Search the Boards

Search Results for "MANCILLAS" - 84 Messages

per page

needed info! Posted on: 24 Jan 2000, by Genevieve Mancillas

Surnames > Mancillas

I just wanted to know if anyone had any information that they could tell me about my last name.

mancillas surname for Genevieve Posted on: 22 Mar 2000, by Tillie Andrade

Surnames > Mancillas

The name Mancillas is either spelled "Mancias", or Macias depending on how it was first heard. Apparently it appears they are all descendants of the same family. My maiden name is Mancillas. Where are you fro...

Last name Posted on: 28 Jun 2000, by Kristen Mancillas

Surnames > Mancillas

I too am a Mancillas. Most of my family lives in Oklahoma, but filtered up there from Mexico by my great-grandparents. I also have some family in Texas. I'm eager to learn more about the family name and I'm pu...

Mancillas Family Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by Connie Mancillas

Surnames > Mancillas

In response to Kristen...sounds like my family. Came to Oklahoma- from Mexico(Maria and Max). Settled in Woodward. Contact me if you want.

Mancillas Family Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by Kristen

Surnames > Mancillas

Hi Connie! Yes, your name is very familiar. If you have a sister named Sandra, I've made contact with her through Aunt Mickey and we're making some progress. Please respondÜ.

Mancillas Family Name Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by Connie Mancillas

Surnames > Mancillas

Hello little second cousin. Your father, Max, is my cousin. Your grandfather and my father, Bill, are brothers. I know that your grandfather passed away not too long ago and I was sad to hear that new...

Guanajuato Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by  E_Hernandez

Surnames > Mancillas

Hi Connie do you know if your family goes back to Penjamo Guanjuato about 90 to 100 years ago? Edward from Stockton, Ca.

Re: Last name Posted on: 29 Oct 2003, by Cristina

Surnames > Mancillas

I am looking for information also on the Mancillas last name, if you have any you can share, let me know. I'm still in the start of my search, so I dont have much info.... thanks, Cristina

Name Posted on: 27 Jan 2001, by Matt Mancillas

Surnames > Mancillas

Hi there. I'm trying to find out more about my heritage and where my family is from. I just know most of my family lives in Texas with other relatives up north.

Re: needed info! Posted on: 11 Aug 2006, by  acneuro

Surnames > Mancillas

...Havana Rancho, Hidlago County, Texas, Pg 26, Sup Dist 6, Enum Dist 81, Household/ Family 239: Pedro Mancillas W M 25 Laborer Born Texas Father/Mother Mexico, Gertrudes Mancillas W F 21 Keeping House Cannot Read/Write ...

California Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by Mark Mancillas

Surnames > Mancillas

Hello everyone! I'm kind of a newbie at this but I'm glad I ran into this website. I wanted to let everyone know that there is a few of us that were born in raised in California. If anyone is out ther...

Silicon Valley Posted on: 16 Nov 2000, by Russ Mancillas

Surnames > Mancillas

This branch of the Mancillas Family has been living in the San Jose area since 1946, my father came and settled here after stopping in SJ during his time in the army. He then brought his mother and 2 brothers...

Mancillas Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by  E_Hernandez

Surnames > Mancillas

Hi. I had a great Grandfather and grandmother named Mancilla or Mancillas in Penjamo Guanajuato. They are gone now but I am looking to find if there are more family there. Do you have relatives there. My Great...

Mancillas Posted on: 27 Feb 2001, by macillas

Surnames > Mancillas

Since Im kinda new at this Im not sure of all the relatives I do have and where. I will post in the future as to where my ancestors may have come from.....thanks too those who have replied though.

Mancillas Posted on: 27 Feb 2001, by mancillas

Surnames > Mancillas

Since Im kinda new at this Im not sure of all the relatives I do have and where. I will post in the future as to where my ancestors may have come from.....thanks too those who have replied though.

Re: California Posted on: 05 Aug 2001, by mancillas

Surnames > Mancillas

I'm from california, all my life I wondered if ther were other mancillas out there. I live in sacramento and my dad was from the LA area. I am currently in the navy and so was my grandfather. I've heard that m...

Re: California Posted on: 05 Aug 2001, by mancillas

Surnames > Mancillas

I'm from california, all my life I wondered if ther were other mancillas out there. I live in sacramento and my dad was from the LA area. I am currently in the navy and so was my grandfather. I've heard that m...

Re: California Posted on: 09 Nov 2002, by Russ Mancillas

Surnames > Mancillas

I am also in California, (Northen), and was born and raised here, I have two older sisters, one older brother and one younger brother. My father was born in Colorado but settled in San Jose after WWII...

