Search the Boards

Search Results for "MADDRY" - 82 Messages

per page

Re: madray Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by  the5brewers

Surnames > Madray

I would love some Madderra info. Please share. Jennifer Maddry

Re: Madray in New York Posted on: 01 Aug 2001, by Jennifer "Maddry" Brewer

Surnames > Madray

I would love to share info with you....we may have the same people in our line. My Madderas came to the US around early 1700s in Va, then moved to NC, and on to Ga in 1845 near Rome. Sound familiar?...

Re: Madrays in VA, NC, SC, GA Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by  the5brewers

Surnames > Madray

I am a Maddry from NC and my ancestors came from Va to NC to Ga. I have alot of info on the NC line. Jennifer

Re: Madrays in VA, NC, SC, GA Posted on: 07 Jul 2006, by Donald Patrick

Surnames > Madray

...When you get there, go to the 'File Cabinet' section look for a Catagory listing and chose Family - Maddry. I've run into Starling Powell on several NC land records. I've also checked the Census year indi...

Re: Madrays in VA, NC, SC, GA Posted on: 05 Jul 2006, by Donald Patrick

Surnames > Madray

Here is a Maddry family website that might help - if not now, maybe down the road. Don Patrick

Re: Madrays in VA, NC, SC, GA Posted on: 04 Jul 2006, by Donald Patrick

Surnames > Madray

The Marriage Bans for NC show a Darling Maddra, who married Mary Gwinn in 1783 in Warren County, NC. Otherwise, I don't seem to have a record of your Starling. Donald Patrick donald.patrick@us.army....

Re: Madrays in VA, NC, SC, GA Posted on: 04 Jul 2006, by  dhpatrick

Surnames > Madray

I'd be willing to share our Maddry Family line information with you. They come mainly from NC, VA, and GA. Don Patrick donald.patrick@us.army.mil

Re: Madrays in VA, NC, SC, GA Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by  the5brewers

Surnames > Madray

Hey Suzanne.....I am related to the Orange Co. Maddry's also. I have TONS of information. Please reply. my email is brewer.five@verizon.net. Jennifer Maddry Brewer

Re: Madrays in VA, NC, SC, GA Posted on: 08 Jan 2002, by Suzanne Maddry Bartels

Surnames > Madray

Jennifer, I am just beginning my research on the Maddry family. I am new to this so I am not even sure how to start. I live in Wake County as did my father and his father. We have relatives in Orange Co...

Re: Madrays in VA, NC, SC, GA Posted on: 06 Dec 2001, by  suzannembarte...

Surnames > Madray

I believe I am also from this group of Maddry's, Madera, etc. My immediate family stayed in NC (Chapel Hill, Orange County, Wake County). I am a beginner but do have enough info to get me totally co...

Re: Madrays in VA, NC, SC, GA Posted on: 21 Sep 2001, by Jennifer Maddry B.

Surnames > Madray

I am a descendent of the Va-NC-Ga Maddry's and have lots of information willing to share. Contact me through email. Jennifer

Re: Thomas Woodson MADREY, 1850 Floyd County Posted on: 27 Jun 2006, by Julius Lloyd

Surnames > Madry

...for Floyd County, Georgia. Based on previous information from you, Mary Beth Marchant, and Jennifer Maddry Brewer I was aware that there was a Thomas Jefferson Maddry, b.~1815, but no one had mentioned another Th...

Re: Thomas Woodson MADREY, 1850 Floyd County Posted on: 26 Jun 2006, by  dhpatrick

Surnames > Madry

Thomas was living with his brother, William Betts 'Buck' Maddry. Their father was Josiah Maddry. Both had just moved with the Gattis Family from Wake County, NC, to live in Rome, GA. I'd appreciate any informat...

Re: Wallace, Ike H. Posted on: 05 Jul 2006, by Donald Patrick

Surnames > Wallace

Would like to contact you concerning the Lloyd Family line. Don Patrick donald.patrick@us.army.mil

James Potts Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by Patrick Jones

Surnames > Potts

I have a lamen Potts on my list he lived in NC He was married to Sally Maddry. I know of one son Fredd Potts he is my GGGrandfather. I don't if this will help but you might be able to help me

Harry Wimbley Posted on: 19 Feb 2003, by Jennifer Brewer

Surnames > Wimbley

...family members of Harry Wimbley. All I know of him is that he was married a few times, once to Julia Maddry, and that he and his step-son were killed in a car accident several years ago. Please contact me...

Maddry (Betts), Mary or Polly, b. abt 1780, NC Posted on: 28 Jun 2006, by  dhpatrick

Surnames > Betts

Looking for information on Mary or Polly Mackeron (Betts) Maddry. She married Josiah Maddry and appears to have lived most of her life in or around Cumberland and Orange Counties, North Carolina. Later in the m...

