Search the Boards

Search Results for "MACUMBER" - 790 Messages

per page

Re: Cyrus Burnap and Catherine Adams Posted on: 18 Jul 2004, by  wanderers6

Surnames > Burnap

Looking for John "Moses" Lee and Lucy or Annie MaCumber. They are GGG Grandparents. Their Daughter Olive Annette Lee married Solon Burnap Jr. Can you help me? I may be able to get grave stone photos...

Re: Capt. David Lake's brother and sisters Posted on: 04 Nov 2001, by Carole

Surnames > Lake

...Henry Mosher abt 1873 daughter of Stephen & Catherine Bradshaw. I will get back to you with the Macumber. I do have back two or three generations, don;t know how complete or accurate. That line goes ba...

Re: Capt. David Lake's brother and sisters Posted on: 03 Nov 2001, by  pauline_hackn...

Surnames > Lake

Eva Ellen Lake was born November 21, 1881 in Bramber, Hants County, and died August 6, 1972 in Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas. She married Capt. Edgar Elroy Sanford, son of Capt. Benjamin Edgar Sa...

Re: Capt. David Lake's brother and sisters Posted on: 21 Oct 2001, by  JackCarter500

Surnames > Lake

...is what I have on David Edward Lake son of William Lake and Mary Ann or Mary Jane??? married Delilah Macumber daug. of Peleg Macumber & Elizabeth (I have her name as Croft not Rolf, not sure which is correct) Chi...

Richardson-Ok from ? CAN U HELP? Posted on: 28 Mar 2005, by  sayrefloral

Surnames > Richardson

...Estella Windham. T.E.'s parents divorced and I have nothing on his father...Can anyone help? Patti Toon Macumber

Capt. David Lake's brother and sisters Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by  RLake9664

Surnames > Lake

...on the Lakes. My grandmother was Eva LAKE Sanford, daughter of Captain David Edward Lake and Delilah MaCUMBER Lake. Delilah's father was Peleg Macumber married to Elizabeth Rolf but I am stuck there. I know my grandm...

re: Lake/macumber Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by  flipperandme

Surnames > Lake

...like he is the son of Mary Jane Lake b. 1821 William Lake b.1811 all of Kempt Shore Hants Co. Delia Macumber b.1845 daughter of Peleg Macumber 1820-1898 Elizabeth Rolf/Rolfe/Roff. I haven't been able to find Eliz...

Attention: dennie m Posted on: 07 May 2000, by Joanne

Surnames > Macumber

Hi, thanks for the offer... that would be great!

Re: Lavina Longstaff Posted on: 08 Jan 2004, by  Brenda Lowe

Surnames > Longstaff

...had two Sisters and Four step Brothers. Sisters are Eliza jane and Mary Etta. Brothers are, last name Macumber, George, John,Daniel and Nicholas and a maybe on James. My husbands family goes through Eliza Ja...

Re: Lavina Longstaff Posted on: 30 Jun 2001, by  craftee

Surnames > Longstaff

...Lavina Ann Longstaff were two different people. Hannah was Hannah Mosher. Her first husband was Wm G Macumber, then she married Joseph Longstaff. Hannah was b. May 24 1810 in, d. Aug 27 1886. Her parents ...

Re: Lavina Ann Longstaff - Canada Posted on: 09 Jan 2004, by Carol Morrow

Surnames > Longstaff

...Ontario Canada (not far from Glen Meyer, Norfolk Co, Ontario). Her mother in fact was Hannah (Mosher) Macumber, a widow with 4 young boys. Hannah had married Joseph Longstaff by 1935 (not sure where) but af...

WILLIAM WALKER Posted on: 01 Feb 2000, by  Keith or Vick...

Surnames > Walker

...1779 died 7-17-1859 married John Bond, Jr 4. WILLIAM Walker b abt 1782 died 3-17-1853 married Lydia Macumber (McComber) 5. JOHN Walker b abt 1784 died Nov 1859 married Hannah West 6. JAMES Walker b abt 17...

macombers macumbers newport hants co NS Posted on: 11 May 2000, by Dennie Macumber

Surnames > Macomber

I am looking for the parents of John Macumber. Birth and death is unknown. I do know that he married to Esther Sanford (1846-1930).One of their children was James Percy Macumber (1855-1973)and his wife was Ethel ...

Samuel and Urana McCumber of Ontario Co., NY Posted on: 12 May 2000, by  gbb1979

Surnames > Macumber

Send mailing address to dabhb@bigfoot.com. I will send copies of all info on hand. Don't send money.

Samuel and Urana Macomber of Ontario Co., NY Posted on: 10 May 2000, by  gbb1979

Surnames > Macumber

...index, 1789-1958" LDS microfilm #494856 for the town of Victor in Ontario Co., NY in which Samuel Macumber and his wife Urana sold land to William Ball. The deed is dated 4 Dec 1837.