Salvador Mancillas, my grandfather Posted on: 21 Aug 2001, by  tthebert

Surnames > Mancillas

I am searching for more information about my grandfather, Salvador Jesus Mancillas and our family. He was born in Mexico City in 1914 and came to the States when he was around 10 years old(Chicago area). He li...

Finding my relatives Posted on: 29 Dec 2002, by  chloem141

Surnames > Mancillas

I'm afraid I don't know much about my Mancillas side of the familt...I know my father Eduardo Mancillas died June 15, 2000 and was from Brownsville, TX. As is his mother Maria de la Luz Ramos-Mancillas (who I believe i...

Re: Finding my relatives Posted on: 29 Jun 2005, by M Silva

Surnames > Mancillas

Is your mother's name Rosie and maiden name Ramos? And is she originally from Floyd County?

Finding my relatives Posted on: 29 Dec 2002, by  chloem141

Surnames > Mancillas

I'm afraid I don't know much about my Mancillas side of the family...I know my father Eduardo Mancillas died June 15, 2000 and was from Brownsville, TX. As is his mother Maria de la Luz Ramos-Mancillas (who I believe i...

Mancillas Posted on: 30 Jan 2003, by  c91405

Surnames > Mancillas

Hello I'm Carlos Mancillas Padilla. My mother is Katherine Yolanda Mancillas-Padilla. I'am looking for any relatives. I know most of them from California, even meet some new ones at my wedding, but we also hav...

Re: Cemetary Lookup Posted on: 09 Dec 2006, by  jcobs1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Lee

...and Stanley Roc Marshel and Edward Kent Marshel, both of West Brooklyn; one daughter, Esther (Jessie) Mancillas of Hillcrest; one step-brother, David Kennedy of El Paso; four stepsisters, Donetta Reynolds of R...

Need to find my god-parents Posted on: 27 May 2007, by  mdealva1

Surnames > Mancillas

...I have been trying to locate them, last I new they had moved back to Arizona. If you know Richard Mancillas or Susan Ann Mancillas (Totsonie), they have a daughte, April Denise Mancillas..please forward info to my email addr...

Re: Uranga, Gutierrez, Acosta Posted on: 22 May 2007, by  deborahmancil...

Localities > North America > Mexico > Chihuahua

I have information on the Clovis California side of your grandmother's family. My e-mail is mancillas@juno.com.

Catarina Medrano Posted on: 18 Apr 2007, by  c91405

Surnames > Medrano

...Catarina Medrano who lived around Royes Hunt, Texas back in the 1900's I believe. And has any relatives to Mancillas. Any info would be greatly apprciated. Thank you, Carlos M. Padilla I can be email at cmp...

Re: California Posted on: 02 May 2008, by  connie2327

Surnames > Mancillas

i just learned that my great grandfather may have had a brother he lost contact with.

Re: I'm a Mancillas Posted on: 29 Apr 2008, by  c91405

Surnames > Mancillas

Hey if you are a Mancillas out here in Cali, so am I.. I have a list of alot of Mancillas now. One of the cousins did an extensive research on the family.. There is a family reunion on July 26. Email me with your famil...

Re: I'm a Mancillas Posted on: 29 Apr 2008, by  c91405

Surnames > Mancillas

Hey if you are a Mancillas out here in Cali, so am I.. I have a list of alot of Mancillas now. One of the cousins did an extensive research on the family.. There is a family reunion on July 26. Email me with your famil...

Re: California Posted on: 23 Apr 2008, by  connie2327

Surnames > Mancillas

my mother was born an raised in california her fathers side (my grandfather) is mancillas. he was also born and raised in california. his father manuel mancillas came here from chilie i believe

Re: MANCILLAS Posted on: 23 Apr 2008, by  connie2327

Surnames > Mancillas

my mothers maiden name is mancillas not sure if it will help. we are mainly in los angeles california

Re: I'm a Mancillas Posted on: 23 Apr 2008, by  connie2327

Surnames > Mancillas

my mothers maiden name is mancillas we live in los angeles county in california

I'm a Mancillas Posted on: 26 Mar 2008, by  mysterious218...

Surnames > Mancillas

I'm a Mancillas, (My Fathers side) well.. It's now my Maidan name. I live in Indianapolis, Indiana; We have a few of Mancillas's here, well... My immediate family that is. I also have alot of Mancillas Family living in...

Re: California Posted on: 26 Mar 2008, by  mysterious218...

Surnames > Mancillas

Im a Mancillas, well.. It's my Maidan name now. I live in Indianapolis, Indiana; We have a few of Mancillas's here, well... My immediate family that is. I also have alot of Mancillas Family living in TX. (Houston, Tex...

