Search the Boards

Search Results for "MAJORIE" - 1,622 Messages

per page

Hollingworth - source of inf Posted on: 22 Jan 2006, by Rodger

Surnames > Hollingworth

I saw your posting as I have Hollingworth roots. I have had a great deal of useful information from Majorie Ward -- see her web page on http://www.hollingworths.net/ Best Regards Rodger

SUTTON - Eric George, d 1971 Posted on: 14 Jun 1999, by  JenniSutton04...

Surnames > Sutton

...who was a Lt. Col. in India and died in 1971?? If you are please email me. He was married to Glwadys Majorie Clarke Richards. Thank you for any help. Jen

Bonds in New York State Posted on: 15 Aug 2004, by  DonaldElliott...

Surnames > Bond

...find information on my grandmother Cora Bond. She married Alfred Nokes and had 3 children (Donald E., Majorie (Marnie), Charles). She had several sisters as I recall an Aunt Lottie & Aunt Nellie. I be...

Charles Cressy Horsley 1856-1894 England Posted on: 14 Feb 2000, by  CassandraHors...

Surnames > Horsley

...Cressy Horsley 1856-1894), his children were Claude, Gladys Cressy (m. Mr Spear), Gordon Richard Cressy Majorie. Children of Gordon Richard Cressy are Catherine Mary Alison (1910), Cressy George Gordon (wen...

Re: Marjory Yorston \David Garson Posted on: 25 Aug 2002, by  garsonrossow

Surnames > Yorston

Hi Francis, I am related to David /Majorie through David/Harvey to David/Bowers to Collin/Calder who was my GGG?father and came to Aust. about 1850. Barry Garson

Re: Robinson's from Canada Posted on: 17 Aug 2001, by Fay Brugger

Surnames > Robinson

...here goes... My Father Ross Henry Robinson DOB April 25, 1912 in York, Toronto, Ontario. He married Majorie Edith Mills - They had Seven Children. Then he Married my mother Blanche Bartlett they had six chi...

Family Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by Cheryl Mandel

Surnames > Robinson

...Robinson deceased was adopted by Belton Webb Robinson of New York my father had 6 children. He married Majorie Martin. Appreciate any information. Thanks Cheryl

Musker surname Posted on: 05 Mar 2000, by Paul Musker

Surnames > Musker

Majorie Thompson :- Thank you for replying.I know very little about the origin of the name except it is quite rare. where I live there are only about ten listed in the Liverpool telephone directory and about...

obit Thomas King De Witt II Posted on: 20 Feb 2003, by  cantorjoeocho

Surnames > Dewitt

...lung cancer he was born in Middletown, NY on June 8,1939 and grew up in Greenwich, CN His parents were Majorie Brown and John Holster DeWitt. His parents and his brother John DeWitt predeceased him. tom marr...

Bumpuses in Ohio Posted on: 27 Aug 2001, by Dawn Thomas

Surnames > Bumpus

I was just curious about Bumpuses in Ohio. MY grandmother was a Bumpus.. her name is Majorie Ann .. She married my grandfather Mason Rhoden. I know she has a couple of sisters one is Gertrude, which I thin...

Richard Robinson Eva Ross - Canada/Mass. Posted on: 19 Apr 2000, by Fay Robinson

Surnames > Robinson

...Harvey? and I don't know the rest of the names. They lived in Toronto, Ontario Canada. Ross Married Majorie Mills? around 1929? They had six children; Ross (sonny)(Sonny married a woman named Dorothy - they ...

Looking for Birth Mother MAJORIE BOND Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by Penny Kirschenbaum

Surnames > Bond

Looking for information on my birth mother, Majorie Bond, I was born in Charlston,SC on November,22, 1960. at Baker Memorial Hospital. any and All info would be greatly appreciated. My Adoptive parents are g...

Re: Fred Geldmeier Posted on: 06 Sep 2002, by Charles A. Alston

Surnames > Geldmeier

...be 58 this year. Charlie Dickenson is still alive and kicking. I've been trying to go see him and Majorie (he remarried after Bertha died in 1980) every other month or so. I've met Lydia and Anna before, ...