Samuel and Urania Posted on: 12 May 2000, by Kevin Macomber

Surnames > Macumber

please contact me, this is my Grandfather and I will pay you for a copy! regards, Kevin Macomber (978)632-6727 or macomberk@aol.com.

Re: Bonesetter Sweets Posted on: 26 Jun 2002, by Dawn Tupick

Surnames > Sweet

Hi.. I "ll do that no problem.. Please send me e-direct..I prefer that to the message board.. milkyway@ncia.net

William MALONE Posted on: 07 Jan 1999, by Rebecca Seehusen

Surnames > Malone

William MALONE, Married Christina HASTING b. 4 Dec. 1844 Jedburgh, Scotland. d. 5 March 1900, buried in La Prarie Presbyterian Cemetery, La Prarie, IL. Their son, WIlliam b. 8 Feb 1878 married Minnie ...

Re: Modbury Posted on: 25 Nov 2001, by Dawn

Surnames > Sweet

...your e-mail address. Would you have anything on Macumbers married to Sweets?? My gggrandmother Della Macumber .. was married to John Sweet. drowned in the Avon River.I have all of that story.. I will send...

Daniel Black Posted on: 24 Jun 2002, by  Sassyewe

Surnames > Black

...also worked as a blacksmith. Thanks for any help. My email address is sassyewe@net-link.net. Bonnie Macumber Green

MACUMBER CONTACT ME AT Posted on: 07 May 2000, by dennie macumber

Surnames > Macumber

dlmacum@telusplanet.net help where i can on macumbers of NOVA SCOTIA

re: Macumber Posted on: 10 May 2000, by  flipperandme

Surnames > Macumber

...and your Grandfather are brother and sister. Do you know who your Grandfathers GG parents were on the Macumber side? I have the info on the Sandford side, would gladly share if you need it. Heather

to kevin macomber Posted on: 11 May 2000, by Dennie Macumber

Surnames > Macomber

...(1)THROUGH MY GREAT GRANMOTHERS SIDE. 6 GENERATIONS . ETHEL MAUDE(LAKE)MACUMBER1892 1968, HUSBAND JAMES PERCY MACUMBER.HIS FATHER (JOHN MACUMBER)HIS WIFE ESTER(SANFORD)MACUMBER.1846 1930I STILL NEED LINE TO ICHABOB THROUGH T...

JOHN MACOMBER1585 Posted on: 07 May 2000, by dennie macumber

Surnames > Macumber

HI KEVIN THIS IS DENNIE MACUMBER OF CANADA FINDING MORE EVERY DAY HAVE FMILY LINE ALMOST COMPLETE TO ICHABOD JOHN MACOMBER AND EDITH(LOCK) MACUMBER MAY HAVE BEEN THE PARENTS OF WILLIAM 1 NEED TO CONFIRM WITH RECORDS

MACUMBER ROOTS OF NS Posted on: 07 May 2000, by dennie macumber

Surnames > Macumber

all macumbers macombers have their line fromj john1 william 2 3 4 mattew 5 ichabod 6 stephen 6 in nova scotia good book source newport nova scotia A RHODE ISLAND TOWNSHIP BY JOHN VICTOR DUNCANSON

macomber macumber maccumber mcc 30+ Posted on: 07 May 2000, by dennie macumber

Surnames > Macumber

email me i will give you line on who to contact in nova scotia on our family name

Re: Longstaff researchers UK Posted on: 12 Mar 2003, by Carol

Surnames > Longstaff

...Emigrated to Canada, prob Toronto area sometime before 1834-5 as that is when he married Hannah (Mosher) Macumber. He died 25 March 1861 prob in Norfolk County, Ontario in the Glen Meyer area. They had 3 dau...

YEOMAN, Mrs. Kate Posted on: 19 May 2000, by Rebecca Seehusen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Mahaska

Catherine STOUT was born in Freemont, Mahaska County, Iowa, April 17, 1858, and died at her home in Greene, Iowa, August 19,1924. Her age was 56 years, 4 months and 2 days. In 1876 she was married to ...

SEYMOUR CHURCH & NANCY VAN WYE of Trumbull Co., OHIO Posted on: 16 Aug 2003, by Sandi Thompson

Surnames > Church

...Mary Jane born ca 1837 who married LEWIS FISHER; Emily Church born abot 1850 who married LINDSEY A. MACUMBER, and Seymour Church Jr. born ca 1852 and I don't think he ever married. Would appreciate any help ...

Daniels family Posted on: 04 Feb 2003, by Bonnie Green

Surnames > Daniels

I was recently contacted by a couple of people related to Mary Jane Daniels. My computer crashed and I lost your email addresses. Could you please recontact me. Thank you.

Macumber in NS Canada Posted on: 23 May 2000, by Kathy W.

Surnames > Macumber

I have some things on the Macumber line--my Grandmother was Florence Wilma Macumber--her father was James Macumber and his father was Harding Macumber--they lived on Walton Rd. in Hants Co. NS--I have more informatio...