Betts, Andrew, b. Unk Posted on: 28 Jun 2006, by  dhpatrick

Surnames > Betts

...North Carolina, later moved to Georgia. There appears to be some association between the Betts and the Maddry Family. Any information would be appreciated. Don Patrick

Re: Maddry (Betts), Mary or Polly, b. abt 1780, NC Posted on: 19 Feb 2007, by  billhatchell3...

Surnames > Betts

Patrick, These appear to have a connection with the Isle of Wight County, VA Betts and Savage families. Have you read Wilmer C. Betts account of Andrew & Sally White Bett's family in John Bennet...

Rawson Carl Bernard Obit Posted on: 08 Jul 2007, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...TX; son George Rawson and his wife Yvonne, son Leonard Lee Rawson and his wife Moira and daughter Kaye Maddry and her husband Joe. There are nine grandchildren, Samuel, Nicole, Benjamin, Simon, Judah, Micha...

Re: Presswood: McMinn Co., TN Posted on: 19 Aug 2007, by  Don_Packnett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > McMinn

...McCurtain County. In 1946, when I was 15, our family moved to Phoenix, where most of mother's family (Maddry) lived. I graduated from North Phoenix High School in 1949 and Arizona State University, which ...

The parents of Elbert Maddry Morris (b 20, Dec 1920), search Posted on: 03 Mar 2008, by  pnkdiamond05

Surnames > Morris

...late 1800's or early 1900's. They last lived in Colerain, NC. Their son is my great grandfather, Elbert Maddry Morris(b 20, Dec, 1920, still living). He was born in Colerain, NC and still resides there with...

Nellie W. Ray Obit Posted on: 15 Nov 2008, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Surry

...Wiles of Chapel Hill. Her grandchildren include, Larry and Missy Underwood of Mebane, Robert and Mandy Maddry of Graham, Michael Wiles of Chapel Hill, Noah and Angela Adams of Hamptonville, Chris and Kristi...

Nellie W Ray Obituary Posted on: 29 Oct 2008, by  LindaSorrell6...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Surry

...Wiles of Chapel Hill. Her grandchildren include, Larry and Missy Underwood of Mebane, Robert and Mandy Maddry of Graham, Michael Wiles of Chapel Hill, Noah and Angela Adams of Hamptonville, Chris and Kristi...

Woods Surname Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by carolyn woods maddry

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Caswell

Am seeking lineage of James A. Woods, in Caswell Co.,NC

MADDRY Mark Wayland 1948-1991 Posted on: 27 May 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Maddry

MADDRY Mark Wayland 1948-1991 I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 203,76...

MADDRY Vera Elizabetn 1897-1982 Posted on: 27 May 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Maddry

MADDRY Vera Elizabetn 1897-1982 I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 203,...

MADDRY Henry Paul 1888-1963 Posted on: 27 May 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Maddry

MADDRY Henry Paul 1888-1963 I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 203,767 ...

Maila Hughes Prosser Posted on: 18 May 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Maila Hughes Prosser BORN: January 3, 1916 DIED: February 22, 2009 LOCATION: Shreveport, LA Maila Hughes Prosser of Shreveport,LA died Sunday, Feb. 22, 2009, in Shreveport. Maila was born at ...

Re: Madray, Madrey, Maddry, Maddery, Maddera, Madra Posted on: 23 Nov 2009, by  Lavonne1Barne...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Lenoir

Hi to All in search of the Maddrey surname, and all variances of it. Check out this website. It is a wealth of information, though it has caused me to have additional questions. ...

Madray, Madrey, Maddry, Maddery, Maddera, Madra Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by  lbonde

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Lenoir

...name was usually spelled Maddera) with his wife Margaret sometime between 1797 and 1800. His son Josiah Maddry moved back to Floyd County, GA from Orange County, NC in the fall of 1845. Joseph's sons Able a...

Seeking info on Regina and Michel Madria -Avoyelles Parish/African Americans Posted on: 10 Sep 2015, by  carlissw35

Topics > Ethnic / Race > African American > Louisiana

...are George's "Washington" parents/relatives? Madria was variously spelled Madrid, Madrey, Maddry, Madry, and Madris in census and other records. They were in the Cottonport, Plaucheville area

Re: Zachary Taylor Daw - Evergreen, AL Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by  LouiseCline51

Surnames > Daw

Zachary T. Daw & Matilda Johnson were the parents of my grandmother, Nancy E.Daw. She married a Barfield, and she& Barfied had l son Lonnie. Then she married Henry Ashton Harvey,and had my Da...