Nottinghamshire RICHARDS Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by Jenny Bostock

Surnames > Richards

...married ELIZABETH BETTISON ? - 1944 They had 3 children... ALFRED THOMAS RICHARDS (my grandfather) MAJORIE ELIZABETH The above children i have info on, I would appreciate info on ARTHUR, ELIZABETH or eith...

Fitzgerald Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by  Colleen1156

Surnames > Fitzgerald

My grandmother was Majorie Fitzgerald, I heard she might have a sister Margaret. Her father was John and the mother Mary, we think either Nevin or Neven. She was born in 1917 and her father was killed in a t...

searching for roberta deathridge Posted on: 09 Mar 2000, by debi barnett

Surnames > Deathridge

looking for natural mother of baby girl born in kentucky november 2, 1960. Child was adopted by Paul Majorie Delaney at 2 months of age. adoption final in hamilton, ohio june 2, 1962. birth mother said to b...

fraziers of Massachusetts Posted on: 20 Dec 2000, by Hollis

Surnames > Frazier

...Gladys(Rutledge)Frazier and John Frazier, they lived in Braintree Massachusetts and had several children, Majorie, Doris, Freida, Fred, Ernie, Brenda, don't know if there are any connections since i don't k...

Re: Kelson's Posted on: 12 Nov 2001, by Frank

Surnames > Kelson

Hiya Majorie Thanks for the reply, and additional route. I havent tried Cyndy's as yet. Presently I have a move coming up, and probably will be down until around the 19th Nov. Wonder what branch of the Kels...

Re: Kelson's Posted on: 07 Nov 2001, by Frank

Surnames > Kelson

Hiya Majorie. Thank you for the advice. I have danced around the perimeter of the Latter Day Saints. The problem with them is that they are not receptive to queries, that is at least the several that I have ...

RE: Pearl Jensen Posted on: 21 Mar 2004, by  stigl1

Surnames > Jensen

also I searching Jensen family into California Ralph Junie Jensen, Majorie, Robert siblings born 1922-1926 Ralph and Robert was twins from 28.1.1926/Stig Lenskjær

Earl Raymond HENNESSY (d. 2.12.1965) Posted on: 23 Apr 2000, by  jchobits

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Santa Clara

...of Saratoga; his mother, Mrs. Mary Hanks of Oregon; two sisters, Mrs. Willa Travis of Oregon and Mrs. Majorie McArthur of Eureka; and 10 grandchildren. Funeral services will be held Tuesday at 1 p.m. at the...

Re: Alan Casburn Posted on: 26 Jan 2005, by Elizabeth Brown

Surnames > Casburn

Majorie - I have been working with Alan for years. He recently sent me info on your Casburn line. I would love to have any updates that you are willing to share. My maiden name is Casburn and my gggrandfa...

Harry Paul Holmes Gambrel Jr - Korean MIA Posted on: 23 Jun 2004, by  Terrylee715

Surnames > Gambrel

...Gambrel, Sr and Leilah Eilen Huff in Illinois. Harry Jr. had 3 sisters, Dorothy J., Marion E., and Majorie I. In 1930, Marion and Majorie were stenographers residing in Decatur, IL. If anyone has any inf...

McGuire Family Tree, Ardagelly, Templeboy, Co. Sligo Posted on: 11 Jul 2003, by  pmccarthy4753

Surnames > McGuire

McGuire Family Tree 1. James McGuire I (d. 10 Apr. 1866, Age 82) (b. 1784) m. Mary McGuire (d. 23 Sept. 1863, Age 72) (b. 1791) 2. Ellen Loyola McGuire (d. 8 Dec. 1896, Age 72) m. Martin Flannelly...

Martin and Eliza McDonald, Attleboro.Mass. 1880 Posted on: 12 Dec 2005, by  genealogygirl...

Surnames > McDonald

...Bertha in St.Albans,VT 1900 w/Husband Aylmer Shufelt. Bertha and Aylmer had Gardner Green Shufelt and Majorie Shufelt. Shufelt sometimes spelled Shufeldt. Any info on who Martin's parents were welcome. E...

Re: Family tree Posted on: 16 Jun 2006, by  jerrystrietze...

