Search the Boards

Search Results for "MACKYE" - 16 Messages

per page

Johnne Mackie m/ 6-4-1611 St. Nicholas Aberdeen, Scotland Posted on: 23 Mar 2004, by  MPeeples146

Surnames > Mackie

-1 Johnne Mackye - Mackie b.bef 1588 d.aft 1626 Scotland ----------------m/ 6-4-1611 St.Nicholas, Aberdeen, Scotland ------- ------------Barbara Hog-Hoig --2-Elspert Mackie b. Scotland d. Carnbee Scotland -...

before Capt. David Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by  SarahCofty

Surnames > Peebles

...Allison ?. His wife Elspet (Elspert) Mackie (Mackey) was the dau. of Johne (Johnnie) Mackie (Mackey/Mackye) and Barbara Hog (Hoig) b. 1626 Scotland d. abt 1652 Carnbee Fife, Scotland. I hope this helped yo...

Re: Peebles family tree Posted on: 03 Sep 2001, by  MaryGuin43

Surnames > Peebles

...were ??? Piebles b abt 1580 and Allison ??? b abt 1580 . Elspet b 1616 was the daughter of Johne Mackie/Mackye and Barbra Hog/Hoig. My interest in Peebles follows William ...

Giles - confirmation Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by Carolyn Edmundson

Surnames > Bratt

...builder of Bromsgrove. His son, Walter, was my father. I would like to hear from you via email at mackyE@uq.net.au. Please let me know a little about yourself and the nature of your search. Regards Carol...

Mackye of Wethersfield Ct. Could this be a Key? Posted on: 05 Jul 2005, by  louisemcky

Surnames > Key

...portion of the letter. " I read with interest your 2003 posts on the variously spelled Macky, Mackye, etc family. I am particuarly interested in them as I believe my Samuel KEYES )pronounced as rhy...

The last Percival Posted on: 02 Apr 2000, by Carolyn Edmundson

Surnames > Percival

...in postal records for Menangle, NSW, Australia c.1901. If you need to know more, please email me at mackyE@uq.net.au Regards Carolyn

Re: Origins of the surname Kay/Keay Posted on: 30 Nov 2007, by  wkaye1

Surnames > Kay

I have MacKe and MacKye in the Isle of Man, date after 850 A.D. and before Norman conquest of England (1066). These dates were advised to me by the Manx Museum in Douglas. The families are shown on the ma...

Clifton Family Posted on: 24 May 2009, by  Rick Clifton

Surnames > Clifton

Not giving up on finding the parents and birthplace of old George Clifton (1761-1840. He fought in the Rev War and then lived in Ga and Alabama. I have heard from a lot of folks and wanted to summari...

Cliftonsof Georgia and Alabama Posted on: 24 May 2009, by  Rick Clifton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Unknown

Not giving up on finding the parents and birthplace of old George Clifton (1761-1840. He fought in the Rev War and then lived in Ga and Alabama. I have heard from a lot of folks and wanted to summari...

Cliftons of Cheorkee County Posted on: 24 May 2009, by  Rick Clifton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Cherokee

Re: STOCKTON Frederick A Jr and Mackye Bob (Hart) Posted on: 11 Aug 2009, by  lakebay

Surnames > Stockton

Tombstone; Frederick A. Jr 29 May 1908- 14 Apr 1997 and Mackye Bob 23 May 1908 - 14 Apr 1997 *SSDI: FREDERICK A STOCKTON 23 May 1908 14 Apr 1997 (V) 76179 (Fort Worth, Tarrant, TX) (none specified) 464-07...

STOCKTON Frederick A Jr and Mackye Bob Posted on: 10 Aug 2009, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Stockton

STOCKTON Frederick A Jr and Mackye Bob I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one...

Richard H. Lewis - OBIT (SUMMARY) Posted on: 23 May 2004, by  Melissa Barke...

Surnames > Lewis

...Byde Lewis Parchman Spouse: Ilene (Agy) Lewis Children: Glenda Chapman Siblings: Jack Parchman, Mackye Parchman-stepbrother, Olentha Scarbrough, Betty Summers, Frances Hinson, stepsisters-Rebecca Fox, ...

Looking for family of Louella Pearson Posted on: 19 Feb 2005, by  Valli Powell

Surnames > Pearson

...but was probably somewhere in the vacinity of Birmingham/North AL. Her parents are Mathew Pearson and Mackye Gill. She married William Jesse Limbaugh and had 4 children. Sidney Lee, Florence, William Calvi...

per page