Re: Maddrey Posted on: 05 Aug 2001, by Jennifer M. Brewer

Surnames > Maddrey

...have 2 James Madderas in my line.....one of my James had a brother Joseph and his son's name changed to Maddry.

John Wade - Morgan County, Ga. - 1820 Will Posted on: 16 Aug 2001, by Judy Murphy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Morgan

The 1820 will of John Wade lists the following children: Richard, Bashasa (Winfield), Rebecah (Wood), John, Jamina (Garres), Delilah (Edwards), Tabitha (Davis), Polly (Edwards) and William. Grand ...

Re: Nancy Daw born l84l Posted on: 01 Aug 2001, by Jennifer Brewer

Surnames > Daw

Do you know if the John Maddry you speak of is from NC? Jennifer

Re: Madray, Madrey, Maddry, Maddery, Maddera, Madra Posted on: 30 Jun 2001, by  jmurphypstel

I have been told (I have no proof) that my gg grandmother was Martha M. Maddry...married to Thomas Henry Wade in Polk Co, Alabama March/1866. If you have these names in your line, I would appreciate hearin...

Re: Madray, Madrey, Maddry, Maddery, Maddera, Madra Posted on: 01 Aug 2001, by Jennifer Brewer

I just got a family tree from 30 years ago and I do have a Martha Maddry born to Josiah and Polly Maddry in 1834 but it says she was married to something "Howard" Let me know if this means something. J...

Re: Madray, Madrey, Maddry, Maddery, Maddera, Madra Posted on: 01 Aug 2001, by Jennifer Brewer

Not as of yet, but I have been told that anyone spelled "Maddry" is related by the elders in the family. Feel free to email. Jennifer Maddry Brewer the5brewers@aol.com

Re: Madray, Madrey, Maddry, Maddery, Maddera, Madra Posted on: 30 Jul 2001, by Jennifer

Very Interesting......Abel was my ggggrandfather. Jennifer

Re: Maddrey Posted on: 01 Aug 2001, by Jennifer Maddry Brewer

Surnames > Maddrey

I am wondering if we are in the same line of the "M" family....the spellings changed. I am also from NC and have traced my ancestors back to 1811 so far. Jennifer

Re: Wade Posted on: 30 Jun 2001, by  jmurphypstel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Polk

...information on Thomas Henry Wade? He was born in Polk County abt 1845.....Married Martha M. (maybe Maddry). Parents....John and Esther (Johns) Wade. Would appreciate hearing from you.

Re: goff family Posted on: 22 Oct 2001, by  DorothyClemen...

Surnames > Goff

Hello Sue, I do believe we have talked before in regards to the goff family. Yes my grandmother had a brother named Lester, but I have not checked out some of your information with one of my aunts. If...

Joe Mitchell 1850? Posted on: 04 Jul 1999, by Jean Maddry

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Wilkes

I am looking for the family of Joe Mitchell of Wilkes Co., possible birth 1830 - 50 place unknown. He was a land owner/farmer in Wilkes Co. He had a son named John C. Mitchell that married Celia Hollo...

Keeling Posted on: 04 Jul 1999, by Jean Maddry

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Unknown

I have a Leonard Keeling listed on the 1787 Wilkes County Tax List, could it be the same, the town is Wilkesboro? In District 1 100 acres. In the Wilkes Census for 1790 Leonard Keeling is listed as in...

Re: McWilliams Posted on: 24 Nov 2002, by  lbonde

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Claiborne

He isn't listed in Cemetery Inscriptions of Claiborne Parish Vol 1-4.

Re: MILLER Family Posted on: 08 Nov 2002, by  LauraBonde

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

The John Fredrick Miller line is one of mine Margaret Miller was born 2 Aug 1826 in Claiborne Parish, the daughter of George Fredrick Miller and Rosannah Unknown. Never married. By 1880 was living w...

Re: Found Picture Posted on: 24 Feb 2003, by Jennifer Brewer

Surnames > Nichols

My great grandmother was Althea"Allie" Vernon Harris Maddry. She was born in Person Co., NC in 1879 and died in Durham Co., NC in 1944. I know she taught in a school in Person Co. and wonder if ...

Re: Found Pictures Posted on: 23 Feb 2003, by Jennifer Brewer

Surnames > Long

Allie Maddry is on the far right, the others are Iva Holeman, here sister, and Earl Long, that is what it says on the back of the picture. I am trying to figure out who Earl Long is and how she ties in. I...

Re: Madray, Madrey, Maddry, Maddery, Maddera, Madra Posted on: 30 Oct 2003, by fhaskett

I am a Madrey, living in NC. My grandfather was Alvah Madrey his father was CHARLES, his fatrer was WILLIAM GOULDSMITH MADREY, AND HIS FATHER WAS WILLIAM MADDREY, and i am having trouble finding that...

per page