2nd Samuel Posted on: 18 May 2000, by Kevin Macomber

Surnames > Macumber

yes, but I am unable to give you our member's names until you are a member - - please go to www.macomberproject.com and see 'membership' section. regards

MAC IN AMERICA? Posted on: 22 May 2000, by DENNIE MACUMBER

Surnames > Macumber

I WILL BE A LITTLE MORE SPECIFIC ON QUESTION WHEN DID MACS LAND IN AMERICA WHAT WERE THEIR NAMES WHAT WAS THE NAME OF SHIP WHAT ARE THE DATES WHERE CAN I FIND THE INFO ON MY SOUTHERN COUSINS IKNOW MOS...

rolf macumber marriges Posted on: 25 May 2000, by dennie macumber

Surnames > Rolfe

need to know the parnts of a Elizabeth Rolfe who married a peleg macumber may 1 184?in newport hants co NOVA SCOTIA AND IF SHE HAD A SISTER(HANNAH) WHO ALSO MARRIED A JOSEPH MACUMBER WERE ELIZABETH AND HANNAH SISTERS...

MAC" IN AMERICA? Posted on: 22 May 2000, by DENNIE MACUMBER

Surnames > Macumber

WHO? WNEN? WHERE? IN AMERICA HAVE GOOD IDEA NEED TO KNOW FROM COUSINS DOWN SOUTH

MACOMBER LANDING IN AMERICA? Posted on: 22 May 2000, by DENNIE MACUMBER

Surnames > Macomber

WHEN DID THE MAC CLAN LAND IN THA AMERICAS IM IN DARK , I KNOW WHEN IN CANADA CAN ANY ONE TELL ME?WHERE?EXACTLY ,WHO JONN OR THOMAS??

Samuel McCumber of NY Posted on: 17 May 2000, by  gbb1979

Surnames > Macumber

Your copies of the deeds were mailed yesterday. Would you happen to have any additional information on the the Samuel Macomber, b. 5 Aug. 1769, son of Daniel, listed in the book, "Macomber Genea...

MacCumber, MacUmber, McUmber, McCumber...McUMBER, McCUMBER, Lyman, Phylander, Freeman, Tryphena, Rowena, Hannah, Ladica... Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by Sarah A. McUmber-House

Surnames > MacCoumber

McUMBER, McCUMBER, Lyman, Phylander, Freeman, Tryphena, Rowena, Hannah... Am searching for connections and history for these families. In Pennfield, Monroe County NY census of 1850 McCUMBER, McUMB...

Macomber or Macumber Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by Itupick

Surnames > MacCoumber

I cant get through on the email. I will keep trying.

oops (windsor) Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by dennie to ian

Surnames > Macumber

sorry for the typo it would be nice one could review ,before posting

macumber in windor hants Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by dennie to ian

Surnames > Macumber

hi IAN i am also from just out side windor if you went to newport landing where the macumbers first arrived in 1761 and seen the museum the house across is where i used to live that used to be the mus...

Re: Looking for parents of Elizabeth MACUMBER Posted on: 11 Nov 2006, by darlene

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Hants

this was my dads sister my dad was burton comeau

the macumbers Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by ian macumber

Surnames > Macumber

hi, my name is ian macumber. right now i am living in westford, massachusetts, but my father, loran macumber, and my grandfather, robert macumber, were both born in windsor, nova scotia. i have a lot of information that i co...

Re: Looking for parents of Elizabeth MACUMBER Posted on: 10 Nov 2006, by lin

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Hants

hey who was your grandfather, where was he born. is maccumber your grandmothers married or maiden name. i'd love to help..but need abit more info..

Obit: Isabelle (Silsbee) Calkins b. 08 Feb 1897 Steuben Co, NY; d. 29 Jan 1959 Avoca, Steuben, NY Posted on: 07 May 2006, by Jean Kay Morse-Jackson

Surnames > Calkins

...services will be held at the Sheppard-VanPatton Funeral Home In Avoca at 2 pm Saturday the Rev. Edwin Macumber, pastor of the Wesleyan Methodist Church of Wallace, officiating. Burial will be in Highland Cem...

Re: Macumber/Mills Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by  flipperandme

Surnames > Macumber

Looking for information for a third party on Thomas Macumber Laura Mills.

Re: looking for saracco's Posted on: 06 Dec 2002, by Sandy Macumber

Surnames > Saracco

...Saracco family members there. I'm trying to determine the family connections. Thanks very much. Sandy Macumber

Saracco family Posted on: 21 Mar 2001, by Deborah Saracco

Surnames > Saracco

...sisters. If born in Italy, when did he come to this country. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Sandy Macumber

Saracco messages Posted on: 24 Apr 2001, by Sandy Macumber

Surnames > Saracco

...me at: smacu37735@aol.com. I would love to talk with you more to determine if we are related. Sandy Macumber

Saracco family Posted on: 21 Mar 2001, by Deborah Saracco

Surnames > Saracco

...sisters. If born in Italy, when did he come to this country. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Sandy Macumber

per page