MY FAMILY TREE. MY GRANDPARETS WERE ROY (OR LEROY)GOODGAME, FATHER JOHN, AND GRANDMOTHER ERA GOODGAME (MADEN VINCINT) FATHER LIM MOTHER MARY. MY MOTHER IS FROM ...

Goodgame Family Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by Kalah Erwin

Surnames > Goodgame

Marvell, Do you know when John Goodgame (your grandpa) was born or anything else about him? Or his parents? Email me: attitude8@academicplanet.com

Oxner Family in Arkansas Posted on: 06 Mar 2004, by  Tammie58620

Surnames > Oxner

...retrieve at this time ... Madison Oxner Sr. was born August 15 , 1929 in Oak Forest , Arkansas and died in Marvell Arkansas...Dec.14,1997. His parents were Will and Audrey Fisher Oxner , last listing Poplar ...

CORRECTION TO 1ST MSG Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by MARVELL MONTAGUE SALLEY

Surnames > Montague

This is my great grandfather that I am doing this research on not my father as it sounds. My father's name was Roscoe, his father's name was William one of the son's of Edward.

Re: Sam Slaughter, TX Posted on: 19 May 2005, by katherine akins

Surnames > Slaughter

...obituary The Daily World in Helena Arkansas Foriando Francis Slaughter 78, of Helena buried dec 21,2004 at Marvell Cemetery.Born sept 28,1928 in holly grove to samuel jessie slaughter and Birdie McClesh. I m...

Montague Research Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by MARVELL MONAUE SALLEY

Surnames > Montague

Father, Edward Montague, born in 1830, son Randall born in 1860, William born in 1862, daughters: Hester,born in 1859,Lina, born in 1874 and grandaughter, Carrie, born in 1874. all of Stafford County,...

Nansemond Co., VA Clerk's Fee Books Index - 1774-1800 Posted on: 04 Jun 2006, by  Deborah Parke...

Surnames > Marble

...that message board. If anyone knows where this Peter & Stephen might fit into the whole MARBLE / MARVELL / MARVEL / MARABLE picture, I sure would appreciate the information. I'm glad to share all I hav...

Re: Wirt/Spradlin Posted on: 30 Sep 2002, by Freddie Spradlin

Surnames > Spradlin

William Wade Wirt, b. 1847, Montgomery Co, VA. He married (1) Sarah Catherine Miles, 6 Feb 1867, in Montgomery Co, VA., b. 9 Mar 1852, VA., (daughter of Samuel Branch Miles and Mary Wirt) d. before 1...

Arkansas Coleman Posted on: 15 Jan 2001, by  Cinda1977

Surnames > Coleman

...part american indian, possibly black foot,and white. She married Wm. Crawford Marshall 12/25/1890 in Marvell Arkansas. Any help would be great!

Marvell Kuykendall (Okla 1920's) Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by  brendapool46

Surnames > Kuykendall

I am looking for information on Marvell Kuykendall. She is my grandmother, and i am trying to find out about her parents, and brother and sister?

marvell Posted on: 28 Oct 2000, by  brendapool46

Surnames > Kuykendall

She lived in the Tulsa ,Okla. City, area. Her brothers names are Jack, ?,her sistername i believe is Eula?. I think she may have family somewhere around hugo? thanks brenda

Re: Henry Nash of Goochland/Middlesex,Va. area. Who is this Nash? Posted on: 23 Mar 2005, by  Jay Schoonove...

Surnames > Nash

...Moseley, a sister of Judith Moseley whose husband was Duel Thurston. Jochabed and Judith were daughters of Marvell Moseley and Agatha Daniel. These Henry Nash and Duel Thurston families were apparently clo...

Re: Lauck Cousin Posted on: 29 Nov 2006, by Beth

Surnames > Lauck

Hi Cousin, Ezekeil was brother to my Grandfather Henry Newton Lauck. Info below. I have a website that has my Lauck line at: www.Beth-website.net I have a mess on the Lauck page because I am ad...

Re: Aaron's in Arkansas Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by Roger Aaron

Surnames > Aaron

Hey Carl, In what years did they live in Helena? I am related to Aarons that lived in Marvell, Arkansas just 10 miles from Helena.

Re: Roen's from WI Posted on: 16 Nov 2006, by Matthew

Surnames > Roen

Your Marvell has 2 l's and is a female. Our Marvel is only 1 l and is a male. Had 4 children: Melvin, Carol, Neil and Abby (Albert, after his grandfather I believe). Marvel married Lola and was the son o...

per page