Jesse Varela Mancillas Posted on: 08 Jan 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Jesse Varela Mancillas Born in San Antonio, Texas on Jan. 4, 1921 Departed on Dec. 11, 2007 and resided in San Antonio, TX. Visitation: Thursday, Dec. 13, 2007 Mass of Christian Burial: Friday, Dec. 14, 20...

Re: Mancillas Posted on: 07 May 2008, by  Ezhikmancilla...

Surnames > Mancillas

Since I seldom hear/read about the last name Mancillas I was intrigued by the fact that someone would mention the Mancillas' of El Paso, TX. My grandfathers name was Jose Mancillas (deceased) and my grandmothers name is Antoni...

Re: California Posted on: 18 Sep 2008, by  c91405

Surnames > Mancillas

...Aida, I recieved your email last nite and reply back to it. You can email me at c91405@yahoo.com. Your Mancillas info sounds really intriguing.. Hope to hear from you soon. Carlos

Re: Uranga, Gutierrez, Acosta Posted on: 18 Aug 2008, by  deborahmancil...

Localities > North America > Mexico > Chihuahua

That is my husband's grandparents you are talking about Catarino Uranga. mancillas@juno.com

Re: Mancillas Posted on: 18 Sep 2008, by  c91405

Surnames > Mancillas

Hey, I was trying to see if you had a personal email that I can foward you information or forward it to the right people.. Here is my email address. c91405@yahoo.com Looking forward to hear from you,...

Re: California Posted on: 06 Sep 2008, by  amart269

Surnames > Mancillas

Hi Mark, my maiden name in Mancillas. My family if from Mexicali BC, but we were raised in California. My dad is Felix Mancillas, my grandfather's name is Melquiadez Mancillas, died in 1996, his father's name was Abraham. Wh...

Re: Mancillas Posted on: 23 Sep 2008, by  c91405

Surnames > Mancillas

Hi there, When you get a chance please email me directly at c91405@yahoo.com.. Jose Mancillas was my great uncle.. Theres been a few Mancillas trying to locate family members, and the dots are connecting.. In which ...

Anthony (Tony) R. Casarez Posted on: 29 Oct 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Anthony R. Casarez, Jr. and Eric Casarez; mother, Juanita Casarez; six sisters: Sylvia Montenegro, Nancy Mancillas (Gerardo), Sandra Casarez, Lisa Michelle Casarez, Linda Ramirez (Michael) and Marissa Ruiz (Ge...

Finding family Posted on: 18 Mar 2009, by  graydc

Surnames > Mancillas

I am interested in talking with members of the Mancillas family in Oklahoma and Texas. My great-grandparents were Maximiano and Maria Mancillas. My father is Stephen Mancillas. I would like to learn more about this side of m...

Re: I'm a Mancillas Posted on: 14 Nov 2008, by  montoyasusan

Surnames > Mancillas

I am a mancillas from my father side it is good to her that there are mancillas other than tx.We have some in Brownsville Tx and in San Antoino,Austin

Re: I'm a Mancillas Posted on: 03 Mar 2009, by  ramtank

Surnames > Mancillas

We are also Mancillas, living in California, my father, was Inis H. Mancillas, born in Pueblo, Colorado, about 1920. His father was Maximo, from Mexico, (we think Guadalajara Mex), he died in 1926 in Colorado. We don't...

Re: Octaviano Mancillas aka; Meraz Posted on: 31 Dec 2008, by  edgar1151

Surnames > Mancillas

the mancillas came from zacatecas there is a small town called mancillas and all of them are related some how my dad past away but he used to mention that name ''meraz and mexicali all the time

Octavio Meraz (Mancillas) Posted on: 16 Nov 2008, by  deborahmancil...

Surnames > Meraz

Researching Octaviano (Octavio, Octivano, Octavino) Mancillas born 1903, died 1952. He sometimes used the last name of Meraz. His wife was Aurelia Rodriguez born 1909, died 1964, they came to California from ...

Octaviano Mancillas aka; Meraz Posted on: 16 Nov 2008, by  deborahmancil...

Surnames > Mancillas

Researching Octaviano (Octavio, Octivano, Octavino) Mancillas born 1903, died 1952. He sometimes used the last name of Meraz. His wife was Aurelia Rodriguez born 1909, died 1964, they came to California from ...

Re: Finding family Posted on: 21 Apr 2009, by  c91405

Surnames > Mancillas

Hi there, Please email me at c91405@yahoo.com. I have tons of Mancillas info.. I have to look at the list and see where your parents or grandparents are from.. But there are a tons of them in Texas...

per page