Search the Boards

Search Results for "MACMORROW" - 8 Messages

per page

Morrow surname Posted on: 20 Jul 1999, by Dianne Brown

Surnames > Morrow

...their roots in Ireland and before that Scotland. Many of the facts lead to the name once having been MacMorrow or MacMurro. Morrows who migrated to the US in the 1800's came primary from Ireland. These too may...

Richard P. Morrow Posted on: 22 Feb 2008, by  LaureenHMorro...

Surnames > Morrow

...brothers who came from Ireland and settled in the Pittsburgh area. The family name was probably originally MacMorrow.

NORTH BEND MCGOURTYs Posted on: 21 Apr 2001, by  tanne_M

Surnames > McGourty

...traced the McGourty name any farther back than Patrick. Catherine's parents were Andrew Dolan and Alice MacMorrow. I have dates and places for most of these ancestors. If you have an email address I will forwa...

Re: McIlmurray surname Posted on: 01 Sep 2001, by  DavidBoylan40

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Down > General

...Ltd. Your name will be found toward the end of the second paragraph: (O)Murray, MacMurray, Murray, MacMorrow, (Gilmore) A considerable proportion of the Murrays now living in Ireland are of Scottish extract...

Re: Clancy/McMorrow Posted on: 23 Jul 2004, by  JMClancy

Surnames > Clancy

I think there are strong Clancy/MacMorrow links in County Leitrim, Ireland, and in particular in a village of Glenfarne. I'm pretty sure that my GGrandfather, Michael Clancy married Mary MacMorrow - they lived in Lowe...

Clancys in Lower Brockagh, Glenfarne, Leitrim Posted on: 22 Jul 2004, by  JMClancy

Surnames > Clancy

...a Councillor on Birmingham City Council in England. Clearly in the blood! I believe he married Mary MacMorrow and had Patrick (my Grandfather), Anne (b.1875), Thady (b.1880), Catherine (b.1877) and, I believe...

per page