Surnames > Stritzel

...Strietzel. My Father was Gerald Strietzel he is Buried at Rolla North Dakota. My Mothers Maiden name was Majorie Johnston and she passed away Dec 28,1998 in Paradise Calif. That is where she is buried at. ...

McINTOSH Posted on: 20 Mar 1998, by Robert E. McIntosh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Walla Walla

...George, b. 1886, Milton, OR, d. 1952; Octavus, m. Marvavis BOWERMAN; Clyde, b. 1885, Masket Mt. OR, m. Majorie CAMPBELL, b. 1888, Orchards, WA; Arvel, b. 1887, m. Jessie Bennett. Olive, b. 1889, m. Harold Da...

Re: Egginton Posted on: 14 May 2004, by Brian

Surnames > Egginton

...1849 Brettell Lane m Emily Shuttleworth 1872,Ralph born 1886 m Louisa Walker 1906,Ralph born 1919 m Majorie Cook 1942. Found James's birth in Runcorn but not Marriage for his parents James and Sarah cannot f...

Marilyn S. Littlefield - solving the puzzle Posted on: 07 Aug 2006, by Kimberly Littlefield

Surnames > Littlefield

alright... so I looked at my dad's e-mail to me and my great-aunt, his aunt, is Majorie E. (Littlefield) Gerald, whom you have an obituary AND LINEAGE for. In her obiturary, she was predeceased by many brot...

Re: Wennerberg's Posted on: 13 Jun 2002, by  Annienh98

Surnames > Wennerberg

...someone else. It' s a vague memory. It's what I remember of you and your family! Your Grandmother (Majorie) has come to visit once. I remember that! Have you ever seen 2 sisters get mad at each other? Harr...

Desparately seeking my ancestors Scarberry-Adams Posted on: 31 Jan 2004, by  dreamaky

Surnames > Scarberry

...Marjorie Adams on October 29, 1948. I am also wanting information on my grandmother's family. Izora Majorie Adams, she is the daughter of Elijah and Isadore Viginia Adams (Shaffer, Schafer?) She has many b...

Tonks Family Posted on: 27 Jan 2003, by Bob Tonks

Surnames > Tonks

...age 70 , Edwin, Lilly, Percy (2 children Betty and William Granville), John (2 children John Bazil and Majorie Elizabeth) Samuel. I have all these names from a will left by William Henry. Anybody with infor...

Floyds of Wilkinson County Mississippi Posted on: 07 May 2002, by  lamaise11

Surnames > Floyd

...Floyd unknown if married or had children Jane Elizabeth Floyd married John Nettles 2 children Majorie and Johnny

Majorie DeGrass/DeGrasse Posted on: 16 Feb 2003, by  KEB61

Surnames > Degrasse

Looking for any information on the above named person. The only information I have is she was married to a John Grant and she was born in Quebec Canada. Had at least one son John F. Grant. If anyone s...

Re: Sarah Tittle md 1st Cooper, md 2nd Gunter; Warren Co., TN Posted on: 20 Mar 2006, by becool

Surnames > Tittle

...believe we have corresponded in the past on the Cooper and Tittle families. Did you see in post from Majorie Tittle, that Sarah was the dtr of George & Mary Cooper Tittle? Now that raises some interest...

Re: Vaughton Family History Posted on: 03 Jan 2003, by  janlynnz

Surnames > Vaughton

...of your reply accidentally got filed. My mother, Gwendolen Florence Wynn is a cousin to Eric's wife, Majorie Darby. I can remember spending a summer holiday at the house in Fairbourne, probably in the earl...

Re: Freerk Hoekzema or Hoeksema Posted on: 22 Oct 2003, by Bess Crowley

Surnames > Hoeksema

...Duvall, daughter of Daniel L. Duvall and Elizabeth Ann Crain. Children of Hifo Harry and Emma were: Majorie, Lola M., William, Max W., mabel and one other.

Re: Vaughton Family History Posted on: 14 Jul 2002, by  janlynnz

Surnames > Vaughton

Hi, I have an Eric Vaughton married a Majorie Darby, probably somewhere about 1920, in Birmingham. Do they fit in with your Birmingham Vaughtons anywhere?

Re: Ozias Barnes Posted on: 10 Jan 2003, by  Chorse32100

Surnames > Barnes

Ozias and Mary Norris Barnes r my gggggrandparent's. I live in Toledo, OH. My grandmother Majorie Fausey Shaffer is the daughter of Charles Fausey and Georgia Barnes. Connie

Re: Clyde E. Sweeney 1904-1972 Posted on: 17 Oct 2004, by  mrducs1

Surnames > Sweeney

Hello Tsweeney, Clyde Elmer Sweeney, is my Great Grandfather, Majorie Sweeney is my Grandma. My dad is named after Clarence Sweeney of Cresson, Please reply to mrducks1@comcast.net,

Re: BAKER, BIGELOW, GEIBEL, HARNISH, HOUTZ, MCCOLM, SANKEY & WITHERS Posted on: 29 Oct 2003, by Bruce Geibel

Surnames > Withers

...Grace Tipton (1905-??). 2-3. Kathryn May Bell (1914-1970). Married Melvin Bartlett (1911-??). 2-4. Majorie Rose Bell (1916-living in 2000). Married Francis A. Kaes (1913-1991). 3. Mayme Readocia Wither...

Re: Ernest Leroy Elgin 1914 - 1984 Posted on: 15 Oct 2006, by Donald Brosius

Surnames > Elgin

From the Hampshire Message board I was able to obtain his birth & death dates. He was married twice Majorie Neve in 1941 & Eileen Clarke in 1956 He also had 3 sons John, Robert, and Paul. If any of t...

john a verry Posted on: 22 Mar 2000, by angela

Surnames > Verry

...D5-1955 IN ASHWAY, RI SS. 03-824-4062 WHO HAD CHIKLDREN WITH FLORENCE, LLYOD, RUSSELL,GERTUDE,DORIS,MAJORIE FLORENCE AND DOROTHY OF RI. I GOT THIS INFO FROM LATTER DAY SAINTS WHICH I PAY FOR INFO. NOW, ALL T...

Re: Leonard Gertrude Gillard Posted on: 14 Jan 2002, by  jimregal

Surnames > Gillard

...would like to hear about it. also I did notice that on Genesse county Usgenweb Shows Leonard, Gertrude, Majorie were bury at Stafford also. Thanks Jim Gillard.

More info Posted on: 09 Mar 2000, by Angela Verry

Surnames > Verry

William* and Florence Knapp had seven children. They are Llyod, Russell, Gertude, Dorris, Majorie, Florence and Dorothy. Dorothy married Robert Catlow and they had Roy, Tobert, Richard, Rosemary, David and...

Peter G. Chavez Posted on: 21 May 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Chavez

...will be recited Monday evening at Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church, 1860 Griegos NW, at 7:00pm by Majorie Rodriguez. A final visitation will be Tuesday morning from 9:30am until 10:00am at Our Lady of G...

HOUGH'S FROM TEXAS @OKLAHOMA Posted on: 10 May 2000, by SUE HOUGH

Surnames > Hough

...TEXAS, I BELIEVE THAT SOME OF MY RELATIVES WERE FROM VANDZANT COUNTY. TEXAS. MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER WAS MAJORIE HART HOUGH AND WAS MARRIED TO THOMAS HOUGH IN 1904. I HAVE JUST STARTED TRACING MY ORIGINS SO ANY...

Re: Cales of Augusta Co., VA Posted on: 30 Jan 2005, by Jacki Dull

Surnames > Cales

...Cale info was missing from our local library. Try to find the book titled Descendents of David Cail by Majorie Witherow Williams. She also has listed as David Cail's wife Parthenia/Alberdina by 1766. She ...

collmorgen Posted on: 22 Jan 2001, by christian witt

Surnames > Collmorgen

hi majorie, i am from germany and the grandchild of marie gesine luedke (former marie gesine luedke). she was born 1915 in bremervoerde. bremervoerde is a small town in the north of germany. my grandma tol...

Joseph Parsons -1900 Posted on: 04 Jul 1999, by Bill Conner

Surnames > Parsons

...Nashville, Tennessee. He is the son of Chester Lee Parsons and Anne Louise Duke. Phillip married (1)Majorie McClanahan ...

per page